Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rickie nodded, fearing speaking would break her train of thought. Coral continued "I have needs and I don't want to upset your father so we don't want to mention this or the cigarette to your father, right?" Rickie mutely nodded his affirmation. "But I have needs that I'm not prepared to stray outside the family for...", another nod from Rickie. "... whereas you are both accessible and within the family" Rickie expression brightened at this. "Plus, you've expressed a willingness to help me..." another nod, "I don't want you developing feelings of love for me, I won't allow it and I won't leave your father."

Rickie had had enough of this and responded with "It's just sex, I'm good with that, as long as it keeps you and Dad together and gets you over your stress at work. I won't get jealous of the two of you but I suspect, having experienced it now, I might need sex regularly when we are able but won't get possessive and won't jeopardise you and Dad."

Coral started to work her hand along his coock as it reinflated "Good boy, we understand each other perfectly and that deserves a suitable reward." Once again, she leant forward and took him in her mouth once more until he was fully ereect once more. She then let his dick go as she jiggled about hitching her panties aside, she then lifted her leg over his hips and pointed the head of his dick at her splayed pussy. With the head engaged Coral slowly started to sink her very damp snug pusssy down his diick making the young lad throw his head back once more and groan.

For all his online research it didn't prepare him for the sensations he was now experiencing. Coral's pussy gripped him firmly as she rose and fell along his length, it felt like a moist velvety glove was gently gripping and squeezing him. He cast his gaze up at her face and it portrayed a look of pure ecstasy; he knew she needed this kind of attention but never guessed she would express that relief in such a way. Each time she sank down his length she omitted a strange type of groan interspersed with a series of whimpers which Rickie took to be signs of approval; he certainly hoped it was as spectacular for her as it was for himself.

Coral leant forward and rested her hands on his chest, Rickie thought nothing of her actions until he felt her riding increase in intensity as a result of being able to leverage herself better along his length. It was progressing in intensity until she reached a crescendo with her throwing her head back and letting out a long, animalistic, groan. Rickie guessed what was happening and the realisation that he was making this woman, his stepmother, come did for his own release and while she was still flailing her legs, arms and head around he let his come fly while still buried deep inside her.

Coral collapsed forward on his chest and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck as she mumbled "Oh my god, thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that." Rickie remained where he was with her still straddling his hips and him still being buried inside her, albeit his dick had softened significantly. They stayed like that for some time until she proclaimed "I feel like a new woman now. That was exactly what I needed."

Rickie wore a stupid grin in response to her praise and he admitted "That was sensational for me too. I've never gone all the way before but it felt truly amazing, especially when I made you come."

Coral pulled herself up slightly and she asked "Really? That was your first?" Rickie's smile broadened and nodded so she added "Ahhh, that makes it even more special to be your first." Coral lovingly caressed his right cheek and continued "I've always felt very possessive and protective of you but to be your first, that's... that's... truly amazing." Coral felt his coock reinflating and she coocked an eyebrow shooting him a conspiratorial look and asked "Ohhhhh, it feels someone is ready to go again?" Rickie nodded vigorously and so she started to grip his cock with her pussy muscles; thankful that, although he appeared to have a hair trigger, the youth could rejuvenate himself a lot quicker than his father could. With a determined expression, Coral poured her heart out "I'm going to do my very best to make sure you enjoy our times together. I will try and teach you so many new things that two people can do for each other but above all I promise to always do my best for you."

Coral then proceeded to remove her top and her bra to expose her breasts for Rickie's inspection. She was still riding his dick, albeit at a slow and steady pace, with her boobs free he was able to appreciate the gentle way that they jumped and jiggled invitingly. They weren't the largest he had seen, some of the videos he liked to watch made him wonder how the woman managed to walk straight, and yet on Coral they sat perfectly on her cheest with only a hint of sag. Coral saw him looking intently at them and so she reached down for his hands and brought them up to cradle each soft pillow. His fingers began to manipulate the flesh and when they accidently rubbed across her nipples, she gave an exaggerated groan that told him she liked to have him work his fingers backwards and forwards, taking each between his thumb and forefingers.

Coral wriggled on his dick as though he were torturing her and yet she wore a broad smile and was continuing to make exaggerated moans throughout as she cradled his hands in hers to ensure he didn't remove them anytime soon. "Oh god your dick feels so nice inside me; it reaches nice and deep." For his first time she was actually thrilled with how accomplished he was as a lover and obviously had good instincts -- that or his online homework was paying off - 'maybe he has learnt something online that he could teach me?' she wondered.

Rickie was actually thinking he would like to take her doggy style but figured they'd get around that eventually and so decided to keep his mouth shut. He did however start to buck his hips up as his stepmother started her downward trajectory of her riding adding to the sensation for both of them. Coral leant her torso forward and guided Rickie's head so that his mouth engaged with her right nipple, he started to suckle, clamp and nip at her nub immediately stimulating her next climax. Rickie held still while she worked through orgasm but once she calmed down, he started to buck his hips up which was all the hint she needed to sit back up on his lap and ride him for all she was worth until he bathed her insides with his come once more.

Coral once again found herself slumped down on his cheest, idly twirling his chest hair in between her fingers as proclaimed, "If that was your first time, you are very good at it." This inflated his ego no end which resulted in him taking a firmer hold of her to his cheest.

"Maybe it's because I have a good teacher" he countered. His reward was a smirk from Coral followed by a kiss on his neck. "I hate to ruin the mood but I need to make a dash for the toilet" he said rather sheepishly.

Coral leavered herself off his cheest and announced "Yes, so do I" as she jumped up and disappeared into the toilet she and his father used while Rickie went to his toilet. He came out and realised he didn't know what they would do as a next step and for a moment he was rivetted to the spot until Coral walked back into his bedroom, naked this time, and made her way over to him. Immediately she wrapped one arm around him to pull him in close and as her lips descended on to his, her left hand reached down and started to stroke his extending cock. "Mmmm, you recharge very quickly" she said as she pulled back from the kiss.

"It's probably the effect you have on me" was his reply. This time, as they climbed up on the bed, Rickie positioned her on her hands and knees so that he could take his position behind her. This position allowed him to lean forward and access her dangling tits as he thrust away once more at her snug, clawing pusssy. Coral was getting into his treatment as she started to thrust her own hips backwards to meet his forward movement. Another climax for both heralded a period of cuddling which both needed and they both drifted off to sleep.

Rickie enjoyed waking up with his stepmother curled up with her head resting on his cheest. A quick sideways glance at his clock showed he had plenty of time before he needed to be leaving the house but figured Coral would need to be making a move soon. His fidgeting ensured that his stepmother roused wound too, she slowly lifted her head, brushed her bedraggled hair aside and smiled up at his contentedly "Good morning. You have no idea how good I feel today, you rang my bell so very well yesterday." A sideways glance noticed a tenting in the bed covering and she gave a devilish smirk at Rickie and said, "I think we need to take care of that monster before you leave the house."

In an instant she ducked her head under the covering to take the head of his cock into her warm moist mouth -- 'Yes, I have definitely struck lucky here' he thought to himself. With a fresh deposit working it's way down her oesophagus the two of them shared a shower which took longer than normal due to both soaping the other up thoroughly. Rickie's argument was that "We've saved water by showering together." All too soon Coral had to leave for work with Rickie following 15 minutes later

When Rickie returned home in the evening he did so with an extra spring in his step, contemplating what this evening had in store for him, especially after the revelations of yesterday and this morning. He was the first home and had debated about going to his bedroom to consider yesterday with his hand wrapped around his dick but instead decided to remain downstairs to tidy the living room and start on clearing the kitchen. Coral breezed in 45 minutes later and immediately approved of his efforts "Ahhh, you've tidied up for me. You're such a sweetie" as she gently caressed his cheek with her hand.

"How did work go today?" he asked.

Coral's smile radiated 'it's charming his first thoughts are of me' she continued while still caressing his cheek. "I smashed it; clinching a sale that everyone had written off. I think a lot of the thanks is down to you, I walked in work this morning with an air of invincibility. Speaking of which I think you deserve another reward, go up to your room and wait for me -- naked."

She smiled at his comic actions as he immediately dashed for the stairs and took them two at a time. Coral in turn made her way up the stairs but made her way to her bedroom to get ready. Ten minutes later Rickie heard a brief knock at his bedroom door and when he looked up at the doorway his breath caught in his throat, he just had enough about him to proclaim "Holy fuck." In the doorway stood his stepmother, all she wore was a white lacy bra, matching panties, suspenders and matching white stockings.

One hand was lazy leaning against his door frame as she smiled broadly at him and asked, "I take it you approve?"

"Hell yes" was his immediate reply. His diick was hard just from imagining what would happen this evening but the view before him almost made him lose his wad before she had stepped over the threshold. Coral slowly stepped towards his bed, nonchalantly tossing her red hair about, she stood at the side of Rickie's bed and reached down for his nearest hand so that she could bring it the short distance to her leg which encouraged him to stroke his hand back and forth.

Coral reached down again took his firm flesh in her hand and gently stroked her hand up and down accompanied by an approving "Mmmm. It does a girl's ego good to get this kind of reaction from a man." With that she stepped back and, after ensuring that she had Rickie's undivided attention, reached down and removed her panties. Without saying a word or losing eye contact with her stepson, Coral climbed on the bed, straddled his hips and positioned her moist pussy so that it hovered over the spongy head of his dick. In one movement she sank down and took his full length inside her making both of the sigh heavily. She returned to gaze into his disbelieving face as she stated, "This is to thank you for taking my stress away but also to prepare me for tomorrow."

Whatever it was done for, Rickie didn't care as long as she kept riding her snug moist pussy along his dick. Coral was so into riding her pusssy up and down Rickie's cock that she inadvertently pushed her hips too high and she disengaged their groins. She adjusted her stance and sank her butt down his dick and then leant back so that he had a front row seat to the sight of her riding her tight anus along his length, something that revolutionised their love making from that point on.

After their first frantic fuck the two of them then went downstairs and had a hearty meal prepared by Coral while she remained in her lingerie. Rickie was then treated to a rather surreal experience, He was sat on the sofa wearing his boxer shorts while Coral remained in her liingerie while she talked to his father on the phone "Yes he is sat here beside me now. He could be up in his room playing God knows what computer game but instead he's keeping his old stepmom company." All the while Coral was working her hand up and down Rickie's stiff cock. During a pause to listen what her husband was telling her, she leant forward to kiss the head of her stepson's cock with true affection before taking her tongue and swirling it around the head. "What's that dear, oh yes we finally closed year end and smashed all of my targets."

The call went on for a further 5 or so minutes but eventually Coral ended the call and announced, "Fancy trying round two?" Rickie was as eager as before as he jumped off the sofa and made his way to the stairs. This time around Rickie positioned Coral on her hands and knees again but aimed his dick this time at her back door. Sensing what he was after Coral had to admonish him saying "You have to prepare a girl back there if you're going to stick your diick up there." And produced a tube of lubricant. Anal play was a regular for them from that point onwards.

Coral slept with Rickie again that night and once again he was treated to her special way of waking him up in the morning and so a trend began to form. Coral's next phone call with his father wasn't for a couple of days but when her husband did call, Coral and Rickie were stretched out on the sofa, he was feasting on her delicious pussy while she was bobbing her head determinedly to get him off. "Can I call you back shortly, I'm at a critical point of making something tasty." Putting the phone down enabled her to focus on the task and Rickie didn't disappoint and coated her tonsils with a suitably large load.

It wasn't unknown for Rickie to walk in the kitchen and on finding Coral working away at something delicious and just take her while bent over the worksurface. She never stopped him from doing anything with and to her. Over a few weeks Coral slowly let her guard down and started to divulge her sexual fantasies which Rickie positively encouraged. As a direct result of her year end performance, Coral was promoted at work which provided some welcome extra funds into the household. The extra funds was immediately put to good use by Coral as she bought a lot of additional lingerie along with some new toys that allowed the two to explore their play deeper.

All of a sudden Rick snr announced his project was coming to a close and that he would be at home for a few weeks before his next project started. When Coral told him the news Rickie was the first to affirm his intentions of stepping back for the term of his fathers leave even going to the airport with Coral to pick his father up -- after she had given him a blowjob before the meet up. As it turned out Coral and Rickie managed to hook up far more frequently than they both expected. As soon as Rick snr left the house to meet an ex-colleague or family relative, the two were groping each other. If Rick snr had dropped off to sleep watching the TV, the two lovers would sneak into the kitchen or garage to engage in full blown sex or sometimes Rickie would get woken up by Coral who needed some cock.

Rickie found himself having bite his tongue when his father took him aside and thanked him "Son, you've done a wonderful job of looking after Coral while I've been away. She really is in a good place and I'm sure it wasn't easy but it's down to you. Whatever you've been doing please just carry on doing it. I'll make sure you're next birthday present will demonstrate my appreciation accordingly."

What was a lad supposed to do other than keep fucking his stepmothers brains out.

12