Diego's Hot New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it?" replied Gracie as Diego tried in vain to open the door.

"You know damn well who it is, LET ME BACK IN, RIGHT NOW!"

"Hehe, sorry. I don't know anyone by that name."

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

"Well, that's rude. I think I'll just stay here until you ask me again, nicely."

"I WILL TELL YOUR MOM ABOUT THIS!"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Walk your little butt naked self all the way to my mom and tell her that her precious angel of a daughter somehow stripped a big strong groundskeeper naked and locked him out of his room.

I'm sure not only would she believe you, but you walking right to her while a big party is raging, full of all her wealthy socialite friends and her employees, with that little wiggling thing on display will definitely put you in her good graces and not at all make her so angry that she'd kick you out of here. Leaving you to walk back to your house with nothing but a blush."

This made Diego slowly stop pounding on the door and realize, that the party would probably be full of the most elite and powerful people in town. Maybe there is a chance that Mrs. Grayson would believe him, but what would everyone else say? He'd probably embarrass her with his mere presence and be fired on the spot!

"That was sarcasm by the way. I'm not sure you unders-"

"Yes, I got that, thank you." said, Diego, clutching his temple.

He tried a much more friendly tone as he knocked again.

"Eheh, Gracie dear. Darling. Love. We had our fun, right? This was a funny prank but maybe you could let me in now? I promise not to tell your mom and maybe we could forget all this ever happened."

"You sure it was funny? I don't hear you laughing."

"HAHAHAHA", he laughed forcefully, "See, I laughed. It was funny. We had a laugh about it, now please. Pretty please with sugar on top, let me in. Or at least toss out my clothes."

"To be honest, I feel like I'm doing you a favor. I mean, these look terrible. Where did you shop for these, Walmart? Your stuff is terrible too. I mean, you have an Android phone? What, were you too poor to spring for an iPhone or were they out of cans-on-a-string?"

He took a deep breath and then, in a pleasant tone of voice that barely hid the extreme anger he felt at this point, said "First of all, I am not poor. I'm lower middle class.

There's a bit of overlap nowadays but I can do pretty well for myself and just chose that phone for its ease of use and ability to repair it without costing an arm and a leg...and second, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

With that he started banging on the door as hard as could, at least until he heard something that made him jump. Another door in the hall opening and closing.

It was one of the maids. Just as she turned around to see what all the banging was about he covered himself and ran off. He heard her gasp as she glimpsed his rear end bouncing down the hall as he ran away, with no ideas where to even go.

This mansion was like a labyrinth. He had no clue where anything was. All the hallways and doors looked mostly the same and was just running in sheer panic, turning down several hallways and corridors. He looked behind him and saw that the maid wasn't even chasing him or anything. But now he had no clue where he was. He had no idea where to go to get back to his room and even if he did, Gracie sure as heck wouldn't let him in. He hid behind a potted plant and took stock of his situation.

"Ok, so a crazy girl just took all my clothes and locked me out of my room in a mansion filled with nothing but women. Not only that but they're also in direct contact with your employer, who happens to be one of the richest and most powerful women in town and could fire me before I even got the job or my pay leaving me with not only nothing to show for this, but also if Gracie is right, would send me home with nothing as well."

He started hyperventilating. "I wonder if the previous groundskeeper went through this as well."

Before he could ponder further about this, he heard voices coming down the hall. A LOT OF VOICES.

He panicked and tried to lift up the plant but it was too heavy for him to lift. He was in a position where they'd immediately see him if he just stayed put. His only hope was to hide in one of the rooms, but these doors could lead anywhere. It could even lead to the party itself. Thoughts of him running right into the middle of the party with nothing but his hands went through his increasingly panicked mind.

As the voices got closer, he went for it. Trying every door he could, all of them locked. Just as he got to the end of the hall, he prayed that this door would lead somewhere, ANYWHERE, that would keep them from seeing him.

It....opened! Before he could look inside to check if it was good hiding spot, he looked back at the source of the voices and saw a few women in sparkly party dresses turn the corner towards him! Lucky for him, they were too engrossed in their conversation to notice the naked man at the end of the hall.

