Did the Devil Ride Eileen?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her goodbye he said that he would be back in the UK at the end of October and hoped she and I would join him at his special Halloween party and he also hoped he and she could find time of a weekend or even a night together before he went back to the states.

I was delighted that she had also tied down some lucrative work, aroused by the fact our new 'boss' had found Eileen attractive and but slightly concerned that they could actually be heading towards something more than sex.

Eileen's ripe body especially when shown off in revealing tight clothes and stockings screams sex and virtually all of our experiences have been based on 'one offs' where she catches the eye of young guys who simply want the experience of bedding a sexy mature wife. For her it was the thrill of still being able to attract young guys and she does like hard cocks and rather anonymous sex as we rarely if ever saw the people involved again. Most experiences have been of rather rough sex rather than lovemaking and to be frank I enjoy taking her hard afterwards to 'reclaim' her body which is often quite badly marked after quite rough sex.

My erection rather went down when I realised this guy had not only enjoyed all she had to offer but in a way that made her want more.

When she had finished recounting her experiences she kissed me on the lips and taking my hand said " Thanks for being OK over me spending the night with Rob, now what I really fancy is a nice long session with my husband."

The sex didn't have the same edge for me as normal after an 'adventure' but she appeared to enjoy it and climaxed a couple of times but I thought it was obvious she still had Rob on her mind.

We didn't have long to wait for another contact as a few days later we received a call from Rob saying he was due back in the UK at the end of the month and was holding a special costumed Halloween party for some of his top people, clients and TV people and he hoped we would join him at a Castle he had hired. When I asked about costumes he said one of his people would be in touch to get measurements as he had a friend who was a TV and film costumier and he would supply.

About a week before the party the costumes arrived by courier from London together with a very swish invitation inviting us to a masked Halloween Ball based on the film 'The Devil's Bride -- this was the US title -- the UK title was 'The Devil Rides Out. The venue was a well known Castle, time was from 10.00pm to breakfast and he had rooms booked for guests at a nearby hotel. We were to note that collection would be from our hotel at 9.30 and intriguingly we were invited on the basis of 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'.

I have to say the costumes were sensational. Mine was a long red silk surplus with matching cloak and a rather hideous red devil's mask. Eileen's was a beautiful black velvet cupless corset trimmed with gold, with matching g string, stockings and suspenders, a black cloak and a flattering black mask. She didn't tell me at the time but he had had a note enclosed with hers saying that it should show her assets off to perfection and he was looking forward to seeing her in it.

Needless to say her costume got a bit of use before the ball.

When we booked into the hotel, for two nights, it was a hive of activity with many people who we recognised from the publishing industry and quite a few minor TV personalities and soccer players -- it was obviously going to be quite a party.

When we gathered in the lobby for our taxis --room numbered rather than identified by name I could see there was a wide range of colourful costumes many very similar to Eileen's but I thought she filled hers a lot better than most although she did keep the cloak fairly well pulled round her to cover her breasts and thighs . I saw the cab driver do a bit of a 'double take' when she flashed her stocking covered thighs getting in and he smiled and said " This looks like some party you are going to. I have been asked to stand by from 5.00am to take you back to the hotel."

As we drove up to the front of the castle which was spectacularly lit and decorated with banners featuring, witches, devils and warlocks, it was obvious that Rob had set out to impress his guests.

He was inside the entrance hall with a large mature black man dressed in a dinner suit and top hat but his face made up with red rimmed eyes like the black guy in the film. He was introduced as the Master of Ceremonies -- Yemi -- obviously reprising the role in the film of the scary 'African'. Rob was dressed in black cloak and a tight fitting body suit which showed off his toned body and a large penile package. I couldn't help thinking that Eileen had been impaled on it and had it up her ass.

I noticed when Rob greeted her, Eileen had let her cloak fall open to reveal her heavy nude breasts thrust up by the corset and I heard him say that she looked stunning and he hoped for a dance later in the evening. We were taken inside by two 'imps' -- one male and one female dressed only in red masks and g-strings. This was the dress for all of the people serving food and drinks. They offered us champagne or 'male or female punch'. When I asked what was the difference the male imp said "To relax the females and stimulate the males!"

The main hall was quite dark but the lighting was spectacular and made it look like a film set with various artworks including the food & drinks table, stage and hanging artwork and figures based on scenes from the film. The group was playing background music as people mingled and chatted.

At c 10.45 Rob and Yemi took the stage to announce that people could eat, drink and dance until the main entertainment at 12.00 midnight after which the film would be playing in the library and bedrooms would be open for couples and groups to enjoy themselves. Breakfast would be at 7.00 but taxis available earlier at 5.00.

As he left the stage the band started up and couples started dancing while the imps ferried drinks and nibbles.

Eileen and I were sampling a bit of the food and the punch when Rob fully masked came over with a slim blonde called Ellen who was similarly dressed to Eileen.

He asked Eileen to dance and Ellen suggested we join them on the floor. As she had a good figure with pert breasts and a nice ass I was quite happy to enjoy dancing with her with the expectation if Rob and Eileen were to 'get it on' so might I. I guessed she was mid 40s and we went back to the buffet table for a drink I found out she was a TV producer from the US and I was surprised to find Eileen not with Rob but with two well built young guys -- one black and one white -- dressed like Devils on red leggings and masks. They were helping her to glasses of female punch.

She seemed quite happy to be in their company possibly because like Rob, they had large penile cod pieces! As Ellen and I chatted they danced her off into the crowd. As Ellen and I danced, I did catch glimpses of them dancing and back at the drinks table and I thought well if Rob isn't going to look after Eileen the two young guys look as if they will.

On the stroke of midnight our MC invited us out on the balcony to 'greet a special guest'. As trumpets sounded a spotlight lit up the long gravel driveway to pick up a tall figure dressed in black on a stunning black stallion ride towards the house. Very much shades of the horseman in the 'Devil Rides Ou't film the rider was dressed as the devil in a tight fitting body suit, long hairy thigh boots, black and gold cloak and horned mask. Drums started softly in the background as two of the black guys dressed in red as imps went forward to escort him as he dismounted and it could be seen that dangling between his legs was a long cod piece.

Our MC announced " The Devil is here to claim his bride."

As Ellen and I holding hands went inside rather hypnotic sepulchre music played softy and the lights went down as the Devil took the stage beside the altar with the upturned cross.

As a spotlight panned across the crowd the MC intoned " Who will be the lucky lady to mate with the Devil tonight and take his seed?"

There were gasps as the light lingered on several ladies and as the drum roll intensified to a crescendo it stopped on Eileen and her two companions. The light followed Eileen and her two escorts to the stage while the MC asked for applause for the 'lucky lady'.

The whole thing was being recorded as a dark screen lit up at the back of the stage so that the audience could see closer action.

As the young devils removed Eileen's cloak and turned her round to show off her mature body to the crowd the MC again asked for applause as the Devil had chosen wisely -- a body that was built for giving and receiving great pleasure. Both young devils kissed and caressed Eileen running their hands over her mature body. She rather seemed in a daze but did respond a bit to their attentions.

To applause from the crowd Eileen was laid on her front on the altar with a young devil at her head and rear. To a gasp from the crowd the two imps removed the covering from their cocks and as the camera panned closer it could be seen they both were very well endowed and rock hard.

The camera initially focused on the young devil at her rear who ran his hands over her ripe buttocks kneading the fleshiness of them before reaching below them to fondle her big shaven pussy. There was a gasp from the audience as he thrust fingers into her and she responded by pushing her hips up to give him better access.

As he fondled her buttocks and teased her cunt, the camera moved to the guy at her head and showed her willingly holding and caressing his balls and kissing his cock.

