Did I Want a Repeat?

Story Info
My girl friend in college became a BBC slut. Would my wife?
3.2k words
4
30.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had now seen Reggie in over ten years and had no idea we were even in our area. I had known Reg in high school. We played ball together. I was quarterback and Reggie my receiver. Reg is 6'3" 230lbs, black and hung. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen on a man. I have seen large cocks in the shower, but Reggie is huge. And he does things to women that is wonderful.

Reggie and I played ball together, but we also were friends. We ran around together and I have set him up with several girls. We went to college together too. We roomed together for two years in college. Then our paths took different ways the last two years. Then our senior year we connected again.

Angala and I were engaged and living together off campus. She was from a small town in another state and her high school had no black kids in it. In college she had a couple black girls that ran in her circle but they were not real close. So Angie really had never gotten to know any blacks, guys or girls well.

Reg was just a guy. And once we reconnected he was around lots. He and I teased Angie lots about everything. Including lots of sex talk. I had teased her right off about that very large member of his. As they got to know each other more and more they soon became friends and more playful.

Reg had been around several weeks and was spending lots of time with us in our apt. We all moved freely around the area in our under ware. Reg in his jockies and Angie in bra and thong. Angie's bras were very sexy and covered nothing much so Reg had pretty much complete view of her breasts as she moved around in our apt.

This was as much my fault as any ones as I had encouraged her to tease him. He was always teasing she should just forget the bra as he'd seen her tits all the time anyway. I had actually told her the same thing.

A few nights later we had all gotten home from class and Reg and I were in our undies when Angie came out of our bedroom in just her thong. Reggie grabbed her and kissed her. I noticed not the usual lips to lips wet kiss. This was tongs and hot. As they pulled apart she laughed and told him to get a good hold of them and get it over with. Which he instantly had handfuls of bare Angie tits. They broke and we went on with our night as usual.

My wife to be had bare tits from then on in our apt. Reggie freely kissed her and her bare tits from that day on. I also knew that very soon my girl friend was going to have Reggie up inside her vagina. Reggie knew it too and ask me if I was okay with it? I had lined Reggie up with maybe a dozen girls back home, all white and everyone were lovers with him.

Angala had been with two boyfriends before me so it was not like I was her only lover. I told him if her thong came off and she wanted him, I was fine with him sleeping with her. They messed some fore several days but I knew she was very curious about his cock.

It took better than a week before he pushed her and it got the best of her. I saw his hand go down inside her thong and knew his fingers had found her sex. A few minutes and his other hand stripped her thong off of her and she followed him back to his bed room. A few minutes later I heard her.

"Oh My God, uhhh!"

I knew he had entered her.

"Oh God Reggie, careful don't go too deep, give me some time."

She came back to our bed some time later and needed me to reclaim her which I did. And I was proud of her as she made it three days before she returned to Reggie's bed again. But once she did she began to fuck us both regularly. We had more and more fun as we explored sex with my future wife. Threesomes, double up, a cock in her pussy as she sucked the other and then we would switch.

Our sexual fun got more crazy. And then Reggie came to me.

"Dave, Angie wants to go down to Conners."

Conners is a black bar where guys take white girls who they want naked for the crowd. They usually end up being gang banged on stage by a group of guys.

"You want her to dance?"

"Dave she is perfect for it and you know it. But she didn't hear about it from me. Jerry's old lady told her about it and what a turn on it is. She has done it several times. In fact she's been ganged several times down there."

"So she ask you about it Reg? You think she'll want to dance?"

"Dave you know how it excites her. Yes I think if she goes she will dance."

"And she'll give it up for them?"

"I don't think we want her to do that?"

"But you think she'll want to?"

"You know she has a thing about my cock? But it is more than that."

"Ya, I know she is turned on by the race thing."

"Yes, she is Dave she wants to try sex with other black guys. She has told me she wants to. Is that a problem for you?"

"No I don't think so, but her head is really into the excitement of interracial sex right now. If she has you take her down to Conners I am not sure what she will do."

"I am surpose to take her down there tonight."

"Will she take her clothes off and dance for them?"

"Ya I think our girl will get naked and dance."

"Will she fuck them."

"Dave I hate to say this but I think she wants to. Maybe not tonight but I think soon. Jerry has a friend who wants her and they been talking to her. She wants to fuck him I think?"

Reggie brought her home in the early morning hours she was very drunk.

"Well have her titties been on tour?"

"Oh ya, she had em out shaking them for the brothers."

"Was she a hit?"

