Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen patted my hand and Aedan leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You can stare at me all you want though, and no one will say anything, Enya."

I glanced at him and his grin widened, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"You are evil," I murmured and looked down, a blush covering my cheeks and his grin widened.

"You two are like teenagers, really," I heard Kassandra, when she walked toward us.

She wore a tight fitting dress, which showed all her curves, her dark brown curls framing her face beautifully.

"You are just jealous," Aedan replied and grinned at her.

She cocked her eyebrow. "I am not. I can have any man I want, no mating bond required. It would be way too much work to deal with you."

Aedan shrugged and I fiddled with my napkin, trying hard not to touch Aedan.

It would be a long, long day.

The Queen got up, a cup of coffee in her hand and everyone fell silent at once.

"Today is a beautiful day, full of promise, friendship and joy. We celebrate the turning of the year and the end of darkness, while we look forward to a better year."

She smiled and raised her cup in the air.

"To new beginnings and to lasting friendships, may they forever guide us to success and happiness."

"Cheers!" everyone around us said and raised their cup, before they drank, before the noise of the crowd returned.

"What would you like to eat my princess?" Aedan asked and I shrugged.

"Anything is fine with me."

"I'll get you a bit of everything, then," he smiled, as he got up.

"My son is right, you are perfect for each other."

I turned to her and blushed, as I stuttered a quick, "Thank you, your Majesty."

"Please, just call me Orlaith."

"You have to call me Enya, though. That's how he does it," I whispered and she chuckled.

"Having a mate is such a rare occasion and I am so grateful that my son can experience it with you. The goddess has brought you together and I could not ask for anything more," she said and took a sip from her cup.

"I couldn't have asked for anything more, either," I smiled and her eyes moved to the crowd, as Aedan was walking towards us with plates and bowls, and my stomach rumbled.

"Looks like you are hungry."

I blushed, because that was true.

"I've brought some of the things I thought you'd like, Enya," Aedan said as he set the plates and a bowl in front of us. It was a variety of different dishes.

I didn't know how he had done that, but the plates were piled high and he had even included my favorite berries, which were served in a cream and honey sauce, accompanied by fresh, hot bread.

"Everything has been harvested in Asteria. The farmers grow a variety of crops, especially for us," he explained, while he sat down.

"You know exactly what I like," I mumbled, before I grabbed a berry and placed it in my mouth, the creamy sweetness coating my tongue.

I closed my eyes for a moment, as I relished the taste, before I looked back at Aedan, who was grinning, "so I guess you like the food?"

"It tastes so much more... Flavorful, somehow," I murmured and placed another berry between my lips, licking the sticky syrup, "like it tastes more alive, if that makes sense?"

He chuckled and nodded, "it does make sense."

***

Aedan's POV

I hated this stupid rule. No touching between sunrise and sunset.

Enya placed another berry between her lips and licked the syrup off with the tip of her tongue. Even if she didn't do it on purpose, I was still rock hard from our... encounter this morning. And seeing her do this with her tongue? Fucking hell.

I ate some bacon and tried to focus on something else, anything else, but it was not easy.

She seemed to have a real talent for this, teasing me, making me horny, without doing anything but eating berries.

"Are you okay?" Enya asked and looked at me with concern, while I could still clearly see her tongue in my mind.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I cleared my throat, "Don't you have any questions about the festival?"

She cocked an eyebrow and her lips pulled into a slight smirk.

"What happens after the breakfast ceremony?" she asked.

"Well, a large number of people will stay in the garden for the whole day, there is live music and we have lots of games."

"What kind of games?" she asked and looked at me with anticipation.

"The children will play hide-and-seek and tag, the adults will play games with balls or catch and there will be a huge barbeque. At sunset, everyone will join in the traditional solstice dance. That breaks the no-touch nonsense," I mused. I couldn't wait to dance with her. However I was pretty sure, she wasn't aware of what would happen after the dance, when the kids were sleeping.

"That sounds great," she grinned and bit her bottom lip.

Goddess, help me.

"So you will join in the festivities?" I asked hopefully and she nodded.

"Absolutely," she said and my heart skipped a beat.

She would dance with me after sunset and that would be the moment when the no-touch thing ended.

We'd be free to touch and the only thing that would hold us back, would be self-control to not take her in front of all these people.

We could go to my room afterwards and fuck for days, and that was the only thought, that made it possible to endure the whole day.

Kass had talked to me the other day, after Enyas and my mating bond had snapped in place. And she was quite confused, that we hadn't locked ourselves up in my room, as that seemed to be a regular thing between newly bonded couples.

We had of course enjoyed each other thoroughly, usually directly after waking up and before sleeping.

However I was still the prince and I had obligations. But after the solstice? We would not leave my room for a week, unless it was necessary.

She ate the last of the berries and licked her fingers clean. Slowly she placed her index finger on her tongue, closed her mouth and sucked, probably swirling her tongue around it as well. I gulped and she looked at me.

"You seem nervous," she observed and cocked her head to the side. "Why?"

"Nothing to worry about, Enya. You should finish your breakfast and then we can join the others in the games."

She grinned and nodded, before she ate a few more pieces of bacon and ate the pancakes and eggs I had brought for her.

Then we were up to find Asher, Kass and Carr.

Enya started playing tag with a few children and her laugh was clear and pure, as they ran through the garden, hiding behind trees and bushes, and it was so beautiful to see.

"Solstice as newly mated, you really like the challenge, huh?" Carr grinned.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you are still not in your rooms. You didn't go for a private place yet, as newly mated couples tend to do."

"I am the Prince, I can't leave my responsibilities behind, Carr."

"Sunset can't come fast enough, right?" he smirked and I shoved him.

"I am very well aware of that," I said as I looked over to Enya, who was still playing with the kids.

"I would love nothing more than to take her away and make her scream my name in pleasure," I whispered, "but if I don't show up, people will notice. But you have no idea how hard it is, when I just want to touch her," I said and pointed at her, "when her eyes move over my body, making me rock hard within seconds, because of what she does to me. Because she only looks at me. And now she is running around and playing with kids and she is breathtaking."

"You are beyond saving my friend," Carr replied and patted my shoulder.

"Have you talked to her about what happens after sunset?" Carr asked and I shook my head.

Thinking about her walking around the gardens while people were doing all sorts of... sexual things, was... I didn't know what to think of it.

"No. But I will..." I sighed.

"It will be fine."

I heard Enya squeal, as she was caught by one of the little girls and laughed, before she turned around and pointed at us, before the kids started to run for us.

"Oh shit," Carr mumbled and stepped away.

The kids ran after us and we played for some time, before I sat down.

Enya walked over, panting and her eyes sparkling as she tried to catch her breath.

"Having fun?" I asked and she nodded.

"Kass has disappeared. I haven't seen her in a while," she said and I shrugged.

"I bet she's making out with someone by now."

She giggled and her cheeks reddened.

"I really love playing with kids. It's so much fun," she mused and smiled, while she fiddled with the fabric of her dress.

She really needed to stop doing that, I could almost look into her cleavage, very well knowing, she didn't wear a bra underneath.

I groaned and let my head fall back into the lush green grass.

"Fuck, you are torturing me, princess. Is this what you want, huh? Making me lose all my self-control?"

"Maybe," she mused and cocked her eyebrow, her blue eyes fixed on my face.

***

Enya's POV

He was looking at me with lust and a small smirk was playing around his mouth, while he laid on the grass and looked up at me.

Since we had sex for the first time, everything was much more intense between us. And I was incredibly horny, all the time! Kassandra had told me, it was normal and it would pass after a few weeks, but I couldn't stay away from him. I wanted to trace every muscle of his body, wanted him to touch mine, wanted to be close to him.

"You are beautiful, did you know that?"

"I know, you've told me a lot," I smiled and his grin widened.

I quickly looked around, before I moved a bit closer, careful not to touch him

"So, what happens after sunset?" I asked and his gaze darkened, while his pupils dilated.

"Everyone gathers in the courtyard," he said and moved into a sitting position, "afterwards, we will join in the traditional dance, which is very sensual."

"I've heard that. And then?" I asked and looked up at him, from beneath my lashes.

"Then everyone is free to do what they want. Couples usually search for a quiet place to make out, or just do it out in the open. There really are no rules other than consent."

I felt hot and cold at the same time.

