Dinner with Mrs. Lasalle

Story Info
Mrs. Lasalle makes plans for my birthday.
3.9k words
4.6
38.3k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read "An Evening with Mrs. Lasalle" and "An Afternoon with Mrs. Lasalle" first.

For the remaining Sundays of the summer, I met Mrs. Lasalle at the auto shop. This is not that story. Let me just say that she taught me a few things.

At the end of August, I was having my 19th birthday. She wanted to celebrate my birthday by meeting me for dinner instead of having me visit her at the garage. Mrs. Lasalle gave me an address to meet her the following Sunday, late in the afternoon.

I biked to the address and arrived around 4 pm. It was a small house. I locked up my bike and went up to the front door and knocked.

A lady came to the door. "Willy?"

"Yes."

"Don't you recognize me?"

She had long natural curly hair. I did recognize her. But it had been years since I had seen her. "Aunt Beth?"

She laughed. "Come in. I am not your aunt Willy, just call me Beth."

She was Mrs. Lasalle's sister. She was the one that came over on all the birthdays. She liked to party with her sister and drink and horse around. She almost slapped me when her sister slipped her hand between her legs from behind and pinched her crotch. She had turned around and I was standing there, and she thought it was me. I called her Aunt Beth because that is what Kevin called her. She was a little shorter than her sister. Less curvy. Definitely smaller breasts. Her hair and the shape of her mouth and nose and her eyes were all similar to her sister. She looked a few years younger than Mrs. Lasalle. I would guess she was between thirty and thirty-five.

She was cooking dinner in the kitchen adjacent to the living room and she talked to me as she cooked. She brought me a drink and I turned on the TV. She came in a couple times to talk. I sat and slowly sipped my drink. What she was cooking smelled good, but I was a little disappointed. I would have to sit through an awkward meal instead of having fun with Mrs. Lasalle at the auto shop.

Mrs. Lasalle arrived. She was wearing the summer dress I liked so much and carrying a small cake. "Happy birthday Will."

"Hello Mrs. Lasalle."

"Mrs. Lasalle?" Beth questioned. "How formal."

"Will is very respectful Beth."

Beth carried the cake into the kitchen and Mrs. Lasalle sat on the couch close to me. I kept switching from staring at her in that tight dress and turning my head to see where her sister was in the kitchen. Mrs. Lasalle was smiling. She had a lecherous look on her face like when we were together, and she was enjoying herself. She put her hand on my leg and started moving it towards my shorts. When her fingers slid under the bottom edge of my shorts, I put my hand down on hers stopping it. I looked back to the kitchen. Beth was busy. Mrs. Lasalle forced her hand a little farther under my underwear and touched my balls and the base of my shaft. I just watched her for a while, unable to ask her to stop. When Beth started coming into the room I twisted and pushed her hand away. Beth handed her sister a glass of wine and then sat down on a chair facing us. I crossed my legs and pushed my hardon down.

We sat for a while and talked. Beth asked if I wanted some more iced tea. I said no. They drank their wine and continued to talk. Mrs. Lasalle asked about dinner.

"It's all done. Just waiting for the stuffed peppers to finish. It should be fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes. What should we do for fifteen minutes?"

"What were you doing when I walked in?" Beth looked straight at me. I must have been a little flushed when she walked in.

"We could do that." Mrs. Lasalle said. Then she put her hand back on my leg and slid it back towards my shorts. I stopped her with my hand. I didn't want to stop her; I just reacted because Beth was watching us. "Will. Let's do what I want." She said it in a way that she talked to me sometimes. Forcefully. I had to do things her way. She had made that clear to me the first time I met her at the auto shop. Our third Sunday together, she failed to show up. I called her the next day, and she was furious. The next Sunday, she made me do something humiliating. Something I don't want to write down. After that I always obeyed.

I let go of her hand and she slid it up my shorts as I spread my legs and sunk back on the couch. She got her hands on my shaft again and gently groped the bottom part of it. My eyes rolled back, and I groaned. I opened my eyes. Beth was staring at me over her wine glass. Mrs. Lasalle stopped and told me to stand up. I stepped out of my shorts and underwear. Then she told me to remove my shirt. I did. She moved me until I was standing between the couch and chair that Beth sat on. Mrs. Lasalle turned me one way then the other. Beth looked up at me. I felt embarrassed, but I was obviously turned on and my dick was rigid.

"What do you think?"

"He's grown nicely." Beth said.

Mrs. Lasalle guided me back to the couch and I sat down. She got off the couch and kneeled between my knees and started to lick my cock. Beth moved from her chair to the couch and sat next to me facing me, one hand still holding her wine glass. Mrs. Lasalle kept kissing my shaft and rubbing her lips against the head. She used one hand to fondle my balls and touch my legs. Beth looked down at my cock mostly but occasionally watched the pained expression on my face.

From the first time at the auto shop Mrs. Lasalle realized that I could get overwhelmed easily when we started to fool around. She had to take her time, or I wouldn't last. She got good at making me last. I didn't doubt that she would keep it up until dinner was ready. She kept teasing me, never putting it in her mouth and sucking it hard. Usually, we took breaks and we kissed, and I licked her nipples, but this time she remained fully clothed. She stayed right on it, licking and snuggling against it. She looked up at me and said "Beth wants to see it. She wants to watch when you do it."

I was confused. Beth was already watching me. What did she want to see? "Um ok."

Mrs. Lasalle lowered her mouth and took my shaft in. She raised and lowered, and I felt a lot of wetness, as if she was deliberately salivating. Then she got up and squeezed in beside me on the couch. I was between the two sisters and Mrs. Lasalle reached over and grabbed my shaft and started stroking me. This was the first time she used her hand so forcefully on me. It felt way better than when I jerked off, but it was nothing compared to when she used her mouth. She was doing it steadily though, and I felt myself building up. I sunk further into the couch. She slid her hand up and down. She was jerking it faster and I felt my body tense. My legs straightened and then bent pushing against their legs. Mrs. Lasalle put her leg over my lower leg. I watched the head of my penis disappear into her curved palm and reappear over and over. Beth was watching me intently. She was wearing jeans so I couldn't feel her flesh, but the fact that I was pressing my leg against hers was exciting. I looked at the tshirt she was wearing, and I saw that her nipples were hard. I turned from Beth to Mrs. Lasalle who was watching her hand slide up and down. I looked down. She was stroking me fast and my engorged head appeared and disappeared in a blur. I squirted. I grunted. I felt something hit my chin. I squirted. She kept stroking me even as I spasmed. A rope of cum landed on my chest accelerated by the pulling of her hand. I kept spasming until I couldn't stand it anymore and I clasped down on her arm stopping her movement. By the time I caught my breath I realized I was covered in cum. She had pointed up towards my chest as she stroked me, and I had beads and streaks of cum from my belly button to my chin. I sat there catching my breath. Finally, Mrs. Lasalle let go. Beth stood up and walked away.

"That was good Will." Mrs. Lasalle stood up. "Go get cleaned up. Take a shower." She guided me down a hallway to a bathroom where I took a shower as she washed her hands. When I got out, she had my clothes waiting for me. She told me to come to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen. The table was set. I sat down and I looked away from Beth. I concentrated on the food, which was very good. The two sisters talked like I wasn't there for most of the meal. Beth finally asked me some questions. What had I been doing for the last few years since she had seen me? Was I playing sports? Did I have a girlfriend? Before I answered the last question I looked over at Mrs. Lasalle and said a quick 'No'.

"Beth knows what we do." Mrs. Lasalle said. "She knows about our Sundays at the auto shop, she knows about me sneaking down into the basement. Beth and I tell each other everything."

"If you can't talk to your sister, who can you talk to?" Beth added. "I have to admit, the stories I've heard the last two months have been wild. I had to see for myself."

Mrs. Lasalle took my hand. "It's your birthday. I've planned something special for you."

I looked from Mrs. Lasalle to Beth and back again. I think I knew what she was talking about. "If you want to."

"I do. What do you say sis? We'll eat the cake later."

Mrs. Lasalle took my hand and guided me into the living room and down a hall and into a bedroom. I looked back at Beth following behind. Her eyes were on me. When we got into the room Mrs. Lasalle started to kiss me. She liked to start with kissing. We usually stood and kissed as we took off our clothes. My shirt was being lifted off me and then Beth was in front of me, and she leaned in and started kissing me. Soon we were French kissing, and I felt Mrs. Lasalle pressed up behind me. I felt her breath and then her lips on my neck. I turned and grabbed at her. I pulled up her dress. My shorts were being pulled at and I stepped out of them. I helped Mrs. Lasalle lift her dress over her head. I turned to Beth and unbuttoned her jeans and shoved them downwards. I stood and turned from one to the other as I felt their hands on me. I kissed the top of Mrs. Lasalle breasts that were being held up by my favorite bra. I turned to Beth, and she was removing her bra. Her breasts were little mounds, half the size of her sisters. She had large extended nipples. I bent my head to wrap my lips around one of them then the other. As I leaned forward Mrs Lasalle pressed against me from behind and reached around to put her hand in my underwear. I tried to straighten and grab at her, but Beth pulled me in the other direction as Mrs Lasalle grabbed my underwear and pulled it down.

I pushed Beth backwards onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I turned towards Mrs Lasalle and pulled her towards us until she got her knees on the mattress. I took turns facing one way then the other, kissing each on the lips, neck and shoulders. I bent one way then the other, kissing farther down, grabbing Mrs. Lasalle's ass and turning from one to the other. I pushed Mrs. Lasalle's underwear down and she wiggled them past her feet. Beth crawled farther up the bed and I stared at her firm ass covered by the smallest underwear I had seen. I grabbed her underwear and pulled it off as she rolled on her back. We jumbled around until I was laying back and Mrs. Lasalle was pressing down on me while I sucked a nipple deep into my mouth. I felt a mouth engulf my shaft. Beth started to roll her lips up and down and give me a soft suction. Had I not cum just 30 minutes ago I would have lost it for sure. We kept switching around. I was greedy to try everything. I faced one way then the other. I had Mrs. LaSalle's hairy pussy pressed against my face as I slid my hand up between Beth's legs until it was grabbing at her pubes. She was much less hairy than her sister. They looked like sisters, but Beth was much thinner, with narrow hips and she didn't have stretch marks. In some ways she had the body of a twenty-year-old. I twisted one way then the other. I pushed Beth down and pressed my face against her bush. I licked it to compare its taste, but both sisters blended together. I kept my mouth and hands busy. One sister or another would have their mouth on me. When I was flat on my back, Beth lifted my ass and licked me beneath my balls. I moaned as I kissed Mrs. Lasalle's cheek and fingered her pussy.

Mrs. Lasalle panted and told me she was ready. She had me lay back with my head propped on a couple pillows. She climbed upwards until her bushy pubes were in my face. She grabbed the headboard and started thrusting her pussy against me. I held on to her ass and thigh and tried to extend my tongue when I could. With her loose thighs on either side of my head, the sounds of the room became muffled. Mrs. Lasalle needed to face fuck me like this for a few minutes before she could cum. I felt Beth playing with me between my legs, licking my balls and rubbing my shaft. Damn I wanted her to suck me hard. I would have blown my load for sure, but she was just teasing me. Mrs. Lasalle grinded her hairy bush against me. Her wetness soaked my face. I tilted my neck to move my face against her crotch and thrust my tongue until she groaned and shook against me. "Oh ya, Oh ya." She repeated as her body shuddered. She finally rolled off and collapsed on the bed with one leg extended across my stomach.

Beth had scooted up the bed and was laying beside me. I grabbed her ass, extending my fingers towards her pussy. Mrs. Lasalle finally got off me and left the bed. Mrs. Lasalle handed me a towel and I wiped my face with it. Beth was turned away and I positioned myself behind her with my dick pressing against her ass cheeks as my hand went around and my fingers parted her pubes to find her wet flesh. Beth pulled away and moved me over until she was laying in the middle of the bed on her back. She parted her knees. "You can fuck me Will."

Boy did I want to. I leaned over her with my dick just inches away. "Do you have a condom? Mrs. Lasalle did you bring a condom."

Beth answered. "You don't need one. I can't get pregnant."

I lowered my hips until the head of my penis was pressed against her. I dragged it up and down her slit. I just wanted to feel my tip pressing against a pussy without a condom in the way. I adjusted my legs and my weight and then I pressed into her slowly. I could feel her inside rubbing against my shaft. It wasn't just the crude feeling I felt when I pumped into Mrs. Lasalle, I could feel her insides on my taut skin. I slowly rolled my hips and looked down between us. She had a flatter stomach than her sister and I could see my shaft slide in. I looked up and she was looking at me. I bent my head and licked a nipple. She pulled me down and I nuzzled my face against hers as the steady rolling of my hips slid my dick inside of her. She was tighter than her sister. I hadn't known, but it made sense. Mrs. Lasalle had four kids.

Beth guided me to roll off of her and lay back. She got on top and lowered herself onto my erection. With a little guidance I slipped in. She started rolling her hips. Mrs. Lasalle started to get dressed. As Beth bounced on top of me her little tits shook. I looked down to see the top of her short curly pubes just above my lower stomach. When she raised her arms above her head, the stretch flattened her tits even more until they were little more than nipples. Mrs. Lasalle was putting on her bra. I thought of the first time Mrs. Lasalle fucked me in the basement. Her large tits bounced. Beth leaned over me. I liked her as well. Between her and her sister they had one perfect body. I lay flat on the bed as Beth continued to bounce up and down. I was getting close. I couldn't take much more. The raw feel of her pussy was making me lose it. Beth was close as well. "I am getting there. I am getting there." She repeated.

Mrs. Lasalle slapped her ass. Beth gasped. Then she slapped her harder and the noise of the slap filled the room.

'Woooooooooo'. Beth's mouth formed a circle, and she held still as her pussy pulsed. It felt like Mrs. Lasalle's pussy when she came, but tighter and better without the condom.

'Aaaa.. Aaaa.' Now we were both losing it. I thrust up hard lifting her and we bounced and quivered and made strange noises until we stopped moving. She collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. I felt a sheen of sweat making our skin cling together. When I softened, she slid to one side.

We laid akimbo on the bed as Mrs. Lasalle looked down on us while she buttoned her shirt. "Ok you rabbits, I want some cake and I have to leave soon."

I got out of bed and started putting my clothes on. Beth wiped a towel against her crotch and started to get dressed. I felt awkward now that we were done. I was in a room getting dressed with 'Aunt Beth' about to have cake with my friend's mother after we had been on each other in every way I could imagine. I was suddenly aware of our age differences.

I sat in the kitchen, and they put the cake in front of me. "Please don't sing happy birthday, I am embarrassed enough."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about." Beth said.

"Did you like your birthday present?" Mrs. Lasalle asked.

I looked at her then her sister. 'yes.'

"Maybe he can come back for his next birthday." Beth said.

After the cake Mrs. Lasalle had to leave. At the door she told me 'Next Sunday at the Auto Shop."

I watched Mrs. Lasalle's car pull away. Beth invited me to sit on the couch. She told me that Mrs. Lasalle really liked being with me but was afraid of anyone finding out. She asked me if it was the first time for me. I told her not really; my first time was in the basement of Mrs. Lasalle's house. "Yes, I know, but the first time without a condom."

"Yes." I guess she was fishing for a compliment, and I gave her one. I told her how much I enjoyed the feel of her pussy and how turned on I was by her.

"My sister needs to trim her hair down there. Her husband likes her natural, but wow she has a lot of hair."

"Trim?"

"Yeah, trim, shave, wax."

I looked at her, not fully understanding.

"You don't know what girls do down there do you? Well, ignorance is bliss. Let me check something." She said as she put her hand on over my shorts. "Oh god, you are semi-hard already. You could do it again, couldn't you?"

"Ummm yes. Could you?"

"Well, I can't cum again like I did before, but I could fuck you."

I wanted to. I told her. She suggested we shower. It was my second shower, but I agreed. I started to kiss her in the shower. By the time we toweled off and went into her bedroom I was hard again.

"Boys your age are amazing." She said as she felt it.

We spent the next hour in bed. At first, I kissed her, but she hardly kissed back. I explored her body kissing her from her calves to the back of her neck. Her ass was firm and smaller than her sisters, but with the same rounded shape. Her nipples were sensitive but after a while she let me lick them. I lowered myself down the bed so that I could kiss her tight little bush. I extended my tongue and she twisted away and complained but after a few tries she let me part her pubes and lick her folds. She finally positioned herself so I could enter her. I tried every position I knew with her, and she showed me a couple more. I could push into her hard and fast without worrying about finishing. By the end of the hour, she was kissing me as we fucked. She told me she thought she could finish. I did what she told me and got on top of her and fucked her steadily. She wrapped her legs around me. I plunged into her over and over until my back was getting uncomfortable. I held myself up with one arm and pinched her nipple with my free hand. I moved to the other nipple and pinched it roughly. She finally came. She shouted and I lost control and started to cum at the same time. It was not like it was the last time. It wasn't all consuming, but it went on and on. Even when I stopped, she shook and grunted a few more times.

When we finally stopped moving, she said "Oh my God. I'm raw down there."

12