Dicking Around With Ronda Rousey

Story Info
Ronda Rousey being a boss bitch slut.
2k words
7.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Dicking Around Is A New Series... Each Episode Will Have A New Female Star... Each Episode Will Have The Same Theme... Hot Bitch Getting Fucked... Alot... Extra Kinky... Extra Dirty

Pure Sex Fiction Fantasy... Not Real In Any Way At All

Hollywood... Midnight... A dark, out of the way alley...

"Damn. Where is he?"

Ronda taps the crème colored steering wheel of her brand new chocolate brown Maserati, wondering where her hook-up is. Dude's late.

She grabs her blunt off of the dash and takes a deep toke.

She blows out the smoke, and checks her watch again. She's getting pissed.

All of a sudden, her passenger door pop opens. In jumps Steve. He's Ronda's crack dealer. Yep... UFC/WWE Champ Ronda Rousey is a crackhead.

"It's about fucking time, dumbass!" Ronda angrily rips the rocks from Steve's hand.

"Sorry. I think I was being tailed. I gave him the slip though."

"Whatever." Ronda brushes Steve off. She hands him the blunt, and grabs her crack pipe out of the glove compartment.

"Whoa... What about my money?" Steve grabs Ronda's wrist. She gives him a bad bitch snarl, and he lets go.

Ronda shakes her head, then rummaged through her purse. She forgot to stop by the ATM. No cash on her.

"I'll pay you later. I'm out right now."

Ronda starts the light her pipe, but, Steve stops her again. This time verbally, not physically.

"Hey... I almost got pinched. I want my hundred bucks. I ain't doing this shit for fun."

Steve's desperate for his dough.

Ronda looks at him, all serious and ready to punch him. Dude was late, and he's pushy. She thinks about getting him in an arm bar and breaking his fucking arm for a second... but she doesn't.

She smirks. Ronda Rousey boss bitch style. She puts the crack pipe down, and reaches her right hand over to Steve's lap, and grabs his bulge. Smirking right at the tattooed up skinny bald dude with a black leather biker vest on. Dudes covered in tattoos. All over everywhere.

"Oh yeah... You definitely do it for fun." Ronda's smirk getting kinkier as Steve hears his zipper being pulled down.

A minute later...

Ronda's bobbing on Steve's seven inch dick. It's tattooed too, from tip to base. His nuts too.

She slurps that thin, tatted up dick right down her throat. The whole fucking thing. Her spit rolling freely down the sides of his shaft as her lips grip and glide up and down it nice and quick.

Steve leans his head back on the seat and growls, open mouthed. He getting sucked off by Ronda Rousey in a dark alley in North Hollywood... in a brand new Maserati. Life's pretty fucking awesome for him right about now.

Steve's dick throbs and twitches on Ronda's mouth as she slurps louder on it while she sucks even harder on it. Her lips perfectly gripping the thin tatted up shaft, rippling all the way down on it... no gagging at all... then right back up on it. Precum pumping out all over her fast licking tongue as it wickedly licks all around the small, spongy head.

Ronda can feel Steve's dick throbbing harder and harder in her mouth, so she knows he's ready to blow. She deepthroats him once again, and slurps his dick even louder. Spit pouring from her mouth.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!" Steve grabs Ronda's head, and grunts violently. She wickedly smirks around his meat at his hasty proclamation.

Steve cums dumps in Ronda's mouth. Four small bursts of slimy cream pelting Ronda's tonsils as she quickly sucks it out. She drinks it down, then sucks Steve's cock for a minute, cleaning it totally with her mouth and tongue.

"There. There's your fucking money, bitch." Ronda laughs mockingly. She wipes the corners of her mouth and puts on some more lipstick in the mirror while Steve happily smirks, and breathes deep. He's more than happy to accept payment for his crack rocks in the form of a Ronda Rousey blowjob.

"Yeah, babe. I'll be home soon... Love ya." Ronda hangs up her phone. It was her husband. She smirks in the mirror as she finishes applying her cherry red lipstick. Her hubby has no fucking clue about her extra kinky extracurricular actives.

"Damn, you're hot." Steve states the obvious as he puts his spent, tattooed dick away.

"Damn right. And I'm gonna get fucking high too, so get the fuck outta here." Boss bitch Ronda laughs, and flips off Steve.

...

Ronda's at the gym, stretching to get ready for some yoga. She's checking herself out in the mirror when she notices an older guy doing curls behind her, checking out her ass. Ronda's got a gorgeous ass. She knows it too. She smirks. She decided to have some fun with the old guy.

Dude's in his early 60's, but he's jacked. Trim waist. Big arms and legs. Washboard stomach. He's shirtless, half checking himself out in the mirror as he does his curls, half checking out Ronda's gorgeous ass as she stretches.

Ronda can tell from the outline of his dick in his shorts that he's got a fat one in there. She grins to that. She also wiggles her ass a little as a treat for the buff older dude. He grins at her in the mirror while he curls fifty pounds.

Ronda's bent down, her face touching the mat, her ass up for the old dude to closely check out. She's smirking the whole time, stretching to one side, then to the other, making sure to wiggle her ass in those baby blue yoga pants as much as possible.

The old guy licks his lips and grins approvingly at the sight of the dirty blonde haired superstar's delicious, super toned rump wiggling for him, about ten feet in front of him. Ronda's long, dirty blond hair in a ponytail, swaying around as she stretches.

Ronda stands up and looks back over her shoulder at the guy. He's put the weights down. He's just checking out the bad ass babe's bad ass booty. Ronda smirks and wiggles it some more. That draws a happy grin from the buff old dude.

