Did Daddy Do Me?

Story Info
I came home drunk, did my dad take advantage?
3.3k words
4.52
32.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story. I love to receive comments, but please don't use a fake email, that just invalidates you and doesn't give me a chance to respond. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

I was a bit drunk when I got home, well, actually a lot drunk. It had been a good night at the pub, and we had been drowning shots. I struggled to get my key in the door, for some reason the lock was upside down. Eventually I worked out I need to use my key upside down and magically the door opened, and I was in.

I shut the door behind me as quietly as I could, but I probably managed to wake up half the street, certainly mum and dad. Oops. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and the tap wouldn't turn on, then when I managed to get water, the stupid tap wouldn't turn off. A hand rested on mine.

"Let me do it Mica," dad said. I shrugged. I was going to take a drink of my water but dad took it off me.

"That's hot water baby, you'll burn your mouth. Here, sit on this kitchen chair and let me get you some water."

The chair seemed very narrow, and I was sure I was going to fall off, but somehow I managed to balance and stay. Dad held a glass to my lips.

"Here you are baby, you drink this, I'll hold the glass, you just drink."

I gulped at the water but dad had used a faulty glass, it kept spilling on me, wetting my dress.

"Come on baby, let's get you upstairs, try and be quiet, hopefully your mum has managed to get back to sleep."

Everything seemed wavy and swimmy, but somehow we got upstairs and into my bedroom. I sat on the bed as dad turned my sidelight on, oh wow that was bright, I screwed my eyes up tight.

"Come on baby, let's get these wet things off you."

Dad was doing something and my dress fell down over my bust and then my boobs fell out of my bra.

"Lay back baby" dad said, and I felt my legs go up in the air and my dress was gone. My stockings rolled down my legs and then my fanny was out of my panties.

"Need wee daddy," I said.

Dad helped me to my feet and walked me to the loo. I sat and peed, oh my goodness it never seemed to stop. Then I was being wiped dry. Ooh, that was interesting. Dad helped me back to my room and lay me on the bed.

"Stay with me daddy," I said, although I suspect the words came out differently. I was sure I felt daddy cuddling me and trying to stop my boobs falling off and making sure my fanny was okay, and then it was morning.

"Come on sleepy head," mum said as she stuck her head into my room. "Cereal or cooked breakfast?" She asked.

"Just coffee mum please."

How did I manage that? My throat felt like sandpaper. I got up and went to the bathroom, used the loo, my fanny felt, I don't know, odd, but I knew I hadn't shagged anyone before I got home last night, it just felt as if I had. I cleaned my teeth and went to go downstairs.

"Probably best to put some clothes on baby," dad said.

I looked down, yup, starkers. Tutting I went into my room and put my dressing gown on and tried again. Downstairs. Mum was fussing over the hob making dad's breakfast.

"Your coffee is on the table Mica," mum said.

"Thanks mum," throat still like a badger's.

Dad breezed in, kissed mum, patted my head and sat to the table.

"Breakfast in a min love," mum said to dad.

"Perfect", dad said.

"Good night baby?" He asked me.

"Yes dad, excellent. We were at the Pint Pot, it was 'doubles' night, all the shots were doubles, but at the price of singles. And the karaoke was on too. Yeah, good night."

"Did everyone get home okay?"

"I have no idea dad, I have not looked at my phone, in fact, I have no idea where it is. I know it is here somewhere, but where? No idea."

"It'll turn up, battery will probably be flat soon. I am sure I heard it dingling earlier, someone was probably messaging you."

"Right, best find it."

I got up and wandered around the hall, and found it, on the stairs, face down. Battery okay, sort of, and just a few WhatsApp's from the girls about last night. They could wait. I went back in the kitchen.

"Do you remember last night, when you got home, baby?"

"Er, yes dad. Key was upside down, door was bangy, glass of water, loo, bed."

"Yes baby, you were utterly wasted, I had to help you."

"Oh yes, yes you did, thanks dad."

"No worries. Try not to be as drunk next time. I assume it was alcohol, and not something else?"

"Oh, no, just booze dad."

"Okay then. We'll say no more."

A few days later and it was another karaoke and doubles night at the Pint Pot and Ash and Masha wanted to go, I said I would meet them there. I didn't bother with a bra, just a dress, panties and wedges. Card, cash, key, phone and I was off, meeting my Uber as it drew up outside the house.

Great table the girls had got at the side, half way between the bar and the karaoke. I was belting out Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you,' and the night was going great, the drinks were flowing, and my voice was fab. Several shots later and someone was singing 'Whose taking you home tonight' and the evening was ending. I hugged the girls, kissed them goodnight, and got in my Uber and headed home. Sitting in the back of the car I recalled what I half remembered from my last trip home and wondered if things had gone further than I remembered. In my slightly fuddled state I decided to find out.

I made a point of struggling to get the key into the lock and then told the door to 'shush' as I shut it. I turned away from the door and bumped into dad who was standing in the hallway.

"Oh hello daddy," I giggled, "have you just come home too?" I hoped I wasn't too obvious.

"Need a drink daddy." I said and headed to the kitchen, dropping my bag somewhere on the way. I grabbed a mug and filled it with water, but the handle kept getting in the way and the water was spilling over me.

"Oh Mica, what am I going to do with you?" dad asked and took the mug out of my hands and turned it around, now I could drink without getting wet.

"Going to sit daddy." I went into the lounge and sat on the sofa, somehow managing to hoik my dress up and show my panties as I sat, oops.

Dad sat next to me and I leaned against him, "hello daddy," I said, "have you just got home too? Hush, don't wake mum."

I am not entirely sure how a drunk person acts, obviously I hardly ever get drunk and if I do, I can't honestly say that I remember everything I say and do.

"I think we ought to get this wet dress off you baby," Dad said, "can you stand up for me?"

That actually was a good question. Whilst not as drunk as last time, I was still pretty wasted, and having sat down, my legs really didn't want to stand again. Dad stood and helped me to my feet. He undid the catch and my dress was slipped down and off. In only my panties I felt a little cold. I flopped back onto the sofa.

Dad sat down next to me and I shivered, he put his arms around me and cuddled me in.

"Oh baby," he said, "you are shivering."

I didn't say anything, I just lay against him, my hand high up on his thigh, my knees apart and my ankles together. Dad's arm was around my side and under my boob and my boob seemed to slip down into his hand.

I shifted on the sofa and my hand moved a little higher, and I knew I was touching him through his trousers. I felt a hand on my panties, it wasn't mine. I mumbled a sound, and moved my bottom, the hand sliding down my panties, only a thin layer of cotton stopping him touching me. A finger pressed down, pushing my panties between my sex lips. A finger and thumb held my nipple.

Oh. I suspected that even more had gone on when I came home so drunk a few nights ago, had I been so far gone that dad had not been able to stop? The finger in my valley relaxed and moved away, and then I felt his hand slide down inside my panties and a finger found my button, oh my.

I think I cooed as dad pressed my button and then he slid down into my valley, my hot and very wet valley, and then down to my entrance. His finger did circles around my opening and then slowly, but surely, I felt his finger enter me, going deep inside my secret place. Oh daddy.

I moved a little and opened my legs as far as they could and squeezed my hand, feeling his hardness through his trousers. I didn't dare do what I wanted and undo his zip and take his cock out, I had to act as if I wasn't really aware of what was going on.

"Oh baby," dad mumbled and started to shag me with his fingers, oh my, I could feel my pressures building. Dad moved and was laying sideways next to me on the sofa, his fingers still inside me, his other hand undoing his waist and zip.

His trousers undone, dad pulled my panties down, forcing my legs together as he did so, and then I was naked on the sofa. Dad eased my legs apart and he lay on me, his cock nudging at my opening. Really? Was he really going to? I was so excited, my dad? He pushed a little, my entrance opened, offering no resistance, and then he was in deeper, and deeper and then fully, I felt him totally inside me, filling me.

"Oh shit baby," dad said quietly and he started to move. His cock shagging me, even half drunk I could feel him moving inside me, feel his skin move, feel him fill me then nearly empty out, before pushing back in. Faster dad went, deeper, harder, me grunting as he filled me, gulping in air when he almost left.

My fingers dug into his back and I gasped, "oh yes daddy, shag me," he would know I was aware, he went faster, harder, out of control as he took his daughter, shagging her to an ecstasy, he felt so hard inside me, my depth was pummelled, his girth stretching me wide, my clitoris pulsing as he built me up to my climax.

"Oh baby," dad muttered again, "I'm going to cum baby."

"Oh daddy, fill me, fill my womb daddy," I cried as the electrics took off from my groin, my fingers and toes tingled and my orgasm exploded. As I came down from my orgasm I felt dad ejaculate, his spurts filling my fanny and my womb, pulsing inside me. I clung hard to daddy pretending to be asleep.

Dad pulled back, his cock slipping from me as he stood.

"Come on baby, we need to get you to bed."

He picked me up and carried my upstairs and gently placed me in my bed and pulled the covers up. A minute or so later he came back in my room with my clothes and my bag and then it was morning and mum was calling me for breakfast.

So. My dad shags me when I am drunk, too drunk to remember. I would rather he did it when I was sober and could properly enjoy the whole thing.

"Morning mum," I greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning Mica, cooked, cereal or toast?"

"Just coffee please mum, I'll get some food later."

"Good night last night was it?"

"Oh yes mum, the karaoke night is always a scream. Ash and Masha were there too."

"Good. I never heard you when you got back, what time was it?"

"About eleven I think mum."

Dad breezed in, "Morning ladies," he said, all smiles.

"Morning daddy," I said, mum asked him to pour the coffee as she dished up his cooked breakfast.

"Here you are baby," dad said as he passed me a coffee. I hugged the mug and inhaled the aroma. He caught my eye and winked at me. I just shook my head and smiled. 'Naughty daddy' I mouthed so that mum couldn't hear.

Mum fussed around and then announced she was going up to get dressed. I took a drink of my coffee and then looked at dad.

"Well then Mica," dad said.

"Well then daddy," I replied.

"Where from here?"

"I don't know daddy, wait for mum to go out?"

"Yes, that would seem a sensible approach."

"Yes daddy. We probably wouldn't mum to hear."

"Probably wouldn't want mum to hear what?" She asked as she came into the room.

"How many drinks I had last night mum, it was too many."

"Oh Mica. Right, I am off to your grans, I will be a few hours, I am doing her bed and laundry."

"Okay mum, love you,"

"Yes, love you too Mica." And with that she was off down the hall, through the front door and she was gone.

I finished my coffee and went upstairs. I wanted a shower. I went into the bathroom, and then thought, why, why here, I may as well use mum and dad's ensuite. I walked back out and into their bedroom. I dropped my robe onto their bed and went into their ensuite, turned the shower on and got in.

To be fair it didn't feel any different than the one in the main bathroom, it was the same size, the water was just as wet, but it felt naughty. It got even naughtier when dad's arms slipped around me and his cock nudged my bottom. I turned around to face him.

"Well daddy," I said, "here we are."

"Yes baby, here we are indeed."

"I may not have been as drunk as last time daddy," I said as his fingers roamed easily up and down my valley, my valley wet with my arousal and not with the shower water.

"Oh you are a naughty girl."

"Am I daddy, am I as naughty as my daddy?"

His finger slid inside and wiggled, my knees buckled, I wanted him so much. He pulled his hand back and turned me round, I could feel his hard cock nudging my entrance, widening my opening, pressing in.

"Oh daddy," I gasped as dad flexed his hips and pushed hard inside me. Oh God, this was so much better sober.

He didn't shag me, he just owned me, filled me, possessed me. Unmoving, I was impaled on his love.

"We'll shag properly on my bed baby girl, my naughty baby girl." He whispered and pulled back and out of me. I felt empty, a void where my dad had been. Dad stepped back and out of the shower. I grabbed the scrunchie and poured gel onto it and washed myself and rinsed away all the suds, inside and out. I was clean and ready for my dad.

Stepping out of the shower I patted myself dry with a towel and went through to the bedroom. Dad was laying on his bed, his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, looking at me as I approached.

"Oh daddy," I said, "we can do much better than that."

I got onto the bed and crawled over, taking dad's hand away and releasing his cock, my mouth slipping over and sucking him in. Oh he is big and too big to easily slip into my throat, instead, I sucked and licked, my hand pulling his foreskin down his shaft.

"Oh baby," dad said quietly, his fingers clutching at the sheet.

I used my other hand to cradle his balls, softly rolling them inside his sac, a finger teasing at his perinium, as my tongue probed the small hole at the end of his cock. His cock was so hard, it amazed me how hard a cock could get considering it was literally just muscle and flesh.

Dad started to move, to shag my mouth, his cock easing a little further past my tonsils each time he humped. I gently squeezed his balls and he thrust up into my mouth, kept going and was in my throat blocking my air.

He pulled back and his penis slid along my tongue and I was able to grab a breath. I sat up and straddled him, my hand holding his cock at my opening as I looked down on him.

"Shag me daddy," I said, "shag your slutty daughter, fill me with your dad meat." I never say things like that, but I felt like a slut shagging my dad like an inbred.

Dad pushed and his cock opened me, stretched me and began to fill me. Oh this was so much better than when I was drunk. I could feel every inch as he pressed inside me, my fanny was stretched so wide and I felt him bottom out inside me, his balls pressing at my thigh tops as I settled down on him.

"Oh baby," dad said, "I have wanted this so much baby, so very much."

"You only had to ask daddy, you didn't have to use me when I was drunk daddy, I miss out if you do that."

"I am sorry baby, I didn't mean to, but you were so gorgeous and naked and I could not stop myself."

He started to move, slowly at first, but his pace gathered and soon there was the slap sound of sex and my grunts as he shagged me on his bed, my mum's bed, his cock sliding inside me, his skin moving, his rim stroking my every bump and ripple inside. My pressures built up very quickly.

I could hardly breathe, my heart felt like it had stopped, I gulped in air as he filled me, but couldn't breathe out as he pulled back. My fanny felt empty, voided, as he pulled out, yet full, complete as he pushed in. Dad owned me, I couldn't stop.

He was pushing in hard, my breath forced from me as he slammed up against me, my fanny was pulsing as I rode him. Dad grabbed my sides and flipped me over onto my back without losing a stroke, his cock now pressing in harder, his full weight behind his thrusts.

"Oh God daddy, yes," I managed, my breath still difficult. Harder he went, almost no time between filled and empty, his cock movement a blur inside me and then he thrust hard, and held, unmoving, just pressing.

"Daddy," I gasped and I felt him ejaculate, his spurts, one, two, three, filling me, flooding my womb, oh daddy.

As my womb received his white spurts my clitoris pulsed and sent waves throughout my body, my mouth opened and I gasped a silent scream, as shocks bounced from my nipples to my toes, my fingers to my ears and my back arched, my fanny spasming, squeezing his cock and my orgasm exploded through me. I slumped back, dad eased and my fanny squeezed out his softening cock.

Oh my. Now that was what I was looking for, that was a shag. Oh dad.