Didn't Want To

Story Info
An explanation on why he cheated.
1.5k words
3.5
3.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

"Baby, I didn't want to," Sam said.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Brianna said bitterly.

"It means I love you and only want to be with you."

"Then what the fuck?!"

"I didn't even know she was going to be there."

"You didn't know that Alex's girlfriend was going to be at her house?"

"No. He said we were going to chill so I went by to smoke with him."

"You know how she is?"

"How?"

"A slut. Even when Alex was sitting there, she would not stop flirting with me."

"She said you wouldn't stop flirting with her."

"She wishes. Anything she could have interpreted as flirting was just me being me. You know you have heard this before from your sister and a few of your friends. We discussed this. You know I'm not doing anything to lead anyone on."

"Yeah, you're right."

Sam put his hand on Brianna's back and rubbed. "I love you, baby."

Brianna cooed softly before shrugging him off. "Whatever. What you did was unacceptable."

"What?" Sam said exasperated.

"She said you were rock hard against her in the hot tub."

"Baby, we discussed this. Look at what you are wearing right now." Sam checked her out as she looked down at herself. Brianna was wearing a white bikini top with a short jean skirt.

"So?" she said looking back at him.

"You are making me hard," he grabbed her hand and placed it on his shorts letting her feel his semistiff cock.

Brianna bit her lip and rubbed him for a moment before jerking her hand away.

"Yeah, but I am your girlfriend."

"Baby, you know I am a man. We have discussed this. When we are out and bitches be walking around all hot and shit, this is what happens. We have even found a public bathroom to take care of it, haven't we? Cause I want you, no matter what other women do to my body."

"Hmm." she looked at him thru narrowed eyes.

"Well, why were you pressed against her?"

"It's a small hot tub. There isn't much space. And Alex was joking around splashing and shit. Next thing you know she was on my lap." Sam shrugged. "Like I said, she's a slut."

"She said you pulled her on to your lap."

"And what? I forced her to twerk on me? Shit..."

Brianna looked at him unsure of the truth.

"Then it was time to leave anyway. Alex a call and had to dip. So, I headed out with him to our cars and went to leave."

"But you went back after Alex pulled off!"

"Yeah, I got to the car and realized I needed to pee. What did you want me to do? Pee my pants? I headed back in to use the bathroom real fast. I just headed around back where we were cause I knew the door was going to be unlocked and went in to go to the bathroom. Then I was leaving."

"And then you just fucked her?!?!"

"Baby, it wasn't like that! I didn't want to do that?"

"Didn't want to?!?"

"I came out of the bathroom to head home, I was blazed out of my mind, she had been coming on to me for an hour, and then there she is, wearing this sheer black teddy and matching thong and bra and my body took over."

"Your body took over?!?"

"Baby, we have discussed this before. Like that time, we were asleep at your house after going out partying with your BFF and I woke with her fucking me. Or that time we were at your mom's and your sister fucked in the far side of the pool because you had got me so hard. Or that time that we were at that party and we were so high and your cousin fucked me in the laundry room where anyone could come in. I wasn't in control and she was wearing those sexy ass outfits. I was so hard and they just took advantage of me. It wasn't like I wanted to do it then but I needed too. Like now. Look at this," Sam pulled his shorts down, revealing his hard dick sticking straight up.

Brianna looked at this hard dick and bit her lip despite herself. Sam took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. She began to stroke it automatically.

"But she said you told her to change. And she said you..." Brianna was looking at his cock now as she spoke, her nipples straining against the material.

"Let me guess," Sam interrupted her. "She said I pushed her to her knees? That slut. I tried to walk pass her to the door and she got in my way dropping to her knees in front of me and pulled my shorts down."

Brianna continued to stroke him as he talked.

"She just started to suck me off and I had no control. I didn't want to, I just needed to. She took advantage of that."

Sam reached over and lifted her chin toward him and kissed her deeply.

"She doesn't even compare to you," Sam said softly.

"Yeah...?" she asked eagerly.

"Yeah," he said before kissing her again.

Brianna lowered her head and began to lick and kiss Sam's dick before she began to bob.

Sam leaned back enjoying his girlfriend's ministrations. He pulled the string around her neck, untying her bikini top.

"See," Sam said, "you are going to make me cum if you keep that up."

Brianna moaned at the compliment as she continued to lovingly suck her boyfriend's dick.

"That slut couldn't make me cum and she was just making my blue balls worse so I had to bend her over the counter. I bent her over, pulled her thong down and then fucked her slut pussy."

Brianna continued to suck his dick as he started to push up against her face.

"She just isn't as hot as you," Sam said. "He D's don't compare to your DD's and she isn't curvy like you."

"Did she make you cum?" Brianna asked lay back on the couch and spreading her legs.

"Eventually," Sam said climbing between her legs and pushing into her slowly. "I had to fuck her for a long time. I don't know how her boyfriend can deal with having a gf so bad at sex."

Sam began to use long, deep strokes on his girlfriend.

"She tried doggy first but she didn't know how to use her pussy like you do. Then she forced me to sit on the couch that we sit on to watch movies with them and rode me. Her tits were in my face but her bra kept bothering me so I pulled it off and threw it to the floor."

Sam licked Brianna's nipples and then sucked on them. "These are my favorite nipples ever though." Brianna moaned under him,

"Eventually I had to roll her over and do the fucking for her, I pounded away trying to end it as quickly as possible but only you can make me cum quick," he said beginning to pound in and out of her.

"She started telling me to fill her pussy. You know I don't want to do that for anyone, and those times I have, like with your sister, were when I was barely awake. You know this is the only pussy I want to fill."

Brianna moaned against him, her pussy clamping on his cock as he slammed into her.

"Eventually to cum at all I had to pull out of her and jerk myself."

"My baby, my poor baby," Brianna said in sympathy. She knew how much Sam hated to have to use his own hand.

"I know, at least with your cousin I can at least cum in her mouth. She got back on her knees in front of me and I finally came on her face, drenching her."

"What a waste," Brianna moaned as she humped at him.

"After I slumped down on the couch, she licked me clean. It was the least she could do after what she did."

Brianna came and Sam had her turn over so he could continue to fuck her.

"I told her I was going to have to tell Alex. That is probably why she called you," Sam said as he began to pound her from behind.

"We should make her pay," Brianna moaned.

"But how?" Sam asked.

"Her sister just turned 18. We could fuck her," Brianna moaned.

"Are you sure, baby?" Sam asked as he pounded her harder.

"Yeah, baby," she cried out. "She needs to know she can't just force my man to fuck her without their being consequences."

"That's why I love you, baby," Sam said as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"We will get her to come over for a movie. Smoke a little, then I will start making out with her. Then we will suck your dick together and then you are going to fill her pussy like her sister couldn't get you too."

"Oh, baby," Sam moaned. "Isn't she engaged?"

"Yeah, but she should have a real man before she settles down."

With that Sam started to fill her with cum continuing to pound her as he roared loudly.

When Sam's cock started to soften he sat back on the couch. Brianna turned around and kissed her man deeply.

"I am sorry I believed her, baby. I love you so much."

Brianna lowered her mouth and began to suck and lick Sam's cock clean.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers