Different Kind of Job Relationship

Story Info
Decided to accept your nudity clause.
4.5k words
4.31
8.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers

All characters portrayed in this story are over, the age of 18 years old. There are no minor characters in this story. This story is a work of fiction.

A Different Kind of Employment Relationship

Initially written by Chessman, revised and edited by Barelin and Megansdad

Hi, my name is Jamie Williams. 29 and I want to share how drastically my life has changed in the past several years. Growing up wasn't easy for my mother struggled to work several jobs to keep the roof over our heads. My father left my mother when I was very young, and I do not remember him. Somehow my mother managed to scrape enough money together to keep me dressed, food in our stomachs, and supplies for school. In my last year of high school, I worked hard on my grades and managed to receive a scholarship.

The scholarship was to our state university, located over an hour away from the town where I grew up. I attended the university until the end of my second year after finishing my final exams. I needed to drop out to care for my mother, knowing that this could end my scholarship eligibility. My mother was sick with adult-onset leukemia, and about six or so months after she became sick, she passed away. After paying all of the funeral expenses, I couldn't afford to go back to school and lost the scholarship money.

There were a few families that I could depend on but no real friends that are still around here. The only work I could find that barely paid enough to cover the expenses was as a waitress in a local Clinton Family-Style Diner. As of this writing, I have been working there for about two years still as a waitress. I started getting some regulars, a middle-aged couple, that would always sit in the area where I was working the evening shift. I learned that they moved into that large estate near the outer part of the community.

I learned their names were Walter and Barbra Green both in their late sixties, guessing they looked like they were in their forties or early fifties. If anything, that stood out about that sweat couple, they were always good tippers every time both of them were at their regular table. I have never seen Barbra dressed in anything other than a flower hairpin. Public nakedness was legal just about everywhere before I was born. As time passed, being their waitress, I learned a lot about the couple through small talk. They were always good tippers, giving twenty percent to me even if they only came in for pie and coffee.

Later that evening, long after that couple left the diner, one of those wind storms swept through the area. The power to the Clinton diner flickered a bit then stayed on with some trees falling in the parking lot but causing no apparent damage. Walking back to my mother's old house, I noticed that an old oak tree had caused damage to the roof, resulting in an electrical fire that was a total loss. My late mother's insurance policy wouldn't cover the cost of the rebuild, something that I couldn't afford.

Somehow the word got out to Walter and Barbra Green that my late mother's house was a total loss. I was standing in front of what was left of the house simmering after the fire. I was startled to see Barbra standing next to me naked, comforting me with Walter nearby. Everything I owned was gone besides the clothes on my back. That night the Greens took me into their home for the night. While there, I learned that Barbra had not worn clothing since before I was born.

The following day, several of my coworkers and others chipped in and provided me with used clothes for me to wear and other things. I could afford a short-term furnished unit within walking distance of the diner. I planned on living there till I could get back on my feet after the total loss of the house. Able to get the insurance company to arrange for the removal of the old structure and foundation.

Several weeks after another rainy evening, I watched Walter with naked Barba leave the diner. Only to find out that there was an accident in the parking lot. I found out that an eighty-year-old lady accidentally pressed the acceleration instead of the brake. Both of the Greens were seriously hurt in the accident while walking across the parking lot. Barbra slid head-first into a curb and died at the scene from a traumatic brain injury. Walter suffered a shattered hip, knee, and ankle on his left side and a broken right arm.

He spent months in the hospital. After about six months of rehabilitation, he regained some of his independence. Due to the loss of memory, he didn't recognize those who did visit him. Almost daily, I would sit next to him to help him regain his memory. I learned through both his son and daughter, Walter was wealthy from the family trust. Walter's adult children weren't sure about why I was visiting him until they learned how Barbra and Walter assisted me after my tragedy and that I was the waitress. I learned to talk about myself with his family on how nice I was.

I know that I used their names earlier in the story but I didn't know their names at that time. I thought it would be easier since this is just a retelling of the story. I learned his name was Walter Green and his late wife's name was Barbra. They were married for over 40 years; I remember how much of a sweetheart she was to me. I saw her with nothing on her besides that small flower hairpin in her shoulder-length amber hair.

A year later, (six months in the hospital and six months of me helping with his memory) I still spent countless hours with that frailer gentleman helping him to regain his memory and mobility. Walking into the room he was sitting up watching something on the television screen. When he looked at me, he mumbled, "I do not recognize you," he said, "I know my name is Walter Green and my wife Barbra passed away."

I was ecstatic that he finally remembered his name and his wife. We spent several hours talking, and when he managed to remember me from that diner as his waitress, and that he and his wife always sat at my table. We talked for over an hour before his son and daughter arrived, along with a few others. He did ask me why I wasted my time being with him, something I really couldn't find the answer to that question.

Months after a long rehabilitation, he had enough independents to be released from his doctor's care. I learned that he lived in an estate just outside of the city. It was left over from his parents' trust, he would continue with his rehabilitation for more freedom to move without assistance. I didn't see him again for about four months. I spent my time working at the diner and reading. During that period, someone purchased my mother's old plot of land and sold it for more than I thought it was worth.

When I walked into the diner for my shift, Mr. Green, Walter, was sitting at the same table he used with his late wife. My boss Yolanda told me to go over and sit with him. She told me I would be clocked in for my shift and had me go and sit with him before starting to work.

I sat down at his old table when Yolanda took my drink order and brought him more water. Walter started with a proposal that he wrote because of our talk while he was regaining his memory. After my mom's house, which I grew up in, was destroyed and leveled I have been living in short-term housing for longer than I wanted. Walter then asked me if I was willing to move into his estate and work directly for him as his assistant. I then asked him what type of duties he wanted me to perform as his assistant.

That was when he told me the following. "Everything my late wife Barbra would do, except for sex." He told me that he currently rotated through several of his staff to find the right personal assistant for him. To fill the role his late wife provided him when she was alive. He worked with several staff members on a trial basis with unsatisfactory results. I was the person he was looking for if I was interested in working for him. I asked him what the job would pay he responded, "It depends on just how skilled and trustworthy you prove to be. I would be glad if you accepted the offer." He told me that he would be at this table on Friday at the regular time I did with my wife and that he needed an answer if I would accept the position or not.

For the upcoming Friday, I asked to be off to meet him at the same table. I arrived before he walked in, and he saw me sitting there. He sat across from me. I told him I would take the job. He smiled and pulled a document from the satchel bag he was carrying. "This employment contract will define our working arrangements for the first year. I expect you to read carefully what this contract will require your attire to be over the year. After the first year of employment, this contract will become binding."

Glancing over and not reading the papers before me, I noticed that one-page headings were a nudity clause. I also considered my current situation as a college dropout with little future in this small community. I had planned to use the proceeds I received on the purchase of my mother's partial land to go back to school. I decided not to continue pretending I was reading the contract and just signed the contract. He then called my current boss over, and they both got up, leaving me sitting at the table. When he told me, "After talking with Yolanda, she agreed to pay for the current shift you started about an hour ago. She also agreed to place your employment here on hold for a ninety-day trial period working for me. At any time, we can terminate the contract with no penalties. Are you alright with this arrangement of placing your current employment on hold?"

I have been living out of my suitcase for the last several months, there wasn't anything to pack. Everything was going well between us for the first two weeks of living in the small suite near the fitness area and indoor pool. After the long day still learning my duties and returning to my room, I changed into one of my bathing suits and entered the indoor pool area. Walter greeted me and said one word, "contract," as he looked at the suit I was wearing.

He got up before he left, "I made those arrangements with the diner knowing you didn't read the contract you signed between us. Located on the third page of the contract, following acceptance of employment, the employee shall not wear any type of clothing in the pool or fitness facilities. You shall remove all body hair below the neck and allow the hair on her head to grow to a minimum of shoulder blade length."

Back in my room, I wondered about my future here and was extremely upset with myself for not reading that contract at the diner and just signing it like an idiot. Soon after finishing my little pity party and calming down a little, I managed to rip the straps out of the seams of my bikini bottoms. I finally grabbed my laptop and started reading the contract he sent to my email.

He was standing outside my room at my naked body lying on the bed. It made no sense to cover up, so I set the laptop on the bed beside me. When he asked, "If I still wished to work for him?" I replied, "I am sorry for not bothering to read the contract before signing it. Yes, I want to continue working for you." Dumbfounded that I put myself into this situation I knew that I would be risking this great opportunity.

I got up from the bed to brush my teeth still very naked. I heard my name and noticed him still standing at my door with a folder in his hand. Nervous, I stepped back into the bedroom. "You look very nervous. Here is a copy of your contract for you to have and read thoroughly." He placed it on my bed. Yes, I was extremely nervous as he walked out and down the hallway. My life hasn't been a walk in the park up to this point. I still had the money deposited in my checking account from the proceeds of my mother's land that her house once stood on. Tomorrow morning, I could gather up all of my belongings given to me or bought after the fire and leave for another part of the country for a fresh start.

Then again, I could simply lay my naked butt back down on this bed and just read the damn thing. I set my laptop on the dresser and plugged it in. I pulled all the covers off the bed to the floor and laid down bare naked and started reading it. Most of that contract was lots of legal jumbo stuff that I know needed to be here. To summarize, the employment contract between us I signed was written to gradually get me comfortable enough in about a year to be fully naked all the time.

Getting to the terms and conditions of my attire while living and working at this estate is what I wanted to read. During my first ninety days, the contract signer will be able to wear the same casual clothes they did prior. The only stipulation, clothing of any kind shall not be worn in the pool or fitness facilities. You shall remove all body hair below the neck, and allow the hair on her head to grow to a minimum of shoulder blade length, what he told me over by the pool earlier.

After the beginning of the third month (90 days), the signer, according to the terms of this contract shall no longer be allowed the following: All types of undergarments (panties, bras, etc.); after the beginning of the sixth month (180 days), the signer will no longer be permitted to wear any other garments outside from one simple cotton short dress that will be provided. The rest of the clothes I still owned would be placed into storage off the estate.

Following the beginning of the nine-month (275th day), the contract signer shall no longer be allowed to wear anything within the estate property that includes all structures and grounds. While outside of the estate property, will only wear simple short, cotton dresses provided by the employer. Then I read the last part, registering with the state to be designated permanently nude.

Accommodations provided to the contract signer will include access to an issued debit card for personal toiletries and other items. Signer will be given a tablet and smartphone to keep track of expenses, a monthly income of $1,000, and commercial transportation expenses as well as the employer's calendar. When not with the boss, the signer shall have full access to estate facilities, such as an indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities that include personal trainers.

Setting the contract down on the dresser beside my laptop, I looked around the room at the little bit of stuff I owned from the temporary housing. I decided that from this point forward, regardless of the timeline in the contract to get ready and willing to consider the idea of possibly registering permanently naked with the state. Why bother with clothes and getting dressed in some outfits that either don't fit me or do not look good?

I found him sitting alone on the sectional couch in the living room, watching something on television. Once he saw me standing there butt-ass naked he quickly pressed the pause and turned his attention to me with a strange expression on his face. Up to this point, Walter has been a complete gentleman with me, and I feel comfortable standing there before him naked.

Walter's hand jesters to the other side of the sectional, "Please sit your bare butt down on the couch and get comfortable. It is just us two in the house at this hour, so sit however you feel comfortable."

Of course, I felt very weird plopping my naked ass down the way I ended up sitting with nothing left to the imagination. I knew he was studying every inch of me. Walter said, "When I drafted the contract for you, my objective was to ease you, over the year, into the lifestyle my late wife enjoyed -- being always naked everywhere. Only two weeks into your time here, I never expected to see you sitting before me without anything on you. You know that my original plan was for you to eventually be willing to be registered permanently naked."

I responded by saying, "After you left me that paper copy of the contract, I laid down on my uncovered bed like this and read it and all of the legal stuff. I would be willing to modify it by deleting the first nine months. I have never been out in public without something on me. Throughout my life, I have been around those that were nude most of the time. I feel comfortable before you right now and would accept your proposal if you offered me the position to be your permanent naked assistant."

Walter sat up a little so that he was more sitting than laying and asked, "Can I ask you a personal question before we proceed with your offer"

I responded, "Yes."

He said, "I noticed those scars are below your navel area, if it isn't too personal would you mind telling me what happened?"

I was more flattered than anything that he was looking at something other than the unrestricted view of my labia and everything else. He looked past that to see those small scars left over from my surgery when I was a teenager. I told him, "Following a routine checkup I was told I had cancer in my ovaries while I was still a teenager." He walked me back to my bedroom and said good night I didn't see him again until the following morning.

Looking down at my bare body exposed to the cool air, I felt the need to start adjusting to adopting a clothes-free lifestyle. Looking around at the torn bikini button and top I ripped off in anger I saw my whole world crashing in around me. Back in my room, I left the bedroom door open. I looked around at the number of clothes I owned. I need to wear those scraps of fabric sewn into something or just toss them out like regular trash.

I turned off the light, and after several hours of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep. I slept completely nude on top of the fitted sheet without covering myself with the top sheet and blanket that I had tossed to the floor. I woke up with the first light of the day and then started getting ready for the day -- shockingly well-rested for my first fully naked night's sleep without any covers.

The shower took forever for the water to get hot, so most of it was a cold shower. This morning I didn't feel like waiting for it to warm up. Drying off, I considered the idea of my adopting a clothes-free lifestyle. I dropped the towel on the floor and grabbed the hand towel to finish drying off. Standing before the closet, I pulled clothes off the hangers and tossed them onto the bed. The conclusion is that a twenty-something girl will no longer own or possess clothing. From this date forward, I am not supposed to be dressed ever while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Looking at the clock, still not ready to leave this room. I set my suitcases onto the bed and started stuffing everything into them until every garment was packed away. Those suitcases were heavy to bring outside of the room. I placed a handwritten sign saying trash and taped it to each of them along with my other trash.

Knowing full well what the contract said about placing my clothes in storage if this doesn't work out for me as his assistant. Once I register it would be legal for me to just walk out of here totally unclothed, grab a ride, and start a new life. Until I register I could purchase a new wardrobe again if I wanted to or stay like this. I have enough money from the sale to move somewhere that has better job security.

Checking to see if everything was off, I left the room and found Walter at the kitchen table eating. Not sure if he was supposed to see me naked or not I replied before he could say anything, "After last night, feeling that I am now way past six months I decided to accept your nudity clause a bit early." He just gave me one huge smile.

Sitting down at the table with Walter, I knew from all of the previous mornings sitting here with him that the room would be filled with staff waiting for guidance for the day. Everyone will be looking at my bare body and I would need to resist the urge to cover myself.

Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers
12