The Diner Deception

Story Info
Another haunted house.
2.4k words
3.66
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I submitted this for the 2023 Halloween contest but under the wrong category. It is still the basic story with some corrections and I added a few paragraphs to the beginning. I also changed the title which was just 'Diner.'

In the late 18 hundreds a small train of wagons stopped in southern Georgia just off the main road that lead from the county seat. It was a narrow gravel road that was to become the southern border of their new home. Several hundred acres of land that was purchased to become a new plantation. For many months a traveler going by would hear the sound of hammers and saws building the big house for the owners. Also housing for the paid workers and for those bought and sold at the whim of the owners. The main house while not huge was perfect in every way for a rich family.

The road would be called the plantation road. On occasion there would be music and laughter from the main house as the owners partied with the local elite. But then a darker image arose. Travelers at night would find themselves walking or riding faster past the plantation. Stories would be told of strange and eerie screams in the night. Strange lights would be seen floating above the trees.

At the turn of the century the mistress of the house built a diner by the road. Some said it was because the main house kitchen would become too warm during the hot summers. Others wondered about the mistress's sanity but because she was rich and connected she was merely refereed to as eccentric.

Now the plantation seemed abandoned with most of the buildings collapsed or gone.

Pete and Gladys were headed north on the interstate in the rural part of south Georgia. They had visited their long time friends Judy and Hal who had relocated sometime ago in Florida.

"That was something of a surprise," said Gladys.

"What was dear?"

"Well remember we had wondered if we might have a mini orgy with them for old times sake but I was surprised when they brought in that younger couple. "

"At our age everyone seems younger," he added.

"One look at her naked and you were instantly hard," she said.

"She was hot," he replied.

"Big boobs you mean."

"Hey I am a guy, right? And you took no time at all getting down with your mouth and lubricating his dick. "

"It was a perfect dick though."

They both laughed.

" I'm going to pull off here to get gas. It's been two hours and I need to stretch my legs."

"There doesn't seem much here."

"Sign said gas three miles if I turn right."

Gladys took the lens cap off her camera. She kept it available when on back roads looking for scenery to photograph. Suddenly she turned and pointed the camera in front of her husband.

"Hey be careful."

"Did you see that diner? "

"No I didn't I am trying to drive here."

"It was one of those old fashion diners the kind that sorta looks like a railroad car."

She held down the shutter button to take several pictures.

* * *

On the way back from the service station she begged him to stop at the diner. He doubted that it would be open out here in the middle of nowhere but he pulled in to the driveway that faced the diner. Outside was a waitress and she raised a coffee pot in greeting when she saw them. Gladys took a few more pictures of the waitress.

"Will you stop with the camera now?"

"If I can crop it just right especially with the waitress holding up that coffee pot, that is going to be a great picture to print," She replied.

The waitress opened the door and waved them in saying that they were still open. After pouring them each a cup of coffee, she said the grill was not being used and suggested a hearty soup with origins in east Europe. She served them each a steaming bowl of the delicious looking soup and asked if she could sit with them. The soup was not only delicious but relaxing in a strange way.

" Gobova juha is a traditional Slovenian mushroom soup," Explained Frieda.

"I am surprised you are open this being such a remote place," said Pete.

"Actually we are never open except on this day. It is sort of a tradition and this is a special day," She replied, "Where are my manners. I am Frieda Williams."

She pronounce the w like a v. Pete and Gladys introduced themselves.

"It is getting late and we had better get going," said Pete.

"Nonsense you can stay with us as guests and be fresh to go tomorrow. Just follow the driveway outside on the left and park in front of the house. I will lock up and come by a back way."

Pete was about ready to object but Gladys quickly said they were tired and would be glad to take her up on her proposal.

* * *

They parked where the driveway made a loop in the front of a Victorian house. Pete got out of the car and gazed at the house. It was a magnificent structure with two stories and an attic with dormers under a hip roof. "Look at that, the whole house looks as if it had just been built," said Pete.

He pulled each of their overnight bags out of the car and locked the doors. All of a sudden two young people came running across the porch and down the stairs. They both had a head of hair like they had never seen before. At the bottom they actually leapfrogged over each other to get to the car.

"Hi I'm Fredric Lupe."

"And I am his cousin Inge Lupe. Let us carry your bags."

Without waiting for an answer they each grabbed a bag and loped across the lawn, up on the porch and back into the house. Pete shrugged his shoulders and they both walked to the house.

* * * The short hallway led to a large room with a giant fireplace facing them. It was ranked by two large semicircular stairs leading to the second story. To one side was a small coffee table surrounded by two large sofas. A beautiful dark haired woman entered and approached them. She was dressed in a beautiful evening gown. They realized that it was Frieda without her waitress cap and apron. Also she was the woman in the painting that hung over the giant fireplace.

"We were admiring your portrait."

"People say that but I don't see the resemblance. It is the matriarch of my lineage painted many generations ago. She migrated slowly through Europe and her line eventually ended up here in the states. She wrote a diary in Latin and they were preserved by the family line. I studied them and was able to read some of them. She was a duchess of a small fiefdom. She claimed she gave the serfs good advice on crops and many other things, but after a long drought they rebelled and stormed the castle. She had to flee by a secret door and a hidden trail. She called it the night of the pitchforks. I think she may have exaggerated a little."

"Yes she is beautiful," said a voice at their side causing them to jump, "and my wife never tires of telling that story."

