Dina Dhavalikar of Goa

Story Info
Indian BBW meets Eritrean Muslim stud.
2.3k words
2.25
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Hmm, I feel good," Dina Dhavalikar said, and she sighed happily while in the arms of her lover, Ismail Woldense. Tenderly, Dina stroked Ismail's face, and gazed adoringly at her lover. Over the past few months, Ismail had become quite dear to Dina, who surprised herself and many other people by falling in love with him. Nowadays, they live together in a one-bedroom apartment in the West end of Ottawa. To say that they came from different worlds would have been an understatement...

"Amen to that," Ismail replied, and he flicked his tongue over Dina's earlobe, causing her to purr with contentment. This brother makes me feel ten years younger, Dina thought happily. Ismail got up and headed to the washroom, and Dina heard him lift the toilet seat and take a whiz, as he called it. Dina sat up on the bed, her thoughts swirling with the memory of all the fun and wicked things Ismail did to her last night...

If someone told Dina Dhavalikar a year ago that she would be having a relatonship with a young man from Eritrea, she would have laughed. How times have changed, Dina thought. Rising from the bed, she glanced at her reflection in the old-fashioned wall mirror and smiled. Five-foot-ten, curvy, with dark brown skin, a slightly angular face and long dark hair, Dina had known from day one that she wasn't the ideal of beauty.

"You look beautiful just the way you are," Ismail told Dina, the very first time he met her. They were on the same shift at a Tim Horton's located in Kanata Centrum, in the West end of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. Dina smiled politely at Ismail and thanked him for the compliment, then focused on her work. As Dina tried to do her job, she noticed that Ismail kept staring at her. What did he want?

At first, Dina was puzzled by Ismail's behavior, then she began to feel a bit uncomfortable. She simply could not fathom why Ismail was always gawking at her. Dina looked up Ismail online, and learned some interesting things about him. According to his Facebook, Ismail was born in the City of Agordat, Eritrea, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. He came to Ottawa a couple years back to study finance at the University of Ottawa and has been there ever since...

Whenever Ismail caught Dina alone, he would compliment her and flirt with her. Most men barely glanced at her most of the time. Dina's Indian male co-workers had white girlfriends for the most part. Hell, one of the Indian guys Dina worked with had a black girlfriend. The male gaze seldom lingered on Dina back in India, where only women who adhered to Western beauty standards were considered desirable. Dina noticed that most African men dealt with African women, or with white women. What did Ismail, a man from the Horn of Africa, want with her?

Born in the City of Vasco De Gama, in the Goa region of India, Dina Dhavalikar grew up in a loving but impoverished family. Dina's parents Sudin and Gita Dhavalikar were farmers, and wanted more out of life for their only daughter. Dina had always been gifted when it came to mathematics and sciences. Brilliant and ambitious, Dina won an international scholarship to study at the prestigious Brunel University in Uxbridge, West London, in the United Kingdom.

Dina's life changed the day she set foot in the City of London, England. Like a lot of former British subjects, the City of London held a special place in Indian hearts, and Dina was no exception. She'd always been fascinated by London, its history and what it had to offer. Many of her fellow Indians spoke fondly of New York, Berlin, Johannesburg, Toronto and even Tokyo, but Dina yearned to live in London. Seizing her chance, Dina enrolled at Brunel University, where she earned a Civil Engineering degree, graduating in 2016.

At the age of twenty three, Dina Dhavalikar thought she had the world on a string. She figured that with a degree from an accredited British university, she would be looked on favorably by the United Kingdom's immigration authorities. Dina's parents encouraged her to build a new life for herself in the United Kingdom. Dina was stunned when her application for permanent residence in the UK was refused, and she was ordered to return to Goa, India, or face severe repercussions.

Desperate to build a new life for herself in the West, Dina looked far and wide for a solution. America wasn't friendly to non-white immigrants anymore, so that left Canada and Australia. Dina heard good things about Australia, but it's Canada who accepted her claim. That's how Dina ended up moving to Ottawa, Ontario. She thought she'd have a great life and a wonderful career due to her education, drive and ambition. Instead, Dina ended up working at Tim Horton's...and meeting Ismail.

