Dinner Party

Story Info
Maria starts her path of no return.
6.5k words
3.23
29.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria woke from her slumber with the morning light gently piercing through the gaps in her curtains. Looking over to her side in the dimly lit room, Chris was still sleeping. Though as Maria thought to herself, he could sleep through a car crash. She could probably roll out of bed, play some loud music next to him and he'd stay asleep the whole time.

Slipping out from under the covers, she felt the cool breeze in the room hit her barely covered body. Sleeping in a lacey nightie that only just came below her bottom was the closest she would come to wearing anything in bed, instead preferring to feel the sheets against her in the night, and on occasion, being able to press herself up against Chris if she ever needed a little fun.

She made her way through the hallway to the bathroom where she sorted herself out to get ready for the day ahead before returning to the bedroom to get dressed. As she walked in the door, Chris was sitting up in bed obviously laughing and texting someone on his phone.

"Who's that?" asked Maria.

"Ah! It's Liam and Rob. The two arseholes are in town for a few days" replied Chris.

"Weren't they the ones you were mates with back in Uni? The ones that joked around and teased you all the time?" Maria asked quizzically whilst fishing through her drawers for some clothes for work.

"It was all just good fun!" Chris laughed as he continued texting his mates. "Hey, would you mind if we invited them round for dinner this weekend? They're heading home on Sunday night and it would be great to catch up."

"Of course, as long as you're sure. Can we do Saturday night? It gives me a few days to go shopping and I can rest after work on Friday as well then" replied Maria.

"Sure! Thanks! You're the best!" exclaimed Chris as he climbed out of bed and walked off to the bathroom himself.

As she pulled on her blouse for work, Maria realised that she couldn't even remember what Liam and Rob looked like. Making a mental note to do some stalking on facebook later, she went and had her breakfast, picked up her bag, said goodbye to Chris will a quick peck on the lips and left for work.

Unfortunately today Maria had to work through her lunch so all her colleagues had already gone back to their desks by the time she made her way to the canteen in her office. Sitting alone on a table, she pulled out her lunch and started mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Remembering the conversation she'd had with Chris that morning, she decided to look up his friends that would be coming over on the weekend. Finding Chris' Facebook profile, she scrolled through the names until she found Liam.

His profile pic showed a man with dark hair, sitting in a short sleeve shirt on a beach with the ocean behind him. The smile lit up his face as she stared at him feeling like he was smiling just for her. Maria scrolled down to his gallery and started flicking through the pictures seeing holiday snaps and selfies taken fairly regularly. Heading back to his home page, she sent a quick friend request to him thinking she could get to know Chris' friends a bit better.

Heading back to the search, she went looking for Rob, finding him only a few moments later. His profile pic showed a fairer haired guy with some mountains in his background and a rather large backpack on his back. Flicking through his gallery she could see that he was very active, getting out for hikes and runs every week. He was a bit shorter, she supposed, but she could tell from his body that he could probably lift her up above his head without a second thought. Also sending a friend request to Rob, she finished up her lunch and headed back to her desk for the afternoon.

Mid way through the afternoon, Maria glanced at her phone to see a few messages waiting for her. Opening her phone, she saw messages from a couple of her friends, as well as Chris, and his 2 friends that she had reached out to at lunch.

Opening Chris' message first, she read.

Chris: Hey, the guys have said that they're up for dinner this weekend. I said to them to come over at about 7, hope that's ok with you..?? Luv ya!

Maria typed out a quick reply agreeing to the time and scrolled back through her phone to see Rob's message to her.

Rob: Hey, thanks for inviting us over this weekend. It'll be great to see you guys again. Still don't know how Chris landed a catch like you, good looks and a chef! I hope he knows how hard he has to work to keep you. Need me to bring anything?

Maria: Thanks! I guess he just got lucky and found me before anyone else. No need to get anything, but what sort of things do you like?

Maria blushed reading his message and even read it again twice smiling and giggling quietly to herself like a teenage girl in class. Opening Liam's message next she read.

Liam: Yo, good to be able to meet you again. It's been a while. Thanks for the invite. Hope Chris has actually learnt how to handle a lady by now, if not tell me and i'll have a chat with him on Sat! P.s. is that really you on the beach last summer in your fb pics?

Maria: Haha! Chris is still learning but he's pretty good don't worry. Yes that's me, but I hated those pics. I need to delete them but I keep putting it off. By the way, is there anything in particular you like or don't like for Sat?

Her head nearly spinning off her shoulders, Maria was giddy with embarrassment. He'd gone and stalked her on her facebook page, though she did admit that she had done it first.

Quickly reading her other messages, she tried to turn her focus back to her work, though it was a short lived effort as her phone pinged on the desk. Looking down, she could see that Liam had already replied;

Liam: I'm easy with food. What's wrong with the pics?

Maria: I hate my tummy in them and I needed to lose a little weight. Just don't look at them lol.

At the same time, Rob's texts also came in;

Rob: That's more than luck finding you! Last time I saw you guys, I wouldn't have been surprised if you confessed to me that he'd been drugging you against your will! I don't mind what's on the table, it's the company that makes it worthwhile.

Maria: haha! Aww that's sweet, thank you. I remember you being pretty good company last time. Have you been walking more? I'm sorry, I went through your pics. Those bags look heavy.

Maria got up from her desk and made her way to the toilets hoping that the walk would help her calm down a bit. Checking her phone, she'd already had more messages. Sitting on the toilet for a moment, they just came thick and fast.

Liam: I can't see anything wrong. Tight little legs bum and tum and nothing out of place. Only a shame I wasn't on the beach that day, i'd have had to take a few pics of my own.

Maria: lol, Are you allowed to say such things to me? I've worked on it a lot recently and I look and feel a lot better about myself now than I did then.

Liam: That's up to you I guess. If you think you're better now, let's see. I'll give you an honest opinion.

Rob: Yeh I try to get out as often as I can to stay in shape, plus the scenery isn't bad. You look like you've been looking after yourself from what I can see on fb.

Maria: I've been trying to get in better shape lately, I think it's working. Are you allowed to be perving on your friend's girlfriend's pics in fb...?

Rob: I don't know. I guess it's your choice what you do. I can't wait to see how much you might have changed.

Maria was more than embarrassed now, she was even getting past flustered and could feel a familiar wetness building between her legs as these 2 friends of her boyfriend showed her the kind of attention she'd not had since she had started dating Chris.

Finishing up, she went to wash her hands and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Even with the pencil skirt and loose blouse, you could tell she had done alot to improve her figure over the last year. Opening the camera app on her phone, she pointed it at the mirror and took a quick snap. Reviewing it, she thought "I can do better than that."

Maria started posing in the mirror while the toilets were empty. Placing her hand on her hip, a little pout, even running her hand up through her hair. Releasing any inhibitions, she didn't even realise that she had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse, just enough to show her bra peeking through.

Biting her lip and enjoying herself immensely at work, she sent the last pic to Liam and Rob accompanied by a short message that said "How do you think I look now? Speak later". With that, she hit the send button on a picture that showed her standing at the sinks in the work toilets, her hair slightly disheveled, her eyes piercing the centre of the picture while she bit her lip. Her hand trailed down her cheek and led to the top 3 buttons on her silk blouse having been undone. You could see part of the white lace bra and the top of her breasts underneath poking through. Her posture showed a sexy and confident woman that she'd not seen in a number of years.

The rest of her afternoon passed in a blur as Maria ignored her phone to try and get her work done and head home as soon as she could. Pulling up at home, both Liam and Rob had left some very complementary emoji's for answers to her and 30 minutes later, Chris came home. It only took Maria 5 seconds to get his cock out, throw a condom on him and sink herself down on it, releasing all the sexual tension she had built up through the afternoon.

----The Next day----

Over the next couple of days, Maria's flirtings with Liam and Rob increased rapidly and with it, so did her boundaries.

It had started on Thursday morning by sending a picture of what she was wearing to both of them. Knowing it was going to be a warm day, she had opted for a lightly patterned summer dress that buttoned up all the way up the front and deliberately took the picture before doing up the last 4 buttons showing off the lacy bra underneath. Both Liam and Rob's compliments came before she'd even left the house and making the mistake of reading them in her car before setting off meant that by the time she was at work, her mind was already drifting. As she'd pulled up in the car park, she texted them both to ask what they were wearing to work. Neither disappointed, and neither of them had any problems showing off themselves.

As she left work that day, Maria popped to the toilets, slipped off her panties and took a picture of them on the side by the sink, simply sending the picture to both of them with the message, "Too wet to take home."

On Friday, it was set to be even hotter, and that was before the weather was mentioned. That morning, Maria hadn't bothered with putting on the dress, before taking her selfies in the mirror showing off her nicest matching underwear. Liam had responded in kind with only a small set of boxers on, but Rob went one step further by taking his own selfie, naked. Maria salivated all day over his body, and more enticingly his cock, wanting nothing more than to be able to taste him and put her hands all over him.

By Friday night, the texts between the 3 of them had escalated significantly in such a short space of time. She decided to tease the 2 of them further.

First by sending a text to Liam;

Maria: How are you going to keep your hands to yourself tomorrow night after all this?

Liam: I might not. I don't think I could even last past the starters.

Maria: Whatever could you do with Chris and Rob there?

Liam: Well since Rob and I have been sharing, we both know you've been texting the both of us. Just a shame Chris isn't into sharing you for dinner.

And following up with texts to Rob;

Maria: How are you going to keep your hands to yourself tomorrow night after all this?

Rob: Who said i'm keeping my hands to myself? If I want you, i'll have you.

Maria: What about Chris and Liam feeling left out?

Rob: Liam and I can share, we've been chatting this week as well. You're the dessert we want tomorrow night.

--- Saturday ---

Maria had spent all day in a haze about Liam and Rob coming for dinner. She was scared, excited, thrilled and way too distracted to concentrate on anything.

Chris had caught her daydreaming quite a few times in the day and had always asked if she was ok. All Maria could do was try and focus as much as possible and hope her adrenaline levels came down soon or she thought she might pass out.

Maria busied herself about preparing for the evening as best she could and at about 5 in the afternoon, went to get herself showered, spending more time than usual in making sure she was as perfect as she could be. The door rang an hour later and Chris answered it while Maria continued in the bedroom. Partly because she was scared to see Liam and Rob after their flirtatious texts that week, and partly because she couldn't decide what to wear.

In the end, she did her hair very simply, makeup to compliment her dress, put on some diamond earrings and a matching necklace, the black lace thong from her favourite set of lingerie and put on her favourite silk cocktail dress which draped gently over the front of her body, leaving her back exposed and a short slit up the side finishing just below her hips, all shimmering in a dark blood red. Her blood had already boiled that day, so why not make everyone else's blood do the same?.

Entering the room, Maria announced herself very casually "Has everyone got a drink? Dinner shouldn't be much longer."

The lounge felt like it froze. All 3 men stopped in their conversation to drink in the beauty in the doorway. She could feel Rob and Liam's eyes quietly undressing her in their minds which only made her grateful she had actually decided to put some form of underwear on this evening; her's were already getting wet. Chris glanced at his mates and gave them each a quick jab in the arms before getting up and gently sweeping Maria into the kitchen with his arm around her waist. "Wow! You're stunning! I didn't know you wanted to dress up tonight otherwise I'd have told the guys" exclaimed Chris. "Oh don't worry. This is all for me. I decided to just treat myself tonight and feel good. You don't mind do you?" Maria's reply was calm and practiced. It helped that she'd anticipated his response. Chris just shook and nodded his head "Good" said Maria, "Because dinner is almost ready and I don't have time to get changed again."

With that, she spun herself around and made herself look busy, knowing full well in her head that their starters that night were going to be cooked in the microwave and she really didn't need to hurry. "Go and catch up with Liam and Rob. I'll sort things here and let you know if I need help" she hoped that would be enough to get Chris to head back because Maria was definitely starting to blush.

Chris grabbed a couple more drinks and headed back to the lounge. Maria could hear that the conversation had restarted and even picked up the occasional compliment from Liam and Rob to Chris as they spoke.

The starters were soon done and Maria called them into a table already laden with their food. "You'll have to forgive me, I got the timing a little off on our main course, it'll be a bit late, so I thought i'd at least stop you all going hungry" she said as she gestured for them to each take a seat. Conversation flowed almost as much as the wine did at the table. Maria made sure to keep Chris' glass topped up so that he might not notice how much she was blushing at the fact that both Liam and Rob had been stroking her legs under the table. So much so, that she had just given in to them and opened her legs, putting her knees as close to each of them as she could to help them reach more easily.

Once the starters were done, Maria asked Liam to help sort the dishes out while Rob and Chris went back into the lounge with fresh glasses.

"Fuck! You're like dynamite. Your selfies just aren't good en...." Liam was swiftly cut off as Maria wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. She was too wound up to wait any longer and just needed to feel someone against her. Liam didn't disappoint, or miss a beat. His hands were all over her feeling her top being pulled up her body and his hands abusing their freedom of her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he picked her up and gently sat her on the counter of the kitchen. Pushing her dress up her legs, he grabbed hold of her panties and tore them down her legs. Holding them aloft in his hands, he pressed them against his nose, closed his eyes, and breathed in deeply taking Maria's scent straight to the primal parts of his brain.

Liam opened his eyes and caught Maria like a deer in his headlights. There was nothing she would be able to do now to stop him. His hands pressed against the insides of her thighs and pushed them wide as his head dived down and greedily licked her pussy. Maria's shock at the sudden violation of her body sent shocks across her body. She'd been so worked up, that within seconds Liam had her already shaking on the edge of cumming.

Grabbing his hair with one hand and steadying herself with the other, she ground her clit against his tongue and helped herself over the edge. Holding his hair to keep her upright, she had to bite down on her other hand to stop herself from making too much noise. "Everything alright in there? Do you need some help" came Chris' voice from the other room.

"Nooo" Maria tried with all her effort, while she was still coming down from her orgasm. "Liam...is... just telling... me....what he does...for work. Very...ugh....interesting."

"Maria was so good to give me a taste of what she does, I thought I would just give her a preview of my work" Liam shouted over his shoulder, though his pause was very brief as he went straight back to work on Maria's swollen and very sensitive clit.

As she relaxed down from her high, she could already feel the second orgasm coming, closing her eyes, she focused all her efforts on every movement Liam's tongue made. Her lungs forgot how to work, her heart was beating so hard it might escape!

Liam could feel Maria starting to press herself against him again and gently pushing two of his fingers up inside her pussy, he began to finger fuck her, just in time for her to cum again. This time, he made sure to not drink everything, he wanted some of her juices to drip down her legs so Rob could see and feel what they had been up to, not that Rob would need much help since they'd both been planning this since they found out what Maria was doing to both of them.

Maria was helped down off the counter and Liam was very careful to make sure he supported her weight until she had full control of her legs again. Pulling him down again, she kissed him, tasting her cum on his lips and tongue only served to make her wetter again, though by now she was surprised that might even be possible.

Breaking the kiss, Maria pulled his head down and whispered to him; "Keep the panties as a souvenir."

Letting him go, Liam's smile was as devilish as it was handsome. He turned and walked back to the other room, pocketing her panties as he went. As he walked in the room, Rob gave Liam a knowing wink while Chris continued with his story, none-the wiser.

Maria managed to clean up the dishes and turned her attention to dinner, which was on the verge of starting to burn now after having been distracted for so long. She hadn't planned for Liam to do that to her, but her mood wasn't going to let her stop him.

Calling them all back in for the next course, Chris was clearly now tipsy and enjoying his wine while Rob and Liam both eyed her up as though she was their dinner. Not that she'd complain.

As dinner continued, both of them had their hands on her legs again, this time with Maria's naked pussy under the table. Neither of them could reach all the way up her leg without giving the game away to Chris, but she was certainly trying to make it as easy for them as possible to get as close as they could.

12