All Comments on 'Dig It'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing of a 12-year-old boy.

What the hell am I doing here along with all the retards in the comments?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

A plus for the plot, plots are rare on LW where every regurgitates the same nonsense. The problem here is how over the top the superhero is, not to mention Senator quickly folding under minimal pressure. Sound like a bad Stalone movie. By the way you can get muscles from hard work but not on a bean diet. That is a fantasy.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Very entertaining story. 5 stars. Don't you wish anons had the balls to take credit for their little barbs and criticism!

LastMissionLastMissionover 1 year ago

Amusing story. Though would have liked a more developed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a fun romp!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Another Big winner for HDK, What a great Story, Great Writing, and a Great Happy Ending! HDK makes writing look easy, but it is obvious to me that HDK put many hours into writing this Very Interesting Story! It would be so wonderful if I could be just 1/10 th the writer that HDK is. But I'm just too old to learn new stuff. How does HDK do it? I don't know, but I would have to guess just pure raw talent. What an interesting story about "El Cabron". Getting kidnapped for almost a year. What a change! The slimey Senator was so lucky that Cab didn't catch the Senator in bed with his wife. He would have twisted his head off I am sure. Very Complete story and nice twist. Thank You HDK for another Great read. Thanks for the effort. #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Should make a short series of it. There’s enough bad stuff on the border to have a lot to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fun adventure romp!

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Liked the tale.would liked to see how the senator fared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I couldn’t help it, I read the entire story as “El Kabong”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry but the story takes a too tight turn, suddenly "El Cabron" turns into a puppy. The logical continuation would have been: To his wife's bitch, are you with me or with your father. To the asshole of the father in law, fuck you, I have shown how to do a good job, if you don't value me there are many companies where I can have a better job and the benefits that bring.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker10 months ago

El kabong 🙄🤔😜😂😂😂😂👍👍👍😁🤷sorry bout the humor... Old man's memories.. good story though. As usual.. 👍👍

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

Imaginative, but an absurd fantasy of machismo. Onanistic.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Cleverly crafted and well told dramatic story. I’m thinking you enjoyed writing it as much as or more than any reader could. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very entertaining, albeit highly improbable. Four and a half estrellas.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Bon sang, pourquoi terminer une histoire aussi intéressante si rapidement ? Il faudrait faire un chapitre où on saurait ce qui est arrivé à cette crapule de sénateur et comment les 2 sociétés ont évolués...etc... Dommage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending was a but shirt. Also, I think the wife and FIL should have shown more regret for their treatment of him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd love to see more of El Cabrón

Omart57Omart575 months ago

HDK, this story gets better every time I read it! Love it! Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it, but you kind of skipped over the wife's and father in laws treatment of Cab.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

[When Cab had gently placed Kim back on her feet to check the cut on his chest, he was suddenly slammed backward by a hundred and fifteen pounds of fury.

"You bastard! Where have you been? How could you leave us alone so long? Where did you get these muscles? What's with the beard? Kiss me you miserable son of a bitch!"]

====> Great story. Refreshing to see a non cheating wives story. June did nothing wrong and seriously love Cab. Yes everyone around her told her to be vigilant but she made it clear she had no romantic intentions about anyone, including Stevenson, and soon saw how comical his attempts were. She knew nothing of his arranging the kidnapping. She also respected her husband already, he had bigger issues with the FIL. They didn't communicate well. She supported him but knew her father would only respect strength and she told him that. She only went to the movie because her son wanted to go. That set up the next plot incident so Cab can make his splashy action entrance. There is no need for a longer ending. Stevenson is going to jail and Cab and June have a HEA with their family. The part with Olivia using Cab as muscle was superfluous and added nothing. Thr business proposition was enough and then she fulfilled her end of the bargain. Period. Still an enjoyable read. 5 stars. Great story with out any heating and with two spouses who are faithful to each other and love each other. The quoted material at the start of this post says it all...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Well written but you left out details like why he was being held prisoner. Was it because the Senator thought he could woo his "widow"? Also it needed a more detailed ending. Again this stops it bring a 5 star tale. BardnotBard

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Thank you, great story and storyline, fun story, my wife even enjoyed the read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story, even though implausible. Definitely worth five stars.

JPB

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Very

Very enjoyable story

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this very much. You certainly know which heartstrings to tug. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a good one but I felt you rushed it in the end. There was lots more to dine on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The last two lines earned this fun story its 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Refreshing to see a story about a true loving wife (June), even despite the Senator and the kidnapping plot, and not knowing if Cab was alive. She was impervious to thr Senator's charms and only had heart and eyes for Cab. Good story. 5 stars.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 1 month ago

Just as good on rereading this as it was my first time. Great story! Well deserving of the five stars I gave it the first time.

Storm113Storm113about 1 month ago

5*, great story. Wanted to give it less stars because it needs to be longer, and have a couple of sequels added to it. Maybe 3 or 4 or 6. I'm having withdrawals without new Lady in Red chapters!

OldbuddyOldbuddyabout 1 month ago

It's a great story. I can't believe a writer of your caliber would bust the balls of a new writer like you did with Oldpeter.

Even though I enjoyed it, and I appreciate your talent, why the hell is this in Loving wives?

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 month ago

🤷😉🙋👍👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯🎉🌹🎆💰🤷🎉😁

mnop9mnop920 days ago

Pretty good story. The only weak point was the Senator not knowing of the escape.

All in all, a good read

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This story is ALWAYS a fun romp, a good mood elevator, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

5 Stars from GW on a great story . I always love it when the underdog makes a comeback .

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Wife and the father in law need to feel some pain.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories