Dinosaur Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

After we passionately necked for a while, "Fred" (it felt like I should call him something) had me get on all fours and took me doggy style. It was pretty nice. Once he finished, he showed no revulsion whatsoever during cunnilingus as he slurped his own semen from my kitty. "Fred" was even more talented than the chief. I came with a huge gasp. A moment later, the stress of the day having caught up with me, I was sound asleep in the extremely comfortable nest.

"Fred" gently shook me awake at dawn. We exchanged smiles and he helped me to my feet. The previous night's sleep had been the most restful I could remember for a long time. The cooler morning air had a fragrance of freshness to it. I realized I had to relieve myself, I followed the women towards a boulder field. Once there, we all picked out a rock to piss on. I wiped myself with some leaves. Knowing that I would need to know what to do when I had to defecate I subtly observed the women taking dumps. They buried their excrement under twigs or leaves and wiped themselves with the large leaves of a plant that grew everywhere. It was vital information to know and a further reminder that I was a long way from civilized, antiseptic earth.

After a breakfast of grubs, nuts and some very old fruit, the tribe began its long march towards the river. Conversation, for lack of a better term, flowed. At one point everyone from the youngest ambulatory children to the gray haired folks were making the same ululating sound, sort of like an army marching Jodie. I almost found the rhythm. From behind came a sudden roar. Panic tore through the tribe. I gazed at the direction of the sound and spied a nightmare. It looked just like a saber tooth tiger of ancient earth and it was running at a high speed towards the tribe!

Everyone sprang forward, the children shinnied onto legs and backs of the adults or hustled under their own power. The tiger gained on us. A gray haired woman in the rear of the rectangle went down. I could not tear my eyes away. It was horrible! The big cat sprang upon the woman, clasped her head in its jaws. Then, as easily as I might snap a match, it broke her neck. What an awful way for someone to die. When the tiger began the actual process of devouring the woman, I was at last able to tear my focus away and attempt to catch up with "my" tribe.

The chief was on a low hill rallying us. I began to run towards him. A sudden new sound occurred, one I immediately identified as artificial. I'd now the sound of an engine anywhere. From a break in the trees a line of all terrain vehicles appeared. They were all being driven by the sauropod overlords of Frethia. Before this moment the closest I had ever been to one of the dinosaur descendants had been as a spectator at the Council of Planets. On that school trip, the Reptile representative had been addressing the assembly from the floor. My classmates and I were some distance from the Frethia, still I remember their gasps and noises of disgust. Our chaperon shushed us and led us quickly out of the assembly hall with a massive frown on his narrow face.

There were an even dozen of them. I'm sure you have seen pictures of them at least. Head like a velociraptor, balancing tail like a kangaroo's, bird-like three toed feet, nimble three fingered hands with opposable thumbs, crocodile eyes and a mouth full of gleaming white serrated steak knives. The vehicles were clearly speeding towards we humans. Only now did I notice the nets! I tried to force my legs to run faster than they had ever run before. I ended up in a net tangled in a mound on the ground. Every bit of my spaceman and scientist training left me and I screamed like a frightened girl during a slumber party horror movie. I was still screaming as one of the reptiles jumped to the ground and approached me with a dart pistol. A heard the soft thwack of the dart being fired, a bee sting on my leg and then nothingness descended.

I woke up an unknown time later to discover myself inside some building strapped to a table, my legs lashed to stirrups. I gasped upon waking. Through sheer force of will, I was able to keep myself from shouting out in English. A Frethian overlord appeared in my field of vision. He (I noted the male crest upon his skull) made soothing noises at me. He applied instruments to my forehead and placed a circle about my arm. I deduced he was taking my temperature and blood pressure. Deftly, he inserted a thin needle into my arm and drew some blood. I tried to relax in this humiliating position. Perhaps the Frethian's intentions were completely innocent, a random physical check up of the humans on their world to see if there were any communicable diseases about or something like that.

Then this male orderly, or what ever he was, stepped between my spread thighs and opened a small autoclave. I know I paled when he removed a razor. He gently stroked me in what he clearly hoped was a reassuring manner before he removed a small amount of viscous liquid from a tube. With his scaly hand he began rubbing the substance into my pubic hair. The substance turned out to be shaving cream. I tried to squirm away from him but I was secured too tightly. With a deft and obviously practiced hand the male dinosaur quickly shaved away every last trace of my female glory. Once he finished the being stroked my hair and cheek, again trying to comfort me. One of his eyelids closed as though he was winking at me and the creature moved on

I lay there considering this indignity when another male dinosaur appeared. He wore a medical smock. An assistant helped him into a pair of three fingered gloves. A rather intimidating speculum appeared and I knew what to expect. In short order I was opened wide and was receiving a pelvic exam. To be honest, I have encountered more ham-fisted doctors on earth. At the conclusion of his examination he made some entries into a digital notebook, nodded at me, flashed on of his species terrifying smiles, and moved on.

Shortly there after a female Frethian appeared. She freed my bonds. I would have known that attempting to flee was useless even if she hadn't pointed the dart gun at me. I allowed her to herd me over to a corner of the room where I was photographed from all angles. I was less sanguine when she steered me towards another frame. But what could I do? I was lashed to the frame and another dinosaur appeared with tools I could not hope to identify. While the female attendant held my hair out of the way, the second dinosaur fastened a collar around my neck. A perfect, seamless seal closed the band. In the mirrored wall I noted the bar code. Now I was just another number in the Frethian bureaucracy. I was led to a large cage already occupied by a very large human male. I was locked in with him. The female dinosaur strode off to assist other bound females.

Only now did I take a good look at the building I was currently being housed in. There appeared to be a large central room either with a skylight or open to the elements. There were trays and toys and lots and lots of cages. I wondered just how much of the past several hours the passive recorder in my forearm had recorded. I would not know for sure if it had even been operational until I returned home. IF I returned home.

The big male sharing my cage was stroking my back. I focused upon him. He was huge, by far the tallest human I had seen on Frethia. He appeared about my age with dark yet intelligent features. He was currently beardless because the reptiles had given him two shaves. I liked his strong chin and deep blue eyes. There was fear in those eyes although he was trying to hide it. As his hands went first to his hairless face and then to his shorn manhood, I could also tell his pride had been hurt. As for me, although the bald look was long extinct on earth, I'd been shaved before. I lost a bet with my first boyfriend that cost me my bush. It did not take me long to get even. Forcing the thought away I took stock of my companion once more. He clearly needed a hug, so I gave him one. I felt very small and very vulnerable in his big strong arms, but I also felt safe. At least safer with him than with the dinosaur masters of this planet.

People handle stress in many different ways, primitive and civilized folks alike. Before long we were exchanging deep kisses. Even though the floor was not especially comfortable, we ended up there. For lack of anything else to call him, I dubbed my companion "Dirk." His warm mouth and gifted tongue began to explore my bald box. The sweet memory of my first boyfriend's similar explorations over a decade previous came to mind. This was quickly replaced by the memory of that boyfriend's father the next day when, with guilt clinging to me, I had complained about what his son had done to me. That was the day I first discovered the allure of older men! "Dirk" was tall and broad like that older lover of so long ago. I forgot my inhibitions entirely and purred like a kitten being licked by its mother. Before long I had turned myself around so we could sixty-nine. Not that numbers meant anything to "Dirk." The subsequent intercourse paled in comparison, however.

Only after we had made love did I notice the cameras in the cage. "Terrific", I thought, "our dinosaur masters are in the porn industry." Then I tried to remind myself that they were scientists just like me. So far their behavior had been rude but not criminal. Everything they had done so far could be justified from a scientific standpoint. I'd witness no violence and little force. If this is all I returned home with, many humanoids would be disappointed. I was not sure how I would feel.

After the last human had been processed and we were allowed to stew in our cages for several hours while the sauropod crew gathered in discussion around some computers. All of the cage doors swung open at once, I took Dirk's hand and stepped into the artificial light of the room. A phalanx of burly sauropod guards appeared and shepherded us into the open area beyond the doors of this processing room. We found ourselves in a large octagonal area open to the sky. A trough of turbulent water circled the grass covered open area and trays of what I can only describe as "human chow" sat enticingly in the sunshine.

Unsure how to react, I spent a long time just taking things in. Some of the more adventurous of us sampled the "human chow" their response was ecstatic. I gathered up a pecan sized morsel. It was very good, sort of like caramel corn crossed with a few earthy flavors. I found myself inhaling them like bar room peanuts. I followed this up with a drink of water from the trough. Suddenly I felt nature's call. Not knowing what else to do, A found an unobtrusive corner and let lose with numbers one and two. I No sooner had I finished than a sauropod wearing a gray smock materialized and gathered up my waste with a collector at the end of a handle. Since I had been on a diet of protein shakes for my last week on the "Resnick" my poop would not betray me all that was in it was what I had eaten the previous day. I returned to the trough and rinsed out my pooper and my kitty.

That caught the attention of the scientists. Two of them approached me. I wanted to back away but they had cornered me in a way that I could not. "Do not be afraid, pretty one." said one of the scientists in the sibilant hiss of Frethian This close they really did make my flesh crawl. One of them handed me an object. I was astute enough to realize that it was a device for making rudimentary intelligence tests. I tried playing dumb but these two were not buying it. The device was really quite simple. By touching buttons in a sequence as indicated when a small LED turned amber, a door on the device would slide open and provide a handful of human chow. I was torn. On the one hand, demonstrating that I was intelligent could conceivably bring bad things down on the simple humans of Frethia. On the other hand, remaining stubborn and non cooperative could bring punishment down upon me. The two sauropod scientists, a male and a female, noted that I was thinking. That decided it. I did not want them so interested in me that they gave me an examination with more sophisticated equipment. I operated the IQ tester successfully several times. This seemed to placate my inquisitors, they noted the bar code on my collar and moved on to another human who also had apparently shown a spark of intelligence.

For the rest of that day and until noon the next we humans camped out on the octagonal patch of ground. There were sixty of us thirty men and an equal number of women. I only noted a few from my tribe. I got the sense that this was a cross sectional representation of the entire human population of Frethia. The total human population must be tiny. It is amazing they were able to evolve at all on this sauropod dominated world. It was luck really. Several geologic ages ago, after a near extinction impact event, the entire civilized population of Frethia had migrated to the great continent of the northern hemisphere. Plagues and wars kept the Frethian's from reestablishing themselves as dominant species of the planet for a very long time. They evolved further and became even more intelligent. At the same time the primates of the abandoned southern hemisphere had fully evolved into humans. The Frethian's population rebounded. The southern continent was now teeming with sauropods. The small preserve where the humans dwelt was under considerable pressure from outside forces. The sauropods were actually embarrassed by the presence of these primates on their own world. Imagine how we would feel on earth if a group of,say, Komodo dragons was discovered in some remote area that walked upright and built cities.

At noon, the vast majority of the collared and shaved humans were herded into a group and marched out of doors on the opposite side of the octagonal grassy space. I felt certain that those doors led to the preserve. I wasn't sure at the time because I watched these events from my cage. I was all alone. In some of the cages I could see stood other lone women and men. About two dozen of us remained while the others returned to their simple lives. My stomach churned in fear. I felt certain that I had not been discovered, however, I was being kept for some purpose. Probably not a good one.

I cooled my heels until the female sauropod scientist who had given me the IQ test my appeared in front of my cage smiled at me and hissed. "Don't worry pretty one, you won't be alone for long. Let's get you looking presentable."

At the point of a dart gun I was let out of my cage and led to a side room. Another female Frethian and a steaming bathtub greeted me. Acting like I wanted no part of this scenario came easily to me. One of the female sauropods used a stun wand on me. I shrieked bloody murder but it got into the tub. Ordinarily I adore baths but I'd never been scrubbed and bathed by dinosaurs before. I think they were trying to be gentle, but their skin is a lot thicker and tougher than a humans, so much of scrubbing hurt. Undergoing the forced bath was the closest I came to spilling out a torrent of frustrations in English and Frethian. I was led out of the tub and dried off roughly. One of the female sauropods braided my hair. I was given an injection that stung like a hornet and let to a different and quite antiseptic cell.

A short time later "Brutus" was introduced into my cage. I called him Brutus because he looked liked an assassin. Thick of limb and broad of chest. There was no spark of intelligence in his eyes, just stupidity and dull witted, simple thinking. He was erect the moment he saw me. His huge penis reminded me of a venomous snake. Unlike the other simple humans I had been intimate with, I knew instinctively that "Brutus" was the type of man who took what he wanted whenever he wanted it however he wanted it.

Now I understood the point of the IQ test and my injection. "Brutus" had been selected for me for one reason only. To make an especially dull witted baby! The Frethians were attempting to breed a stupider human, one that would be less adept at survival. One that would not ever evolve to compete with the dinosaur masters. Now I KNEW that I had to get back to earth! I tried smiling at Brutus. He had no appreciation of the subtleties of body language. He threw his arms around me and then lowered me to the floor of the cage. With no preamble at all he was inside me grunting like the vile caveman he was. I've been pawed at before in college but nothing like this. I would have called it rape except Brutus was a being of complete instinct. He did what he did because he was what he was. Brutus enjoyed himself but I was disgusted by every vile moment. The female sauropods took particular delight in hooting at my predicament. As my eyes met their ugly, gleefully grinning countenances, I hoped some hulking T-Rex would violate every one of those bitches in their cochleas!

Naturally Brutus had astounding recuperative powers. I was taken twice every hour that first night. After the most hellish night of life, during which I could not even cry out for help, lest I be discovered and killed, I finally drifted into an awful, haunted slumber. They gave us our meals in the cage and collected our waste in a tray beneath the latticed floor. I kept track of the sunrises and sunsets. I spent an entire Frethian week being brutalized by Brutus. Finally, one of the female sauropods approached my cage. She was waving some kind of indicator under my nose and hissing, "Congratulations, pretty one. You achieved something with your useless life."

Brutus was led out of the cage first. A few hours later, I too was escorted out of the far doors of the research building and returned to the human preserve. I knew I was pregnant, but would not be for long. The device in my uterus would kick in after a week or so. For the present, I was a knocked up primitive. Probably no woman in history wanted her child less. The first thing I did upon exiting the research building was to make damn sure that Brutus was not nearby.

I tried to get my bearings Walking tenderly, almost limping, I joined up with several other equally stunned women and we made our way up and over a hill. Several kilometers in the distance I could just spy the river. I made my way towards it. Perhaps I could find "my" tribe. What I did need was a place to sleep and eat for the next two months until the "Resnick" retrieved me.

I walked for a long time. Fear began creeping up my spine as the day progressed. Who knew where those saber tooth tigers hid? I was in no condition to flee for my life. It was near dark when I discovered myself in a part of the woods that seemed familiar somehow. I heard footfalls and then I spied "Fred" miracle of miracles I had found the tribe that had adopted me! I yelled "Fred" and threw myself into his arms. His kisses were very sweet and his gentle face and kind smile raised my spirits enormously. The rest of the tribe soon appeared. I hugged and kissed the chief and exchanged polite pecks with the women of the tribe. They noted my collar. I was always good at charades. I think I was able to impart to them the ordeal I had survived. They all wore sober expressions when I finished my tale. Fred welcomed me into his nest that night. The big sensitive guy really read my emotions. He made no move to make love to me, although I got the sense that he very much wanted to. Instead he held me tight all night long. It was just what I needed!

***

I wore my collar proudly as I made my presentation before the Council of Planets. The Frethian representative raised a torrent of objections. But even he had to fall silent when I played the recordings of my abuse at the hands of Brutus. The Friehians had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and even their closest allies in the Council were appalled. Being caught in such blatant lies was a grand humiliation for the sauropods because they liked to claim that they were more honest and truthful than humanoids. Frethia would have to work long and hard to regain even a scintilla of its former trust The human preserve and a very large chunk around it were seized by the Council of Planets and a trusteeship installed. Humans would be permitted to evolve as nature intended. If Frethia was destined to become a mammalian primate dominated world, that was an issue for the future to decide.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers