Dinner and Deviance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charged by her words, he did his best not to crush the lithe beauty beneath him. Her nubile body rocked to the protests of their parents' bed. Mark slipped his hand under her thigh and lifted her leg in an attempt to get even more access to her pussy. He wondered if sticky sperm from his earlier release was already beginning its swim. Only a few wouldn't be much of a risk. Vibrations from deep within signalled millions more were about to follow. He jerked her leg higher.

"MINE!" he roared as he claimed her with cum.

He felt hot semen slush around his buried, spitting cockhead. It started to pool in her meaty chamber before her body finally relented and drank it down. Siblings moaned as cum repeatedly pooled and drained. The sensation was like no other.

"Now fucking kiss me!" she said.

***

Breaths warmed faces as lips parted. Mark's grunts calmed into heavy breathing. Served with sex, he seemed slightly troubled.

"Oh, are you...?"

"On contraception?" Alice said, reading his thoughts. "Yeah, don't worry."

She wasn't, but there was always the morning after pill. There was no point in worrying him.

Alice felt a dollop of seed follow his withdrawing cock. Mark rolled onto his backside.

"Ah, the good ol' pill," he sighed. "Helping brother and sister truly bond since 1965."

Alice settled into his sleek chest.

"They should run ads with that tagline," she said.

She pinched him as she spoke.

"Why? What if I wasn't. What would you do if I wound up pregnant?"

"Probably get a plane to Ecuador."

"The joker as always." Alice said, unamused.

"Hey, I'm all for women's rights. Guess there wouldn't be much I could do?"

"Maybe. I suppose it wouldn't be ideal. You've got enough babies to take care of as it is."

Alice waited for a response that didn't come. She wondered if he was aware that his hand was still resting on her belly.

"Mark, why didn't we ever 'be together' after Thailand?"

He opened his mouth to answer, but Alice kept on talking.

"I mean, we had sex every day for like 2 months and then...boom...nothing. That shit messes with a girl's head."

"Until now," he said. "I guess we came home. Home to reality. You started dating, I started dating, and life just took over. Can't say I wasn't tempted to..."

Alice hauled herself up with his shoulders and kissed him. She always liked the way he wrestled her tongue. His arm slithered around her waist.

"Can I see you again?" Mark said.

Alice couldn't stop her lips from curling into a smile. Now he was sounding like all the other men.

"I told you. This bed is way too big for one anyway. Come back to me after you've spent some time with your wife and kid."

She watched tiredness defeat him to the sound of his snores. Food, sex, and sleep; men were simple and had simple desires. Alice hadn't realised that she too had desires of her own. It was his warm hand, still snug to her belly. Was he guarding something? She dragged her fingers over her gooey vagina.

"Do you want your seed to grow in me, Mark?" she whispered.

Alice kissed the little white dot of his tattoo before using the rest of his chest as a pillow. She sucked her brother from her fingers.

"I'll sleep on it," she said.

12