Dion's Boon Pt. 01

Story Info
Abandoned wife is given a second chance. But at what cost?
5.8k words
4.4
4.4k
8
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This is my first attempt at a series. I plan on exploring different genres in each part. I chose the designation of fantasy but it could very well be classified as exhibitionism and romantic encounter. Thank you to Amber.Embers for editing support. If you're a writer or editor and would like to collaborate on future story parts, shoot me a message. Enjoy!

****

Rebecca sat in her minivan crying. She was parked in the most distant lot of Aspen Drive Park. Her sons played youth soccer here years earlier. The rain tapped out a soothing consolation against her windshield. She looked down at her phone hoping. No texts came. She reset her phone. Nothing.

Three days prior her world had turned upside down. Out of the blue, she received a call from a woman who knew her name. She introduced herself as 'your husband's girlfriend.'

Jason and Rebecca had been married for 15 years. They had two kids. Jason had been seeing the woman for 5 years. She hadn't called out of the goodness of her heart. She called because Jason had cheated on her with yet another younger woman. Alerting Rebecca was her vengeance. Rebecca was devastated.

She confronted her husband. Through her hurt, Rebecca had intended on telling him that she was leaving. The only satisfaction she could see in a cloud of hate was that she could hurt him back. But instead, she found him indifferent. Indifferent to her suffering. Indifferent to the consequences. How can I hurt someone who doesn't care?

His indifference overwhelmed her reason. She couldn't even yell at him. Rebecca stormed off. A few hours later, she texted that she needed time to think things over. She imagined his text back filled with begging and apologies. But what she received instead was a proclamation that he was leaving. He claimed that he felt alive for the first time in years and couldn't go back to pretending to live. This spun her around. Despite his betrayal, she loved him. Rebecca loved their life and their routine.

Back to the rain, Rebecca stared at her phone sobbing. A rap on her passenger window startled her. She looked up in surprise to see a man standing by her passenger door. She couldn't make much out through the streaks of rain. She lowered her window an inch.

"What do you need?" she sobbed. Looking around, there were no other cars in the lot.

"Just to talk, Rebecca," he said coolly. His voice was deep and ominous. It reminded her of a narrator from a documentary. He sounded old.

"How do you know my name?" Rebecca tried to steady her voice. She unlocked her phone in case she needed to call the police.

"I know your name is Rebecca Marie Evans. Your parents are Henry and Claire. Your first kiss was Tim Utz. Your first boyfriend was Garret Holden. Your first lover was Wyatt Barnes. I know a lot about you." The man hadn't bent down to speak. She could only see his chest and neck.

"How do you know those things?" she whimpered in fear and disbelief. Her head began to spin. She couldn't think of anyone who knew all of those things. Not even her best friend could have named them. She had nearly forgotten about Tim Utz.

"My name is Dion. And I'm here to offer you what no one else can." His voice sounded ancient and wise.

Something about his voice took her in. He doesn't seem to have any weapons. He was calm. She unlocked the door.

Rebecca's heart skipped a beat. The man that sat in the passenger seat of her minivan was the single most attractive person she had ever seen. His nose, strong chin, sparkling eyes--he was a collection of everything she found striking. She couldn't find a feature that could be improved. Even his clothes were perfect.

"I don't have much time so I'll be direct. You lost something a long time ago and I can give it back to you, for a time." The juxtaposition of his youthful look and ancient voice unsettled her. "When you wake tomorrow, you will have my boon. Come back here to find me and I will explain the rest."

She couldn't take her eyes off him. "Your boon? I don't understand--"

Dion opened his door and stepped out. He closed the door and walked towards the nearby woods.

The unnerving encounter was the cue that Rebecca needed to leave. She wiped her eyes and drove home. The image of the striking man and his strange words momentarily distracted her from her pain.

As Rebecca brushed her teeth that night, she recalled the strange encounter. She looked at herself in the mirror and was filled with self pity. There were dark bags under her eyes. Her face was still objectively beautiful. But she had long since regarded herself as such. She had obsessed about her wrinkles and gray hairs for years. She had stayed moderately fit but being the mother of two had made changes that she couldn't look past. She frowned at her reflection before turning off the lights. For a third night in a row, she sobbed herself to sleep.