As the music intensified the two guys turned her over and spread her ripe thighs while the Devil lost his cloak and cod piece to reveal very impressive throbbing at least 8-9 inch long curved shape cock. As he did so the music played softly as the camera panned over her ripe mature body lying supine and ready to be taken. It homed in on her large prominent shaven pussy mound and then up to her heavy breasts with erect nipples. The music increased a bit as the Devil moved forward between her ripe mature splayed thighs to mount her and there was an appreciative gasp from the audience as he rammed his member into her.

As he rode her hard the two young devils roughly fondled her breasts and nipples and she climaxed at least twice before he waved them back and leaning forward grabbed and pawed her big mammaries as he rode her to his own climax. As he came off he grabbed her by the buttocks and pulling her hard on to his cock he came off with a rather spine chilling roar.

The MC called for applause for the Devil's Bride and her taking the Devil's seed in her womb.

But the Devil was not quite finished with his bride as he had the young devils turn her over and lift up and spread the big jutting creamy buttocks. The camera zoomed in to her little brown puckered anus as he initially fingered her and then rather roughly mounted her. Getting right up over her rear he grabbed and groped her dangling breasts as he stallioned her. I have seen Eileen buggered before but to see her ripe creamy body taken by this black suited apparition with long hairy boots was quite surreal and very exciting.

He must have sodomised her for 15 minutes before with another unearthly roar he obviously exploded deep in her bowels. He gave her two hefty whacks on the buttocks as he dismounted and to applause left the stage. The lights went down and the music played softly and there was a rustling noise as the MC thunderously announced that the Devil was moving amongst us. A spotlight suddenly lit up the entrance and as we moved forward the Devil obviously sated went out and mounted his waiting horse and rode off.

I had thought the Devil must have been Rob but as the low lights went back on, Rob unmasked came on to the stage and screen to hope everyone had enjoyed the show. He said for film buffs the complete Devil's Bride ( Devil Rides Out) film was playing In the library, and for those who might be feeling a bit tired there were plenty of rooms to lie down!

And for the rest of us there was plenty of music, food and drink including male and female punch to come so he hoped we would party until dawn.

As he put his mask on to mingle I sought him out to see where Eileen was and I could see him smile under the mask and he said " She had a little too much to drink but 'Yemi' has checked on her and she is being well looked after and has suggested I make sure you enjoy yourself."

Putting his arm round my shoulder he led me over to the drinks table for a glass of 'male punch' before calling over Ellen to look after me until dawn. After we had danced to a few slower numbers I have to say with her sinuous body pressed against me and my erection pressed against her groin I got completely diverted from looking for Eileen. And when Ellen slipped her hand between my legs to cup my balls and erection and suggested we find an empty room where she could look after it for me I have to say Eileen was quite forgotten.

I don't know what was in the two punch bowls but I suspect different types of sexual stimulants but Ellen was up for anything in bed and I found her muscular body a real turn on being so different to Eileen's soft mature one. She also, a first for me, had hard enhanced tits -- which were exciting to look at, as the way they sat out and her body tone made her look like a Greek statue. She was both a receptive and very energetic lover who liked to give and receive anal play. Whether it was the punch or her exciting lovemaking she kept me hard for most of the night and we coupled literally until almost dawn.

I must have drifted off as I woke with a start to find light coming through the window and realised that it was past 5.00 am. I dressed hurriedly and rushed down stairs to find Eileen 'enjoying' a bucks fizz with her two young devils. She had the cloak pulled tight round her -- I thought from the morning chill but she appeared out of sorts.

She was very quiet in the taxi going back and said she would explain everything when we were back at the hotel.

As I made her a cup of tea she took off her cloak and I was stunned to see that she had obviously had a very hard night. Her stockings were laddered, our g -string and corset covered in cum stains and her breasts and thighs covered in bruises. It was obvious that she had been taken by more than the Devil!

She said she would tell me what she could remember after she had a shower and when she came into the bedroom she looked a lot fresher and more composed and as we lay down she recounted her evening.

She said there was obviously something in the punch or the other drinks the two guys had given to her as it created a dreamy but very sexually charged feeling.

