Dinner at Roberto's

Story Info
... with his loving wife, his sweet, shy daughter - and him!
6.1k words
4.36
7.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Dinner at Roberto's

© cv andrews 2024

The Mexican landscaper invites me for dinner at his house, with his loving wife, his sweet, beautiful 18-year-old daughter - and him.

* * * * *

The crew from the landscaper's was just finishing with our spring cleanup and I was talking with the crew chief, who introduced himself as "Robert," when he said something that took me completely off-guard

He made the remark that I'm "about his age."

He's a trim, good-looking Latino, probably Mexican, I'd guess to be in his late thirties, maybe 40. Now, I don't look or act as old as I am, but there's no way anyone would ever mistake me for being in my late thirties. But before I could think about that too much the crew was gathering up their gear and leaving. Robert said that one of their trucks left early so they'd had to leave some of their equipment behind, and that he would be back tomorrow morning to pick it up.

After they all left, that left me to wonder: Why the heck would he offer that observation - that I'm "about his age?"

And then out of the blue the thought came to me: Is he hitting on me?

Why the heck would this good-looking, relatively young Latin guy be hitting on me? I don't think I give off any gay vibes, mainly, because I'm not.

But then, why else...?

Robert came back the next morning, like he said, to pick up the equipment they left behind yesterday afternoon. I was still pondering that question, why he'd make that remark about my age. I thought I'd give it a test. When we were talking yesterday he told me that he has a wife and two teenaged daughters, 18 and 19. And he mentioned that they have two kittens and that they were the girls' kittens but he's the one who ends up taking care of them and he's the one they go to in the morning.

And here's the hook: He said that especially on weekends it's him they go to, and HIM they jump on in bed. I figured this was my opening. I said, "Yeah, I bet it gets pretty crowded in bed with four people and two active kittens," and he says "It sure does..." − and then he stopped, because he realized what he'd just said and that he might have slipped up and admitted that on weekends he's in bed with his two teenage daughters.

I wasn't sure how I should handle it then so I just looked at him and smiled, like I caught his slip-up and that it was OK. He looked kind of relieved, so I said "Girls can be a lot of fun, can't they?" and he kind of smiled and said, almost to himself, "They sure can."

I decided to give him a little more of an opening so I said "I know you said your name is Robert, but I'm not sure I ever told you mine - I'm Chase," and he says pleased to meet you Chase and we shake hands, and I wasn't sure, but I think he held my hand just a little longer than a friendly handshake, and I remembered my thought about him maybe hitting on me.

But before I could do anything more, he says "We live in [ two towns away, but only about 2-1/2 miles ]," and I said that's not far at all, and then he asks me to wait a minute while he makes a call.

He's on the phone for about 3 minutes and then said "It's mi esposa. I told her about you" - I didn't know what that meant - "... and if you're free Saturday night she'd love to have you come over for dinner."

In fact, like most Saturday nights, I had a whole lot of nothin' going on. Still, I acted like I was checking my memory, but in fact there was nothing to check and I said sure. He talked with his wife some more and he asked me "Six-thirty OK?" I nodded, and he talked some more and smiled, like he and his wife were sharing a secret, and then he said something that was probably "I love you" and ends the call. Then he looked at me, kind of seriously, "6:30 Saturday?" and I nodded, and he gave me the address and said "Bring your appetite," except it sounded almost like he said "Bring your appetites."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of this, I'm going to try to tell you just as much as I can remember, in as much detail as I can remember. I'm not sure I have everything right, and I might have forgotten some parts, but this is pretty much what happened:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday I killed some time like I do on Saturdays, but something told me not to jack-off like I normally would. I didn't know what to expect, but I shaved extra close and gargled with mouthwash before I left for the 10-minute drive to his house. Robert met me at the door, and then his wife comes out, and she's Latina, and she's petite, maybe 5 ft., 2, and a little plump or chubby, but still with a nice shape and you could see that she'd probably been a real beauty when she was young And then one daughter comes downstairs, "Theresa," the younger one, the 18-yr-old, and I could see immediately that she looked exactly like her mother probably did at that age. (Turns out the older daughter - the 19-y.o. − was at her boyfriend's - and would be for the rest of the night!)

So Robert got some beers for us, and his wife, Lupe, joins us, and she even pours some beer for Theresa. Dinner was ready, and it was really good. Lupe had even gone to the trouble of making homemade tamales for tonight, so I knew that I was a special guest.

After dinner Robert and Lupe took the dishes into the kitchen and that's when I hear them talking quietly, and it sounded like they reached some kind of agreement about something, and then Robert came out and fixes some fruit waters for us with just a little bit of tequila in them - just enough, I think, to give us a little buzz but not enough to make us dull.

Then Theresa asks her dad if they can dance, so he punches something into his phone and something Latin comes on and Robert and Theresa dance there in their living room and they're pretty good, like they dance together a lot. Then Lupe comes out of the kitchen with a drink like ours and sits down on the couch next to me so she's just touching me with her shoulder and thigh, but just friendly, not like she's all over me, and we watched Robert and Theresa dance.

I notice that Theresa is pressing kind of close to her dad, and also that his hand is slipping down her back so it's resting on the upturn of her butt. Then Lupe surprised me by saying "Aren't they pretty together, the way they dance?" and I had to agree.

But I was starting to feel a little awkward, sitting there next to the mother and watching her daughter and her dad dancing so close when Robert says "Chase, why don't you dance with Lupe," and when he put it that way, it wasn't like "Would you like to dance?" but more like it would be ungentlemanly for me to decline.

Lupe saved me from embarrassment by saying "Yes, Chase and I would love to dance," and she stands up and takes my hand and guides me up and herself into my arms.

I can't dance for crap, but the music was easy, like a waltz tempo, and Lupe kind of blended her juicy little body against me, but without being crude or obvious, but her plump tits are still resting against my chest and she moves my hand a little so it's touching the bare skin between her wraparound skirt and the short top she's wearing.

I felt my cock thickening and I was afraid she'd feel it but she didn't seem to react. Instead she told me to look at Robert and Theresa and "how pretty they are together," and she turned us so I can see them, and now Robert's hand is cupping his daughters slim, shapely ass and she's pressing herself up against him so she's practically riding his thigh and dry-humping him, and Lupe says again, "Aren't they pretty together that way?" and if she meant "isn't it pretty how my youngest daughter is dry-humping my man in front of us," then I had to agree that, yes, it's VERY pretty!

So Lupe presses against me a little tighter and now there's no way she can't feel my hard-on, and it got worse (or better!) when she asked me to put my right hand a little lower, and then lower, and now it's cupping her ass like Robert's is with Theresa. Then she took my left hand that was holding hers and moved them so that now they're both pressed against her full tit, and now I was pretty sure how the evening was going to go.

Then Lupe turns us again and now I can see that Theresa has dropped the little jeans skirt she was wearing so now she's only in her sweet little cotton print bikini panties and she's got her legs up around her dad's waist and he's holding her up by her ass and one of his hands is down inside the back of her panties.

That's when Robert said, "Looks like you and Lupe are getting to know each other - maybe we'd be more comfortable moving upstairs."

So Robert goes upstairs with Theresa, and Lupe looked at me like she was asking me a question but she already knew my answer. She takes my hand and leads me up the stairs after them and we go into the bedroom and I see that the covers are pulled off the bed and folded up in a corner, and Theresa is already unbuckling her dad's belt while he's trying to pull her tank top off over her head.

Lupe unbuttons my shirt and I help pull her tube top off over her head and she puts a hand in her waist and makes some move and her skirt fell onto the floor, and then she kneels down to get my pants off, and when she saw I wasn't wearing any briefs she looked up at me and smiled, like she knew what was on my mind all along. Then she took my cock in her hands and stroked it with her thumb and fingers and finally took it into her mouth and gave me a warm, wet b.j., then stood up and guided me over toward the bed. She laid back on the bed with her feet on the floor and pulled me down to her pussy.

And it was so sweet! It was shaved, and the outer lips were plump and the inner lips were dark and extended maybe a half-inch beyond so they were real easy to lick and suck, and swear to god, her pussy smelled of cinnamon!

So to keep the story from getting too long, in just about two minutes I licked and sucked her to a little climax, and when she stopped bucking from that she scooted up the bed and pulled me up with her and spread her legs and she guided me into that plump, juicy cinnamon-flavored pussy without ever touching my cock - it just seemed to find its way in on its own.

She and I rocked back and forth in this missionary position, and it was really sweet, and I thought, "I like this woman and I'm really happy to be fucking her." But after not too long she asked if we could roll over so she could be on top. So we did that, but after a few minutes of this reverse missionary I saw past her and saw Robert moving up behind her and start stroking her plump round ass, and that's when I saw he had something in his hand, and I knew what it was when he started squeezing the "something" onto one hand and putting his hand between Lupe's buns and started massaging.

Lupe moaned when he started doing that, and when she felt him move in behind her and position his cock, she turned and smiled at him - the sweetest, most loving smile - and reached her arm back and her hand behind his head and said "Mi dos amantes" - I think that means "My two lovers." I laid still to help the two of them adjust, and for the first time ever I got to feel the pressure of another cock pressing against my own through a woman, and I have to admit, it was a little - disorienting, I guess, but I liked the feeling and I REALLY got off on the idea of what we were doing, with this sexy little mother taking both our cocks at the same time and loving us both.

All this time Theresa was sitting in the armchair over in one corner looking at her mom and dad and me, and the fingers of both her hands were sliding up and down and in and out of her kitty, and all the time she never took her eyes off the three of us.

So we got into a rhythm and Lupe was grunting and moaning and saying things about "her two loves" and I'm really liking this and wondering what was next or if there could be any kind of "next," and that's when Lupe moved her upper body to one side, and I wondered what she was doing, but then I looked up - and saw that Robert's face was right above mine, and more than that, he was looking into my eyes, and I immediately saw the question he was asking.

This was something that's totally new for me. I've seen "gay" porn, though most of what I've seen has been more bisexual than strictly gay, and wondered what the people were feeling when they did... those things. But here, right now, there in Robert's and Lupe's bed with my hard cock still inside Lupe's plush cinnamon pussy, I wasn't able to bring myself to take the initiative, so I just lay there without moving and let my eyes close. What I did do was to open my mouth, just a little, and try to make my lips soft, and I waited. And I guess I'd sent the right signals because in a few seconds I felt Robert's breath...

So like I said, my eyes are closed but I can feel Robert's breath, and then his lips touch mine, and they're really soft and gentle and I couldn't help but respond to his technique, and I put my free right arm around his head and I put a little pressure on him, to let him know that I'm liking what he's doing, and then I feel his tongue, but it's not a sloppy "tongue rape" - just a gentle exploration, and the word "intimate" came to mind.

And all this time Lupe is still between us, with my cock in her pussy and Robert's cock in her ass, and she stays that way where we can both fuck her. And all along Robert and I keep kissing. After a minute or two of this, Robert pulls away from me and gets on his knees. Then he put his arm around his wife to pull her into an upright position, with my cock is still inside her and him still in her ass, and that way he can reach around and rub her pussy.

Well, she starts moving with this and I just pretty much focus on staying hard (NOT difficult at all!) and inside her while she starts rocking back and forth on my cock, and her husband is making regular thrusts up into her ass, and finally he says "Cum, mi amor" (means what you think it does) and she goes stiff and then lurches her hips back and forth on my cock a few times.

When her body stopped jerking, Lupe fell forward onto me and she rested for a while. Then she lifted her head and looked at me, and it's like she really cares, and she kisses me, real slow and gentle, with no tongue but her mouth is soft and open, and she looks at me again and strokes my hair with one hand and says "Gracias, mi amor," and then she slowly lifted herself off my cock, like she didn't really want to but knows she has to do it sometime.

Robert pulled out of her asshole, and he's still hard 'cause he didn't cum in her, and she sees Robert and then she looks and sees that I'm still rock-hard because I didn't cum when she did and she says "It looks like I have two caballeros who aren't...," - it sounded like satisfecho - "... yet. Chase, would you like Beto..." (I knew that 'Beto' is a Mexican nickname for 'Roberto') "Is there something you would like for Beto to do for you...?"

And I knew what she was implying. And I didn't know what I wanted. Yes? Or no? I looked at Robert - 'Beto' - and at his cock. It was a little long - maybe over 7 inches - and kind of slim, or at least slimmer than mine. And I remembered all the things I've thought about when I've seen those bi- videos. And I thought, "Yes."

Lupe immediately saw it on my face and she smiled, her sweet, affectionate smile, and said "I think you'll like it most this way," and she reached one arm under my knees and lifted them, and I got the idea of what she was trying to do so I pulled my legs back the rest of the way and held them there with my hands. I look up at Robert, and he looks at me, and he takes his stiff cock between his thumb and fingers and points it, like he's aiming it...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And as I'm reading this, I'm wondering if this seems "too realistic," like too much detail to be real. I think it's because everything was so vivid, and at the very same time, things all ran together. So, I've done my very best to recall EVERYTHING I can, but in the process, I might be guilty of seeding the story with too many details - or, perhaps, even "remembering" things that I think happened, but didn't really. So,... bear with me, OK?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, I don't have to spell it out for you - but I will.

When Lupe saw that I was willing, she picked up the lube and used two fingers to spread it around my asshole. Then she squeezed out some more, and this time she pressed her two fingers inside me to spread the lube around, and also I could feel how she was working them around inside me, to stretch me. I knew it even more when she added a third finger. And I have to tell you, her fingers penetrating and stretching my ass felt good - so good, in fact, that I thought I might come right then and there. And that would have been great, but finally, when she thought she'd stretched my butt enough, she pulled her fingers out and my ass felt really empty when she did that, and my first thought was that I wanted to be filled-up again back there.

So Lupe pulled her fingers out of me and gave me a quick kiss on the tip of my cock and then a kiss on the lips and then backed up and out of the way - for Robert. He's standing there looking at me, holding his cock so it's practically aimed at my ass. He stepped up to the edge of the bed and looked at me, like he's waiting for one last sign. By now I've already committed in my mind so I just made a little nod, and he smiled and got on the bed on his knees and moved up to where my upturned ass was and put the tip of his cock against my stretched-open anus. He looked at me again, and I nodded again, and he started pressing against my bum.

I guess Lupe had prepared me well because I felt the crown of his cock slide inside my ass with almost no resistance. Robert just stopped there, I guess to make sure that I was comfortable, and when I didn't say or do anything he pressed more, and I don't know how much he went in each time.

And now I remembered how I used to like shoving things up my ass to see how they'd feel, and to jack-off while I was feeling their pressure inside me. Like lots of guys - and girls - I used things like hairbrush handles or small flashlights, sometimes carrots or zucchini. And one time or two I tried some kind of sausage or salami. I really liked it when I did that, and I think the reason is that it felt like MEAT, like a real you-know-what, although I tried an ear of corn once and the bumpy kernels all over felt kind of good, especially when I rotated it. Come to think of it, I guess I'd been preparing for this... situation... for a long time.

But anyway, like I said, Robert's cock is kind of long but kind of slim so I didn't feel any real discomfort when he slid it into me, and I guess he got it all the way in because I felt his pubic bone against mine and he stopped, like I think he was letting both of us enjoy our feelings - me, the feeling of being full - anally full - for the first time with a live hot cock inside me, and him, I guess from the feeling of being all the way inside of me, and I hoped that my ass was hot and smooth and tight enough for him.

That's when he leaned down until we were face to face and kissed me, first warm and soft, but then he started working his tongue into my mouth, and I reacted to him 'cause I know how to do this to, and we just - mouth each other, I guess is the best way to describe it. And then he started moving again, and he was taking it slow. I don't know if it's because he suspected (knew?) that I was a virgin there or because he just wanted to stretch things out so that every time he moved, that both of us could feel every millimeter of his cock sliding in and out of my virgin ass.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12