He was a tall handsome man in a casual yet impeccably tailored suit.

"I'm sorry I startled. I do walk softly. I am Boris Williams and welcome to our home. Frieda told me you were coming and I prepared a small snack for us at the coffee table. It is cheese and red wine. Red is Frieda's favorite color isn't it dear?"

"Yes and in all its beautiful shades," She answered.

For about an hour they ate and talked around the coffee table. Then Pete raised his hand to suppress a yawn.

"I apologize again. You need to get your sleep now," said Boris

He showed them the guest bedroom on the first floor. It had its own bathroom and a large bed with an old fashion canopy. They got ready for bed and they were soon asleep.

* * *

Pete and Gladys were both in a strange room. Although the light was dim they could see the cousins doing it doggy style on a large bed. They looked at each other and saw that they were both naked from the waist down. Fredric looked back and saw them.

"That's alright you can watch," Fredric said, "In fact you can join us if you want."

They wanted to refuse but a disquieting urge forced them to the bed. Gladys climbed on the bed on her knees and Fredrick was instantly in her. His quick in and out action was more mechanical than erotic yet she found her organism coming quickly.

Pete entered Inge and started pumping.

"Faster please go faster," she pleaded.

Soon Inge and Fredric were done. They said that was fun and jumped off the bed and ran away.

* * *

Pete woke struggled trying to get out of this dream of Inge and Fredric. Looking around his his wife wasn't there. He was alone. No there was Frieda soft and naked next to him.

"I want to be on top," she said with a strange smile.

He could not resist and rolled over on his back. He jerked a little as he felt the coldness of her vagina as she lowered herself on his shaft. Not like ice but not the warmth he usually felt. Her inner muscles massaged his shaft. There was an erotic electricity that immediately made him even harder than he thought possible. He could not believe it as he had multiple orgasms. But with the ecstasy there was also a fear lurking inside him that made him want to bolt and run.

* * *

Gladys woke struggling to get out of her nightmare with Inge and Fredric.

There was Pete. No! It was Boris.

"I want to be on top," he said with a strange smile.

Despite herself she couldn't resist him. She laid back and spread her legs so he could enter her. In the darkness he was barely visible like a wisp above her. He was almost transparent. At first she felt nothing. Had he entered her or not?

"I know you don't feel anything but that will change," Boris said.

Suddenly she felt it. A thousand volts of erotic pleasure surging through her clit. It had never been like this before. She couldn't believe it. Her groin kept heaving up in ecstasy. But she felt no weight. There was no pressure. It was as if there was no one there, yet the orgasms were the most powerful that she had ever felt. She heard herself moaning almost against her well. But somewhere in the ecstasy there was buried a terror in her that was screaming to get out. But it couldn't.

* * *

She was back in the bedroom with Pete. What a horrible dream. And they were in a different room.

"Pete wake up."

"What's the matter?"

"We can't be in the guest bedroom. Look around. the sheets are yellow and have holes in them. This is not the bed we went to sleep in," she said."

"Yes it is," he said, "It just looks older, broken down."

"Look the wall is moving," she said.

"Where?"

"At the bottom where it meets the floor."

"Oh that,s just a garter snake."

"She screamed. A snake. We have to get out of here."

"What? "

"Grab the bags I want to leave now, please," She begged.

"I don't see them."

"I don't care. Forget them I just want to get out of here."

* * *

They moved through the house as fast as they could as the creaking floor was warped and could easily trip them. The shifting shadows seemed to hold lurking hellish creatures. The outside was just as bad with tall grass and weeds everywhere. Their bags were sitting by the car. They threw them on the back seat and got into the car.

Gladys grabbed the camera and held it close to her like a security blanket. As they turned left onto the parking lot she saw the diner. It was different: rusted roof, windows broken, a sapling growing inside, the door hanging on one hinge. She raised the camera and took a few more pictures.

"Again with the camera?"

* * *

Pete turned right onto the highway heading towards the interstate.

"Look at the size of those dogs," said Pete.

"What dogs," She asked, "But I see Inge and Fredric. Oh look they are waving at us."

She waved back. Pete not able to look was now on the on ramp of the interstate.

"They must have the ones who put our bags by the car," she said.

* * * On the interstate Gladys did not speak for a while.

"I've been thinking." she said.

"Yes?"

"You could hardly see a ghost in the daylight and a vampire cannot stand the sunlight, but a werewolf is human most of the time. And the full moon is setting now."

"I still think it was the mushrooms in that soup. We were just hallucinating." Said Pete.

"We didn't hallucinate. The house had changed. Let me check my camera. The camera can't hallucinate," said Gladys, "Here is my picture of Frieda standing in front of a shiny new diner. Oh no! She is not there."

"You just said she was in the picture."

"She is in the picture but her reflection in the diner's window is not there."

"It's just the camera angle."

"No, in the reflection the coffee pot is floating in the air."

* * *

There was a large towel in the back seat that she pulled tight around her shoulders to stop her shaking. Pete realized he had a death grip on the steering wheel and had to force himself to relax his fingers. Gladys pulled out her phone to check the time.

"Today is November first which means yesterday was."

"Halloween," they said in unison.

"Their special day," said Gladys.

After a short pause Gladys asked, "If we drove for about two hours how far would we be?"

"I don't push it on the interstate but we would be a little over a hundred miles."

After a longer pause she said, "I think I would like, I would like to be at least a hundred miles from here before we stop."

Thank you for reading.