dickNINJA vs. Hanna The Hacker

Story Info
Superhero dickNINJA gets interrogated by a sexy hacker.
4.4k words
3.63
3.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

Superhero dickNINJA has been trusted by the president of the Big Money Bank Of The World to be the password keeper of the Big Money Bank Of The World. After many cyber attacks and other bank employees being deemed untrustworthy, the president of the bank decided to hire dickNINJA to come up with and protect the password to access the banks money which is in the billions. He hired dickNINJA because he is trustworthy and unbreakable...or so he thought.

Superhero dickNINJA gets an alert that there has been an hack attempt on the banks system. He stops masturbating and puts on his mask and pants and jumps into action. The location on the alert says the hack attempt was coming from a house not to far away. He followers the GPS and it leads him into a basement, he looks around in awe as it almost like a medieval dungeon. What he finds next is even more surprising.

"Well well well the famous dickNINJA in my lair" are the first words he hears. He turns around and sees a beautiful woman. She is about 5'8, light brownish hair wears eyeglasses and is wearing a black trench coat which seems to be hiding a curvy figure.

"Are you the one who is trying to hack into the banks system and steal everyone's money?" ask dickNINJA. The woman stands up laughing.

"Did I say something funny?" dickNINJA replies.

"Why yes you did, dickie, you said everyone's money, that is my money, I deserve it. I am a Goddess, I shouldn't have to work, just look at me, I deserve to live a life that suits me." She tells him.

"That is really cute, what is your name?" dickNINJA ask.

"My name is Hanna The Hacker. I can hack into any program, bank accounts, credit card accounts. I enjoy taking the money and leaving people broke and penny less. I can hack into any program, except this one, I am stumped so I decided to just get you over here so you can give me the password." She says.

"You have to be kidding me, what in the world makes you think I will give the password. Playtime is over sweetheart, come with me, you are going to jail!" dickNINJA replies.

"Dickie dickie dickie, honey there are 2 things I break easy, codes and little small dicked bitches like yourself. Now you will give me the password, I will give you 2 choices on how, but in the end I will get my money." She says.

Amused dickNINJA looks at her and ask "Well why you don't you entertain me and tell me the choices." Thinking he is going to laugh.

Hanna leans against the table, arches her back and says "Well dickie, the 1st choice is you kneel before me, give me the code and jerk that tiny dick onto my feet, You will then lick up your sorry loser cum and I will allow you to become my bitch dog. Once a month I will allow you to jerk that pathetic dick onto my feet. It's a win win. I get the money and a pet and you get to become my bitch dog and serve me."

dickNINJA looks at her in amazement, laughing at how ridiculous she just sounded to him. "HAHA that is some imagination you have there. Why don't you entertain me some more and tell me choice 2."

Hanna's tone becomes very angry, fire rises in her eyes. "Well choice 2 is I put you on your knees, beat the shit out of your bitch ass and torture your small dick and balls until you break and give me the code. You will leave here a broken, nut less sorry ass bitch. I will torture you like never before. You won't be a man after I am done with you. So I suggest you pick wisely dickie. What will it be?"

"Ok this is getting tiresome, just put your hands up and come with me, you are going to jail" dickNINJA says.

Hanna looks at him and says "well I see you made your choice" She then takes off her trench coat. What stands before dickNINJA is a Goddess the likes he has never seen. Wearing thigh high stockings that makes her thick toned thighs look even more spectacular, black sheer panties and matching bra. Her ass is so firm, big and perfectly round. Looks like 2 big hams. Her tits are large, round and pouring out of the bra that can barely contain them. Superhero dickNINJA feels overwhelmed, he is flush and feels his energy leaving his body. He is breathing heavy and can barely stand. He looks like a drunk man stumbling around. Hanna looks on and is laughing at his state.

"Oh what's wrong? Is little dickie weak? What's wrong little bitch? She ask.

Superhero dickNINJA is on his knees now as he is too weak to stand, he looks up at her and ask "how did you know?" dickNINJA is referring to the fact that he gets weak around dominant women with big tits and round asses.

"How did I know?" She ask. "You are a man, you are all easily controlled. You especially because you are a small dicked loser who doesn't get any pussy, you spend your nights jerking off to Internet porn. I can guarantee those nights are over with, now its time for some fun."