At first, Dina hated her job at Tim Horton's, because she felt she deserved better than that. Even though Dina had her permanent resident card from the Canadian immigration bureau, it didn't make life a whole lot easier. Dina posted her resume on Indeed and other places, and hoped that engineering companies in Ottawa and beyond would look favorably on her Brunel University degree and references. Alas, it was not enough...

"Dina, for your work profile, you need Canadian experience and government clearance," said Loren DesJardins, the young woman at the Quality Management Recruitment Agency, located close to Bank Street in downtown Ottawa. Seated in the manager's office, Dina kept her face neutral, while disappointment threatened to swallow her like a storm-tossed sea. I cannot spend the rest of my life working at Tim Horton's, Dina thought, wracked with deep despair.

"I'll see what I can do, thank you for your time," Dina replied politely, and she shook Loren's hand, and walked out. She took the elevator and headed to Metcalfe Street, where she caught an OC Transpo bus going to Kanata, Ontario. Dina rode the bus to the Kanata Centrum area, and changed into her uniform in the women's washroom of the local Walmart. She marched to Tim Horton's, hoping to have a quiet day, but it was not to be...

"Can we get someone with an English accent in here? I cannot understand this lady's blah blah," said a tall, skinny white man with a ponytail and a noticeable lisp. He glared angrily at Dina for apparently messing up his order of a bacon sandwich, hash brown and coffee. Dina willed herself to be calm even as Mr. Ponytail began pouring in the insults. Other patrons inside Tim Horton's smirked as the guy insulted Dina, and her co-workers remained silent, except for one...

"Listen up, you motherfucker, quit yelling at her or I'll drop your funny-looking ass," Ismail said, and the tall, burly, dark-skinned Eritrean Muslim man placed himself in front of Mr. Ponytail. The pale bozo quite suddenly fell silent, and swallowed hard. Hands on his hips, he looked at Ismail, and realized that the irate young black Muslim man definitely meant business. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the most passive-aggressive locale in the entire Universe, most people are all talk...

"Fuck this place, and fuck you," Mr. Ponytail said as he left the restaurant in a huff, and Dina sighed in relief. She looked at Ismail, feeling close to tears. Ismail smiled and nodded at her. Before he could say anything, however, the manager, a chubby, balding white man named Gelineau, accosted Ismail and loudly demanded to have a word with him. That doesn't look good, Dina thought, feeling worried for Ismail...

"Threatening clients is not acceptable at any business in Canada," Gelineau said to Ismail, and, over the protests of his co-workers and friends, the young Eritrean Muslim man was summarily fired. Feeling guilty for what happened to Ismail, Dina contacted him via Facebook, and added him as a friend. Vowing to thank him for helping her, Dina met Ismail the next day at the Nepean Public Library to do some job hunting. That's how it all began...

As Dina got to know Ismail, she realized what a strong and wonderful man he was. Born in the Horn of Africa, Ismail embraced life in Ontario, Canada, without turning his back on his cultural ways and his Islamic faith. Dina found that admirable, for lots of her fellow Indians became Westernized to an almost embarassing degree.

With Ismail as her guide, Dina explored life and indeed love in Canada. When she first landed in the City of Ottawa, Dina felt like it was a dead end. She missed her family in Goa, India, and her school friends in the City of London, England. Ismail, although born in Eritrea and raised in Montreal, Quebec, had a fondness for Ottawa, and showed Dina the pleasures of the Ottawa region.

Ismail took Dina to malls, movie theaters, restaurants, museums and concerts. He sang to her, wined her and dined her. That's how Dina fell in love with the Capital...and Ismail. No man has ever made me feel like he does, Dina thought, remembering the way she felt, walking around Ottawa with her hand in Ismail's. She considered herself an average woman in every way, but he made her feel like a queen...

"Daydreaming again?" Ismail said as he came back to the bedroom, his deep baritone voice snatching Dina out of her reverie. Dina grinned at her lover Ismail, as fine a man as has ever existed. Six-foot-two, lean and athletic, with smooth chocolate skin and a smooth shaved head, he looked at her through soulful brown eyes that burned with a singular intensity...

"I can't believe that you're mine," Dina whispered, and Ismail grinned, and sat next to her. Taking her hand, he brought it to his lips. Dina grinned, pleased with this sweet, tender gesture. It was astonishing how different Ismail was from what she'd expected. The brother from Eritrea was strong, masculine and confident. He was also passionate, generous and very affectionate. She'd been so wrong about him...

"Believe it, Dina," Ismail said, and then he kissed her. Dina threw her arms around Ismail and kissed him back passionately. They slipped off the bed and landed awkwardly on the carpeted floor, and laughed it off before continuing with their fun. Ismail laid Dina on the floor and took a good look at her, this voluptuous beauty from far away who stole his heart...

"You really want me," Dina said, and it definitely wasn't a question. Ismail nodded, beholding his woman in all of her glory. Dina flashed Ismail a coy smile and spread her thick dark brown thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy mound. Ismail looked at the space between Dina's thighs hungrily and she licked her lips, knowing she was in for a treat...

"Yes, I want you, and I shall feast," Ismail retorted as he buried his face between Dina's thighs. Without further ado, Ismail got to work. He inhaled the scent of Dina's pussy, and licked her clit. Greedily Ismail sucked on Dina's clit, and she squirmed, loving what he was doing to her. Dina hadn't been pleasured like this prior to meeting Ismail, and she enjoyed the experience thoroughly. Little did she know, the brother was just getting started...

"Hmm, mere phool ko chaato, eat my pussy," Dina squealed, mixing Hindi and English while in an excited state. The feel of Ismail's tongue sliding in and out of her yoni ( vagina ) drove Dina wild. She lay there, her jaw slack, her nipples erect, and her legs spread as Ismail ate her out like a champ. When it comes to eating pussy, nobody beats Ismail, and he was hungry for Dina...

After giving Dina's sweet pussy a good lick-down, Ismail proceeded to dick her down. Dina, still tingly from having her pussy thoroughly licked by Ismail, felt definitely ready for something more. Hmm, I know what my man likes, Dina thought as she got on all fours, and shook her big brown ass for Ismail. Standing behind Dina, Ismail stroked his long, hard dick and smiled as he grabbed a condom.

"Give me that big sundar bat ( beautiful butt )," Ismail said, as he positioned himself behind Dina and she showed him what she was working with. Dina began to twerk her big brown butt, much to Ismail's delight. Rolling the condom on his dick, Ismail rubbed himself against Dina's booty, then pushed his way inside. With a swift thrust, he entered her. Dina let out a happy sigh as Ismail's big, gentle but firm hands gripped her hips and he leaned into her. Just like that, he began to dick her down...

"Us yoni ko maaro, beat that pussy up," Dina squealed, and Ismail was more than happy to oblige her. As Dina got fucked, with Ismail's long, dark dick pounding away at her vagina, she squealed in delight and began grinding her big shapely ass against his groin. Ismail, emboldened by Dina's wildness, pulled her hair and spanked her while fucking her. Dina moaned deeply and continued grinding against him, her vaginal muscles squeezing his hard dick tightly.

For lovers as passionate and as motivated as Ismail and Dina, sexuality is a gift to be explored and enjoyed again and again. They started out on the living room carpet and somehow ended up on the kitchen, where Ismail licked Dina's ass, spanked her, and fucked her sideways. The normally shy and reserved young woman screamed obscenities in English and Hindi as she got fucked. When all was said and done, they fell asleep halfway between the bedroom and the washroom.

Dina was the first to wake up, and she playfully slapped Ismail's shoulder, startling him awake. She kissed his lips and then taking him by the hand, led him to the bed. Outside the apartment, the constraints of work, school and life itself awaited. Inside their little refuge, all was quiet and peaceful. Dina once wanted to conquer Canada as a highly educated, successful engineer. Ismail has ambition too, and wants to work for the government once he's done with his degree. They're both content to live in the present, enjoying and savoring every moment, since tomorrow isn't promised. It's definitely the way to go...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers