Did She, or Didn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then I'll be cheating on Melissa. I don't want to lose her," I said.

"It's not cheating if it's with me. I'm Melissa's alter ego. I'll bet she'll even feel my orgasms. And, I'll answer your question, too, okay?"

"Okay, then. Show me the rest of your body," I said.

"You too, lover. I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she said.

**

The sex was fantastic. If I ever left Melissa it would be for Brandy. Fucking her was that good. She gave me the answer, too, to Melissa's cheating.

"The answer to your question is 42," Brandy said, as my cum was leaking out of her sweet vagina.

"What kind of answer is that?" I asked.

"What kind of question did you ask? God, that was good. Melissa has a prize with you."

"You promised, Brandy," I said.

"I fibbed" she said, smiling in her post coital haze. "Who knows in this Nebel des Fickens , anyway?"

I just stared at her. "I meant the Nebel des Krieges , obviously," she said.

"The fog of war? Brandy, you're being obtuse!" I exclaimed.

"I'm just teasing, lover. The answer is obvious. It's No. It's a big, fat NO. She does not cheat on you, Mark. No sane woman would risk losing a lover like you. My goodness, you're fabulous. Melissa doesn't cheat, and she doesn't want to cheat. Why would she?" Brandy said.

"Because she wants children and my fertility is impaired," I said.

"If you say so, but my God, your virility is top notch. Anyway no, Melissa doesn't cheat; but you do. You just cheated with me. I have no regrets, and in fact I'm ready to go again whenever you are," Brandy said.

Brandy looked thoughtful for a minute. Then she added, "Maybe now you'll stop harassing me about Melissa's supposed cheating. And stop with all the DNA testing. You think Melissa doesn't know what you're doing? Mark, there are no secrets in Crawfordsville; you should know that by now."

**

We had a boy for our second child. We named him Walter, and called him Wally, keeping the theme of nuts. Hazelnut, Walnut, maybe if we have a third he'll be Macadamia? Wally looked exactly like me, just as Melissa predicted. I didn't bother with a DNA test. Two miracles, who'd've thought?

When Wally was two years old, one night I suddenly sat straight up in bed. I knew how Melissa did it! My little harlot of a wife seduced my own father, and he gave us a son, who looked just like me. That explained the 80% match. I confronted Melissa with my epiphany.

"Good gracious Mark! Will you ever stop? You fucked my best friend Brandy to see if I cheated, and what did she tell you?" my exasperated wife asked me.

This was the first time Melissa mentioned my brief fling with Brandy. I ended up fucking Brandy on three occasions before I came to my senses. Brandy is a hard woman to resist when she gets her seduction geek on.

"She told me that you didn't cheat," I said.

"You fucked her twelve times to learn that single two letter word, NO? You're lucky we're still married. It's lucky for you that you're such a good father to Hazel and Wally, such a good provider, such a good husband, who husbands me around now that we live together, and such an amazing lover, is all I can say," Melissa said.

"Hey, I'm a nice guy, too. Don't forget that," I said, and Melissa's mock anger turned to giggles.

But I knew. I knew she had seduced my father to get our son. She kept it in the family. She always denied it, Brandy denied it, and my father slugged me when I asked him. But I knew. I knew from the way my father looked at Melissa when they were together, and I knew from the way Melissa's eyes twinkled when she caught him looking.

I knew because of the clothes Melissa wore when we'd visit my parents. My father has a boobs fetish, and the clothes Melissa wore played into that. Also, Melissa giggled way too much in his presence.

I also knew because miracles don't happen in Crawfordsville, and they're unlikely to happen to me in any event. But two miracles? It was too much.

Well, what's done is done. I've ended up with the world's best wife, the world's best mother to our two children, and a wonderful life. Brandy keeps trying to seduce me again, but it's all in good fun at this point, and she never succeeds. Melissa keeps me quite happy in the bedroom, and I do the same for her.

My new quest is to figure out if Mom really did cheat with Uncle Tyler? Was my brother Tony a product of Mom plus Uncle Tyler? Tyler is Mom's brother. Melissa just shrugged off my question.

"I'm sick of your obsession with biological fathers. What difference would it make if you 'know'? Remember, Mark: People don't give away the information that they've cheated. Let it go," she said.

Maybe I should ask Brandy. She has ways of convincing people. I'll bet my Dad knows whether or not he's Tony's father. It would explain why he slept in the guest room for the first few years of Tony's life. I was little at the time, but I noticed. It must have been hard for Mom not to have a lover like my Dad is, in her bed. Trust me, he is really dynamite in the sack, just like (I'm told) I am. I only know that because of Brandy, of course, who seduced him to learn the secret of Tony's fatherhood. No man who's born can resist Brandy, when she is determined.

So now I know about Tony. Maybe that explains my dislike for him, but I doubt it. Thank goodness my two babies are mine and Melissa's, you know? I may be a great Dad, but Melissa is a spectacular mother. My brother Tony is a horrible person, but a great uncle, and the kids love him.

So here it is: What I know and suspect: My Dad fathered both of my kids, right? Or maybe I did? At least it was kept in the family!

Brandy learned, too, that my Dad had an affair, and my mother had a revenge affair, made a mistake and got pregnant, whence Tony. That was why they slept in separate bedrooms for a few years.

By the way, now Brandy got pregnant and had a baby boy. Brandy's son looks just like me. She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son. My theory is that my father might be accumulating quite a bit of progeny!

Life is a little messy, because Melissa is suspicious about whether or not I'm the father of Brandy's son. She, of all people, should know better! Maybe it's all just a smoke screen, not to get me thinking again.

Melissa should calm down soon, I hope, because currently I'm banished to the guest room. The guest room is destined to be Wally's room; currently his crib is in Hazel's room, since they are both young.

Sadly, now it's my turn to prove I didn't cheat, and didn't knock up Brandy! It's ridiculous, especially given my fertility issues, but tell that to Melissa!

**

Happy Easter, JB

12