"Yes she was and she was ready to lay down for them. Our friends nearly talked her into it. Calvin the friend of Jerry's is really hot for her. And she is for him. I have been insulted by Melba, Jerry's old lady says Calvin has the biggest cock in the state and she loves it. Coarse she hasn't had mine so maybe she doesn't know?"

"Ya, ya, ya, So she didn't get any cock while you were out?"

"Not completely sure about that. She was back at the bathrooms for a time. She and this Calvin guy disappeared for a while."

"Long enough to get laid?"

"Oh ya, long enough to get laid twice."

Angala left us a few weeks later. She moved in with the guy named Calvin. And she did dance several times at Conners. And she let them gang bang her several times. The last I knew she was still with this guy Calvin. So maybe his cock was bigger than Reggies'? Reggie and I lived together the rest of the semester and then he moved back east somewhere and I lost track of him.

I met my wife a few months later. Alice is lots of things Angala wasn't. And as much as I loved Angie I knew this love of this woman was different. Angala is tall, long legged, big busted and sexy as hell. The man who has her is lucky as can be. I have heard she married the black guy Calvin. He is very lucky to have her. I have heard she still dances down at Conners once in a while. And I heard he wanted her to let them gang bang her about a month ago and she did.

Alice and I have been married for three years now and I could not be happier. We met at my sisters wedding three years ago and fell in love instantly. My wife is lots of things Angie isn't. The first is that I am her first and only lover. She was twenty four and still virgin. Oh no lots of guys had tried. Her freckle covered breasts have been handled and nipples sucked by several men.

Alice is not a prude. She is a heathy sexy female in every way. She is barely five foot. Curves in all of the right places and teases and laughs more than any person I know. She knows all about Angie, Reggie and our relationship. She knows how close we were and how special it was.

We have talked about it. She has even ask me if Reggie would like her breasts? I in turn ask if she would show them to him? She laughed and replied.

"Why not?"

"Would you want to have that type relationship with Reggie and me?"

"I would have no problem with him living here with us and being nude around him."

She had my cock in her hands as we were talking and she felt his harden.

"Oh my husband, would you encourage me to fuck your black friend? I kept my virginity for you and you'd share me now?"

"I am not sure if I would."

"Oh your cock tells me you would share me with him. I find your friendship with him very special."

So would I share Alice with him if he were here? I wasn't sure. But it excited me. Time passed and we talked little of Reggie. But I missed him.

And three years of life went by very quickly with my new wife and I had never been as happy. My wife was more than a bit interested of my relationship with Angala and Reggie. I wasn't sure how deeply it ran. But I knew it excited her some. Just how much I wasn't sure?

I ask her once if she could enter into a relationship of that kind? Her answer was very open.

"Maybe?"

It made my cock very hard, but it also scared me. We had been married over a year when Alice ask about Conners. I explained about it being a black bar where white women who dated black guys danced naked for the crowd.

"They are single girls dating negro men?"

"Yes, but many of them are married white women who dance."

"You mean white women married to black guys?"

"No, usually white women married to a white man, but with a black boyfriend."

She was quiet with a blank look for a bit and the she turned and looked at me.

"Oh you mean like if Reggie lived with us and he took me?"

"Yes, exactly like that."

"He took Angala the first time didn't he?"

"Yes, he did."

I walked into the pizza place we had always bought our s from and just in front of me stood Reggie. I pinched his ass and watched him jump. He turned on me and his face broke into his beautiful smile. He grabbed me in a huge bear hug and kissed my cheek.

"My God man how are you? I didn't know if you were still here. I have looked for you. Some girls live in our old apt."

"How long have you been back here?"

"A couple of months, so where are you now?"

"Down off South George St."

"Shit Dave that is what a mile from Conners maybe?"

"Ya maybe about that, but don't tell my wife."

"Wife, WIFE! What the hell how long with that? And I know it isn't Angie, I have seen her."

"We married about 3 month after you left. I met her at Sally's wedding."

"Wow, that is cool and why can't your wife know where Conners is?"

"She is interested."

"In dancing?"

"I am not really sure, but I think she wants to see Angala and she knows she sometimes dances."

"You think she'd dance?"

"Ya maybe, she is interested."

"Would you want her to?"

"Ya, maybe, she is hot."

"As hot as Angala?"

"Totally different but I think hotter. You said you saw Angie? She's married to that Calvin guy?"

"Nope divorced now but dates black guys."

"You dating her?"

"She isn't our girl anymore Stud, she has changed. I have fucked her a couple times but nothing more."

"Is she okay?"