She remembered dancing with Rob and him cuddling her and telling her she had given hm one of the best nights of his life. Under the cloak he had groped her tits, fanny and ass and told her she was going to have one of the most memorable knights of her life and he hoped she would 'go with the flow'.

She remembered putting her hand between his legs to feel his he erection murmuring " I too had one of my most enjoyable nights ever and I'm looking forward to a lot more of that!"

He had rather cryptically said " I don't think you will be disappointed by the amount of cock you'll get tonight!"

She was disappointed that he took her back to the buffet table poured her a large glass of punch but then left her 'in the capable hands' of the two young devils. They were fun and she found it flattering when she danced with both of them to find they were both quite erect and she didn't object to some gentle groping. She probably relaxed and drank too much and was feeling a little surreal although sexually charged when she went out with them to see the Devil arrive.

She felt even woozier as they got her another drink before easing her up towards the stage where it was obvious the Devil was going to emerge.

Because the Devil's height, build and costume were so similar to Rob's she was sure it was Rob and that he had some surprise in store for her and when she heard the MCs announcement about the 'Devil's Bride' and realised the spotlight had picked her she was sure and flattered that he had publicly chosen her.

In her very relaxed state she quite willingly allowed the young guys to show her off to the crowd to fondle her and get her in a heightened sexual state for the Devil.

She was a little surprised Rob as the Devil didn't say anything to her and she remember thinking he is really getting into character as he smelled of sulphur and brimstone instead of Rob's expensive cologne. She hadn't objected to the young guys rather mauling her boobs as he rode her. His cock was curved like Rob's and although he rode her much harder than Rob had done felt similarly exciting. She had no difficulty responding to him and climaxing before he rode her to his own climax and she felt his hot seed flood her pussy. She was sure she was just seeing a new side to Rob's lovemaking.

She wasn't surprised when he wanted her ass and quite willingly allowed the young devils to part her hips in readiness for him. Again his sodomising her was much rougher than Rob's had been and at times he very roughly groped her boobs and ended by slapping her ass quite painfully.

After roaring his satisfaction at having deposited his seed in her womb and bowels he disappeared as quietly as he had come without a word to her, and the two devils helped her up and out the back of the stage to the master bedroom. At this stage she thought it was to wait for Rob to make a theatrical exit and slip back to see her but it was obvious the two young devils had other ideas. And tumbling her on the bed they started to make love to her while at the same time keeping her topped up on champagne probably with something in it.

She thought it wasn't an unenjoyable way to wait for Rob and she was enjoying lying between them being kissed and fondled but was delighted when she heard to door and was hugely disappointed to see it wasn't Rob but the huge MC.

There was no doubting his intentions when he unzipped his trousers to release a huge throbbing truncheon of a cock and there was little ceremony about his intentions when he ordered them to turn her over as he wanted a bit of her 'fat ass'.

As she was pulled to the edge of the bed, he shoved his massive rod into her pussy. In spite of his size and approach in her state of arousal it was quite exciting and she remember climaxing before feeling his part her hips. She remembers possibly silently screaming 'no' but definitely screaming out loud as he forced the massive member through her sphincter and deep into her bowels. He was still buggering her when she passed out.

He was gone when she came round to yet another glass of champagne at her lips and the two guys more insistent fondling and she had spent the rest of the night coupling with them in various fashions until dawn when she had extricated herself got dressed and got them to bring her down to the main room. She had ended up with a head ache from hell and three very well used orifices.

She was most disappointed Rob had come to see her after the public performance. She was most surprised when I informed her it could not have been Rob who had her on stage as after 'the Devil' had ridden away on the horse Rob was in the main room.

" Well who the hell could it have been, he definitely had a curved cock like Rob?"

I suggested we sleep on it and as she turned round to lie in the spoons position, I saw that as well as her breasts and thighs, her back and buttocks were very bruised with thumb prints and in the little hollow of her back was a black mark. I tried to rub it off but I looked closer it was actually a tattoo of the numbers '666'!