Hanna takes out a whip and proceeds to whip him while he is on all fours over and over again. Her hand is strong as he feels the stinging force on his back over and over again until he is curled up in a ball begging her to stop.

"Please stop whipping me, I will leave, we will forget this whole thing." dickNINJA has his hands up and is begging her to show mercy. Hanna thinks about it for about 5 seconds.

"Mercy?, you want me to show mercy?" She ask with laughter in her voice.

Before dick had a chance to answer Hanna says "No mercy for little dick losers" and precedes to whip him until he is a crying mess.

Hanna than says "Well that was a nice warm-up, now it's time to get to work on those little ninja balls and little ninja dick."

She rips off dickNINJA's clothes. He is naked and helpless. She grabs him by the balls and takes him over to the wall. The wall has wrist and ankle shackles on it. She attaches the shackles to each of his wrist and ankles and attaches a strap across his mid section slightly below his chest. As she tightens the chest strap he knows there is no turning back, he is scared for his life right now.

Hanna comes over to him, rubs her big beautiful round ass on his dick. Grinds it on his cock and balls up and down. He moans as he is enjoying it but at the same time is fearful of what she is about to do to him. She then turns around and lays her hand on his head, leaning up against his naked chained up body on the wall.

"I told you what would happen if you didn't give me the code. Now I am about to inflict pain and torture on your sorry dick and balls. You will never be the same again. So before I start, to save yourself some pain and agony, you can give me the code right now. There is a cage for you right there, a life being my bitch dog will be a great life for your sorry ass. So what is the code?"

dickNINJA replies "I will never give a bitch like you the code, get a job and work like everybody else."

"HAHA!!!!, when this is over the only bitch here is going to be you, I guess that is your final answer. Well let's begin shall we?

Hanna takes out a gym bag, she pulls out a penis pump. "First lets get that little dick hard, a hard dick is much more fun to torture."

She puts the pump on him and pumps up his dick up. Over and over again she presses the handle. dickNINJA starts to squirm as she is not letting up, he thought his dick was going to explode. Finally after what seemed forever she releases the pressure and removes the pump from his cock.

Hanna takes out a shoelace and ties his balls up tightly. She separates the balls and pulls the strings tight. His balls look like 2 big purple grapes. The pressure is felt thru his whole body. She takes out another shoelace and ties it tightly around the head of his cock, she pulls each part of the string in opposite directions so there are 2 pieces. She ties them to clothespins and attaches them to his nipples. His balls and cock are exposed and vulnerable and at her mercy.

Hanna takes out a small crop from the bag. She walks over to dick's exposed man parts and slowly rubs the crop on his tied up dick and balls. He is shaking, she is laughing at his torment. She places the crop under his balls and lightly smacks them. Nothing major, just small love taps...at first.

After a couple of light love taps the smacks get more forceful and powerful. She stops for a moment and then begins to smack him from underneath the balls with major force.

Superhero dickNINJA is screaming in pain. "Please please stop this." He screams out. Hanna laughs at his pleas. She stops for a second, turns around and walks to her bag. She removes clothespins and proceeds to put them all over his dick and balls. She adds them one by one, each one pinching the skin of his dick and balls. By the time she was done his dick and balls look like a porcupine.

She rubs her hands over the clothespins. "Look at this porcupine cock!" She gently tugs at the clothespins, even a small pull on them cause great pain to dickNINJA dick and balls.

"Do you want them off?" She ask dickNINJA.

"Yes Please." He replies.

He thought she was showing compassion but he should had known better. She takes her crop and beats the clothespins off with force. dickNINJA screams as the clothespins gets ripped from his skin. There are some blood marks where the pins took some skin with it as it was beaten off.

After all the clothespins are off Hanna leans up against him and ask "Ok bitch you see how that painful that was, it will only get worst from here, now what is the code?"

Superhero dickNINJA is in pain, he is beaten but not broken. He looks at her and yells "GO TO HELL BITCH!"

Hanna laughs as she says "Well I think you have to chill out." She takes out a tube of icy hot from her bag. Superhero dickNINJA's eyes get big and are full of fear. She applies it to her hands and rubs it all over his dick and balls, which are still tied tightly. This is pain dickNINJA has never felt before. Warm, hot and cold sensations stinging his balls and cock, melting into the cut flesh caused by the clothespins. Hanna then once again walks to her bag of torture and pulls out a spiked ball crusher and spiked cock ring.

