Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's cock pressed into me slowly. God it was painful. I persisted though, stretching my ass further and further around his cock head. It felt like I was lowering myself onto a stack of soda cans. Then I felt a release and knew the entire head was in. My mouth was open wide now in a silent scream but I didn't break eye contact with Ryan. My fingers dug into Ryan's strong shoulders.

I continued lowering myself and finally let out a scream of pain as the huge foreign object invaded my body. I began to be afraid. Was this all it was? What if it didn't get any better. Maybe I had made a huge mistake.

Ryan spoke. "It hurts all the girls at first. But soon you'll love it. You won't be able to get enough."

I nodded my head, trusting him. I gritted my teeth against the pain, determined.

Slowly, inch by inch, I lowered myself onto him. Each inch was as painful as the last, or worse. The pain extended further and further into me as my entire body stretched to accommodate Ryan's gigantic cock. But it was also intoxicating. My high school stud was inside of me, part of me. God I wanted that.

Finally, after what felt like ages of pain, I felt Ryan's legs against mine. I pushed a bit further and came to a rest, the edges of my ass resting on Ryan's lap. I was completely impaled. I had my back arched, careful not to move.

I breathed and realized it was the first time I had done so since Ryan entered me. Even breathing hurt.

I felt exhilarated though, proud. "I did it." I whispered. Ryan smiled at me. "Well done, babe. You feel great around my cock."

I kissed him passionately, still trying not to move my body, wanting to get used to his incredible size. I pulled my head back slightly and released my iron grip on his shoulders. I saw that I had left deep indentations in his shoulders from my fingernails digging into him. I gasped.

"Ryan! I did that? I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry babe, barely felt it."

I ran my hands over his muscular shoulders, though, trying to smooth the marks away. I lowered my head and began kissing them up and down. I buried my face in his thick neck and kissed and licked under his chin as my hands continued down his arms, gripping his huge biceps and triceps. I could barely get my hands a third the way around his massive arms.

With my head in the crook of his neck, I looked down Ryan's incredible body. It sloped down, hard and strong. I loved the look of his muscles playing just beneath the skin, his abs expanding and contracting he breathed in and out lightly. I followed them down his body and saw his pelvis pressed up against my ass. Experimentally, I tried lifting my body slightly.

I gasped from the pain, feeling the incredible friction deep in my body. It sent shivers through me. I saw the base of his cock emerge from my ass, impossibly wide. How was that fitting inside of me?

I lowered myself again and saw his cock disappear into me again. It was still painful but was diminished, not needing to further stretch me.

It felt different now. Slick, strong, deep, hot. I moaned.

I brought my head up and looked at Ryan again. He was smirking. I could tell that watching me deal with his penetration, the change from pain to pleasure, amused him.

I kissed him deeply again, moving my hands back to his hair, pulling his face into mine.

His strong hands, which had been resting on my legs, now moved to my hips. The feel of them sent electric shocks through my body. He gripped my thick ass and raised me up.

"Ughhhh " I moaned into his mouth.

Then he lowered me. "Oh fuckkk." It still hurt. But there was more. It was beginning to feel good now.

He raised me and lowered me again.

"ohhh..." No. Not good-great. Incredible.

And again.

"ohhh..."

And again and again and again.

"Ohh..Ohh..Dickkkkk!!"

"You like that, Janelle? You like my cock inside you?"

"Yessssss. Fuck me Ryannnn."

"Tell me this pussy is all mine."

"Yessss. This pussy is yoursssss, stud. Fuck your little girl!!"

And Ryan fucked me-bouncing me up and down on top of his cock with his strong hands. What a fucking beast of a man. I helped as best I could but I had no traction. I rocked my hips back and forth, trying taking him deeper.

The pain persisted but it was deep in the background now, replaced by the most incredible feeling of pleasure I'd ever experienced. It was so intense that I was desperate for him to stop, and even more desperate that he keep going.

Ryan began thrusting his hips up slightly as I made contact with his lap, sending his huge cock even deeper in side of me and causing a loud "slap" to sound has I landed on his lap repeatedly. I screamed and kept screaming with every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Ryan, fuck, yes, fuck, yesss, Dick, fuck, oh, fuck..." My mind was overloaded with pleasure, feeling Ryan's massive rod inside of me. We were one-Ryan and I.

"Ohhh, fuck, fuck, baby, keep, ugh, going, fuck, goddddddd, your cock, ohhhhhh, so, fuck, fucking, deep, FUCKKKKKKKKKK RYYYYAAAANNN"

Stars burst in front of my eyes and my body convulsed as I came and came and came. But the intensity of my orgasm didn't diminish, as it did each time before in my life. Instead, as Ryan kept thrusting into my body, it just kept going and going and going, driving me into delirium.

My body just couldn't take it. My mouth hung open, my eyes rolled back, and everything went black.

-

When I came to my head was nuzzled into a place hard and somehow comforting. As my lips grazed Ryan's neck I remembered where I was and began kissing him lightly, up his neck and along the jaw line.

"Hey, Janelle. You're back!"

I leaned back and looked into his handsome face, bashful. "Hey Ryan."

"Seems like you enjoyed that."

I giggled. "That' was incredible, stud." I kissed him. "Did...did I pass out?"

He grinned. "Only for a minute or so. It happens."

"Wow..."

I leaned into him, pressing my breasts against his strong wide chest and laying my head on his shoulder. I ran my hands up and down his arms, then interlocked my fingers with his. I sighed contentedly and shifted, intending to swing my legs around so I sat on him sideways.

Then I realized, he was still inside of me! I had gone slightly numb all over and so had failed to notice immediately. But my senses were coming back, including the feel of his cock head buried deeply inside my pussy. So very deep.

"Are you still hard, baby? Didn't you finish?" I asked tentatively.

"Oh no, Janelle. That was a good warm-up though."

I frowned, disappointed I hadn't sent him over the edge like he had me.

"It's okay, baby." Ryan said, seeing my expression. "We'll get there." He caressed my cheek gently and I turned my lips to his fingers, kissing them. He bent one, sticking it my mouth. I sucked eagerly.

"And you feel great." He flexed his dick inside me. It felt like lightening from inside my body and I squealed.

He laughed. "Come on, lets get cleaned off."

He lifted me off his cock. "Ohhhh." Pulling out was all at once erotic and disappointing. For the first time since he put it in I felt the full length of his cock rubbing against my pussy. But as he exited I felt completely empty inside, Deflated.

Ryan put me down and stood up. He was glistening with sweat and his incredible muscles were flared. I looked at his cock, thick and long. Had that all really been in me? I whimpered softly looking at him.

He turned and walked towards the bathroom. "Come on, Janelle." I followed his broad muscular back into the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and beckoned me in. My eyes scanned up and down his body as water hit him, like waves crashing against rocks. He was breathing hard and his abs and chest expanded and contracted with each breath. He reached up to rub his hair in the water and his arms from that angle looked impossibly big. As his deltoids flared out I had the irrational urge to lick his sexy armpits. Sexy armits? Really? I thought.

I began to undress. When I reached for the panties Ryan said something. "Keep the panties on."

I understood. I was his girl now and he didn't want to see my little penis. Ryan wasn't gay, I realized. Was I gay? I wondered. If I was a girl then I guess not. But I was only a girl for Ryan.

These thoughts faded as I continued to gaze at this huge muscle stud in the shower. As I gazed at his strong legs and huge cock, I finished getting undressed. I left the tits on, guessing they were waterproof.

I stepped into the shower. Without being asked, I soaped up my hands and started cleaning Ryan. This was a familiar scene for me, having cleaned up Ryan in the gym showers for weeks. But now something had changed. As I ran my hands over this teenage stud's hard body, squeezing and rubbing, I no longer felt the inhibitions that I had in the past. I ran my hands slowly and seductively down his huge pegs, defined abs and along the sexy V that led the way to his cock. But my hands didn't pass by as they had in the past. Instead I grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking him. He was hard as a rock.

"Ughh...Jesus...You're so fucking big, Ryan."

Without being prompted I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth, the water hitting my face and hair as I did so. In the back of my mind I worried about my hair and makeup but soon, as I took Ryan to the back of my throat, his cock invaded even the back of my mind as well.

I squeezed his cock from base to tip as I sucked, trying to empty it of anything inside. I gagged on his cock, wanted to taste his cum, wanting to milk and drink him.

"Get up." Ryan commanded.

I did so and saw he was looking at me intensely again. He pulled me in tight and kissed me and I melted into his arms, mewing into this strong teenager's mouth.

He broke the kiss. "Turn around." I did so, knowing what was coming. I put my hands on the shower wall in front of me and stuck out my ass. He slapped it, hard, and I squealed. He slapped it again and again and I moaned with each slap in pleasure and pain.