"Ya I think so, she just enjoys being a slut. So when can I meet your wife?"

I wrote our address down and told him to come for dinner that night.

Alice and I got home about the same time that night and I told her Reggie was coming for dinner. She was very excited and pleased. She had two hours to prepare.

The bell rang at seven and I answered the door Reggie was standing there. We hugged again and I can say I have never been happier to see anyone. We went into our living room and sat. Minutes passed as we talked before Alice came from the kitchen. Reggie stood to meet her.

My wife was as sexy as I have ever seen her. She wore a very short dress well above her knees and the top was only cups holding her pert breasts. She crossed to him ignored his out stretched hand put her hands up around his neck pulled his head down and kissed him firmly on the lips. The kiss lingered and slowly his big hands moved down her back and over her buttocks clutching her to him.

My penis hardened as I watched her mouth open and the kiss turn passionate. She spread her legs and pushed her vagina firmly up against his big penis. He pushed back into her.

When the kiss broke she stepped back and looked up into his eyes.

"Reggie I want to have the same friendship as you had with Angala if David is okay with it?"

"Exactly the same friendship Alice?'

"Has Dave ask you to move in with us yet?"

"Not yet he hasn't."

"Can Reggie move in with us David?"

"Nothing would make me happier. Alice are you offering us what we had with Angala?"

"Are you ok if we do that with Reggie too?"

"Alice you want us both to be your lovers?"

"You guys had such a special relationship with Angala. I would like to be as good a friend to you both as she was. As your wife if you prefer that I not become lovers with Reggie I am sue we will both respect that. If you say yes I will let him see me naked now and he can decide if he wants me as his lover?"

I sat quietly for a few second before I turned to my wife.

"It excites me you are willing to do this for our friendship. I would love for Reggie to see how beautiful you are."

My wife stood up and untied the top of her dress and dropped it to the floor. She stood before him completely naked. He stood and his big hands went to her breasts. She turned and lead him over to our bedroom door which stood open off the room we were in. I sat waiting listening for him to take her.

"Oh, My God Reggie oh take me. Oh David he has his cock partly in me. Come here David I want to suck you as he makes me his too. Oh David he is up inside me I am his too. Oh he is fucking me with his bid black cock."

I stepped into our bedroom and my wife had her legs hooked up around his hips. His legs were spread wide and I could see his huge cock firmly up inside my wife's vagina. She was giving herself to my friend as completely as she had to me her husband.

"Oh God David I love this man's cock. I want to be taken down to Conners. I want to perform for them. Fuck me Reggie. Yes, Oh I love his cock in me David."

"Do you want to take her Reg?"

"My Dave she is much prettier than our girl, and I have never felt a better pussy. Do you want them to fuck you Alice?"

"Can I let them do me Dave?"

"Is it something you want Baby?"

"Maybe, yes, I think I want to be like Angala. Sweet heart I met her husband Calvin. He came to my office and talked to me. He has done so several times. A couple weeks ago I had the meeting in Chicago. Please don't be mad. I really went to Conners with Calvin."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Not quite. He wants to and he tried hard. And I know you want him to. Don't you?"

"How close did he get to it?"

"Very, very close to it."

"He has had you nude?"

"Yes after we were at Conners. I was naked with him. And he nearly fucked me."

Reggie was moving in and out very slowly as we talked.

"So how near did he get?"

"He told me Reggie was back and I knew we would soon become lovers. Calvin wants me badly. He is very strange. He wants me even more that he wanted your girl friend. His cock is very big. maybe not as long as you are but thicker."

"How do you know he is thicker?"

"He was up inside of me."

"So he has fucked you?"

"If having a man's penis up inside me means I have fucked him? Then yes he has fucked me. If what Reggie and I are doing then he hasn't. If you'll let me let him do this to me, I want to."

"So you have been naked for Calvin?"

"So you were naked for Calvin after going to Conners The other night?"

"Yes Dear that is correct, but I had been naked for him before that, twice. I have been planning to fuck Calvin for more than a year. I have been to lunch with him many times. The last two times at his apt and I got naked with him.

We finished our sexual fun as a threesome. The next few days Reggie, Alice and I discussed our future together and what we desired and expected from our relationship. My girlfriend's ex husband wanted my wife and she wanted us to give her to him. She wanted to show him how good she was sexually.

Reggie and I both agreed Alice was much better in bed than Angala. She desired to show him. The first night Alice went off to show Calvin I told my best friend my wife is my soul mate and that even as sexy as she needs to be. For the first time I had no need to share my woman.