"I think these will help you get the point" She says as she laughs. She puts the balls crusher around the bottom of his balls. Every time she turns the handle the spiked base gets closer and closer to his tied up balls. She laughs as he squirms. She turns the handle and when the spikes make contact she hears what is music to her ears: dickNINJA's screams. She crushes his balls. They are almost flattened, they look like 2 pancakes.

She takes the spiked cock ring and puts it around his cock with force. Once she locks it she rubs it up and down his shaft. The spikes pinching his skin as it rubs against his dick. She backs up and laughs at his pain. She is happy at the torture she has inflicted on him. He is tied to a wall, dick and balls stinging with icy hot while being crushed and poked with spikes. She pulls up a chair and sits on it cross legged.

She tells him to give her the code now and everything will be over. She presses her heel against his cock and says "Now give me the fucking code you bitch!"

"NEVER" Yells dickNINJA.

Hanna is losing patience. Never before has a man lasted this long. This has been a trying day for her, first she couldn't hack the banks system and now she is having trouble breaking dickNINJA. However Hanna is persistent and never gives up until she gets what she wants.

"I have to admit I am shocked at your toughness. All the men I have tortured have submitted by now. However I think you are the one who is really going to be shocked in a minute, haha!!!" Hanna says with a big sadistic smile on her face.

Hanna pulls out what looks like a small black box. She removes the ball crusher, spiked cock ring, wipes off the icy hot and unties the shoelaces. For a moment dickNINJA felt relief. However that will be temporary. Hanna attaches the small ring around the shaft of the cock. She then sticks the pads to each testicle. She presses the button and the whole box turns on. She presses the red button and dickNINJA feels a jolt of electricity run thru his dick and balls.

dickNINJA jumps from the shock. His whole body is trembling. He is screaming at the top of his lungs. He has shocked himself before doing electrician work but never has his dick and balls had electric volts going thru them.

"That was a 5" Hanna says. "This thing goes up to 10 and trust me you don't want 10." Now for every time you refuse to answer I am going to go up one level. Now what is the code?"

Superhero dickNINJA looks at her and says "Alright you win, get a pen and write this down."

Hanna gets a pen and paper and says "Speak bitch."

dickNINJA continues, "The code is F, U, C, K, U, B, I, T,"

Hanna catches on right about then. She is furious. She throws down the pen and paper and slaps the shit out him, knees him in the balls with all her force. Grabs him by the throat and says "YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY, ALRIGHT I AM DONE FUCKING WITH YOUR PUNK BITCH ASS."

Hanna moves the level on the box up to ten and presses the button and doesn't let go. dickNINJA is squirming and screaming but he knows she is closer to breaking then he is.

"Go ahead and fry me, I will die before I give you the code but you won't let that happen, you need me alive because I am your only hope to break the system." Superhero dickNINJA yells out.

It was at that time Hanna realizes something. He is right. She needs him alive. However She realizes she is trying to inflict pain on him to get him to tell her the code, but then she comes up with the solution that instead of inflicting pain she will inflict pleasure on him. Hanna then removes the wires from his cock and balls.

Hanna then admits to him that she can't break him with pain to his cock and balls, but she can break him with pleasure to his cock and balls. dickNINJA has a confused look on his face. The confused look on his face turns to fear when Hanna reaches into her bad and pulls out a needle with blue liquid. Hanna then injects the needle into his balls. Superhero dickNINJA screams as the needle enters his flesh and pokes into his balls.

"What the fuck did you just do?" He ask.

"Well dickie, that is a special formula. Its called liquid castration. Right now the liquid is filling up your balls, when you cum the liquid will destroy your balls, melting them, basically castrating you. Your balls will then be 2 dried up raisins. You will no longer be a man." Hanna says smiling and rubbing her hands together.

She then removes her bra and places it on dickNINJA's head. Her big round perfect tits are out on full display. She stands in front of him with her hands on her sexy hips. "Now I am going to rub that cock of yours, when you cum and believe me not even you can withstand not cumming to me, your balls will be no more. So it's really simple. It's code or cum. It's up to you."