I felt something poke me and gritted my teeth in anticipation. As something entered me I groaned with pleasure. But I realized quickly that it was a finger of Ryans.

"You like it when I finger your pussy baby?"

I just moaned in response as Ryan felt around inside me with his large, long fingers. He touched me in places I thought impossible as I moaned and moaned.

Then he put his strong hand just above my ass, pressing down and I arched my back, pressing out my ass. I felt his cock pressing against my pussy.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me, stud."

Ryan slammed his cock into me, filling me all the way up until his hips pressed against my ass.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKK"

But there wasn't time to react, to think about how deep he had taken me. He pulled almost all the way out then thrust back in again.

"OH FUCK"

This was different than before. I realize he had taken it easy on me. Now he thrust into me long and hard, destroying my pussy and my insides.

"Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, DIIICKKKK" I screamed with each thrust.

"You love my cock, slut."

"Yessss, Ryan. I love it. This slut loves your cock."

Ryan pulled me back against him so I leaned back into his strong chest. He lifted me so that I stood on the edge of the tub, lifted one of my legs up. Now he started thrusting in shorter, faster motions, dominating me.

I screamed, audibly or not I'm not sure, delirious with pain and pleasure. Ryan turned me around so I faced him. His gaze was as intense and beautiful as I'd ever seen.

"Tell me what you are." He commanded as he fucked me.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...I'm your fucking slut, Daddy. All yours...fuck...you fucking stud."

"And what do you want, slut?"

"Fuckkk...Only to pleasure you, daddy. Please cum for me. Pleasssse fill me up."

I ran my hands all over his hard body, feeling his incredible muscles as he fucked me. I tried to tighten my pussy for Ryan, wanting desperately to please him, wanted to feel him explode inside of me.

"Cum in my pussy daddy, cum, cum for me, cum daddy. oh Fuck. Yes, yes, yes..."

I felt Ryans cock engorge even more inside of me and I screamed from the pain. Then, from deep inside, I felt something release.

He came. As he did I felt his cum fill my insides and was filled with pure bliss and ecstasy. "YYYYEEESSSSSSSSS."

After what felt like ages, I collapsed onto Ryan's body, completely spent.

As we stood, heaving, I continued to run my hands over his strong back. He chuckled.

"You're all mine now, huh Jerry?"

"Yes, Ryan." I whimpered. Then I realized...he called me Jerry?

"A straight man in his thirties-one who, if I'm not mistaken, actually disliked me initially-is pretending to be a girl and begging a teenager almost half his age to fuck him and cum inside of him."

I stared at him, aghast at what he was saying, or at least the way he was saying it. It was all true.

"Pretty crazy huh?" he grinned at me.

"Ryan...Why...why are you talking to me like this?" My eyes filled up with tears.

"Shhhhh...okay Janelle" He drew me into him and I whimpered. He kept shushing me and petting my hair. I could still feel him inside me and I allowed myself to relax again, melting into his strong chest.

"Okay, then. Is that better?" I nodded my head against him.

"Okay, now clean this off." Ryan pulled out and I gasped from the release. He waggled his long wet cock at me, covered in his own cum and my juices.

I got on my knees, licking and sucking him clean as I looked up at his huge slick body and handsome face.

-

Ryan had left the shower, saying he'd let me finished getting cleaned up. I knew what he meant. My makeup had run off and I wasn't looking as feminine as I could.

I spent 20 or 30 minutes watching youtube videos trying to figure out Carlie's makeup before I was satisfied. I also blow dried my hair and snapped the extensions back into place. It wasn't as good as when Kasi had done it but it was the best I could do.

I slipped back on my halloween night lingerie and turned around, checking myself out. Well, the makeup may not be on point but my ass was still to die for, I though, grinning. It gave me the confidence to go back out to my stud.

I stepped out of the bathroom and found Ryan in my bed, flipping through channels. He looked like he fucking owned the place. I was glad he wasn't yet getting ready to leave. I knew he'd have to leave early in the morning - before Carlie got home - but it wasn't even midnight yet.

"Another beer, Ryan?" I asked, wanting to please him. "Sure, babe." He said, without glancing over.

I scampered to the kitchen and grabbed one. I stared at the underage teenager's huge body as I reentered, trying to open the beer with an opener. Ryan took it from me, still without looking, popped off the cap and took a swig.

Was that a twist off? I hadn't thought so...but...my focus wavered. Ryan's massive muscles looked warm and inviting. The sheet covered him from about his bellybutton down, but his ripped abs, huge pecs and bowling ball shoulders were on full display. He had one hand behind his head showing off his ripped side and huge arm. I realized that I was exhausted, that all I wanted to do was get into bed. So I did.

I raised the sheet and slipped in, daring to press up against my stud's hard body. Ryan put his arm around me while still drinking the beer with his other hand. I nuzzled my head into his huge, firm-yet-soft, chest, and intertwined my legs with his, running my left foot up and down his legs. I felt content, safe. I sighed happily and closed my eyes.

--

"Good morning, beautiful." Ryan's sexy voice penetrated my dreams and brought me pleasantly out of my slumber. "MMmmmmmm..." I said, turning it into a yawn.

My head still rested on Ryan's massive chest and my body pressed into his large frame. Soft morning light streamed in through the window and over the teenager, the angular light accentuating muscles that needed no accentuation. God was I lucky.

The activities of last night flashed through my head and I ran my hand over his body, as I stared up at him. I smiled and glanced up. "Good morning yourself, stud."

I'd fantasized about waking up with my man in bed, giving him the good morning he deserved. My hand moved down to his cock and I found him sporting a hard erection. I giggled. Morning wood.

I squeezed my teen stud's huge dick, moaning. "Fuccckk," I moaned. "Good morning indeed." He chuckled - a sexy sound, and I brought my lips to his as I stroked him with increasing speed. I kissed him desperately, infatuated with the feel of his lips on mine. I sucked his tongue and it reminded me of something else I wanted to suck on.

I broke the kiss and moved down. kissing and running my hands over his hard body. "Ready...for your morning...blow job...daddy?" I asked between kisses.

"Can't wait, Janelle. Let's make this a habit."

I grinned up at him, "yes, Daddy," and I took him in my mouth, still looking up at his handsome face. But his huge cock required all my attention as I bobbed up and down. Soon I was lost in the pleasure of sucking off the teenage stud. I licked him in long strokes from balls to tip over and over, popping the head into my mouth at the peak of each lick, bobbing up and down a few times, then repeating. Ryan's played with my hair and pet my head as I worshiped him.

Whenever I shifted to move up his body — wanting him to fuck me again — I felt his hand on my head, keeping me down. Obediently, I continued sucking on his gigantic rod.

The blow job went on forever. I was increasingly exhausted but truthfully I loved every second of it. Occasionally Ryan would slap my ass or encourage me and I would increase my intensity. I tried taking him deeper and deeper and was becoming better at fighting my gag reflex. I must have gotten more than half into my mouth and throat!

While I sucked him, all I thought about was Ryan. His handsome face, his soft lips, his perfect teeth, his huge pecs, his wide strong back, his cobblestone abs, his turret biceps, his tree-trunk legs, his shapely and strong ass, his confidence and intelligence, and, of course, his huge beautiful cock. All of it just increased my desire, no - my need - to please him. Daddy's pleasure was all that mattered.

Finally, after I had been sucking on Ryan's huge cock for at least 30 minutes, I felt his hands close around my hair and pull me off. He had his intense horny look and I stared at him, not daring to say anything.

He pulled me down so I lay down on my back, my head resting on the edge of the bed. He stood up and stood over me. I looked up at him, awed.

He looked like a god. His cock hung low and tipped down next to my face, the impossibly thick base bending away into his body. His sexy v lead away from his cock and into the huge sloping muscles of his core and chest. He looked down at me confidently. He owned me. He was an image of power and manhood. I tried vocalizing my adoration, but only managed to moaned wantonly. I was beyond words.

Ryan brought his fingers to my lips and I sucked them eagerly. He then opened my jaw and slowly fed me his cock.

I stared at the underside of Ryan's teenage cock as it slid past my face and into my open mouth. I kept my mouth open as wide as I could, trying to relax my throat and breath through my nose. As a result every breath was an intoxicating consumption of Ryan's manly aroma.

Ryan increased his pace as I struggled to accept him. "uughh ughh ughh ughgh" I made an unintelligible noise with each thrust, determined to stay still for him. He began thrusting hard and fast now and I momentarily worried that he would rip right through my throat. But I trusted that my stud knew what he was doing.

All I saw was the underside of Ryan's shaft and the outline of his strong legs. I felt him though, deeper and deeper. He slapped my tits and started talking to me.