Dick Flashing - Exposing Oneself #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An act of self-control, it was a miracle that he didn't cum in any of their mouths or prematurely ejaculate all over one of their faces. He so wanted to cum all over his mother's hand, in his sister's mouth, in his mother-in-law's mouth, and/or in his sister-in-law's mouth. He so wanted to cum for his aunt, her aunt, his grandmother, and/or her grandmother. He so wanted to cum for his wife's maid of honor and all over each of her bridesmaids but he didn't.

# # #

As if it all happened in slow motion, masturbating over it all now again and again, he replayed his mother and his sister staring at his exposed prick. Never did he know that his mother would want to see his naked prick as much as he wanted her to see his naked prick but she did. Never did he know his sister would want to see his naked prick as much as he wanted her to see his naked prick but she did, too.

He replayed his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law staring at his naked cock. Still shocked, he couldn't believe his mother-in-law took his exposed prick in her hand before taking his naked dick in her mouth. He couldn't believe his sexy sister-in-law stroked him while sucking him. Every man's sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe that happened to him.

As if he was a piece of meat, an entry to be served at the wedding reception, he watched their aunts, their grandmothers, his wife's maid of honor, and her four bridesmaids all ogle his erect, naked dick. He couldn't believe they did more than just ogle him. As if they were horny men and he was an innocent woman, they groped, stroked him, and/or sucked him. Never would he ever think that elderly women would not only want to see his naked prick but also would want to fondle his naked cock.

As if it all happened in slow motion, his mother fondled the head of his prick while his sister wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked him while sucking him. His mother-in-law briefly took him in her mouth and sucked him and then his sister-in-law did the same. His aunt and her aunt kissed his cock and licked his cock. His grandmother and her grandmother cupped his testicles and forced his hand down the front of their gowns. His wife's maid of honor briefly took him in her mouth and all four bridesmaids moved to their knees and took turns stroking him and briefly sucking him.

Too much to assimilate, they blew his mind. Adding to his sexual excitement, they all made him so horny. They made him want to have sex with them all. They made him want to not only cum in their mouths but also in their pussies, too.

Something that never happened before, it took him to get married to get lucky with so very many women. Something that never happened to him before, it took him to give his heart and his vows to remain faithful to one woman for thirteen women to want him and for him to want thirteen other women. If only this happened before, he was married, he'd have no guilt and no conflict. Yet, no doubt, hard to resist now that they all opened Pandora's Box, he'd be tempted to have sex with them all again.

Unbeknownst to him, from that moment forward, his life had forever changed. Whenever he thought about thirteen women seeing his naked, erect prick, he immediately became horny. Whenever he thought about his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law seeing his big, naked dick, he wanted to masturbate himself while imagining them naked and having sex with them. Whenever he thought about their aunts, their grandmothers, her maid of honor, and her four bridesmaids staring at his erect, naked prick, he wanted to masturbate himself while imagining them naked and having sex with them, too.

Unbeknownst to Robert, while he was being touched, felt, stroked, and sucked by the females of his family, and by his wife's family and friends, his wife was next door being photographed by the photographer, or so he thought. Only, he was so naïve. Pulling the wool over his eyes, she wasn't so innocent. She wasn't having her pictures taken.

As is customary in this family on their wedding day, in the way that all the women were having their wicked, sexual way with the groom, all the men were having their wicked, sexual way with the bride. After Mike and Steve had their sexual way with their sister, Lauren, it was everyone else's turn. After stripping her naked, Robert's brother, uncle, grandfather, brothers-in-law, father-in-law, the groomsmen, and even the photographer had their sexual way with his naked wife.

Touching her, feeling her, fondling, fingering her, and licking her, she stroked their cocks and sucked their cocks before fucking their cocks. With the women mild in comparison to the men, where the women barely stroked him and sucked him, the men ejaculated cum in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, and all over her pretty face. Fortunately, for Lauren, she was unable to get pregnant. Unfortunately for her, she had become every man's bukkake cum bucket. No doubt, they'd all be having sex with her again.

To be continued...