"So people are openly... sexual?" I asked, not really sure what to think.

"Yes," he replied.

"I, umm... Are we allowed to do that? In the middle of the courtyard?" I stuttered and bit my lower lip, while I looked at the people, who were still eating.

Aedan chuckled.

"Yes, we could. But only if you want to," he smirked and his hand twitched, as if he wanted to take my hand in his.

"Do you want to?" he asked and my heart was beating loudly in my chest.

Did I want to have sex, out in the open, while everyone could see and hear us? I was a princess after all and Aedan was a prince.

A prince who could take me with everyone watching... The thought alone set my whole being on fire and I gulped audibly, suddenly aware of my core throbbing with desire and my chest heaving heavily. I could feel my nipple harden and brush against the fabric of my dress. Simultaneously heat pooled between my legs.

A small smile pulled at his lips, while his eyes sparkled darkly.

"Can I think about it?" I whispered.

His fingers twirled a strand of my hair, while he looked deep into my eyes.

"As long as you need. And don't feel forced to do anything, we can simply go back to my room and enjoy ourselves in private. But if you are willing to explore, we set boundaries and then explore," he said, his voice gentle, calm and serious, which made the butterflies in my stomach fly and spread all over.

"Hey you lovebirds," I heard Kassandra, before she let herself fall between us.

"Take your hands off her, Aedan," she chuckled and removed my hair from his fingers.

He growled deeply and she smirked.

"Overprotective mate," she huffed and he looked at her in disbelief.

"I'll remind you, when you are newly mated," he growled and she laughed.

"Do you really think I'd be down here? I would be in my room, thoroughly enjoying my partner," she smirked.

Aedan rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he turned back.

"I have my shift at the barbecue. So I gotta go."

I nodded, trying hard not to frown.

He had a shift? Why? He didn't have to, he was the prince.

"Don't pout, princess. I am just helping out. See you later," he whispered and waved, as he walked away.

Kassandra lay back in the grass, sighing.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting."

"What is?" I asked.

"Just wait. And prepare yourself, if you haven't done that yet," she winked and I blushed.

"Who will you be spending the evening with?" I asked and tried to distract myself.

"Maybe Carr, I don't know. I'm just looking forward to being kissed by a lot of different people."

"Why?" I asked and she grinned.

"Because today is the only day I can kiss a few people, without anyone asking weird questions. And then I decide who I want to be with for more," she mused.

I blushed even more and she chuckled.

"That's what I thought."

***

Aedan's POV

My cock was rock hard and I was sweating, while I helped the cooks get ready for the barbecue. I should have just let her finish her handjob this morning, I was such a goddamn fool.

"Your Highness, there really is no need to help," one of the chefs said and looked at me in concern.

"I know, it's just my way of passing the time. I would like to help and interact with a few people."

"I understand. But, do try not to overwork yourself," he said and patted my shoulder.

"Of course."

I smiled and grabbed a package of sausages, before I carried them outside, where a large area had been set aside for the barbecue, covered by a large tarp, in case it rained.

There were several tables and chairs around it, enough for everyone, so it was easy for the guests to take part.

I started roasting some meat, listening to the lively music and watching the crowd, who was gathering and the happy, lively atmosphere.

I really couldn't wait for the dance to start and for this ridiculous, no-touch bullshit to be over with.

"Your Highness, it's so good to see you here. Congratulations on your mate!" someone exclaimed, while they wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

I turned to see who was talking and my smile widened, when I saw that it was Valko, a fellow guard and close friend.

"Hi Valko," I laughed and hugged him. "It's been a while. How is life?"

"Life is good. You should visit more often, it's really quiet around here without you."

I smiled and took a deep breath, before I let it out again, "There is so much going on lately. But that is why I am here, roasting sausages, so I can catch up with a lot of people."

He slapped my back and squeezed, "That's the spirit, Aedan. What would you like to drink?"

"Rum, please. Two cups. And thanks."

He walked off, leaving me alone for a few minutes, before he was back with the rum.

"A toast to...," he stopped and looked at me, his mouth hanging open.

"Oh, right, your mate. Sorry, Aedan. Your mate!"

I chuckled and clinked my glass to his, "It's fine, Valko."

Quickly I downed the drink and I could feel the liquid running down my esophagus and stomach, giving me a warm, but slightly burning sensation.

"So, who is the lucky woman?" he asked and placed two meat skewers on the grill.

"Umm," I cleared my throat and he looked at me with anticipation, "Enya, Enya Althea Vasiliou, princess of Moira."

Valko coughed and I quickly refilled the glass with rum, to make it water down the surprise.

"You... are joking, right?" he asked and looked at me in utter disbelief.

"Nope. It is a really, really long story, though," I mumbled and downed the glass again.

"She is so small, she could easily pass for a human," he mused and I smiled.

"Well, because she is human," I told him.

He sighed, "I cannot believe it. Alexander Aedan Athanasios with a tiny human? You are either the luckiest guy or the stupidest."

"Definitely the luckiest," Enya's voice said behind me and I quickly turned.

"Princess!" Valko stuttered and bowed before he quickly looked back at me and then Enya.

"Enya, may I introduce you to Valko? Valko is an old friend of mine. Valko, that is my mate, Enya Althea Vasiliou," I introduced them.

Enya and Valko exchanged glances, before Enya curtsied in front of him and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Valko."

Valko bowed deeply, still stunned by Enya.

"The pleasure is all mine, Princess Enya."

She smiled and blushed, while he quickly filled our glasses.

"What time is it?" I asked her, hoping time passed faster than I thought.

"It's not even noon yet."

Valko looked at me in compassion. Fuck. When would the sunset be? Around 10 PM?

"I better get going, your Mother asked me to join her on a walk, I'll see you later!" And with that, she hurried out of the tent, hips swaying and everything.

I downed the drink, not caring if it burned in my throat, trying hard not to make an angry scream.

"She is very beautiful and so petite! How did you meet her, Aedan? How long have you two been mated?" Valko asked and looked after Enya.

Oh she was petite indeed. I could play with these little breasts for hours.

"Well, I kidnapped her and we have been mated for... four days I think," I murmured and his head snapped back to me.

"What?!"

"Let me tell you, my friend. It is a crazy story. But first, some more rum?" I asked and he filled it for me.

***

Enya's POV

I had joined the Queen on a walk and met some rather important people, before I met Cecilia and she pointed me to the nearest bar. She had been here with her partner, Mira, a lovely blond woman with teal eyes and the familiar golden ring around the iris.

Together we walked to the bar and I sipped on a glass of wine, chatting with them.

"I have a really beautiful outfit for you tonight, Enya," Cecilia said proudly and I smiled. She had told me that everyone would change at some point, but she hadn't shown me the outfit yet.

"When is it time to change?" I asked and she grinned.

"Soon. After dinner, I will find you and then I will dress you," she smiled and Mira rolled her eyes.

"Cecilia has a real obsession with fashion and dressing people up. She would make an amazing seamstress."

I smiled. "She would indeed. But Cecilia, I hope you don't plan to be available for me all evening, after you dress me, please go enjoy yourself!"

She laughed. "Oh no, don't worry!" she giggled. "I will simply make sure, you look amazing!"

After another glass of wine, Mira, Cecilia and I left the bar and made our way to the royal court, which was full of people, eating and dancing.

I could feel the alcohol buzzing through my system and I had to be careful not to drink too much, because I would be so tired after the dance otherwise.

However, there was a reason for the festivities, so no one was likely to leave early, before everyone was thoroughly drunk and tired.

I found a nice spot on a bench, where I sat down and watched the people dancing and drinking.

Kassandra was among a group of people and it seemed she was having a lot of fun, as she laughed and talked to her friends.

"Enya, over here!" Kassandra called out, as she looked across the crowd, trying to find me.

"Hey!" I waved and walked towards them.

Kassandra was standing next to a man I had never seen before, his brown hair and green eyes matching her own features.

"Enya, I want you to meet my brother, Darius. Darius, this is the princess of Moira, Enya Althea Vasiliou."

"Vasiliou?" he asked and Kassandra nodded, before she slapped his arm.

"She is a princess, dumbass, act accordingly!"

I laughed at the display of sibling rivalry.

"Please excuse my brother, princess. He is an idiot."

Darius rolled his eyes and bowed.

"I apologize. It is an honor to meet you, Princess."