Dice Game, Her Version

Story Info
Husband's best friend plays sexy game with us.
4.5k words
2.98
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
86 Followers

My name is Tori and I am happily married to my sweet heart Jim. Jim is 36 years old and in great shape. He plays basketball three mornings a week. He is about 6 feet tall and 190 lbs. I am 33, 5 foot 5 inches and 115 lbs. We have a neighbor with a swimming pool and I swim every morning. We live in track housing in Phoenix so the swimming pool is great.

Well, on with the story; Jim has this friend, Willie. He is a little taller than Jim and weighs about 210 lbs. He is really fun, but on the wild side. He gets Jim out of his comfort zone. Willie was in the Navy and traveled a lot. He has great stories of far away exotic places and stories of "top secret" missions. Most of what he says is made up bullshit, but I play along. Jim and Willie have traveled together. Usually Willie meets Jim at his business conventions, but they have also gone scuba diving in Mexico. Jim visited Willie in Florida for a week. Willie took Jim to strip clubs, dance clubs, and to a drag queen contest.

So Willie came out and stayed one weekend. It was fun having him stay with us. On his last night we got a baby sitter and went into town for dinner. After dinner we went to a nightclub. Willie is a pretty good dancer and the three of us hit the dance floor. I was wearing my low-cut, black cocktail dress that makes me feels sexy. I love to dance and Jim is an OK dancer but he gets tired of it after an hour. So we were dancing and Jim left to get more drinks. That left Willie and I dancing with each other. He was bumping and grinding with me. He whispered in my ear how totally hot I was and how I was the only woman he has wanted to take to bed but hasn't. I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or upset. Then he started to touch me and I backed away from him.

Just to take the attention off me, I dared Willie to kiss a girl. I said, "You think you are so hot. Bet you can't get one of these girls to kiss you." There were a bunch of young people in their 20's. Willie started dancing with this 20-year-old bombshell. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her big boobs were bouncing in her green blouse, which was practically see through.

I couldn't believe how friendly they were after only a few minutes. She must have been drunk. After a couple songs a slow one came on and Willie held this young girl in his arms and talked to her. She was giggling and then they were kissing right there on the dance floor.

A guy started dancing with me. He was young, hopefully at least in college. He was really good looking with muscular arms and broad shoulders. He was one of the few guys in the club dressed in something other than blue jeans. He had a dark blue silk button up shirt and even had nice loafers. I was flattered that he was dancing with me. He kept getting closer and closer until we were grinding hips. He was a great dancer, but was pushing his pelvis into me a little too much and a couple of times his hand felt up my dress. So when the song ended I left to sit with Jim.

He complimented me on my dancing and asked who the kid was dancing with me. I couldn't blame him for being a little jealous.

Willie came over and gave me the "I told you" look. He was having a great time and after finishing another drink he pointed out a couple cute girls and suggested they were lesbians and that I should dance with them. I said no but I was a little curious. They were dressed in the sexiest outfits. One was brunet and was wearing a mauve schoolgirl skirt and red halter-top. The other was blond and wearing torn up painted on jeans and pink lace blouse. Then he dared me and reminded me that he kissed a girl and that I owned him.

So, I went out on the dance floor with him. Even Jim encouraged me to try to see if they would dance with me. It was no big deal. Willie and I started dancing and we worked closer and closer to them. When we were next to them, Willie got behind me and started to feel up my dress. He was blatantly feeling my panties and touching my pussy. I grabbed his arm and pushed it away. He let out a big sigh and walked away. I didn't know what he was doing until the two girls started dancing with me. The blond, in the tight jeans, got really close and told me that guys are slobs. They were both attractive but the brunet could have been a model. She told me I could dance with them and they would protect me from the horn-dogs.

We started talking and they were really nice. I found out they live together while they are going to school at the university. I asked them if they were roommates with benefits. They laughed and looked at me like how did I know. I had a fun time dancing with them and they took me back to their table and bought me a drink.

I teased them that they were going to get me drunk and take advantage of me. They ask if that was OK. I told them I was flattered but I was married and that the guy who was such a slob was my husband's best friend who was trying to get me hooked up with two cute lesbians. I told them I liked them too much to deceive them, but if they would let my husband tag along, I would be happy to let them take advantaged of me.

Well back to the real story. When we got back to our house Jim and Willie were not ready to call it a night. Willie made some coffee and we went into the TV room. Willie turned on MTV and there were actually music videos on. Then he pulled out funny sexy dice. He rolled Message/Leg and then messaged my leg.

Jim watched him feel my leg higher and higher. I was wondering when Jim would say something. Willie was up my dress and touching my panties before I stopped him. Then he dared us to roll them, and handed them to me. He knew I wouldn't turn down a dare so I rolled them. They came up Kiss/Chest. So I went over to Willie and kissed his nipple, well actually I flicked his nipples with my tongue until they got hard.

We were daring each other and each person went a little farther. After we had all rolled the dice a few times, I was afraid Jim might be jealous of what I did to Willie so my next turn I rolled Suck/?. So I kissed Jim's stomach and worked his pants down until I was flicking the head of his penis with my tongue. I think this blew his mind. I just wanted to push the game a little to see when Jim would stop things. After that we stopped.

Well, a couple mouths later Willie came for a four-day weekend. Jim had talked about doing the dice game again. The game had done something for him and he was excited to do it again. I tried to talk him out of it, because I felt we were playing with fire and I remember what Willie said about wanting to "do me."

Friday night we went to Match Box 20 concert. It was awesome. Willie and I worked our way to the front and at the end of the concert Willie got a drumstick and gave it to me. I collect things from concerts, Guitar picks, autograph programs, etc, but drumsticks are my favorite. I was excited. When we got home, Jim was talking about playing the dice game. Willie mixed a very good drink. Talk about strong. I was feeling warm after just one one.

Both kids were in bed. Jim and Willie changed the doorknob on the door leading down stair so we could lock it. I knew when they locked the door that we were going to get wild. We turn the TV to MTV and the "40 sexiest music videos" was playing. Willie had prepared about a gallon of his mixed drink, and he brought it down stairs. It had a very expensive whisky and something sour.

We agreed to stop if anyone objected. Then we got a normal dice with numbers on it and assigned each of us 2 numbers. I was 5 and 6. Willie was 3 and 4. Jim was 1 and 2. Then we started the game. I really wanted to see how far Jim would let things go. Who would have guessed how far he would let this go?

At first we were touching, kissing, or sucking on ears, neck, and stomach. Then we did chest and Jim opened up my blouse and kissed my breast right in front of Willie. Once Jim did my breast then Willie had a green light. He massaged and kissed and sucked my breast. He let me know how much he loved my breast.

The music videos were mostly girls in lingerie touching themselves and moving provocatively, and this set the mood for us. Well, it helped make Willie and Jim, and probably me too, very horny.

Now that my bra was off they took liberty with my breast and stomach. Then Jim worked his way down to my skirt and unzipped the side and kissed my pubic hair and then flicked my clitoris with his tongue. It felt good, but I knew now that Jim had done it, Willie could go down on me.

I wanted to see how far my husband would let things go. Jim was pretty clueless. He was so horny that he didn't understand that whatever he did to me, Willie could do to me. I was drinking and got a tipsy. I guess I would not feel responsible if I could say I was drunk. Jim was the one who wanted to roll the sexy dice. Willie is his friend and I am his wife; so, can you blame me for wanting to see what Jim would allow his friend to do with me?

Willie rolled the dice and started working his way up my thigh. I was watching Jim to see when he would object. Willie backed away and I knew he wanted me to remove my skirt. I was curious to see how far Jim would let this go. So I unzipped my skirt and slowly removed it. I was watching Jim to see his reaction. He seemed ok with it. So I played with my panties, purposely showing my pussy and when Jim suggested that I take them off, I did.

Jim didn't object as he watched his friend licking up and down my pussy and then sucked my clitoris. When he finally stopped, Willie was grinning from ear to ear and I knew what he was thinking. He was going to go all the way with me. He kept giving me a "I want to do you" smile as he watched Jim go down on me. I told myself that if Jim was going to share me with his friend I might as well enjoy it.

However, it upset me that Jim was so excited to see Willie having his way with me. He was practically giving his friend the green light to have sex with me.

So the night progressed and they kept taking turns licking my pussy. I finally gave into them and had an orgasm. It was when Jim was licking me and Willie motioned to me if he could kiss me. I didn't know exactly what he was asking, but I nodded and he came over and passionately made out with me while Jim was sucking on my clitoris. I needed something inside me and so I moved Willies hand down and he took the hint. He put two fingers in my cunt. He wiggled his finger inside me and rubbed my clitoris.

Jim quit going down on me and watched Willie kissing and fingering me. I expected him to stop his friend but for several minutes my husband watch his friend finger me while we were making out.

After that Jim rolled Kiss/Lips. I was sitting on the couch naked, because after taking off my clothes and putting them back on over and over I just found it easier to leave them off; and any way, I think Jim liked his friend seeing his wife's naked body.

So Jim came over to me and had me lay down on the couch and he started kissing my pussy lips. I figured that was all he was going to do, but he started working up my body to my breast and then my mouth. As he started kissing my mouth I was totally surprised when I felt his cock entering my cunt. I was so wet that he slipped inside of me with one easy push. The first thing I thought was now that Jim was fucking me, it would give Willie permission to fuck me next. Well, if that is what Jim wanted, who was I to object. I know Willie wanted to do me. Jim pumped in and out of me for a few minutes and then held deep inside me while he came.

You would have thought that my husband would have made sure I got dressed so Willie would know he couldn't fuck me, but Jim headed for the bathroom. We could hear him peeing. The minute Jim was in the bathroom, Willie was on top of me. His cock slid inside of me effortlessly.

The whole time he was drilling his cock in and out of me, he was telling me how hot I was and how much he wanted to fuck me. He pushed his pelvis hard against mine, as he shoot his cum deep in my vagina.

Now I had his and my husband's cum inside of me. His timing was great because he had just gotten off of me when Jim walked in and asked what we had been doing. A part of me wanted Jim to know his friend had just unloaded his sperm inside me, but Willie quickly told him we had done nothing. Jim looked where I was sitting. He must have notices the cum that came out of me and was soaking the couch. When I sat up a whole lot more came out. I was sitting in a puddle.

So that was the first night of playing with the dice. I did not want to play any more because I was afraid what it could do to our marriage. The next day Willie and Jim were golfing. They came home late and I made sure I was in bed before they got home.

The next day was Saturday and we had a Halloween costume party. It involved a lot of people from work and we had volunteered to help set up. So we went and Willie came with us. He really is fun at a party.

I was dressed in a black flapper girl dress from the 1920's. Jim and Willie looked like gangsters in old pin stripped suits and a violin case with a toy machine gun. We looked pretty good and several people told me that I was hot. Not many girls could wear a flimsy dress like that and look good. I was flattered.

While Jim was helping with the punch bowl, Willie took me out onto the dance floor. He had quite a bit to drink and was now a little loud and forward. He was also a little vulgar. I think he was trying to compliment me, but he was saying how "fucken" sexy I looked and how some of the "old guys were creaming their pants" just looking at me. I was embarrassed and Jim was oblivious to the whole thing. So as soon as he was done helping I insisted that we leave.

On the way home Jim stopped at a grocery store and bought some wine. I knew he wanted to play with the dice again and I was trying to discourage him. We were driving his truck and all three of us were sitting in the front.

As soon as Jim went into the store, Willie started tell me how clueless Jim was. He pointed out that Jim liked to watch another man touch his wife. He was using the "F" word and I hate that word. As he was telling me what I already knew he started to feeling up my dress. I kept my legs tight together. He said that I should loosen up, and that we were going to play the dice game so he'd be going down on me soon enough. I told him I didn't want to play. He acted shocked and said why not. He pointed out that I was turned on last time and that I had never been so wet. That pissed me off because it was true and Jim must have told him. I told Willie that I didn't want to be a boy toy. He came up with an idea. What if we had to do to each other what ever we did to you? If I suck your tits then I have to suck Jim's tits. If Jim licks your pussy then he has to lick my dick. That would slow us down and make us think twice before doing anything to you. It would be fun for me to see them doing things to each other rather than to me. Jim would not want to do anything with Willie and so he would not do much with me. It seemed like a good idea.

So we got home and sure enough, Jim pulled out the dice and wanted us to go down stairs. Willie was smiling. I think Willie is bisexual and would love to get physical with Jim, which would serve him right. I was really curious what was going to happen. So before we started I said that we had to make things a little more fare. Whatever they did to me they had to do to each other. Jim thought for a second and said what do you mean. I explained that if Willie kissed my breast, then he would have to kiss Jim's breast. And Willie then told Jim if he sucked my pussy then he would have to suck his dick. Willie agreed before Jim could protest. Jim then clarified that I would have to do both of them on each of my turns. Willie said that was correct. Each of us had to do the same to both of the others.

It seemed to work at first. Willie rolled Kiss/Neck. He came over and kissed my neck passionately. Then went over to Jim who was trying to protest but Willie forced himself on him. I enjoyed seeing the tables turned. Jim was now getting a taste of what I had last time. We were drinking the wine, which happened to be my favorite. I'm sure Jim did that on purpose.

Again, the music videos were the sexy near pornographic type they only play after midnight.

So we proceeded to play and within an hour they were right back to where we were last night. Jim had removed my dress and panties and they were both going down on my pussy. They would lick each other dicks for a second and spend several minutes eating me out. I just drank more and started becoming numb. I didn't care any more. I just relaxed and enjoyed the attention.

It was strange because I got really horny when I started sucking on each of their cocks. Rather than just licking like I did last time, I took the whole head into my mouth and sucked. They were both encouraging me as I sucked them. I do not swallow. No girl I know swallows. And I was scared they were going to cum in my mouth.

After a while they wouldn't even roll the dice. They would lick my clitoris and finger me for a couple minutes and then quickly lick each other's dicks. One time while Jim was going down on me, Willie stood up and put his cock in my face. I don't know why but I sucked on his cock while Jim was licking and fingering me. It was actually pretty erotic. I noticed Jim look up several time to watch his wife sucking another man's cock. I kind of thought he would object but he must have been OK with it because he just kept licking my pussy.

Jim said it was my turn and he rolled the dice for me, actually he just put the dice down on Kiss/Lips. I went over to Willie and climb up on him like a cat after its prey. I started kissing him. I lightly touched my pussy to his cock and rubbed it. I was just teasing him. Next thing I know, Jim is behind me and his cock is going into my pussy hole. I was so wet that he slipped inside me easily. Willie started yelling at him and we stopped. I think Jim was so horny he wasn't thinking with his brain.

I thought I better get him off before he did something we would regret so I started to suck Jim's cock. After a minute Willie pulled me over to him saying it was his turn.

As I was sucking on Willie's cock, Jim rolled the dice and got Kiss/Neck. He was sitting down on the couch and motioned for me to come to him. I walked over to him and he turned me around so my back was to him. He pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap. Of course he was naked from the waste down and I was completely naked. He started kissing my neck and his hand wondered down my belly to my pussy and started stroking my clitoris. He placed the head of his cock at my love hole. I was so wet he easily entered me.

I looked at Willie and he was smiling as he watched Jim fuck me. This was all he needed to have the green light to fuck me right in front of Jim. So after Jim pumped his cock in and out of me for a few minutes I got up and told Jim that he had to do that to Willie. I wanted to see him ass fuck his friend, just to freak him out. Before Jim could do anything, Willie sat his bare ass on Jim's lap. Willie grabbed Jim's hard cock with his hand and directed it into his ass. Jim was squirming and telling Willie to get off. I am not sure but I think Jim's cock went inside Willie before Jim pushed him off.

Willie quickly grabbed me and sat down. He said that he didn't want to break the rules and so he had to do the same thing Jim had done. So Willie was sitting bare ass on the couch and I was sitting naked on his lap. He was kissing my neck and using his hand to guide his cock to my love hole. I watched Jim to see if he would object or do anything. I think Jim was in shock knowing he almost had sex with a guy. By the time Jim came to his senses, Willie was already inside of me. Jim just stood there and watched his friend fucking me. I think Willie was thinking like I was, when is Jim going to stop us, but he didn't say or do anything. So I sat there on top of Willie while he pistoned his thick hard cock into my love tunnel. Finally, Willie jerked and held his cock inside me and climaxed, filling me with his sperm while my husband watched.

2cdr911
2cdr911
86 Followers
12