Dinner is at 6

Story Info
Sometimes lesbians need a straight man.
4.5k words
4.66
12.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheater! Cheater!" I jeered at one of my best friends. My fingers furiously attacking the buttons in a futile attempt to thwart fate.

"Call me whatever you want, but I'm still going to be your daddy!" Camie answered back as she soundly defeated me once again.

AS Camie cried out in victory, I leaned back taking in my ninth loss of the night. Even still, I couldn't stop a grin from unabashedly showing up on my face. It was good to see Camie, we had been good friends for some time now but life had gotten in the way of us hanging out and so it was good to finally have time to hang out with her.

"I always knew you were a masochist." Camie said as she saw the grin on my face.

I rolled my eyes. "From what I remember, it's actually you who likes pain."

Camie's nostrils flared and I saw her eyes narrowed, but I knew who I was talking to, so I figured I was safe. Camie and I's friendship had started off at first as a rivalry, both of us competing for the attention of the girls in the local bars in our college years. Soon after we realized how similar we were and how much more fun it was helping each other score girls. Eventually we found ourselves in one of the best of friendships.

"Whatever, come get your ass kicked again." She said, a smirk on her lips.

Grinning, I picked up my controller and we started back up the game.

Camie had quickly made good on her word and kicked my ass about ten more times before I had to call it quits. After some good-natured ribbing from her, I was able to switch over to a movie to nurse my damaged ego.

After popping some popcorn and grabbing a few drinks, we were ready.

Setting up all the stuff, I leaned back on the couch. I raised an eyebrow when Camie reached over grabbed a beer, popped it open and downed it all in one go, but didn't say anything. That's what hanging out with friends was for.

After slamming her beer, I felt as Camie leaned into me, snuggling as she did so. It had been some time since we saw each other, and it felt nice to be close to one another after all this time. Pulling up the remote I hit play and watched as the opening credits rolled by.

"Hey...James?"

I hit pause. It was unlike Camie to be apprehensive about anything. Something was up.

"What's up?"

Camie appeared to shift around uncomfortably while still clinging closely to me. She brushed back her hair revealing the pathway of piercings that decorated her ears.

If there was someone that didn't do uncomfortable or hesitation it was Camie. Camie and I were about the same size on the shorter end. Her hair was dark, and she always had a more mischievous look about her. She was an avid partaker in outdoor yoga boasting of the tan lines and figure to prove it.

"Do you remember that one girl? Amber Dens?" She finally asked. Her hands making motions around her chest.

Amber Dens had been one of the girls that Camie and I had both tried for. An adorable, bisexual who had enjoyed flashing bartenders, she had taken a liking to both of us and proposed a threesome.

I, of course, had agreed immediately being heavily attracted to both girls. Camie had been apprehensive and was adamant about being a lesbian and not interested into being with a guy. Eventually, Amber got Camie to agree to a sort of roundabout threesome where I would have sex with her and then she would have sex with her.

It was actually after her that Camie and I would start to form a friendship instead of the rivalry we had at the time.

"Yeah, I do." I said answering. "She was a wild one."

"Yeah," Camie agreed absentmindedly. "Do you remember what she got you to do?"

Amber and I had done it raw. In the middle of fucking, she had started to whisper in my ear to cum inside her and that she was going to have Camie lick it out. That had put me into overdrive, and I soon finished inside her.

After some light kissing, she had kicked me out of the bedroom and Camie had gone in after. I figured that it had just been some dirty talking but the way that Camie seemed to be struggling with her words told me that there was something uncomfortable coming up.

"She had told me to cum insider her." I let her know. "And that she was going to have you lick it out. I figured that it was just dirty talk."

Camie looked like she was still struggling to say what she wanted. "Well, it wasn't. It had been a fantasy of hers to have someone do that."

"Oh." A simple word but it was all I really was able to say at the time. A lot of thoughts were going through my head. I was ashamed to say that the one that continued to come up was an image of Camie gleefully eating my cum.

"Are you okay?" I managed to get out, my concern of my friend finally overpowering my libido.

Camie nodded up and down rapidly. "It's not that... I told Cleo that, and we had started talking about it...," she trailed off again.

Cleo Voltgard was Camie' wife. Before her, Camie had been a fuckyboy of a lesbian, constantly chasing skirts and going after the next, newest thing. Camie constantly blamed her wandering eyes on the lack of stability in her relationships. Then Cleo appeared. Almost instantly, it was like Camie had become a different person. Cleo had tamed Camie in one week what some girls had tried to do for months, and one persistent girl, a year.

"What had Cleo say?" I asked. Cleo was an amazing woman, and she was also protective. I was honestly worried that they had decided that this was going to be one of the final hangouts with Camie and me. A last supper sort of situation.

"She had asked if I like it." She eventually got out. "I had told her that I had. We sat down and had a long talk."

I could tell that it was embarrassing and confusing for Camie. Living your whole life as an out and proud lesbian and then suddenly finding yourself enjoying the taste of a man, so to speak.

"How did she take it?"

Camie pursed her lips. I allowed her all the time she needed.

Eventually, Camie told me. Apparently, Camie's exploration and experimentation had awakened something in Cleo as well. Soon, both of them had begun discussing fantasies that they had about men. She began explaining the nuances of it and the conversations with their sex therapist that helped them process it. I would love to say it was eye opening but, I was too busy trying to get the everything downstairs under control. I mean, lesbians talking about wanting a man was some sexual fantasy gold. Regardless, I think Camie was happier that I was here even if not fully listening to decompress from it all.

"So, you guys want men to have sex with you, but you don't want to have sex with men." I summarized when she was done.

"You make it sound like something that isn't earth-shattering to my very way of life." Camie grumbled. "But essentially yes. And it's when a man has sex with either one of us, we don't want to have sex with a man, but we want the man to use us.

"So, something like a rape fantasy, almost."

"Yeah, Cleo wants more to be forced to have sex with a man, I... happened to like the idea of her being forced and watching. I also want to be forced to pleasure that same man that forces my wife." Camie also went to a whisper as she said the last part.

"You're a cuckquean and then some." I said in surprise.

"I'm a cuckquean." Camie laughed in resignation as she snuggled into me.

We laughed together for a while as the weird air was finally cleared.

"So," I asked after finishing our laughter. "Are you guys going to ask someone I know or are you going with a rando?"

"For what?" Camie asked, surprised.

"To cuck you." I said, sounding like it was oblivious. "And like do all of this." I waved my hands around, gesturing between us.

Immediately, her expression changed becoming one of disblief. "Are you fucking serious?"

"I thought you would want to share. I mean, you literally just told me about your new fetish and all."

"Yeah, idiot." She said slapping my arm. "Because we want it to be you."

I was lucky my eyebrows were still attached to my face otherwise they would have shot off. It had never connected in my head that the reason Camie had told me about her new sexual desires because they involved me.

Camie witnessing my shock just rolled her eyes as she called me an idiot again. "We knew we didn't want a random as they probably wouldn't understand. And we like you, you're sweet and considerate."

She chuckled. "We shared enough girls between us that I know you know what you're doing at this point. You are pretty kink-friendly from what I know about you, so we figured you were the best guy for the job."

"Plus, my charming, good looks."

"If you were a woman, you would look pretty good."

I accepted that was probably the best I was going to get from Camie.

Regaining my composure, I gave it a token consideration. Both Cleo and Camie were amazingly beautiful to me, and I would usually give anything to do something like this. She was right though, getting a random or a friend to participate in sex can all come with their own problems. I was happy that they had taken their time and research, and doubly happy it came around to me.

"It would be my honor to cuck you." I told her solemnly.

Camie, of course responded with hitting me a few more times.

"Just one more thing." She said after her assault on my person.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked, ready to listen. After all this would be her wife I'm fucking. It just seemed common sense to listen to the person getting cucked.

"I wanted to fuck you first." Camie tried to explain but as soon as those words came out of her mouth, the widest smile appeared on my face. I couldn't help it. One of my best female friends, a fuckboy of a lesbian that had recently settled down, admitting that they want to fuck you is just something money can't buy. "Hey, lose that smirk off your face. I meant in a make sure you can fulfil my wife kind of way."

"Oh, I'll be filling your wife." The weird air had dissipated. It felt good to go back to being ourselves around each other.

"Fuck you."

"Isn't that what you want?"

Camie rolled her eyes and grinned. I saw her reach down and pop open another beer. "Let's go over what makes this work."

I mimed being a waiter. "How are you looking to get fucked today?"

Camie took a sip and seemed to think about it. Eventually we went through the game plan and what made this work. The biggest problem was creating the feel of where a lesbian fucking a straight man would make sense. After all, a lot of this was essentially role play and finding the right motivation was important in spaces like that.

"Since you want me to cuck you," I said spit balling. "Why don't we play this as we're fucking so you can make sure that when I fuck you wife, I'm doing a good job."

Camie frowned a little. "But isn't that what I was already going to be doing?"

"Just imagine it a little. Imagine instead of trying to determine if I'm good at sex but imagine it as me showing you how'll I'll fuck your wife."

I watched Camie mull it over, sipping down more beer as she did. "Okay, I think that'll work. You're going to have to be more convincing.:

""Oh, I will. I'll show you what your wife has been missing."

Camie let out a groan full of desire and disgust. "I still can't believe after coming out as a lesbian, I still found myself fucking men."

"Sexuality is strange." I console her.

Camie simply made a face. It scrunched up her face, putting her nose in focus. It was a cute nose. We stared at each other. It felt strange, and yet, oddly safe to look at her as I might look at a girl that I was trying to pick up. I picked up on the slope of her nose, the stray freckles, the makeup that had been used to accentuate the eyes, the lipstick she had applied. All things that I would not have spare a second to see, I was now noticing.

I thought I would be nervous or at least weirded out. But I wasn't, maybe it had been the conversation before, maybe it was how close we were as friends, maybe it was the idea that Camie had put on makeup just for me. Whatever it was it had put me completely at ease as we kissed for the first time.

The kisses came naturally. They flowed slow and friendly, like a greeting more than anything. In a way, there was almost something pure about what was happening, that it was being there for your friend in their most vulnerable.

Camie pursued her lips thoughtfully as we pulled away.

"Everything okay?" I said, now very aware of not having brushed my teeth this morning.

"Oh, yeah, yeah," Camie answered. "It's just kissing a guy..." A pause. "It's different. Not bad, just different."

Breathing out a sigh of relief, we began to kiss again. I kept my kisses soft and slow, letting Camie lead. I felt more comfortable letting Camie chose the speed, after all this was her fetish.

"Okay, okay." Camie said, pushing me back. "I don't know if you were doing this for my sake, but I didn't just reveal my soul to make out with you, you know. It's time to turn up the heat!"

"Alright then." I told her. Having been given an invitation to start getting more aggressive, I took it. Before my hands had just been around her, supporting her. Now, they roamed. Like before with the kisses, I had a slow and tender touch, letting Camie get used to feeling me feeling her.

"That's more like it." Camie whispered in approval, almost growling. Her eyes half lowered as they brimmed with excitement and desire. She was giving me fuck-me eyes.

Like that all thoughts of purity vanished. Any thoughts that had remained our friendship, supporting one another in times of need, or any other turned only into one singular thought: To fuck Camie with everything I had.

"Then shut up and show me how you're going to pleasure the man that's going to fuck your wife."

Camie gave me a pleading look. This time as we came close, she began to softly kiss my neck. She continued down, spending time at the collarbone as she kissed down, her mouth began to explore lower and lower. After removing my shirt, she continued down my chest before getting to my waist.

"Take off your pants."

My eyebrows almost flew off the second time today. I wasn't used to having Camie talk so submissively to me or obey me. That and then also the added effect of having a lesbian want to blow me had my mind blown.

Camie's face beginning to get flushed with embarrassment. "Please take off your pants." Her eyes unable to meet mine as she kept them almost pointedly at my crotch.

Camie trying to get my pants off while attempting to ask nicely and getting red in the face soon had me at pushing the bounds of my pants as my erection threatened to break free.

I began to frantically unbutton my pants and pushed them off me, my underwear sliding off easy. I was incredible excited for this next part as I flopped back down on the couch.

Camie stood up and walked over across from me. It looked like she was summoning her strength as she lowered herself to her knees between my legs.

I watched with bated anticipated as her hand came around my dick, it started off shakily but soon she was pumping me with even strokes. Camie's face was mesmerized as she continued to stroke me. It was probably the first time she had seen, much less stroked a dick.

As she got used to me and became more confident, I watched as Camie opened her mouth and began to tentatively put me in her mouth. Touching me with her tongue nervously, it was fascinating to watch her start to get more used to blowing me as she began to wrap her tongue around me, kissing it with more convincing passion, soon taking me fully.

With one last lick from base to tip, she finished, looking pleased with herself. Disappointed that she hadn't tried the balls, I was still excited to return the favor.

Like Camie had done, I started trailing down her neck, using my hands rub across her. Camie got the message and started to strip off her shirt, a black lacy bra coming into the picture. Camie wasn't that chesty, having more of a modest bust. The bra soon came off and I took a second to admire the shape of them before descending on them like a ravenous beast. As Camie moaned underneath my attack, I shifted playing with the nipples in my mouth, biting and suck, drawing out her moans.

Finishing up with those, I continued down. Her stomach had been toned and I surfed down with my mouth, past the navel piercing, before hitting the barrier of her pants. Now it was her turn to unbutton, moving slower than I had, she whipped off her panties too, not letting me get a chance to see if it was a matching pair, leaving her stark naked.

As long as Camie and I had been friends and rivals, we had consistently shared our mutual preferences for the bare pussy. It still surprised me to find Camie with one. It shined back at me, slick with desire which I was happy to find. After all, a wet pussy was a happy pussy.

"Like what you see?" Camie asked. It lacked the usually teasing nature of our friendship and seemed more open and vulnerable.

"I can't wait to taste it." I told her, miming holding a fork and a knife. She laughed in response as I went to work.

I kissed around the area, getting accustomed to having a man go down on her. Tonguing and kissing the area awound, I waited until I could see the gleam of her wetness start to appear on the outer end of her lips before I dove in.

As I saw the lips start to pool, I began to move in, lapping at the small, hardened gem that was her clit. I staged an aggressive conquest of her clit, making sure to remain on it for as long as I could.

Camie had started getting louder and shifting from underneath me, struggling against her orgasm that was building up. I pushed her hips down, keeping her anchored to the ground as I forced her into climax. With two hands snaking into my hair, I felt the familiar grip of a woman going past the brink and I kept my pace. Once the climax had tapered off, I moved back, my chin wet with victory.

"That was weird." Camie said breathless, a strange light in her eyes.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

Watching Camie lay naked on my bed was an amazing aphrodisiac. I moved to join her, pushing her down as I did so. Camie had already spread her legs as I began to shift my hips, my dick laying against her pussy. Ever slide against her threatened to suck me in.

"Are you imagine me doing this to your wife?"

"Shut up." Camie breath was rapid, her heartbeat pumping against my skin. She was wildly excited. I could see the way her eyes began to shine and knew that the image was starting to form in her head.

This time when I slide against her, I felt myself sliding in. As soon as I did so, I felt Camie start to grab hold of me. I could feel her adjust herself to steady herself. She didn't push or pull me, so I knew I was in a good spot.

"Why is it so warm?" Camie whispered into my ear. The idea of Camie only now experiencing real flesh and blood dick now was an immediate turn on, I had to control myself not to start pounding her with everything I had. That was going to be later.

"Are you imagining how good this is going to feel for your wife?"

Camie could only bit into my shoulder, her fingers starting to dig deeper into my back and arms. Muffled moans and whimpers came from her.

I began to push deeper into her gradually, letting out a satisfied sigh as I felt her take all of me. A muffled groan from my collarbone told me she had enjoyed the movement. As I begun to pull out, I grinned to myself as I watched my dick slick with her wetness. Now was the time to show Camie what having sex with a guy was all about.

Pumping at a moderate pace, I introduced Camie to getting fucked by a man. The slickness of her kept my dick moving. I groaned as I pulled back once more, Camie's pussy was an inferno vortex. I didn't think I was going to last long.

12