Dinner and a Sex Show

Story Info
First attempt at a foursome and Cyn gives her first blowjob.
7k words
4.61
11.5k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the fifth story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

The next morning, Alex woke up to a lovely breakfast in bed that Freya had brought him. Topless. She sat on the edge of the bed in the tiny schoolgirl skirt from the night before, high heels, the ruby pendant nestled between her breasts, and nothing else.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," Alex told her.

"I can't thank you enough for being so understanding."

Alex smiled. "You know, there are a few perks to this for me, too."

"I know. I know. But you wouldn't ever have done anything like this under normal circumstances."

"There are no 'normal circumstances' with you, Freya," Alex stated, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah... Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You've made my life very interesting."

Freya looked at him and with an index finger, lightly drew a tiny circle around one of her nipples. She stood up and told him, "I think our life is about to get a whole lot more interesting starting with this evening."

Alex nodded. "I think so, too." He watched the skirt swish as she strutted out of the bedroom to leave him with his breakfast. "Hey! Where are you going?" He hollered after her.

Freya poked her head back into the doorway. "I have a lot of things to do before tonight." And then she was gone. He could hear her in the kitchen cleaning up.

Before Alex had to leave for work, he tried to coerce Freya into a little encore of the previous night, but she told him that he was going to be late and reiterated that she had a lot of things to do that day.

"But you're prancing around here with no shirt on," he protested.

"That's just to make sure that you think about me all day long and hurry home tonight!" She slapped his ass. "Now, go! I have to put on a shirt and start making sauce."

"You could stay topless all day... That would give me an awful lot to think about!"

Freya looked at him like he was insane. "I'm not going to simmer sauce on the stove all day with my boobs hanging out."

"But you could --"

"Go!" She pointed to the door. Then to Rio, she said, "Hang on. Let me get dressed and I'll take you out for a walk."

Rio barked at the mention of a walk.

Freya took Rio out for a walk, went to the supermarket to pick up a few things for dinner, then cooked for most of the day. Katie came down to visit because Cyn was also at work.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked.

"Sure. You can fry up the sausages," Freya told her and handed her the package. "There's a pan in the cabinet to the left of the fridge." As the girls busied themselves prepping dinner, their conversation quickly turned to their "after dinner activities."

"So, are you excited?" Katie asked.

"Yes. Very." Freya answered. "And a little nervous."

"Yeah. It's weird."

Freya nodded. "How are you feeling about this?"

Katie didn't say anything for a minute and Freya didn't push her. Finally, she said, "Well, of course, you know that I'm fine with it. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have agreed. I mean, we're sharing our lovers." Katie sighed. "That's not something to be taken too lightly."

"No."

She continued. "And I know that when I say something to you, you won't search for any hidden meanings, so... It's a little... No, it's a lot strange for me. Cynthia gets to see what having sex with a man is like, Alex gets a threesome, and I think this is something that you really need in your life, Freya. But what do I get?"

Freya was about to answer when she realized that this was a rhetorical question and Katie was not finished talking.

"You know... Maybe I will get the best thing of all."

Freya continued mixing the cheese for the lasagne and just waited for Katie to continue her thought.

"I get to have the love of my life -- and I've loved her in that way since we were ten or eleven -- but I get to give her an experience that she wants -- that I think she needs -- completely guilt free. She can have sex with someone else with no strings attached and with no conditions or expectations or ulterior motives from me."

Freya started laying the warm noodles in the baking dish.

"And I get to help my best friend in a time of desperate need." She turned off the burner under the frying pan. "The sausages are done." She continued, "I've never seen you so terrified, Freya."

"Um-hum. I'm still scared, but I think this will work."

"I think it will work, too." Katie touched her friend's elbow. "And if it doesn't, we'll try something else."

The girls continued chatting as they were getting everything ready for dinner.

"Hey, Katie... I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"So, Cyn's been on birth control pills forever because of her PCOS, but what about you?"

Katie chuckled. "In case you haven't noticed, I've never needed them."

"Well, no, of course. But what about... Now? You know, with stuff that's about to happen between us all?"

"I still won't need them."

"No?"

"No." Katie looked at Freya. "Your man is perfectly safe with me."