Hanna turns around starts to grind her ass on his cock. It instantly turns hard. She turns around and rubs his dick between her massive tits. She slowly starts to rub his cock. She rubs her soft but yet strong hand up and down his cock feeling the head of it. She then starts to rub it faster and faster. Superhero dickNINJA is looking like he is having an out of body experience. His body is shaking and his eyes are rolling back in his head.

He starts to fill the cum rise up his shaft. He knows he can't last too much longer. He tries to resist but it is no use. It is impossible. He starts to think of what life will be like without a pair of balls. He will be like a neutered dog, his manhood gone, what woman will want him after this. Sure he refused to talk but at what price.

He is trying his damnest to not cum but her grip is strong! She is jerking his cock with one hand and rubbing her tits with the other. Superhero dickNINJA can't take his eyes off of those big beautiful tits. It was at that moment where he knew it was over. He was defeated. As he felt the cum rise up his shaft he quickly yells "OK, OK I SUBMIT, I WILL TALK, PLEASE STOP."

Hanna releases the grip at the last moment, basically edging him. Superhero dickNINJA lets out a big moan as his orgasm is denied. He is breathing heavy as he tells her the code to the banks system.

"The code is NINJAHASASMALLDICK4LIFE"

Hanna brings over the computer so it is right in front of dickNINJA. She bends over in front of him as she types in the code. Looking at her fat round thick ass makes him squirm and hard. She types in the code and presses the enter button. It works and everybody in town loses their life savings.

She goes up to dickNINJA and forces him to watch the money go from everyone's account into hers by grabbing his head and making him watch the screen. "I want you to see what a failure you are. Failure as a man and failure as a superhero. You failed, you are a loser, you are a pathetic excuse for a man. Look at that money, the town trusted you and you let them down, you failed like the loser you are." Hanna says with a stern voice.

Hanna releases him from the shackles. He drops to his knees and is crying. She picks him up by his neck and leads him to the door. "We are done here loser, I have no use for you anymore, now get out of my lair."

As dickNINJA is putting his clothes back on she turns around and says "I have something in mind for you loser ninja. You may be useful to me after all. I have to admit I am impressed by your high threshold for pain. Therefore I am going to give you a 2nd chance to be my bitch dog.

Superhero dickNINJA looks at her and says "You already defeated me and now you want to humiliate me even more. No way."

Hanna laughs as she tells him some facts. "Lets look at the situation you are in. You are responsible for the whole town losing their money. You will be hated by everyone, known as a failed superhero. You still have that formula in your balls. The next time you cum you will lose your balls, and after today I am sure you will be thinking of this ass and these tits." Hanna proceeds to rub her tits and ass.

"How long can you last without cumming?, most men can't go more then 2 weeks. So after you cum to the thought of my fine ass you will be a nut less hated failed unemployed superhero. However if you submit to me right now, if you drop to your knees and beg to be my dog you life will have purpose. If you prove to me you can be a good puppy I will let you have one final jerk. You will jerk it on my boots and accept your new role as my obedient bitch dog. You will have new identity. Nobody will ever look for dickNINJA because he will be no more. The choice is yours." Hanna says.

Hanna sits in her chair cross legged like the Goddess she is. Superhero dickNINJA is between the door to exit and her sitting in the chair. Hanna grabs a leash and she looks at him and ask "What is it going to be bitch?"

Superhero dickNINJA stands between the door and the Goddess Hanna The Hacker. He knows the life that waits for him outside that door. A life full of failure and hatred. To be hated by the whole town is going to be shitty. He will have people after him. For a moment he thought he is going to be a man and face his problems. He isn't going to run from them. He was hell bent on walking out that door then it happened.

He looks over and saw Hanna's big beautiful tits!!! My god they are gorgeous! At that moment he knew he would jerk off as soon as he got home and that will be it for his balls. He knew he only had one choice.

Superhero dickNINJA slowly walks over to her sitting in her chair. He drops to his knees and bows at her feet and yells out "I submit to you Goddess Hanna!"

Hanna is laughing at his submission. "Good bitch, I knew you were too weak. Welcome to slavery loser, this is where you belong, now beg me for the honor of being my dog and make it good."

Superhero dickNINJA starts to beg, on his knees with his hands pressed together like he is praying, groveling at her feet. "Please please Goddess Hanna let me be your bitch dog, please I beg you, please, please, please, please Goddess."

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers
12