He ran inside and held the door open a crack. He saw them pass by and breathed

a sigh of relief at them not noticing him in the hallway, but just as he was about to wait for them to walk past so he could run back into the hallway, one of the ladies stopped and looked right at the door he was peeking through.

He quickly closed and locked it behind him. As he heard her try the knob repeatedly, he breathed another sigh of relief as he heard her walk away. This is when he noticed what room he was in. It was a beautiful room with a massive swimming pool in it. It looked like something out of the fanciest hotel you'd ever seen. Complete with a hot tub next to it and a steam room off to the side.

He marveled at this beautiful room, regretting not bringing his trunks along for a later swim, though he probably wouldn't even be in this mess if had any clothes at the moment. Wait a minute, there's a steam room. Where there's a steam room there has to be towels!

With his hands still shielding himself he walked towards the door to the steam room and sure enough next to it was a towel rack, with some clean ones still on it! Wow, that's actually pretty lucky. But as he reached for it, he heard voices in the steam room. It was in use and he could see into the steam covered window and see 5 vague shapes coming TOWARDS THE DOOR!

He had very little time to react. If only he didn't get in that stupid hot tub, he'd have seen Gracie coming.

Wait, that's it, THE HOT TUB!

He ran right to the hot tub and just as the door opened he jumped in and turned on the bubbles. With the steam from the room obscuring their vision for a bit they didn't see him enter the tub.

He saw 5 women in towels exit the steam room. He ducked down to hide his nudity, just barely peaking his head over the surface of the water, when one of the women turned to look right at him. He submerged himself under the bubbles, hoping that none of them would see him or get closer.

For a good 30 seconds he stayed there, but was forced back to the surface to get some air. He gasped as he broke the surface. As he regained his breath he had his eyes shut, praying that none of the women stuck around. He opened his eyes to find...no one in front of him.

He sighed in relief. But just as he was about to get out to get the towel, he heard something that almost made his heart stop. "Ahem."

He screamed and covered himself, turning around to see who made that sound. It was Mrs Grayson herself, seemingly clad in only a towel. She must have been one of the women in the steam room.

"And just what do you think you're doing?"

He was so petrified with fear and embarrassment that he couldn't even speak for a few seconds.

"Well, Diego. I'm waiting. Why are you in my private swimming area?"

This was it, he was so fired. He was getting thrown out and humiliated. Maybe she'd be merciful and at least give him his car so he could at least drive home.

No. For $500 a day, he had to at least say something, ANYTHING. Maybe he could bluff his way out.

"Oh, uh, hi Mrs Grayson. Fancy meeting you here, in your own private swimming area. I was just......"

Think Diego, what could you be doing in a hot tub with your hands near your crotch?

...other than that obviously!

"....I was just testing to see if the temperature was ok for use on humans. You can't see it due to the bubbles but I actually have a special thermometer that when held next to the jets will measure the temperature with such accuracy that it's the one all professionals use to measure temperature with...?"

He sheepishly smiled, hoping that she'd buy that nonsense. She just stared back at him, with an unamused expression.

"Uh, but it only works if I sit here with the bubbles turned to max and with both hands on it, so I'll gladly leave as soon as I'm done and you can get to doing what ever it is you were going to do."

As she stared at him a bit more, he grew more panicked.

"PLEASE LEAVE, PLEASE LEAVE, PLEASE LEAVE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LEAVE.", maybe if he thought that enough times, he could plant it in her head somehow. No dice.

She then sat down and dipped her feet in the water and with a bit of smirk on her face she asked, "So, can I see this thermometer of yours?"

"NO!" This startled Mrs Grayson and made her look upset.

"UH, I MEAN...No you can't, ma'am. See this thing is top secret and only handed out to be tested by groundskeepers. Because....I'm part of the groundskeepers union of America, which is a totally real thing so no need to look it up.

If I showed anyone this thing before it went to market I could lose my groundskeeper license."

"You have a license to be a groundskeeper?"

"Sure do, ma'am."

"Can I see that?"

"Sorry ma'am, I don't have it on me at the moment."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm nak- I MEAN, I left it in my room, I had to disrobe to do this and I forgot to take it with me. So I forgot to put it in my trunks pocket, of which I'm wearing at the moment of course."

As he was explaining this, he quickly turned the knob for the bubbles again, just so they didn't dissipate.

"Well, to me the water seems perfect. Maybe I could join you and your....thermometer in the tub."

"No that's ok ma'am, in fact, this will take a long time, so if you could just leave the room for a bit I can get this done a lot faster."

"Oh I don't mind waiting. In fact let me just..."

With that she stood up and slowly undid her towel and let it fall to the floor. Diego was in shock. His eyes traced from where the towel was all the way up her body.

She was completely and totally...covered in a skimpy two piece bikini. He was relieved that she wasn't going to be naked in front of him and at the same time, a bit disappointed.

"Heh, did you think I was naked under this? Well, truth be told, if you didn't interrupt me, I'd be skinny dipping in that pool over there. I mean, I would do so anyway, but I'd be too embarrassed to show off in front of the opposite sex.

I couldn't even imagine the humiliation of showing off my most intimate parts to someone I found extremely attractive. Could you?"

"No, absolutely not. Never ever crossed my mind in the slightest." said Diego, leaving out the part where he didn't need to imagine that humiliation at this point.

Mrs Grayson then gently lowered herself in the tub with Diego and upon sitting down, Diego turned the knob for the bubbles once more. "You know, Diego, I kind of want the bubbles off right now."

"Please keep them on ma'am, the thermometer needs them to fully work."

"Show me that thermometer."

"I can't ma'am. I'd get in so much trouble. Hell I'm already in massive trouble just for telling you about it. Could you maybe keep it a secret?"

She giggled slightly, "Don't worry Diego, your secret is safe with me. In fact, you can tell me anything. Anything at all."

She then started to scoot closer to him. "Uh, Mrs Grayson? What are you doing?"

"I just wanted a closer look at my brand new groundskeeper. My brand new, big, strong and handsome groundskeeper."

Diego looked uneasy. Was she coming on to him? As she got closer and closer, he turned the bubbles to max once more.

She was sitting right next to him now and staring right at him! "Mrs Grayson, you're kind of in my personal space bubble."

"Oh, I haven't begun to get personal with you yet."

Diego's eyes went wide. "Scuse me?"

"Like I said, you can tell me anything. You're also free to do anything you want. Even me."

He gulped audibly, she really was coming on to him! Now most people, Diego included, would absolutely be jumping for joy that a sexy rich woman, who was a textbook example of a MILF, was absolutely horny for him! What kept this from being a dream come true and not the nightmare that it was, is that she didn't know he was naked, or at least he assumed that.

If he went for it, or he was found out, she'd start asking questions like "Where is your swimsuit?" or "Did you really just walk through my mansion naked?" or worse "Is that all you have to offer me!?" due to his self awareness of his...lack of size. He'd be fired for sure. This was his boss after all!

But if he rejected her... well, she had a lot of money behind her. He didn't know what she'd do but it would probably be ten times worse then just being kicked out.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by her hand, gently caressing his cheek. "You feeling ok, Diego? You're very hot. In both meanings of the word." She winked at him with that line.

"But seriously, you're burning up and your face is as red as a beet. Are you ok?"

Diego managed to squeak out, "Never better."

She chuckled and said, "Well that's good. Now maybe I can have a little hands on experience with that thermometer of yours"

"But, I can't show it to you."

"I know, but maybe I can just feel it. Run my fingers up and down it a little. What do you say? Can I do it? I want to feel how warm it really is."

Diego's mouth was agape. He was breathing heavily, as he tried desperately not to say yes. What really didn't help was that his "thermometer" was getting very excited from this whole thing. With all this teasing, he felt like it was about to pop, right here in the tub.

But before he could say no, she forced one of his hands off his groin and took a hold of it. He tried not to react as she gently ran her fingers up and down it even tracing its short length with her nails.

"It feels so stiff and so warm, yet so soft and....flesh-like."

She looked at him with a somewhat smug expression on her face as she then asked, "Be honest with me, Diego. Is this really a thermometer?"

Despite the faces he was making due to pleasure, as well the fact that there was no way in hell she didn't already guess that she was feeling up Diego, he doubled down on the lie. It's really hard to think when you happen to be as hard as a rock and the hard place you're stuck in.

Trying not to react to her touch, he said, "Y-yes it is. It's a very sensitive one. I'd...ooh...appreciate it, if yoOoOu...don't mess with it."

As he was trying and failing to suppress his moans, Mrs. Grayson got closer as she started stroking his "thermometer".

"Are you sure? Cause it feels like its throbbing. Perhaps the tub is getting too hot for this thermometer. Feels like the heat is gonna make it burst. Right. In. My. Hand."

At this point, Diego couldn't even say anything coherent. He tried to hold back his inevitable orgasm as she just kept going faster and faster. He was gritting his teeth so hard he thought he was going to shatter them.

She then got so close to him that his face practically went into her chest and she whispered into his ear, "Diego, tell me the truth. Is what I'm feeling, your penis?"

"Y-y-yes..."

"I see....Hehe, You naughty boy."

As his face was buried in her neck, he could smell her perfume. The smell was intoxicating, though why she wore perfume if she was going into a steam room was a question he'd probably ask once his brain started to register anything resembling logic as he was so focused on the handjob he was currently receiving. He debated internally with himself whether he should tell her to stop or not.

"So...want me to continue?"

...."Mmmm....Yes. Oh god, yes."

Well, that debate didn't last long and neither did Diego as Mrs.Grayson immediately went as fast as she could, milking him right there in the hot tub.

With his face still buried in her neck, he shuddered and moaned with his boss's beautiful hand working him to completion. "That's it, let it all out...."

Once he was done, he looked into Mrs. Grayson's eyes. As soon as he did, he felt her plant a great big kiss, right on his lips. He felt like he was melting as she did so.

"Diego, why are you naked in my hot tub?"

At that point, his post-nut clarity kicked in and Diego fully realized what had just transpired.

With a blush returning to his cheeks and his hands returning to his crotch, he tried to explain what happened. "I...uh....your daughter stole my clothes and locked me out of my room after I was bathing."

"Are you really saying that she locked you out of your room, naked, and your first thought was to streak all the way here?"

"I PANICKED, ONE OF YOUR MAIDS ALMOST SAW ME AND I JUST RAN AND GOT LOST AND I HID IN HERE AND-"

She silenced him by putting a finger to his mouth as if she was shushing him. "It's ok, Diego. You aren't in trouble. In fact, I knew this would happen."

He looked shocked, "How could you have known that I'd have been naked?"

"Well for one, a thermometer that only works when held with both hands under the water? It's like you were being a tease."

"Heh, I guess that was a rather weak excuse..."

"Of course, the biggest giveaway that you were stark naked in that tub, was the fact that I had personally asked Gracie to do that."

He looked shocked at that. "You asked her to strip me?"

"Yup, I wanted you naked and helpless."

He stammered as she started tracing a finger around his chest.

"Let me ask you something. Did you wonder why the ad specified the age and skintone of who I wanted to be my groundskeeper?"

"I....uh, well...it did seem weird that you were that specific."

"Well, let's just say that....I have a type. Specifically, younger men, who can do menial labor and who know how to please a woman."

"B-but what about Mr. Grayson?"

"What about him?"

"Won't he be upset at me for....you know? I don't want to break up a marriage."

She chuckled, "I think it's time you learned something about me..."

She then whispered into his ear. "There is no Mr. Grayson."

"What? Did he die or something?"

"Nope, he was never real. I legally changed my first name to "Mrs.", to stop people from trying to hook up with me."

And Diego thought that Gracie Grayson was a silly name. "Why would you go through that much trouble?"

"Do you know how many suitors have vied for my attention on a daily basis? When you're this rich, I'd have men breaking down my door for chance to have all this.

Though none of them were my type and even then they only wanted the money, not me. Changing my first name to Mrs really helped cut down on that.

That's also why I have an exclusively female staff. So none of them fall for me and even if they were into women, they'd have each other."

"There are probably a lot more easier and cheaper solutions that all that.", Diego thought to himself.

"Besides...that doesn't mean that there will never be a Mr. Grayson." She said as she lightly tickled his chin and traced her hand down his chest.

"Tell me, how does Diego Grayson sound to you?"

He started hyperventilating once more as her hand started to trace lower and lower. "Don't be scared, Diego. Just move those hands and let me take good care of you."