Freya laughed. "He'll be disappointed."

"No," Katie scoffed. "He has you."

"He will be disappointed," Freya repeated.

Embarrassed, Katie turned away. "I'm going to start on the salad." Freya continued assembling the lasagne.

When everything was ready to go and the lasagne was in the oven, Freya asked if Katie could stick around to monitor the oven while she took a quick shower.

"Sure," Katie told her. "Rio and I will play fetch." She rolled a little ball across the floor and Rio excitedly galloped after it.

After her shower, Freya spent a little extra time on her makeup. Then she put on her prettiest pair of panties, a knee-length skirt, and a light sweater. No bra. She was going for a casual but classy look with just a touch of sexual intrigue to whet everyone's appetite. She wore a nice pair of flats -- she felt that heels would have been much too formal. Freya had thought of putting her hair up on a ponytail or braids or something, but felt that would look too 'cutesy.' She decided on a more 'sultry' look and simply left her hair down.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror. 'The sexy girl next door,' she thought. 'Perfect!'

"Freya, you look beautiful!" Katie told her when she came back into the kitchen. She looked at Freya with a mixture of love and longing.

"Thank you." Freya did a quick twirl.

"I'll take Rio out and then I'm heading back upstairs to get ready, myself."

When Alex got home and saw his wife, his eyes bulged out of his head. "You look so gorgeous that I don't know if I want to share you."

She laughed. "I'm sharing you!" He kissed her and held her close and she could feel that his eyes weren't the only thing bulging out. "Save that for later, stallion," she said as she rubbed his crotch. "Now, go take a shower. The girls will be down in about a half hour."

Alex didn't trust himself alone in the shower, so he made sure it was very fast and very cold. He was back in the kitchen long before Cyn and Katie came down. And he was really, REALLY warming to the idea of this group sex thing.

Dinner was delicious. They had lasagne with sliced sausage, red sauce, chicken cutlets, and an antipasto salad. The conversation swayed between the comfort of best friends chatting and the slightly apprehensive silences of a first date. At the end of dinner, with nothing left to occupy their hands or mouths, there was a longer, awkward silence.

Just as the silence was moving from awkward to downright uncomfortable, Cyn spoke up. "So, let's fuck."

Her statement lightened the mood a little and there were some nervous laughter, yet no one took the initiative to stand up from the table. Everyone was waiting for someone else to make the first move. And as was usually the case, it fell on Cyn to lead the way. She grabbed Katie's hand and Freya's hand, stood up, pulling the other two girls with her, and told Alex, "if you'd like to see the after-dinner show, it'll be in the bedroom."

Momentarily stunned, Alex watched the three girls walk out of the kitchen hand-in-hand, but he quickly came to his senses and lept from the chair to follow them. The horny guy in him could barely believe that this was really happening.

The four friends were in the bedroom kind of fumbling for a way to begin when Freya walked up to Alex and gave him a sensual, lingering kiss while Cyn and Katie watched. Without looking at her friends, Freya started to unbutton Alex's shirt and plant tiny kisses down his neck and across his upper chest. Alex looked at the other girls watching, then self-consciously looked away unsure of exactly what he should be doing or where he should be looking.

Freya turned around and pressed her ass against Alex's bulging crotch, closed her eyes, and started to slowly unbutton her cardigan sweater. Alex put his hands on her hips and as her tits sprung into view, she opened her eyes to look at her two friends. She smiled at them and gave her shoulders a tiny shimmy causing her breasts to bobble slightly.

Of course, over the past almost twenty years, both Cyn and Katie had seen Freya's breasts before -- they had been best friends forever -- but seeing her in this highly-charged sexual situation was an entirely different experience. Both girls just stared at her for a moment, then Cyn looked at Katie, cocked one of her eyebrows and said, "Well, it's now or never." She grabbed her young lover in her arms and started kissing her with a roughly intense passion that Katie had never felt from her before.

Freya watched this short exchange and smiled to herself in anticipation of the events to come.

Carefully watching Freya for cues as to how to proceed, Cyn started undressing herself and the shy Katie who just kind of stood there trying to make sense of it all. As the two couples slowly undressed, each pair made their way to the bed. Freya was very happy that she and Alex had gotten the king-size bed. It provided the roominess that they had so enjoyed on the evening of their engagement.

Alone. But this time it would be different.

She pushed Alex down on his back and started sucking his cock while Cyn watched in fascination until Katie finally got a little nerve of her own and urged her girlfriend to lay back so she could lick her pussy. Katie was a bit uncomfortable being naked in front of a man and figured busying herself with eating Cynthia out would at least give her something to do.

While Katie was occupying herself between her lover's thighs, Cynthia was busy taking in as much of the blowjob going on next to her as she could. She watched as Alex's cock slid in and out of Freya's mouth. She watched as Freya's cheeks alternately sucked in and bulged out as she bobbed her head up and down. Cyn listened to the subtle wet sounds being made by both Katie licking her pussy and Freya sucking his cock and how they merged into one singular and beautifully erotic sound of sex in the room.

Cyn had tried sucking on dildos, but watching Freya sucking on a real cock looked infinitely more enticing to her. She wanted to sit up, push Freya out of the way, and shove that thing into her own mouth, but she knew that that would have to wait. As much as she was willing to bulldoze right into this group sex thing, she knew that Katie needed -- and in all honesty, deserved -- to be handled a little more tenderly by her girlfriend in this situation. Besides, judging from Alex's demeanor in everyday life, she was sure that body checking his wife to the floor and diving onto his dick would scare the crap out of him. Cyn definitely did not want to scare him off now that she was so close to actually sucking and fucking a man.

So she just enjoyed the view and enjoyed Katie's tongue and mouth on her cunt. That was until Freya caught her eye.

Cyn was carefully watching Freya's lips on Alex's dick, when she realized that Freya was actually watching her. Their eyes locked and Freya gave her friend a certain little look that Cyn was all too familiar with. It said, "watch this."

She watched as Freya sucked all the way to the tip of his cock, then tantalizingly slowly -- for both Alex and for Cyn -- she pushed her head down. Cyn watched as more and more of his cock slid into Freya's mouth. Then she stopped and Cyn watched as she pulled her hair to one side offering an unencumbered view of what was to come.

Freya pushed her head down even more and Cyn watched as her throat seemed to expand as it accepted the bulbous head of Alex penis. With her nose in his pubic hair and her chin pushing against his balls, Freya worked her esophagus pushing Alex towards an orgasm while an enraptured Cyn looked on.

With a small grunt, Alex came deep down Freya's throat. Watching her gulp it all down pushed Cyn to her own orgasm. It was a fairly sedate and quiet orgasm for Cyn, but somehow it was one of the most satisfying ones that she ever had. Watching Alex cum in Freya's mouth while Katie sucked on her clit, had the strange effect of making her orgasm feel like a wash of warmth that caused her entire body to float above the bed they were all in. It was one of the strangest feelings Cyn had ever had.

Slowly drifting back to reality, Cyn watched as Freya lifted her head off of Alex and looked directly at her. She smiled and licked her lips in such a lewd manner, that Cyn had another small after-shock orgasm.

Then, without breaking eye contact, Freya climbed onto Alex and carefully slipped her pussy down onto his still-solid erection. When it was all the way in her, she looked down and Cyn followed her eyes to see her friend fucking her husband.

Knowing exactly what her lover liked, Katie was tenderly licking the outsides of Cynthia's pussy lips in the afterglow of her orgasm, when Cynthia suddenly whispered, "Katie, use your fingers."

Cynthia spread her legs even more as Katie sat up between them, then she let out a loud sigh as Katie pushed two fingers into her. Katie wiped her mouth with her other hand and looked over at her girlfriend staring at their best friend having sex with her husband and almost giggled at how preposterous this whole situation was. But she thought it was also pretty sexy, too. In spite of a man being involved.

Although Katie had missed the deepthroat blowjob, she had the best seat in the house to the fucking.

To Katie, it was beyond erotic sitting there, fingering her girlfriend, while they both watched their beautiful best friend riding a cock right in front of them. Without even realizing it, Katie began to sync her finger thrusts with Freya's rocking, much to Cynthia's delight. This made it even easier to imagine that Katie's fingers were Alex's dick pumping inside her.

As Cynthia watched them fuck and wished it was her on top of Alex instead of Freya, Katie watched them and wished it was her under Freya instead of Alex. She watched Freya's tits bounce with every thrust. Her eyes roamed across Freya's flat belly, now shimmering slightly with sweat and watched the muscles rippling as her hips rolled back and forth. As Katie's eyes traveled down the gentle curve of her back to the roundness of her ass, she started to finger herself.

Now using both hands to keep time with Freya, Katie joined Cynthia quietly panting in concert with every motion.

Katie watched as Cynthia cautiously reached out a hand towards the other lovers. As her fingers gingerly touched the side of Alex's hip, he reflexively flinched and Cynthia pulled her hand back. Freya leaned down and reached for Cyn's hand and placed it on Alex's hip holding it down with her own hand. Her wild bucking had subsided to a slow grind as she helped Cyn leisurely explore Alex's skin.

This was the first time that she had ever touched a man in any sexual way and her fingertips were electric. Cynthia suddenly thought of Katie and looked up at her, but Katie was simply smiling benevolently down at her. The look in Katie's eyes urged her to continue following her desires.

So, she did.

Cyn looked up at Freya. She had her hands on her own rocking hips with her tits thrust outwards. There was a stunning red, heart-shaped pendant glittering against the pale skin of her chest. Her equally stunning dark red hair, made even darker with sweat, hung in clumps against her face and neck. Cyn looked up at her face. With her eyes closed and her head tilted upwards, Cyn thought that Freya looked every inch the goddess that she always was.

Reluctantly taking her eyes off of Freya's face, Cyn reached for where Alex and Freya were joined together. The tip of her index finger found the small protuberance of Freya's clit and she carefully traced a circle around it. Freya moaned loudly, startling the other three, but didn't open her eyes. She just ground her pussy against Alex even harder.

Freya was in such a state of arousal, that she was worried she would do that "black out" thing where her desires overtook her rational mind, but interestingly, she was still very much "present." Her mind was focused on the clitoral stimulation that she was getting and wondering who it was. She very purposely did not open her eyes. She loved the thrill of not knowing.

She thought it was probably Cyn. Alex usually didn't do this unless they were fucking doggy-style or he was sitting up. And although Freya hoped that it was Katie, she doubted the shy girl would have the courage to touch anyone other than Cyn. Especially this very first time.

Freya continued riding Alex with someone expertly fondling her clit. Another reason she didn't think it was Alex. As wonderful a lover as he was, he just didn't have the magical touch she was experiencing. So in her mind, she was convinced that it was Cyn. She imagined her immense tits jiggling wildly with every hump. Freya imagined what it would be like to suck on her nipples. She had never sucked on a woman's tits before, but her vivid imagination had no trouble imagining what her big, fat nipples would feel like between her lips.

As she felt Alex's cock sliding in and out of her, she wondered what it would be like to have Cyn tonguing her pussy. She imagined it would be similar to Alex doing it, but in all honesty probably better. A woman's touch and all that.

From thinking about Cyn eating her out, it was a very small mental leap to imagining what it would be like for her to be eating Cyn's pussy.

She felt that it would be just like in her dream. Cyn spread out on the bed with Freya's face pushed into her. She imagined Cyn's pussy to be soft and warm and sweet-tasting. And like in her dream, she could picture her face deep in her friend. Then she imagined Alex fucking her from behind. Just like in her dream.

Freya suddenly realized that this was entirely unlike her dream!

She opened her eyes and looked down at her husband and her two best friends and realized that unlike in her dream, this was real! Every one of her wildest fantasies were spread out before her. They were all hers simply for the taking.

She only needed to ask.

Freya reached out for Katie's shoulder -- to steady herself, but equally just for the physical connection -- and came harder than she ever had. Her orgasm just seemed to go on and on and on. It may have even been more than one single orgasm, but she wasn't able to separate them from the massive explosion inside her. With Alex's cock in her, Cyn rubbing her clit, and her hand touching Katie's velvet skin, it all seemed like the perfect encapsulation of this moment in her life where her very best friends in the world were all truly together as one.

12