When her work alarm went off the next morning, she felt surprisingly good. Unlike the previous two mornings, she wasn't hung over. On her way to the bathroom, she passed her vanity mirror. She screamed.

Looking back in the mirror was a much younger version of herself. Her skin and hair was youthful. Her breasts were full and firm. Her waist was small and her hips were shapely. What the hell is happening? Am I dreaming? She splashed water in her face. Is this the boon? She hurried to her dresser and retrieved her wedding picture. She was the spitting image of herself from 15 years before. Her shower confirmed all of the other changes.

An hour later, her minivan pulled into the park. She had called off work. Dion stood by her parking space from the day before. The morning was clear and looked serene.

She parked next to him and unlocked the door. He got in.

"What the hell is going on?" she demanded.

He looked at her and smiled.

All at once, Rebecca's senses were flooded with raw energy and desire. Her breathing quickened to the point of a struggle. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Her legs shook. Everything that signaled desire in her body went off all at once. She was utterly helpless.

He reached out and grasped her chin. "There you are," he said in his grand voice. He slowly turned her face. He then felt her breasts and closest thigh. Her skin burned with intense desire wherever he touched. Dion then let go and closed his mouth. He looked forward and continued, "I don't have much time. I'll make this simple."

As he turned away, the spell was broken. Rebecca was able to breathe again. She felt a wave of sadness as the incredible sexual desire began to dissipate.

"I am not the devil. I am something older." He turned back towards her. "This boon is yours for one more day. Use it as you will." He reached out and ran a single finger down her thigh. Waves of sexual energy pulsed up her leg. "But if you wish to hold it longer, then you must honor and please me."

"I'll do anything you want. You can have me," she said as she leaned in for a kiss. Her desire was so strong that it overwhelmed her reason. Rebecca would have done anything he asked.

He removed his finger and turned his head forward again. "I don't experience pleasure that way. Please me by settling your score with your husband"

"How?" she again started to feel the let down of sexual energy.

"Seduce your husband's brother, " Dion said as he stepped out of the van

"I can't do that. I--"

Dion turned quickly "You have spent years neglecting your desires. Starving me!" he said in an angry tone. His supernatural voice frightened her. "If you wish to use this boon as you used the last ten years of your youth, go right ahead. Waste it." He got out of the car and closed the door.

The words stung Rebecca like a scorpion. When she looked in the rear-view, tears welled in her eyes. She loved her life, her job, and her children. But she knew that she had always played it safe. It was easier to wait and hope than to take action. She thought about the times that Jason had proposed something to spice up their love life. Or the times at the gym when an attractive man would flirt. Rebecca sometimes felt a spark of desire. But she always chose the comfort of complacency and familiarity. Her choices had wounded her desire. And rather than healing it, she had fed it sugar pills of romantic comedies and promises of 'maybe tomorrow'. And like her husband, her desire gave up on her.

A rap on her driver window woke her from her feast of self pity. She rolled down her window.

"I will be here again tomorrow should you find it in you. And if you do, bring red wine. Something expensive." With that, he turned and walked towards the forest.

Rebecca dried her tears. Her head hurt. It occurred to her that she hadn't had any coffee.

The Java Hut was moderately crowded. As she waited in line, she became aware of a number of people looking at her. At first it was jarring and her instinct was to retreat. Why are they staring at me? Did I spill something? Even in her frumpy day-off clothes that were baggy from her heavier body, she was radiant. It clicked into place when her favorite barista recognized her and asked her about her skin care routine. She gushed on about how young Rebecca looked. It made her feel good. That tiny bump in her confidence started changing her perspective.

As she drank her coffee, she caught a pair of college guys checking her out. She blushed and smiled at them. They straightened up and smiled back. She felt a flutter of desirability.

She decided to run with this a little further. Rebecca drove to the mall. She purchased a sexy outfit. Her fashion sensibilities were still that of an almost-forty year old but she remembered what looked good on her young lithe frame. She selected and wore a low cut, short navy dress out of the store. She picked out some trashy lingerie to accompany. Walking out of the mall several men checked her out.

She googled beauty salons. Rebecca chose one that she didn't regularly frequent. She preferred not to be recognized. It would mean less questions when she resumed her middle-age appearance. An attractive young stylist did her hair and make-up. Rebecca told her that she had a big date that night.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she was stunned. Rebecca wanted more attention. She paid her bill, leaving a generous tip, and left. Her mind raced. What should I do next? She didn't know where to go. Then she saw a sign. Her van rolled into Home Depot.

"What can I help you find, ma'am?" a middle-aged man working the lighting section asked. He had been talking to a younger male associate. Neither were particularly attractive. Rebecca didn't need them to be.

"I'm just looking. Thanks," she said as she turned to look at a product on a low shelf. Rebecca could feel their eyes on her ass as she bent down. The dress was form-fitting and showed a lot of thigh. It was thrilling to tease again. There was a slight tinge of danger to it. Next, she stood without readjusting her skirt and reached for a product high on a shelf. Rebecca could feel the cool air on the bottom of her exposed ass cheeks.

The warm tingle of desire started to grab her. I shouldn't do this. Fuck it. She reached again, this time reaching even further while standing on one leg. Her dress rode up so high that the men were treated to a show of her new lacy thong. This time, she did pull her skirt down after abandoning her reach. She flushed with thrilling embarrassment.

"Can one of you reach the gray box for me?" she asked excitedly. The younger man rushed over. While he was reaching, she leaned forward creating slack in her dress. He was greeted with a spectacular view of her breasts and bra. He took a longing glance before handing her the box. Her chest heaved as her breathing quickened.

"Here you go," he said as his cheeks reddened. His apron said 'Dale.'

"Thanks," she said in the flirtiest tone she could muster. Rebecca still felt terribly out of sorts with the situation. She hadn't flirted in several presidential administrations. When she had flirted in her twenties, she hadn't really thought about it.

"Is there anything else I can help with?" the young man said quickly. She could see that he was trying to play it cool. He strained to keep eye contact with her.

Rebecca thought about a next move. The awkwardness of the situation was creeping in. She didn't want to look foolish. I can't do this. "No, thank you." She turned and hurried away to the next aisle.

When she rounded the corner, a wave of relief washed over her body. Rebecca took a few moments to catch her breath. The previous five days of her life had been filled with ups and downs. She had cried more than the previous 5 years of her life. The flirting had thrilled her but it also put her on the spot. She embraced the comfort that it was over.

She looked down at the gray box to see what he had handed her. 'Safety First' brand flood lights. Safety. That's when it struck her. She had been given a last chance to enjoy a moment of youth and adventure. And Rebecca was reflexively doing what she had always done. She chose safe and easy.

Tomorrow, she was going to wake up as a 39 year-old, soon-to-be divorcee. Will I find someone else?, she wondered. Will Jason come back? How can I find someone else if I can't even flirt when it doesn't matter? Tears were forming again as the last part sunk in. "Fuck it," Rebecca said out loud as she resolved to not waste her day. She rounded the corner to find the men still talking. They immediately stopped and stared.

"Can you get me another one, Dale?" Rebecca forced the words out with a smile.

Dale rushed over to help. He grabbed another light and dumbly held it out to her.

"Can you carry it up front for me while I carry this one?" she asked evenly. In reality, she could have carried 3 of the boxes without dropping them. But this request was plausible enough. She made small talk as they walked. Dale was 22 and worked part time. He also worked at his uncle's restaurant. She noticed that he kept checking her breasts out. Desire started to inch out of its cave again.

He placed the box at the self check-out register. "If there's anything else--"

"You can help me carry it to my car," she blurted.

"Yes, ma'am," the excitement and nervousness was clear on his face.

Rebecca paid and walked towards the door. She tried to make her walk as sexy as possible. She looked back and he was carrying both boxes. Her stomach fluttered with a mix of nervousness and excitement. Can I do this?

As they arrived at her blue Toyota Sienna, she used the key fob to open the rear driver side door. "You can hand them in to me," she said hurriedly before he placed them in the open space.

Rebecca climbed into the van. She took her time to allow him to see her ass. Her 2nd row of seats had two captain chairs. She turned and sat on the far chair from the open door. She sat deep in the chair and then scooted forward. This pushed the dress high on her thighs, exposing her underwear. She spread her legs towards the open door. Her heart pounded.

"OK, hand them in," she called. She could see her vulva clad in turquoise lace. Anticipation made her swell with excitement.

Dale stood like a deer in headlights. He slowly handed the first box to her as he drank in the sight. She placed it on the ground. He repeated with the second. Excitement burned through her body as she saw Dale looking longingly at her panties.

Rebecca clicked the Fob door button. She called,"Thank you," as the door began to close. You can do it. She reached down and pulled her thong to the side, showing him her exposed vagina. He stood spellbound until his view was stolen by a mechanical 'click'.

She climbed to the front seat and started the van. Dale realized the treat was over and started walking back to the building. The rush of excitement and euphoria was intense. Rebecca massaged her clit during the ride home. She imagined if she had parked further away from the entrance at a more secluded spot. Rebecca pictured masturbating while he watched. Then she imagined him fapping to her masturbation. When she arrived home, her panties were wet. Rebecca ran a finger along her wet opening and then tasted it. She then proceeded to bring herself to orgasm while parked in her suburban driveway.

She was proud of her bravery. She hadn't done anything like that since her early days of dating Jason. The thought of those early days was initially fond but quickly soured the moment. It was at that moment that she decided to take her shot. She picked up her phone and started composing a message to Keith, Jason's younger brother. Rebecca wasn't sure what Keith knew so she kept it simple. She told him that she discovered that Jason had multiple affairs over 5 years and was now leaving her. She asked if Keith could meet for an hour so they could talk about family stuff.

Four hours and a fresh pair of panties later, Rebecca rolled into the strip mall sushi joint. Keith lived 40 minutes away. She daydreamed with anticipation. When she texted him, he quickly agreed to meet. Rebecca always liked Keith. He had a puppy dog crush on her when Jason first brought her home. Keith had been 16 at the time and was still in his awkward phase.

"Over here, Rebecca," he called from the bar with a wave. Keith had grown into the taller and more handsome of the Evans brothers. He was muscular with broad shoulders. As Rebecca got closer, the astonishment was clear on Keith's face. "What was my dumb-ass brother thinking? Rebecca, you look incredible!"

They embraced. Keith looked her up and down. Rebecca had been worried that her revealing outfit would make the meeting awkward. He couldn't get past the miracle of her appearance. They had seen each other a few months earlier.

"You've always been a looker, Rebecca. But I can't believe how youthful you look. I could never cheat on you. Not in a million years." Keith had smiling eyes and a wide grin. He had a neatly groomed beard. He looked the part of a craft brewer.

She was flattered but the last part stirred Rebecca. She felt tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Becca. I didn't mean to--" he fumbled.

Rebecca reached out and cried in his arms. She wanted to hold it together but the wounds were too fresh. He held her patiently and rubbed her back. After a few minutes she composed herself.

"I have to fix my make-up, Keith," she said. "Can you order us some saki?"

Rebecca went to the bathroom. Her make-up was still holding up pretty well. A few adjustments and she was again battle ready. She returned to the bar.

They drank their shots. And then 2 more. They ordered a few dishes and some cocktails.

A few drinks makes this much easier, she thought. She recalled her freshman year of college as she began to attend parties. All she had to do in those days was to go to a party, drink 3 beers, and decide who to let grope her.

"What did you want to talk about, Rebecca?" Keith asked with a sensitive tone.

"I just wanted to make sure that no matter what happens with Jason, we can still be friends," she said in a concerned tone. "I don't want him to turn the kids against me. Or if he does decide to run away with one of his girlfriends, I want the kids to still have a male influence in their lives," she said, welling up with tears again.

"Fuck him. He's an asshole. I'm with you," he said loudly. Jason and Keith weren't especially close. They had an 8 year age gap. The saki was starting to warm him up.

"I picked the wrong brother, Keith," she said, pulling him into another hug. She was sincerely sad but had better control of her feelings after her cry. Rebecca felt Keith's strong tattooed arms around her. She pressed her breasts against him, feeling sparks of desire.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers
12