Dick Dancers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Bill lubricated his index finger and slid it up Rick's butt. It went in easily.

Rick's dick jerked as Bill worked his finger in and out of his tight asshole. "Come on," he said. "Fuck me now."

Bill lubricated his stiff dick and pressed its cock-head into Rick's anal ring. "Jesus!" He pushed forward carefully, gradually stretching Rick's asshole. "You are fuckin' TIGHT!" He drew back slightly, then pressed in again, opening Rick wider.

"And you've got a fuckin' big cock." Rick jacked off slowly as Bill's stiff pole gradually penetrated him. "Damn!" he gasped as Bill's cock-head popped through his tight anal ring. "That's good!"

"You like that?" Bill asked.

"Oh yeah." Rick jacked off as Bill worked his cock-head in and out of his asshole, pushing in deeper with each slow stroke. He finally stopped all the way inside, with his balls pressed against Rick's butt cheeks. "That feels great!"

"It's great for me, too." Bill fucked Rick slowly, withdrawing completely and then pushing through his tight anal sphincter and sliding into his depths.

"Fuck me good and hard." Rick rocked his hips up to meet Bill's sliding rod. "I'm ready for you."

"Okay, sexy." Bill pulled out, then slammed home, shaking Rick's body. "I'm gonna give you a good hard ride." He fucked Rick with long fast strokes.

"That's right. Hammer my ass." Rick jacked his stiff cock while Bill pounded his butt.

The tension in Rick's balls had reached the boiling point when Bill gasped, "I'm gonna come."

"Shoot for me." Rick's fist flew over his hard dick. "I wanna feel it."

"Here it comes." Bill pulled his throbbing cock back, then slammed home, squirting a long thick pulse of cum up Rick's butt.

"Yeah! That's right!" Cum fountained from Rick's stiff pole as Bill drove into his depths, firing another shot of cum with each rough thrust. "Come in me!"

Bill stopped with his cock all the way up Rick's ass, then bent forward and kissed him.

"Man, that was good," Rick whispered. "I haven't gotten off like that in a long time."

"It was good for me, too." Bill kissed Rick again, then pulled his dick out of Rick's butt and lay down beside him. They fell asleep tangled in each others' arms.

* * *

It was still dark outside when Rick woke up. The only light in the room came from the gleaming cityscape outside the big window. There was no clock on the nightstand, but softly glowing numbers on the wall behind it read "2:37 a.m."

The spotlights over the bed came up slightly when Rick sat up and pushed the sheet down. Bill was asleep on his stomach beside him, snoring softly. Rick admired his muscular butt briefly, then lubricated his stiff dick, lay down on top of Bill, and humped his crack.

Bill moaned and stuck his butt in the air. "Oh yeah. Give me your big hard—" Rick's sliding cock-head found Bill's asshole and his rigid pole slid smoothly up the other man's butt. "That's right!" he gasped. "Fuck my ass."

Pinned by Rick's weight, Bill was almost helpless as Rick pounded his hot little hole. Still, he was able to rock his hips, pushing his butt up to meet Rick's driving rod.

The tension in Rick's balls built steadily as he hammered Bill's ass, pulling almost out and then diving in deep, slamming his pelvis against the prone man's buttocks.

"Come on," Bill moaned. "Shoot it!" Rick did, firing heavy pulses of cum into Bill's depths.

Rick collapsed on top of Bill, pinning him to the mattress. "You all right?" Rick asked. "Do you want me to get off you?"

"Yeah . . . I mean no." Bill laughed. "Yeah, I'm okay. No, I don't want you to move." He tightened his anal muscles around Rick's cock. It was still hard, even after his intense orgasm. "This feels good."

"I'm glad you don't mind," Rick said. "I woke up with a hard-on and couldn't resist your sexy butt."

"You used me like a cheap piece of meat," Bill answered. "I like that . . . With the right guy."

* * *

The room was still dark when Rick woke up at 9:00 a.m. Automatic curtains had closed over the floor-to-ceiling window to keep the bright morning light out.

Bill took Rick out onto the balcony and bent him over the railing, then fucked him, brutally using his asshole. It was primal, male, and exciting as hell. When Bill finished, Rick took his turn, plowing Bill's butt and coming quickly.

"That was great," Rick said.

"For me, too," Bill answered. "You can come back anytime."

They took a long sensual shower together and then went downstairs. Bill took Rick past a formal dining room filled with guests and into an industrial-sized kitchen with futuristic appliances.

Dan and Sean the butler were sitting at a table in front of a big window looking out into a walled garden. Like Rick and Bill, they were naked.

A middle-aged Hispanic man in a tailored white uniform was presiding over a giant stove. He turned and smiled at Bill. "Morning, Mr. Armitage," he said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12