Ronda decides to walk back to the locker room, making sure to motion for her booty admirer to follow her there.

About ten minutes later...

"Fuck! Do my ass, baby! Fuck! Uhh! God, yeah! Ram that big dick up there, stud! Uhh! DO IT!!!"

Ronda's in heat. She's also bent over a wood bench in the empty female locker room, taking one of the fattest dicks she's ever seen straight up her butt. The jacked old guy butt fan is behind her, slamming said fat dick right up that world famous dumper repeatedly... and relentlessly. He grabs Ronda's ponytail, and yanks on it. Ronda heatedly grins back at him.

Dude slams his big and veiny, hard throbbing dick even harder up Ronda's wildly winking anus, eight inches of super thick meat thrusting faster. Thumping harder. Fucking her ass mercilessly as Ronda starts squirting all over the old dude and the thin black carpet below.

The huge vein running down the dude's mighty shaft throbs violently as the shaft slams deeper up Ronda's beautifully supple ass.

Ronda screaming out in ass pounding receiving glee. Throwing her head and ponytail around wildly, her pussy cream dripping out of her spasming snatch the whole fucking time.

The very muscular old dude... he's all sweaty too... grunts, then cum dumps right up Ronda's dancing ass. She dances it for him and his dick, as that dick feeds her butt a hefty load of hot and horny ass workout sex cream. Ronda makes sure to suck it all out with her ass, pumping that hugely thick, very veiny dick totally cum free. Smirking wickedly the whole time. She smirks back over her shoulder at the guy, and playfully slaps his sweaty face. He smirks back, snickering confidently. Ronda blows him a kiss and smacks him again, her ass still dancing away on the fat fucking dick. The huge vein on it throbbing away inside Ronda's slutty ass.

The bad ass Rowdy bitch strikes again. She's absolutely insatiable. And hell yeah to that!

...

Ronda's car was being worked on so she decided to catch a ride to a business lunch meeting. It went well. Afterwards, she got a cab to take her to her favorite yogurt shop.

When they got there though, Ronda again noticed that she didn't have any money on her. She forgot it when she left home.

"Hey... you gotta pay, lady." The cabbie tells her, frustrated that she doesn't have the dough. He knows who she is, but he doesn't care.

"C'mon, dude. I'm good for it. Just take me home and I'll pay you. It's not a big fucking deal." Ronda looks miffed. She can't believe to cabbie would think she would try and run out on a 12 dollar cab ride. She shakes her head in disbelief, her arms folded.

"It is to me, baby. I've had three run aways the last two days. I don't trust anybody... famous or not." The dude sneers at Ronda in the mirror. He checks her out. She's got on a tight, real short, black minidress. Her dirty blonde hair long and straight. Great make-up job. Bitch is smokin' hot.

Ronda's anger at the dude is short lived though. Her slutty side takes over pretty quickly. She decides to put an end to this awkward situation right now.

"Ok, smart-ass. I'll let you fuck me for it. That's worth a helluva lot more than 12 fucking bucks!" She smirks and snickers at the cabbie.

"Can I jizz in you?" He smirks back. Snickering deviously at the former world champ.

She snickers back. A very wicked grin forming on her face. "Ok. You gotta wear a condom though. I'm not getting fucking pregnant by some smart-ass cab driver asshole." She boss bitch laughs at him.

The cabbie chuckles... and unzips his pants.......

Five minutes later...

"You done yet?" Ronda smirks. She yawns and pats her mouth, laughing too, mocking the cabbie. He's on top of her in the back seat of his cab, driving his five inch dick up her silky smooth snatch as fast as he can. Dude's extra excited to be fucking Ronda Rousey. Even though he's fucking her extra fast, he's got pretty good stamina... even with Ronda mocking him and laughing at him.

"Shut up, bitch! Take my fucking dick! Yeah!" He snaps back. He grits his teeth as he fucks, desperately trying to make it last longer. Ronda so pussy is wetly gripping his small, condom covered rod tight, sucking it in, and pumping it so perfectly. Dudes doing everything he can to not come. Grunting and groaning wildly. Ronda laughing at him, still yawning too. He's mad at her, but he's also overcome with horny joy cause her smooth as silk pussy feels so fucking good on his condom covered dick. It can't stop twitching in her slick snatch. His grunts of joy getting louder and louder.

Ronda pulls his hair and deviously smirks at him, spitting right in his face and laughing at him. That's it. He starts cumming. Three blasts of dick goo pumping violently into that condom. Ronda dancing on his latex covered dick as he cums, laughing at him still.

"Fuck! Damn! Damn that felt good!" The dude takes a deep breath. Ronda smirks again, and pushes him off of her, shaking her head at him, still mocking the poor guy.

Ronda starts pissing at the guy, catching him by surprise. She laughs as she pisses, soaking the worn out cabbie sitting beside her. He just takes it. He's actually turned on by getting pissed on by Ronda Rousey. And, he just fucked her too. Dude's got a great story to tell his cabbie buddies.

"There... there's your fucking 12 bucks, asshole. Ha!" Ronda laughs. She sits up in the back seat, and pulls her minidress back down over her pussy, still smirking. Very proud of her work. And, turned-on as well. She's a whore. A bad ass one, but still a whore. And, she's damn proud of it.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crystals Adam gets a little bit of a healing touch from Liv Morgan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything Jordana's AMA session gets out of hand.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Cage Match Ronda Rousey and Demi Lovato dominate you in the octagon.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Fall of Alexa Bliss Charlotte Flair gets what she wants.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Erotic Ghostbusters Pt. 01 Alison Brie answers the call with a bang.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories