Dinner Party - A Cuckold Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda then prompted me to say something. I continued, "Folks, I'm sure some of this must seem odd, but believe me, it's a relationship that works for us. Be assured that we are still married, we love each other more than ever, even as I share her with another. We will continue to be friends just like we always have."

"To Tony - my husband!" she toasted and raised her glass. And then we kissed.

Jim step forward to raise a toast, "To our favorite cuckold couple that we love!" Everyone clapped and cheered. He whispered to me, "Congrats, dude, how generous of you!"

Julianne shouted out, "So, Linda, are you going to tell us who's the lucky guy?" Everyone roared in approval. The question was on everyone's mind, and a number of people were looking at Brad already. Their suspicions were confirmed.

Linda looked at Brad, and waved to him to come over. "You all know this man...he's the big boss, my handsome stud, none other than my man Brad!" she said proudly as he squeezed in next to her. She stood in the middle and put her arms around both of us. Several people took some pictures. Then she released me, pushed me back a step, and planted a big kiss on his lips as he held her tight, with his arm around her waist. I stood next to them feeling a bit odd. My face grew red as people hooted and cheered. At one point, Brad cupped his hand around her breast while friends took pictures.

Brad spoke up briefly too, "Linda, thank you. I am a very, very fortunate man to be part of your world, I appreciate everything that you and Tony have done for me. I'm thrilled to be here for you." He paused to kiss Linda directly on the mouth. It was a long and drawn out kiss, where she leaned back, and he held her tightly. His one hand was wrapped across her back, and the other hand was prominently cupping her ass. When finished, he stood up with a "Thank you and enjoy the party!" Then he interrupted, "Oh, and one more thing! Tony, may the best man win!" he bragged as he gave me a friendly punch on the arm.

"Cheers," I replied, knowing well exactly how nil my chances of winning were.

The crowd broke up after this, as Linda continued to be embraced next to Brad as the new couple. A lot of people came up to us to tell us how cool it was how we managed to work all this out happily. Some folks acknowledged that they knew something was going on. A couple of my close colleagues were really surprised and were asking how I could accept this sort of "one way love triangle". I had to explain to them that the cuckolding was actually my idea, and that we were happy. Several people were pushing the boundaries of decent social conversation, asking how it all worked at home, over dinner, and even sleeping arrangements. Brad and Linda answered with poise without getting into intimate details. I was relieved that they didn't get into any more details about the humiliating details of our private lives, but rather described it more as a variation on an open marriage.

Over the rest of the evening, there was a lot of general discussion - politics, weather, sports, work, and so on. But the recurring theme kept coming back to the bombshell announcement that evening about Brad and Linda cuckolding me. My cock was constantly in and out of a state of erection as I casually talked about how enjoyable it was for me to know that Linda had her freedom even while still being my wife, and how it was win-win-win deal for everyone. I wasn't quite sure if people were impressed with me, or thought less of me. I assumed the best and represented my situation as one of my own desired making.

Brad and Linda sat next to each other at dinner, looking like a real couple in many ways. I ended up having to sit next to Brad, away from Linda. After dinner, I tried to overhear their conversations with others. Every so often, I would hear something like a dismissive, "he doesn't mind", or "you know, we just work out the arrangements, usually depending on Brad's presence and schedule", and "no, remarkably, it hasn't really affected things at the office." The comment though that most hit me hardest was when Linda said something to another woman which sounded along the lines of "I never knew what I was missing!" I also heard snippets during which I realized that Linda had selectively invited some guests to stick around after the party for drinks tonight where they could talk more.

After the other guests left around 10:30 that evening, there were five others still hanging out. These were the people closest to Brad, the ones who had worked the longest with him. Both Jim and Julianne from my team were invited, Brad's secretary Karen, and another couple of colleagues from marketing, Susan and Matt had also stayed back. We retired to the living room. I sat down next to Linda, put my arm around her, and congratulated her on a very fun party. She acknowledged how much she really enjoyed it too. Brad was sitting on the other couch, and to my dismay, Linda invited him over to sit next to her. She nudged me gently and asked me to go get the white box. While I got up, Brad gladly took my place.

The other guests were all sitting around curiously. Jim spoke up, "Brad, Linda, Tony, I have to hand it to you. I don't know many couples who could explore this kind of thing. It's pretty cool. How did it come about, can I ask?"

Susan wanted to know more also, "Tell me Linda, doesn't it become too much to handle two guys, especially when we're working full time?"

Brad explained to them how this would be hard to understand unless you live the lifestyle. He then said that they would be happy to say more about the cuckolding lifestyle, but that they would be sworn to secrecy to not say anything more at work. They all agreed, their eyes beaming in curiosity.

At this point, Linda handed me the box. I hesitated to open it up. Brad pushed me, "Go on, Tony, open it up. It's okay. It's a gift for you from Linda and me."

I pulled the pink ribbon off. I peeked inside, moved aside the white tissue and saw that it was some kind of lacy lingerie type of outfit. I shut the box immediately.

"No, no, Tony, open it up and show everyone," Linda commanded.

I opened up the box and lifted up a complete French Maid uniform, include a silky black and white maid dress, a headpiece with bow and collar, ruffled sleeves, stockings, and lacy black panties.

Julianne just doubled over in laughter. Linda decided to take a vote, "So, who wants to see Tony try it on?" All of the hands shot up at once, including Linda herself. She looked at me naughtily and pointed to the bathroom to go change.

Karen offered to come with me, "Tony, would you like some help?" she giggled.

"No, it's okay--" I started to say.

Linda interjected, "Karen, yes, I think he will need some help. Thank you."

In the bathroom, I stripped off all of my regular clothes and one by one put on the complete uniform. Karen was having too much fun watching and helping. I tried to turn around when changing out of my boxers, but she insisted on looking. She made me turn around. She took a good long look, and then handed me the panties, saying, "Now I understand what Linda is getting out of this."

"Shut up! No one asked you," I retorted.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the maid has an attitude problem, huh? Keep it up and I'll have to file a complaint with your wife," she joked.

"Fuck off," I replied. She scoffed and then left.

When I returned from the bathroom donning the ridiculous maid's uniform, they all cheered me on. Brad told me to bring drinks for everyone. They went around the room. I wrote down the order on a piece of paper like a waitress. How sweetly humiliating it was. I returned with trays of different drinks and walked around to serve everyone.

Brad was watching and enjoying the scene. He proposed that I should learn to do some Victorian style of respectfully greeting respect when serving your superiors. "What's it called?"

Susan piped in immediately, "You mean to curtsy? Yes, that would be adorable, wouldn't it?" Linda encouraged her as Susan got up to show me how to do it. "The curtsy is a show of respect. Usually it's done only by women, but you're dressed so well for the part. Grab your skirt daintily by the edges, cross one foot behind the other, and bend the knees, while bowing just slightly." She demonstrated it. It was clear that everyone was expecting me to follow, so I did it. Apparently I did it so well, so gracefully that they kept telling me to do it again and again.

The next hour just dragged on for what seemed like a long time. I was continuously being ordered around by all of them. "Pick up the glasses and bottles." "Get me another." "Put on such and such music." Linda had me give her a foot rub while she chatted with Julianne. She even asked if Julianne would like a foot rub from me. Thankfully she declined.

Julianne was really curious about things. She was delighted to be getting to know me better. She asked Linda very directly, "Linda, doesn't your husband get jealous of you giving his manager so much attention, and being intimate with him? Most men would get frustrated and upset."

Linda explained to her, "No, Tony is different. He's a submissive man inside, and I'm a dominant personality. Of course, he does sometimes get jealous, and cranky, and starts to give us a hard time, but usually a sound spanking sets him straight again!"

"A spanking!? Did you say that you spank him?" Julianne asked with sparkling eyes and disbelief.

My embarrassment was obvious. "Linda, you can't do this!" I objected just a little too loudly.

"I can't?" she replied. "Who says I can't? You?"

I back pedaled, "No, it's not like that. You know what I mean - " I fumbled.

"No I don't know what you mean. But I can tell you one thing...I don't like being told by my sissy husband what I can and can't do!"

"Fine! Do whatever you like," I barked back.

At this point, Karen volunteered to my wife that I had been rude to her in the bathroom earlier. She ratted me out, telling her how I told her off. Linda looked at me disapprovingly. She stared me down, and without even looking at Brad, she instructed him calmly, "Brad, get the paddle please." He got up right away as I stood horrified as the scene unfolded. "I will not tolerate that kind of attitude and disrespect, especially not in front of our guests."

There was silence in the room for a moment, but once Linda smiled again, the tension was broken. Brad returned just a moment later holding the dreaded wooden implement. Jim and Julianne started to sing in teasing schoolchildren kind of tune, "Someone's getting a spanking, someone's getting a spanking!" They marveled at the long American style sorority paddle, complete with holes.

Soon enough, I was pulled over her lap. Brad held my legs down while Julianne and Susan held my hands down on the other side. Linda tossed the skirt up, and pulled my panties down. "Julianne, you wanted to know how I keep him in line, right? Watch how quickly and effectively it can work. Hold him down tightly." She started lightly, but it escalated quickly. My wife gave me a blistering paddling while everyone counted the strokes. After about 30 strokes, I was crying out for mercy. She continued with another 20 strokes, and then asked me, "So Tony, you want to tell me again what I can't do?"

"There is nothing that you can't do!" I replied back, "You can do no wrong!"

"Well, that's a change of attitude, isn't it? But let's just make sure anyways." She paddled my buttocks very hard another 10 times as I squirmed and pleaded to no effect. Then she invited the secretary to do the honors. Karen readily agreed. They held me still while Karen whacked my ass another dozen times as I apologized and pleaded. After I stood up, Linda looked at me, and I knew instantly to curtsy and say thank you. She whispered into my ears. I obeyed readily, by going to stand facing into the corner with my panties down around me ankles and my skirt pinned up so that everyone could see my freshly paddled buttocks. I dared not object.

Later that evening, Brad told me that he was planning to reorganize the team. He was being promoted to run a larger division and would no longer be able to have so many direct reports. I was devastated to learn that he planned to put Julianne in charge of the team. "But Sir, she came in after me. She used to report to me! I trained her for 6 months. I have more experience than her--" I complained.

"Enough, Tina! This isn't about tenure. Look, in all fairness, Julianne has shown the leadership skills necessary to lead the team. You don't have that. In fact, there's a lot you could learn from her. I need you to respect this decision, and to support her. I've already spoken to her about it. I've also spoken to Linda about it, and she's promised to make sure that you transition into this nicely."

Julianne must have seen what was going on and realized. She came over to me to tell me that she had plans for how to transform the team to be more effective in supporting the business units. I explained to her that this was all happening too fast, and that it would take some time to adapt. She took me aside into the guest bedroom for a private talk. "Tina, look, things are going to be different now. I'm your boss now, and I expect to be respected and supported. Brad has warned me about some potential backlash, and in order to nip this in the bud, he gave me certain, special authorities to help you transition."

"Special authorities? Such as what?" I demanded to know.

"You'll find out. For now, get down on your knees and kiss my shoes."

I hesitated. "If I need to, I will take that paddle and blister your ass right now in front of everyone. Is that what you want?"

"No, Julianne, please, no." I bowed down to kiss her shoes one after the other.

"Good. You will not call me Julianne anymore. You will call me Ms. Langley, got it?"

"Yes Ms. Langley."

"Good. Tina, I value your contributions on the team. I think you have a lot of potential. But just know that insubordination will not be tolerated. I'll be watching for it, and testing you. If you do anything to undermine me, you will be disciplined."

"I understand completely."

"After work on Monday, you're going to come over to my apartment and clean it for me. Bring your maid outfit."

"But Ms. Langley, that's not part of my job—"

"Sure it is, because I just made it part of your job." She stood there, facing me down with a determination that impressed me.

"Bend over, Tina, drop your panties. You've just earned your first spanking already."

I did as instructed. She left the room and then returned with the paddle. She closed the door and proceeded to whack my bottom several dozen times on each side. She had a strong stroke, and it hurt a lot coming on top of the spankings earlier that evening. It took all of my strength to not cry out.

"Ms. Langley, I would be thrilled to come to your place after work and clean it up. Thank you for the opportunity." I replied.

"Good answer!" she explained as she opened the door to lead me out.

Back in the family room, I learned right away that everyone heard the punishment. Linda came over to me to ask how I was doing. I replied honestly that it was overwhelming and that I wasn't prepared for Julianne to take such a hard stance. "Honey, it's going to be ok. Just try to behave and obey better, and you'll be fine. Like any new manager, Julianne needs to establish the tone from the beginning, so you need to be supportive."

After the guests left, Brad and Linda looked at me with a smile, congratulated me on a fine performance. Linda gave me a very generous and passionate kiss. "Tina, honey, you know what happens now, right?"

"What?" I asked.

"Master Brad and I are going to retire to the bedroom upstairs. You need to clean up everything here, dishes, vacuuming, trash. When you're done, you will sleep in the guest room down here."

Brad added, "Tina, we will text you a message when we're ready for breakfast tomorrow morning. Until then, you are not allowed to disturb us. And try not to make any noise."

"Yes, Sir."

Linda giggled, "But you can definitely expect to hear some noise from upstairs!"

They left to go upstairs. Linda reminded me that I was to keep my uniform on until given permission tomorrow to take it off. I cleaned up the house, horny and frustrated. It was not long before I heard them going at it. Linda's moaning grew louder and louder, along with Brad's grunting. I tiptoed upstairs, in my humiliating French maid outfit. I pressed my ear to the door of the master bedroom, the room where I once had the right to sleep in with my wife. Instead, another superior man had taken my place, ousted me, and was now fucking my wife to high heaven on my marital bed. They went at it in different positions and for a long time. I had never heard such passionate noises from my wife's mouth. She had several momentous orgasms before Brad reached his climax. The moment of orgasm rang in my ears and then subsided. Then the room went silent for a while. I lied down in the guest bed, tossing and turning all night.

The next morning, I received a text message from Linda telling me to come up. Inside the bedroom, Linda and Brad were under the covers. The air smelled of raw sex. She whispered to me to bring coffee and toast after half an hour, and told me I could join them in the bedroom to have my breakfast also. Before I left, she handed me a balled up pair of lacy panties from underneath the covers. "Wash these for me Tina," she ordered with a smile.

** End of dinner party

12