Dildo Boardgame

Story Info
A group of friends monthly game night gets crazy.
15.7k words
3.95
10.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely based on a dream I once had

*****

"Shawna and Jake are coming over right?" Felix asked his sister. Felix was a man of average height and build with short blonde hair.

'Yeah, tonight is game night after all," his sister, Jenna, responded. Jenna was a pretty redhead with C cup breasts.

"What do you want to play?" Felix asks.

"I don't know, any suggestions?" Jenna asks back.

"Not really, whatever works for me," Felix says, "Hey you think Jake will ever confess to Shawna?"

"Not any sooner than Shawna will confess to him. She still seems to think it's more appropriate for the guy to take the first step" Jenna says, "Those two would make such a happy couple if just one of them would be willing to take that first step."

"Fat chance of that ever happening," Felix says, "Hey you want to go upstairs and grab a game?"

"Sure," Jenna says.

"Cool, I'll get the beer ready," Felix says.

Felix goes to the kitchen as Jenna heads upstairs. As Jenna heads upstairs she thinks about her life. Her parents had passed when they were still teenagers leaving her and her older brother, Felix, with some money. They used what there was to finish their education and decided to live together in their family home to save on expenses. Shawna and Jake were childhood friends of theirs. They had a long standing tradition of a game night once a month.

Jenna arrives at her attic where they have tons of board games their parents had gotten over the years. She goes to the stack of board games. She picks up Monopoly and puts it down, she picks up Clue and puts it down, she picks up Scrabble and puts it down. They had played all of these so many times before. She wanted something new. That was when she spotted a box in the corner of her eye. She went over to it and examined it. It looked like any old board game box, but it had no distinguishing features, no art, no words, just a green box. She opened it and there was a small instruction manual and what looked like a folded up board beneath it. She picked up the instructions. On it in large bold black letters it said, 'The Dildo Board Game' with a smaller message in the corner saying, 'Great fun for any group of women'. She looked at the back of the instructions and there was a message in pink letters saying 'Sure to spice up any girls night'. She opened the instructions and all that was there was a picture of the board which was of a simple design with spaces leading in a spiral from outside of the board into the center where some kind of orb or crystal ball was. There was only one message which read 'Follow the instructions from here' with an arrow pointing toward the orb.

She did a once over of the instructions to make sure she wasn't missing anything. Having double checked that this was all the manual contained she stuffed the manual into her pants pocket. She started to think that it would be hilarious to see the guys try and play this. She decided to put the manual in her pocket so she could hide the title of the game as the manual was the only place that said the title of the game. She picked the box up and brought it downstairs.

As she walks downstairs she sees her brother getting the living room ready for the game. It was a relatively spacious room with a couch on the far wall and a large empty space in the center. They usually just sat on the floor with the game in the center. They didn't have the kind of money to have a better set up, but they were all fine with this.

As her brother was setting down some beers he heard her walking down the stairs.

"What game did you pick?" Felix asks.

"That's a surprise," Jenna replies.

"A surprise?" Felix curiously asks.

"Yup, it will be more fun if I keep the title of the game a secret," Jenna says.

"If you say so," Felix says.

At that point the doorbell rings and Felix goes to get the door as Jenna puts the game down in the center of the room. She can hear Felix opening the door.

In walks Jake, a man of average build with black hair, and Shawna, a very attractive black woman with C cup breasts, who had arrived together. Despite not being a couple they often traveled together and did activities together, but they never went further than that. Felix constantly teased Jake for this and Jenna constantly teased Shawna.

"Hey Shawna, Hey Jake," Jenna says and gives Shawna a hug while Felix and Jake high five. She gives Jake a hug while Shawna gives one to Felix. With the greetings done Shawna sits on the couch while Jake sits down near the game.

"What are we playing tonight?" Jake asks, " I hope it's not poker again. My wallet can't afford the hit after last time."

"It's not my fault you suck at bluffing," says Shawna.

"You could go easy on me," Jake replies.

"Why would I do that?" Shawna says and looks Jake in the eyes.

Jake blushes and looks away. Felix and Jenna give each other a meaningful look.

"Never mind about that," Jenna says, "Shawna can you help me get some snacks while the boys set up the game?"

"Sure," Shawna says and follows her into the kitchen. In the kitchen as they grab some food Jenna takes out the manual and shows it to Shawna.

"This is the game we're playing," Jenna says.

"The Dildo Board Game?" Shawna says.

"Yeah, won't it be funny seeing the guys' reactions when they realize what we're playing?" Jenna asks.

"I don't know," replies Shawna, "I mean doesn't that sound like it might be some kind of sex game?"

"Well if it is we can always just stop after the guys catch on and then we can play something else," Jenna says.

"I guess that's fine," Shawna says.

"Great!" says Jenna, "This is going to be hilarious."

As they go back to the living room they can see that Felix and Jake have put the board down and placed the orb in the center. Jenna gets a good look at it. The board in the instruction manual was in black and white, but she could see the board was actually pretty colorful with streaks of purple and pink flowing through the part of the board where there weren't spaces. The spaces themselves were a simple white and the orb in the center was a deep purple. She and Shawna placed the snacks down and sat down at different parts of the board. Each of the four of them was now sitting next to one side of the board.

Felix goes into the box and picks out a little figure. It's clearly a figure of a hot pink dildo.

"This is kind of phallic looking," he says.

"What game is this anyways?" Jake asks.

"That's a secret," Jenna says, "I guess that's your piece, Felix?"

"Sure, I don't mind the color pink," he says.

"Can I have a purple one?" Jenna asks.

"Give me blue," Shawna says.

"I want black," Jake says.

"Black, huh?" Shawna says.

"What, I like the color black," Jake says and grabs the piece and turns away from Shawna.

"I'm sure you do," Felix mutters under his breath.

"What?" Jake asks.

"Nothing," Felix looks at him and smiles while Jake glares back at him.

They go to put their pieces at the starting point. There are four circles lined up in a row perpendicular to the direction the spaces go in. As they each put their piece in a circle a magnetic click is heard. From each circle is a line that goes through the spaces and connects all the way to the last space next to the orb.

"Do they run on a track or something?" Jake asks.

"I guess," Jenna says.

"You guess?" Felix asks.

"Well the instructions just say that the orb will tell us how the game works," Jenna says.

'Well, how does the orb work?" Felix asks.

"I don't know, it probably takes batteries or something, let me go get some," Jenna says.

She starts to get up, but Jake says, "Wait, it's lighting up."

She looks back and the orb is starting to glow.

"It must have batteries left from the last time it was played," Shawna says.

"That doesn't make sense, I don't even remember owning this game," Jenna says.

"Whatever, let's just play," Felix says.

Jenna decides to drop it and sits back down.

As the orb glows writing in white letters appear inside it and it says, 'Hello! Thank you for playing the Dildo Board Game' and then the writing fades away.

Felix looks at his sister who can't help herself and she starts to laugh, "Really? I knew those pieces looked phallic."

"You should see the look on your face," Jenna says.

"Whatever, let's just play something else now that you got your laugh out," Felix says and he tries to take his piece off the board, but he can't remove it. Try as he might, the piece is stuck on the board.

"Guys the orb is still showing messages," Jake points out.

The orb shows, 'It seems you didn't pay attention to the only rule already given. This is a game for women only, but that's okay, this can be fixed. Now let's get you more acquainted with your pieces. We'll start with the men. Why don't the girls give them a hand?'

"What's it talking about?" Shawna asks.

"No idea," Jenna says.

"Um, guys, look," Jake says and he points to what should have been the empty container the game was in. It is not empty and instead there are four seven inch dildos, a pink one, a black one, a blue one, and a purple one. They seem to be larger versions of the pieces. The pink and black ones have large testicles attached, but the blue and purple ones don't.

"Holy shit, those weren't there before," Jenna says.

"Come to think of it, how did the orb even turn on?" Jake asks, "There doesn't seem to be an on switch."

"Let's just stop playing," Shawna says, "This is creeping me out."

"I can't remove my piece though," Felix says.

"Look," Jenna points to the orb which has the message 'It's already too late.'

Jake and Felix watch as Jenna grabs the pink dildo and Shawna grabs the black one.

"What are you doing?" asks Felix.

"I don't know. My body is acting on its own," replies Jenna.

At this point both guys stand up and begin to remove their pants.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asks.

"My body's moving on its own too," Felix says.

Jake and Felix completely remove their pants and underwear before getting on all fours while facing each other and the board. Jenna moves behind Felix and Shawna moves behind Jake. The girls can no longer see the messages in the orb, but Jake and Felix can see the orb say 'It will hurt going in raw so why don't the girls get them ready'. Jake reads the message out loud.

"What does that me-" Shawna starts to say, but is cut off. The guys can't see why she was cut off, but Jenna and Shawna can see that they are each deepthroating the dildos.

"What's happening?" Jake asks, "Why won't you respond?"

The girls continue to move the dildos back and forth in their mouths, their tongues slobbering over them, trying to get them as wet as possible. After several minutes of this the girls take the dildos out of their mouths and put them on the ground standing up from the base.

"We were forced to suck on the dildos," Shawna says, "What's the orb saying now?"

Jake reads the next message out loud, "Now the girls should prepare the boys entrances."

"I don't like the sound of that," Felix says.

Jenna and Shawna stick a finger in their mouths, get it real wet, and then Jenna sticks her wet finger up Felix's ass and Shawna sticks hers up Jakes.

"What was that?!" cries Jake.

"This is so gross," Jenna says as she uses her finger to try and get her brother's ass as wet as possible while Shawna does the same with Jake.

After they do this for a bit they remove their finger and then grab the dildos with one hand and start to insert it up the guy's butts. They start to piston the dildos in their butts. Each girl then uses her other hand to start to rub the guys cocks and once hard they start to try to jerk them off.

"Ewwww!" Jenna says, "I don't want to jerk off my brother."

"Then stop!" Felix yells.

"I can't!" Jenna yells back.

As Jenna and Shawna continue Felix and Jake continue to stay on all fours, making no actions. They both soon begin to get close to cumming and as they do, spewing their seed all over the flower, Shawna and Jenna squeeze the balls of the dildos which squirts a liquid into the guys behinds.

After feeling that Jake goes, "What was that?"

At this point Shawna regains control of herself and removes the dildo from Jake's ass and looks at it. A small amount of a clear liquid is dribbling out of it. "I think it's cum," she says.

"That doesn't make sense," Jenna says as she removes the dildo from Felix's ass, "It's probably just a cum like substance."

"That makes me feel so much better," Felix says sarcastically.

Jake starts to stand back up, but he struggles for a bit. He almost falls, but catches himself.

"Felix, do you feel weird?" Jake asks.

"Actually, yeah," Felix replies, "I'm feeling really hot." He starts to take his shirt off and Jake does the same.

"Woah, why are you getting more naked?" Jenna asks.

"I'm feeling really warm, the shirt was too much," Felix says and Jake nods in agreement.

At this point Jenna and Shawna watch as Felix and Jake slowly start to lose muscle mass. Their body and facial hair slowly fades away. Their hair grows longer and their faces start to become more feminine. Their asses become bigger and more firm and breasts start to grow leaving them both with C cups. Finally, their penis and testicles shrink until they are completely gone and vaginas take their place.

Felix and Jake examine their new bodies while Shawna and Jenna just watch them, still too shocked to say anything.

After examining his new body Felix starts to get mad. She gets close to the orb and says, "I don't want to be a woman. Change me back!"

A message in the orb just read, 'It's your fault for not paying attention to the advertising. Also, your name is now Felicia and your friend is now Jill.'

"No way. My name is Felicia not Felicia," Felicia says, growing frustrated, "Why can't I say my actual name." She turns to her sister, "Who am I?"

"Your my sister, Felicia," Jenna says, then quickly puts her hand to her mouth, "That wasn't what I meant to say."

"Great," Felicia says sarcastically, "Now we're stuck with feminine names along with feminine bodies."

Shawna goes up to Jill, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Jill says, "To be honest, I don't really mind. Being a girl is kind of neat. I mean look at me. I'm really hot."

"Mhm, yeah you are," Shawna mutters as she looks Jill's naked body up and down, while Jill is still mostly focusing on the new sensations coming from her body.

"What?" Jill asks.

"Oh, nothing," Shawna replies and turns away from Jill before she can catch her staring.

Jill just looks back at Shawna confused, but before she can say anything Felicia looks at her and says, "Well I'm glad you're fine, but I, on the other hand, don't want to be female."

"The orb is saying something again," Jenna points out.

They all look at the orb which has the message 'Now that the problem has been resolved you can all get fully acquainted with your pieces.' They all just look at each other confused when the girls start to undress.

"Why are you getting naked?" Felicia asks.

"I'm not in control of my body again," Jenna says.

Soon they are both standing there fully naked. At this point each woman grabs a dildo, Jenna grabs the purple one and Shawna grabs the blue one. The pink and black ones seemed to have lost their balls and Felicia grabs the pink one and Jill grabs the black one. Each one starts to squat a little and slowly brings their dildos up to their pussies.

"Please tell me I'm not about to do what I think I am," Felicia says.

"I'm sorry to say, sis, but we've completely lost control," says Jenna.

Each woman slowly inserts the dildo into their pussy as far in as it will go. They all let out a small moan as it enters. Once fully in, each girl stops and then sits back down.

"I want to remove it," Jenna says, "But every time I think I'm moving my arm towards it I've realized I haven't moved at all."

"Same here," says Shawna, "I think we're stuck with them."

"It's bad enough I'm a girl, but now I've got a dildo stuck up my pussy," Felicia says.

"Well, maybe if we play the game we can remove them and turn back into guys," Jill says.

"I hope so," Felicia says.

"Well, I'm not staying naked at least," Jenna says, "I'm putting my clothes back on."

"At least you have clothes to put back on, ours won't fit anymore," says Felicia.

"Wait," Shawna says, "Where are our clothes?"

They all look around and realize both the clothes the guys took off and the clothes the girls took off have disappeared. Realizing that they are stuck naked, they all look at the orb which says 'I will now explain the rules of the game. During each turn you will be given a task to complete. Sometimes it will be the same task for all of you and sometimes you'll each receive a unique task. After performing the tasks you will all move one space forward. The person who did the best at the task will move an additional space forward. The losers of the tasks will be punished in some way. Whoever reaches me first wins and will receive a reward.'

"What kind of reward?" Jenna asks.

"Maybe winning can turn me back into a guy," Felicia says.

The orb ignores both of them and says 'Your first task is simple. If you look behind you a matching pair of panties and bras are there. Put them on.'

"How is a winner determined?" Jill asks, "Is it about speed?"

The orb just says 'Maybe'. That message disappears and the orb then says, 'I'll determine the winner based on factors that will only be revealed once the winner of the task is picked.' Each girl looks behind them and Jenna sees a matching pair of purple panties and bra, Felicia sees that hers are pink, Jill's are black, and Shawna's are blue. They look back at the orb and it reads 'You'll hear a ding which means you may start. This is how all the tasks will begin.'

They all turn back around and look at the underwear and then a large "Ding" is heard from the orb. Each woman grabs the underwear and hurriedly puts on the panties. As they put on the bras the former guys struggle a bit and both girls finish first with Shawna finishing right before Jenna. With each of them having put on the underwear they turn back to the orb. Another large "Ding" is heard. They assume it's to indicate that the task is finished.

They all look down at the board and see their pieces move to the next space, but Shawna's doesn't stop and is now one space ahead of the rest of them. Looking at the orb it has in large text 'Winner!' underneath which is 'Shawna!'. That fades away and a new message appears 'This was based not only on speed, but also how you look. If you look closely at Jill and Felicia you'll notice that their bras were not put on correctly. Would Jenna and Shawna help them out?'

Jenna walks over to Felicia to help her fix up her bra. Jenna shows Felicia that she needed to clasp her bra together better.

Shawna walks over to Jill and says, "Sometimes you need to kind of tuck your tit into the bra to help it fit better, plus it will feel more comfortable."

Jill tries to do this, but doesn't understand, and then gives up and says, "Can you help me?" to Shawna.

"Sure," she says. She reaches her hand into Jill's bra, grabs her left breast, and positions it for her. When Jill feels Shawna's hand on her breast a large breath leaves her. When Shawna's done positioning the breast she leaves her hand there for a little too long and looks Jill in the eyes. Jill blushes and looks away and Shawna sighs and removes her hand.

They all look down at the orb which reads 'I will provide you all with clothing. The type you get will depend on your placement from the task. Shawna was fastest, followed by Jenna. Felicia and Jill both put their clothes on incorrectly, but Jill was faster than Felicia so the placement is Shawna, Jenna, Jill, Felicia. Your clothes will now appear behind you. You will put them on.'