Dinner With Daddy

Story Info
A couple has private fun at a public event.
2.9k words
4.41
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie slipped on her tight fitting dress; the one daddy had bought specifically for tonight. It was a little small, but he probably planned it that way. It fit to her curves, accentuating her hips and barely fitting over her breasts. It was strapless, so she hitched it up as high as it would go, hoping her boobs wouldn't pop out at an inopportune moment.

She spun in the mirror, admiring herself from every angle. The dress did make her look good, she would admit. It was dark turquoise, and shimmered with spatters of blue and green. Light danced around her figure, making her look ethereal and majestic. Because it was so tight, she could see the thin line of her underwear around her waist. She shrugged, there was nothing she could do about that.

To match her dress she wore green eyeshadow and blue lipstick. Her dark brown hair was left to flow around her shoulders, tastefully falling across her chest, as if pointing to the poorly concealed bosoms. She giggled to herself. It had been a while since she felt this pretty. She loved how daddy spoiled her.

Marie watched through the mirror as her husband Marc entered the room behind her. He was wearing a dark blue tux, the same color as her lipstick, and had his hair gelled back. She could see silvery flecks peppered through his hair, but that only made him more handsome.

"Hi gorgeous," he purred, looking her up and down. "I knew you would look stunning in that dress." Marie giggled, still facing the mirror. She put on her earrings as he approached; little green emeralds that sparked like the rest of her.

"I have a few more things I want you to wear for tonight, baby," said Marc, now pressed against her back, gently caressing her shoulders.

"Oh?" She replied, raising her eyebrow. She has thought she was ready to go. She watched through the mirror as he took out a little collar from behind his back, wrapping it around her throat and buckling it in the back. It was a thin strip of black leather that could be easily disguised as just another piece of jewelry. Marie blushed.

"Just so you know who you belong to," whispered Marc in her ear. He hooked one finger under the collar and pulled her gently towards him, planting a kiss on her cheek. Marie whimpered softly, her legs feeling like jelly.

"I'm not done yet, cutie." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two small objects. One was a silver buttplug with an emerald on the end that matched her earrings. The other was a small pink vibrator that Marc could control through an app on his phone.

"Put these in for my baby. Then we can go." He handed them both to her as she turned to meet his gaze. Her face was bright red and her knees were shaking now. Her heart pounded in her chest as Marc smirked down at her, knowing the control he had over her. They both knew he owned her body and soul, and Marie wouldn't have it any other way.

Stepping into the bathroom, Marie slipped both toys into her holes, flinching at the cold metal. Her slit was so wet that she barely needed lube to get either of them in. She pulled her panties back up, adjusted her dress, and headed out to meet Marc. She nodded at him as she came out, confirming both toys were inside.

"Good girl. Now lets go."

Half an hour later they pulled up to the venue. It was a little get together Marc's company held yearly for their employees. It was fully catered with top quality food, music, and location choices. They also held an auction giving away trips or tickets for events that were so out of Marie's price range that it baffled her. It was one of the few times a year that she could dress up and look like a star hanging on Marc's arm. Not only was he well respected within his company, but his looks and smooth conversation skills made him quite the charmer. Marie was proud to be able to call him hers. She felt she had won the lottery.

They mingled for a while, talking and drinking. Marc went around conversing with the head executives of the company and Marie followed like his little entourage. Occasionally she found someone else to talk with on her own, but most of the time she clung to Marc's arm. She was enjoying the looks she was getting from his coworkers. Men poorly concealing their wandering gaze while women more tactfully hiding their jealousy or admiration. Marie felt like the prize of the party, and she was enjoying herself very much.

Eventually it was time to sit down and eat. Marie flinched as she settled in her chair. She had forgotten about her plug. Marc smirked slightly, noticing her jump, before continuing conversation with the man next to him. Marie picked up her menu, letting the plug settle deeper into her ass. She could feel the vibrator inside her every time she shifted as well. It wasn't on currently, but it still made her feel stuffed full. Her pussy twitched. She felt so naughty at this party, knowing she had toys inside her slutty holes. It would be so embarrassing if anyone else found out, yet the idea was alluring in its own way. Maybe Marc would let someone else use her if they promised to keep the secret.

Marie yelped slightly as suddenly her vibrator lit up inside her pussy. She quickly hid it under a fit of coughing, glancing over at Marc as she did. He had his phone in his hand, cleverly tilted away from the others at the table. He looked back at her, as if concerned by her coughing.

"You alright baby?" he asked, faking genuine concern.

"Yeah, I just swallowed wrong. I'm alright," Marie stammered, embarrassed. The vibrator continued to rampage inside her pussy, occupying her thoughts and making her wet. She could feel it through the plug into her ass as well, making it more intense.

"Alright." Marc turned back to his conversation, resting his phone on the table and sliding his hand under the table cloth. He rested it on Marie's thigh, concealed under the table. Marie shuddered and pushed herself in further, nervous someone would see. Marc began rubbing her leg, occasionally dipping his hand into her inner thigh and squeezing slightly. Her breathing had a slight hitch to it now, and she was unable to process the conversation around her.

Suddenly a waitress appeared at her shoulder, staring down at her, expectantly. Marie snapped back to reality, noticing everyone else at the table was looking at her as well, expecting her to order.

"Oh! Sorry. Yes, I'll have the..." Just then the vibrator pulsed violently, increasing in intensity. She jumped, her voice caught in her throat. Her legs began to shake as her heart rate increased. She struggled to maintain a neutral expression as her menu swam in front of her eyes, her focus waning.

"It's alright baby. Just say what you want," said Marc, resting his hand on her forearm. She looked over at him, pleading with her eyes for him to turn it down so she could focus. He shook his head ever so slightly, letting her know that wasn't going to happen. She looked back at her menu, trying her best to make her eyes read the words in front of her. She could feel the impatience growing from everyone around her. Panic began to mount as she grew closer to orgasm and further from being able to regain control of herself. She was going to cum in front of all these people, and the idea was turning her on more than she liked to admit.

With a last struggle, she was able to order and the waitress walked away, shaking her head slightly as she went. The vibrator calmed down and she sighed in relief. She sat there for a few minutes, trying to regain her composure and calm her breathing. Her forehead glistened with drips of sweat and she dabbed at it with her napkin, pretending as though nothing had happened.

She heard her phone buzz in her purse. She pulled it out. It was a text from Marc. "Good girl" it read. She bit her lip and replaced her phone, letting her hand wander to find Marc's on the table. He briefly squeezed her hand and she felt better. He knew what he was doing.

The food came and they all settled down to eat. Marie had forgotten what she had ordered, being so distracted at the time. Despite this, it was delicious and she dug in with gusto. Until then she had only been drinking, bringing a flush to her face and making her feel warm. She filled herself with the warm food, again forgetting about the toys inside her. The conversation around the table filled her ears and she drifted from conversation to conversation as they caught her interest.

She had just finished eating when the vibrator turned up again. She was feeling warm and fuzzy now, content with the food and the drink. She let out a soft quiet moan as her pussy began to heat up once more. Marc didn't seem to notice, and everyone one else at the table was still occupied, so she settled back into her chair and enjoyed the feeling. She let her eyes drift across the back wall, tracing the tops of curtains and rolling back every now and then. Her breathing increased but she barely noticed. Her crotch was hot and pulsing, and her brain was becoming fuzzy.

Marc rested his hand on her thigh again and she jumped, pulled out of her stupor. She sat up quickly, again pulling herself up to the table. His hand began to drift up her thigh, approaching her crotch. She glanced around nervously, seeing if anyone had noticed. No one had. His hand continued to wander up until it was resting on her dress right over her crotch. She looked over at him, her heart pounding nervously. He wasn't even looking her direction, yet his fingers were pressing slightly into her dress, inching closer to her clit.

Her breath stopped as the fingers found their target. Her dressed was stretched between her thighs, allowing Marc's finger to feel her clit through the fabrics. She grabbed his hand and gripped it hard. Marc stopped and looked over at her.

"Is everything alright baby?" he asked, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. She stared at him, biting her lip and unable to speak. He continued to circle her clit and she whimpered, lip quivering and legs shaking. Still, no one seemed to notice her struggles.

"Would you excuse us for a second," Marc asked the table, suddenly standing up and pulling Marie up with him by her wrist. She walked passively behind him, confused but unable to focus. Every step she took sent pulses through her body as the vibrator and plug moved around inside her. Marc dragged her through the hall, weaving between tables to the back. She was worried someone would see how wet and flushed she was.

Marc pulled her into the men's restroom. Luckily it was empty. He dragged her into the large stall in the back, shoving her in and locking the door behind them. She looked at him curiously, heart still pounding.

"Pull your dress up and kneel on the toilet. Ass to me." Marc growled. She did so, pressing her hands against the cold tile behind the toilet. She heard a zipper and then felt Marc slide up behind her, his hands on her waist. He reached around and pulled the now still vibrator out of her. She moaned slightly.

"Hush baby. We don't want anyone to hear us." She felt his cock slide between her thighs and she started grinding on it needily. She was dripping wet from all the earlier teasing and she wanted nothing more than to cum. Marc reached around and placed his hand over her mouth, gripping her face as he slid into her. Marie's eyes rolled, her ass sliding back to take more of his cock. He began to pound into her, pulling back just before he was buried all the way to avoid smacking into her ass and making noise.

Suddenly they heard the door to the bathroom open and they both froze. Marie tucked her feet up further, making sure no one could see them under the stall door. Marc continued to stand still, as if he was simply peeing. They heard the man begin to use the urinal and Marc began to slowly slide into her again. She turned to look back at him, eyes full of worry. She saw him smirking, a devious look on his face. He picked up the pace and Marie fought hard to not make any noise. She bit her lip hard, tasting blood, and she tried to control her breathing and not moan.

Eventually the other man left and Marc resumed his furious pace. Marie began to pant quietly, quickly getting closer to the edge as Marc rocked into her. She'd been so close to the edge so many times; she was aching to cum. Closer and closer she got to orgasm, becoming increasingly loud as the pressure inside her increased.

Suddenly, Marc let go of her mouth and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. With a loud moan, Marie came, her cum gushing out all over his cock and dripping onto the toilet and floor below. Waves flooded her as she slumped forward against the wall. Her legs shook violently, threatening to toss her to the floor. Marc had stopped thrusting and was now holding her hips, keeping her upright as the orgasm tore through her. Her vision pulsed and she panted heavily, uncaring of the noise she was making.

Finally her orgasm died away and she felt Marc slide out. His cock still hard. She turned to him, now fully sitting on the toilet. She looked up at him, and sleepy content expression on her face.

"Thank you daddy," she whispered, smiling.

"I'm not done yet baby," he replied, again grabbing her hair. He stuck his throbbing cock in her mouth and her eyes widened in surprise. She could taste her own cum on him, along with his pre. The taste and smell was intoxicating. She greedily slurped up the juices from his shaft, running her tongue over every inch. She eagerly swallowed as much of his cock as she could, feeling him press into the back of her throat. Marc put his hands on the back of her head and gently eased himself in more, stretching her throat and stopping her breathing.

With a sudden retch, Marie gagged and pushed Marc away. "Mmm good girl. Now do it again. I want to cum in your throat." Again Marc slid himself into her throat, this time rocking back and forth slightly. Marie balled her fists and shut her eyes tight, trying to control her gag reflex. She gagged a few times, each time being given only a moment or two to breathe before he started up again. Her eyes began to water, doubtlessly smearing her makeup.

With a sudden grunt and a thrust, Marc began to cum. His cock twitched as his seed spurted into Marie's mouth. She held his cock in his mouth and looked up at him, watching his face as he came. He looked focused and almost angry, his eyebrows furrowed. It was cute to her. He always made the same face while orgasming. Obediently, she waited for him to be done, the cum pooling in her mouth. She could taste the salty acidity of it as Marc emptied his balls into her.

When he was done, she swallowed it all like a proper slut, and stood to cleanup and readjust herself. They used toilet paper to clean up all the drips and dry themselves off. Marie adjusted her shirt while Marc zipper his pants and tucked in his shirt. She then used her phone camera to check her makeup. Her lipstick was a little faded, having been smeared all over Marc's dick, but her mascara was fine. That was the perks of waterproof makeup. She reapplied her lipstick and was ready to go again. She felt much better now.

It was agreed upon that Marie didn't have to wear the vibrator anymore, yet she still kept in the butt plug. She slid the vibrator into her purse, hoping no one would glance in and see the bright pink toy. Marc popped his head out of the bathroom to make sure the coast was clear before the two of them slipped out and headed back to the table. They had only been gone for about 15 minutes and no one questioned their absence.

Without the vibrator in her, Marie was able to get to know the people at her table better. They we all very intoxicated, explaining their lack of observation. She giggled and drank, enjoying herself immensely, knowing daddy's cum was in her stomach at that moment.

The rest of the night passed quickly for them. When it was time to go home, Marie was basically hanging from Marc's shoulder as he kept her upright. With his help, she stumbled to the exit and they got in their car, once retrieved from the valet. Marie fell asleep on the way home, dreaming of daddy's cock. She loved him very much and hoped they would do this again soon.