Diary of Geeky Nymphomaniac Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to a geeky girl's sexual chronicles.
4.4k words
8.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers

Note: This is a true story about me!

Well, ... maybe or maybe not! I will let you believe what you want, or you can ask me. Besides, who cares? Who cares if it is about me or not? It is our imagination that makes this come to life. So yes, this is a story - a real story - about me and a few of my escapades... If you want.

Typical Warnings/Disclaimers: It goes without saying that this is a work of fiction in all aspects. All fictional characters are portrayed as adults and fully aware of their actions. There were no stuntwomen/stuntmen; all fictional characters performed the fictional scenes themselves! Nobody was hurt before, during, or after its writing. No harm was done to animals, only a slight discomfort to my cat, who waited patiently for her meal while I finished this story. There is no music nor theme song; so no royalties to "the machine" - sorry!

Feel free to write me a message or comment.

--------------------

My name is Nicola. These days, I go by "Nikkita". It sounds sexier and carries more mystique. Don't you think? "Nicola",... yeah, it's exotic and foreign, but "Nikkita" - well, to me, it just drips sex!

I am the narrator of this kinky tale. This lurid escapade. I think you will find it sexy. I can tell you, I won't show it to my grandmother! Just planning the whole thing is getting me hot. And wet! Very wet!

Well, to be honest, not only am I the narrator, but I play a part in all of this..."mystery". Me! Can you believe it? Yeah, I would say it's technically a mystery story and not a diary. But who cares?. It is sexy. Really sexy. It is not a "who donit?", it is more like a "why the fuck did they do it?" type story.

Don't worry, there will be murders and murderees (maybe not the type that draw blood). And fucking. Lots of fucking. And, there's a fair share of villains. Ah, yes, there always needs to be villains!

And the girl! The beautiful undeniably pretty sexy femme fatale. Yes, we always need the girl! That's where I come in! Yours truly. That's my part in this sordid tale. And, I am really excited about my debut! I'm on the edge of my seat! But, it has taken a while to organize it all. Sort it through. Go through my diary notes. Ya' know?

But, I need to write! I just need to start! Yeah, get it into words before that warm feeling begins down there again, and then I need to stop and "rub one out"! I can tell you, be prepared for some pauses! Staying focused is not going to be easy. Believe me! I get turned on too easily.

OK, I have to admit, I am a bit sex-crazed. I masturbate like crazy! I love touching my pussy. She is so cute. So soft. So wet. She has a mind of her own. Let's hope she doesn't interfere too much with this story. Let's hope we can get to the end without her screwing things up! Let's hope we can get there "together". You and I.

We're in this together, OK? We both have to wait - hold out - until the end! NO CUMMING!! You are allowed to touch yourself, but we have to reach the end TOGETHER!

If you're a girl, you can touch your slippery kitty but very slowly - no rubbing! If you're a guy you can stroke your hard cock; but you have to stop when you feel yourself getting close. OK?

It's much better that way - together. At least for me, I like it that way! I like it with someone else. Most times I also have to do it alone! Who the fuck could keep up with me? Not because I am so great at sex (although, I do have lots of practice and imagination... and willingness), but who has the time? For the sheer number of times I have to do it each day, Christ, even the fucking logistics would be impossible!

I tell you what, I will try to WAIT if you do too. Deal?

OK. Here goes. First, something about me. So you know what you are up against! So you know where I'm coming from and you're prepared. You will need to know. I assure you!

You will need to know to distinguish between the villains and the victims...

And oh, yes there are victims. Lots of them!

...

1 The narrator

When I was younger everyone called me "Nik". Even my parents. I guess it was because I was always hanging around with my older brother and his friends. I was like one of the boys. Hell, I even looked like one of them, only a bit smaller and quite a bit skinnier. I wore my hair short, dressed in levis and t-shirts with a baseball hat. I even looked kinda androgynous, with freckles all over my nose and cheeks, unkept cherry blonde hair and greyish blue eyes. My family always called me a "tomboy" and probably had given up on me being like other girls or even having other friends that were girls.

Hell! My parents would even call us, "C'mon boys, it's time for dinner."

It didn't bother me. I kinda liked it. I felt included, ya' know? Part of the group. Besides, these were all my buddies.

Jesus! the conversations amongst us were even about chicks! I wasn't about to stop them to remind them of my gender. Can you fucking imagine me protesting, "guys stop, I am a girl"? Nah, for what? Besides, it was more fun to go along with it. It was more fun playing the role of a boy. It was more fun thinking that they forgot that I was a girl. For Christ's sake, I even started to think like them!

Jimmy would say, "Wow, did you see how hot Katy was yesterday? I would love to bang her!"

Or Fran would say, "Yeah, and did you see the set of tits on Betty?"

This would go on and on like this. Just guy stuff. No problem! No harm done! It's what we did! Me and the boys!

Shit, to be honest with you, I even thought that it would be cool to "bang" Katy!. I have to admit, I wasn't into girls, but she was really fucking hot. I would have loved to have a cock just to be able to have poked her!

So, there I was, just another "boy" to play the outfield, or to throw some "hoop" with, in a "practice-only" game (they always said I played like shit, but it didn't bother me).

...

OK. It was cool. I have to admit. And life was going great! We all had a great time together. It was one hell of an infancy. Lots of fun. Lots of baseball. Lots of swimming; with no tits, I even wore just my brother's swim trunks. Then, there was hockey in the winter. Very cool. While all the other girls were playing with dolls or dressing up like a 'Gone with Wind' character, I was off catching frogs and playing sports with my buddies.

Well, that is, until one "fine" summer! Shit man! I knew it would come someday! I was a late bloomer, they say. It seemed that I would be a "boy" forever. Yeah, but then that summer in my last year of high school, when I had turned 18, everything seemed to get weird and fucked up! You see, all of a sudden, my friends started to look at me. They stopped thinking of me as Franky's "brother", and finally noticed I was a girl and that I had developed a cute ass, a hot body, and a nice small, but visible, set of firm athletic tits. To top off my "bad" luck, my androgynous facial appearance had converted into that of a beautiful young woman (if you can forgive my own lack of modesty!)

From that moment on, they just wanted to fuck my brains out!

What they didn't know was that I wished they had. I even fantasized about them doing it.

Outward, I was a virgin! But inside, I was a kinky little slut!. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. I mean, these were my friends from infancy. Right? They were like my older brothers. For Christ's sake, one of them was my fucking older brother. A bit weird fantasizing that they would fuck me hard. Don't you think?

Yeah, but they had cocks! If their perception of me changed, mine towards them had too! To me, what mattered was that it was a group of cocks. An orgy of cocks! And in the far recesses of my perverted mind, the only thing I could think about was a bunch of thick cocks entering me in all ways possible. And better yet, possibly all at the same time!

In the end, they remained nothing more than fantasies. Too bad! But, I often think back to that and think about the number of gang bangs that my friends and I missed out on! They would have loved it (and me too!).

Heheheh... And thinking back on it, it probably would have been the only time that poor Jimmy would have fucked in his life! He never did get to "bang" Katy! And probably nobody else.

...

2 Diary Entry: The Setup

That was a while ago! Now, I am in my last year of university in computer science. Yeah...I am a geek! You probably wouldn't think that if you saw me! I don't look like the typical stereotype geek-girl ... Well, at least that is what all the guys tell me that want to get in my pants!

But, I am still as horny... no, much hornier than before. I think about sex all the time. Regular sex, kinky-sex, bi-sex, BDSM-sex, anything! (well, I am not into really weird stuff). At least in my mind, my fantasies involve practically anything to do with adult humans!

And then there is the Internet. The wonderful Internet. Infinite ways to gain knowledge, stay in touch with family, learn courses.

What?! Who are we kidding? The Internet gives us infinite ways to get off! That is what it was for me. Infinite videos and stories of sexy people doing sexy things! And all at the click of a button. And for free, for Christ's sake! I mean, think about that. I can't even park my car for free here in the city.

And, if you are wondering. Do I masturbate to porn? Am I a girl that masturbates to porn like another guy? Yes! A lot. Really, a lot! I mean it! No, I am serious, believe me! A lot more than you could possibly imagine! OK, OK... I also masturbate without porn. Hell, it doesn't matter! Where? At home, at work, in my car, in the park, in the mall when trying on clothing, in a deserted aisle in the supermarket, in the bathroom stalls between classes at university, at my part-time job...

Let's STOP right there! This last point, - at my part-time job - leads us to our story!

Finally!!

Boy, I thought we'd never get here!...

Are you ready? Here we go. Wait...just a moment. I will be right back, ok? I have to go and do "something" first (if you know what I mean?).

...

Uff... I'm back. I feel better! More focused! Let's hope it lasts.

OK, this time, I mean it. So, let's get started. Remember, we gotta do it together! OK? I know, I know what you are thinking... I just rubbed one out without you! But it was a "quicky"! It doesn't count. It was at the beginning and didn't break the continuity!

First, I have a letter to you so that you really know me. It's a love letter. It was in my diary. All diaries have love letters. Here is mine. It is to show you there is more behind a nymphomaniac like me than just the sex. I hope someday, I will receive a love letter. I really do.

3 Diary Entry: The Love Letter

From: A nymphomaniac

To: My Dear Reader

I want to tell you something serious. Very Serious. Something between you and me. And, I want you to really believe me.

If you are reading this, it is because you are very much like me. You are my soulmate, my kindred spirit. We share something that many people don't have. You have some of my needs, desires, and yearnings. You are searching for and need the same things. Deep down, I believe that. In another more beautiful world, we could have been together. But here, through these words, we are connected, we are together - you and I.

That is why I want to tell you how much I love you.

I want to make love to you. True love. Deep love. I want our bodies to be joined. I want your naked body against mine. And, I want you to orgasm with me.

I promise I will guide you along with me when it is the time! I will be very gentle and loving. I don't like being cruel or treated that way. I don't need to dominate or be submissive with cruelty. Why? It doesn't have to be like that. It does not have to be crass or hateful. It does not have to be destructive.

I don't mind being treated roughly. You can hurt me physically or whip me. Or I can hurt you and whip you if that is what you want. But, it must never be done simply out of malice. It must be done with roleplay and love and because we want it.

What we need is something natural. We all need this - to be ourselves, to be loved even if they call us perverted. I don't need to be mean to you. Nor you to me. Whatever you want me to do for you to make you happy, I will do. You can tell me anything. I want to make love to you... really! I mean it.

It will be just you and me, I promise. We can do the JOI, CEI, or the BDSM thing (or whatever you want) together. I will not judge you or think less of you, nor you of me. No need for name-calling or denigration. You will not call me a slut. I will just be me. You will want to call me affectionately Nikkita or Nicola. And, I will call you my lover. It will just be you, revealed bare as yourself. Just like me, showing myself.

With me, you will be who you are without fear or trepidations. As you were when you were firstborn. Beautiful. Innocent. Simple. Uncomplicated. Helpless. And I will take care of you afterward. I will be kind and understanding. I will caress you. I will make you feel calm. There will be no need for self-doubt or blame. There will be no needs unfulfilled. You will not feel guilt. You will be you. And I will be me.

In our imagination, through these words, we will transcend reality and be close together. We will exist in another world, in each other's arms, in a warm embrace, where all our deep longings have been fulfilled and our inner pain swept away. I will make you imagine that. I promise. I will help us both imagine so it can become real in our minds.

I will make it so that you believe I am lying beside you, naked together, you touching me, caressing me, looking into my tender eyes. You will imagine running your hands through my hair, down the nape of my neck, over my shoulders, and down the smooth curves of my naked body.

You will smell my essence and see the small blond hairs on my body stand on end with your touch. Through the warm glimmer and intense yearning in my greyish-blue eyes, I will reveal to you, my soul. And, I will let you enter. Freely. Then you will know. You will know that it is true and that I really am yours. Totally and thoroughly yours. If only for this instant.

But we have to make love. Real love. If only here in a virtual world of our imagination, connecting through time and space. Through my written words.

For that, you have to believe that these words were written for you. Just for you. Nobody else. Only made between you and I. If you believe that, you will be able to imagine my soft voice whispering in your ear that I love you with all my heart.

And, we will be together. Really together. We will feel as one. In your mind, you will even feel my body next to yours. Then, when we orgasm TOGETHER, even if physically worlds apart, it will really mean something! It will be our lasting bond and we shall never forget each other for all eternity.

To you. My fondest love,

Nikkita, a nymphomaniac, and your lover.

...

3 Diary Entry: The Gig

A few months ago, I had a job interview with a small internet startup that was close to campus. From the job description, I seemed to have the right skills.

Well, it's nothing great!. Can make some extra cash. Don't get me wrong, it has some interest and not all easy-like. Hey, it's not like I'm a guru, just a typical hack.

"Ya' know, I'm good enough for the gig," I told my mother.

Well, they needed a programmer in Java, work with front/backends with Angular/Node.js, all with RESTful APIs, some AJAX, server crap... Oh, sorry! I won't bore you with the jargon or the details! Besides, you know the rap, I am sure!

Here in the "biz", we say "the same old'". That's what Rick here in my class at the university would always say. He fucking breaks me up! "Nothing big, the same old," he says when optimizing the shit out of the memory manager source code of the fucking Linux kernel. Yeah, I agree, this gig in comparison is not too heavy! Not that serious!

I could be their girl for the job!

Turns out, they needed some extra programming to help the "dev-group" and some server web maintenance. Someone to fish out the bugs. Someone for a bit of triage and tech support. Ya know? Like I said, no biggy!

But, I had no idea in which sector they worked or what applications they made. Internet searches didn't pull up anything! A bit strange. But, the job sounded good to me. A few extra bucks would do me just fine!

I had originally thought about doing one of those cam shows to make some cash. You know, the ones where you shove a vibrator into your pussy all day and people pay you to get off! Jesus, what a great job! I am a bit chicken to do it though, in case people on campus recognize me or my present boyfriend finds out.

Too bad!! I would be good at it. I have lots of practice getting off. I have a sexy body, and I am not bad looking! People say I'm cute. Guys like me. Some girls do too! Yeah, I would be a real professional.

Like I said, practice is on my side. And the orgasms wouldn't be faked! I would shake like the San Andreas fault, but it would be real. You can be sure! It has happened! My last boyfriend got me off in McDonald's with one of those remote vibrators. The kids at the other table thought I was having an epileptic seizure! Shit, I came so hard that I couldn't finish my french fries!

So, I haven't ruled out camming. It is still on my horizon - still a professional possibility for the future! Who knows, it might be a real plus on my CV. Think about that for a moment. If you were the person that was going to hire me, and you saw that I masturbate online, wouldn't it at least pique your interest? Hehehe... it would for me!

...

The interview went...well. I got the job! It was definitely with its anecdotes. The guy from HR that interviewed me couldn't stop staring at my body. He would ask me a technical question, and while I answered, he would stare at my tits, and my hardening nipples involuntarily beginning to poke out from under my blouse and thin bra.

To be honest, I didn't feel threatened! And I am not into the persecuted shit. Naah, I am so used to being around guys that I know how they think! Look at the situation. This poor guy has a hot young university girl in his office, smelling like a patch of strawberries, with her "wet-gloss" lipstick making her pouty lips scream "fuck me". What the hell is he supposed to do? How could he possibly concentrate on my answers related to what I know about Java?

C'mon! This is not how guys (or girls) work! Naah, I have thick skin. I don't blame the guy. To be honest, if I was him, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate either. I would also be thinking of multiple ways to fuck this hot chick in all possible positions.

Actually, it was kind of a compliment. I always take it that way. I don't get stuck up. For what? I lucked out with some decent genetical advantage. Besides, he was a really cute and good looking guy.

At the time, I remember thinking that I wouldn't mind it if he fucked me there and then. On his desk! Between the photos of his gorgeous wife. Between the photos of the family trip to Disneyland, with Mickey and Donald posing with the kids. Not as a power thing for me, but so that he feels a bit liberated and young again fucking a young co-ed! I am sure his cock was big and thick. And if it wasn't, I am sure his tongue would do the trick!

Back to the story!

Turns out that the company has an online social network web platform.

"Oh, that's cool," I said. "What is it? Like a social chat or something?"

"Well kind of," he responded. "It is a bit of a niche field. Our users are a bit select."

"Ah, it's about sports?"

"Well not exactly."

I was beginning to think that this guy was a bit of a prick, or stupid and naive. I mean, I come here for an interview and he doesn't want to tell me what they do! There were only two options: they do something illegal, or they are into porn. Since this guy looked like an alter-boy that I knew up in St. Andrews on Fulham, I knew that he couldn't steal second base. So, it could only be one thing. It had to be porn!

nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers
12