Dipping into submissive waters

Story Info
She runs into somebody from work at the local pool.
3.7k words
4.51
26.4k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

Though inspired by real people and true events, this little tale is just a figment of my imagination.

If you enjoy this story, please consider rating it five stars.

Thanks for reading!

Summary: A woman is thrown in at the deep end when she runs into somebody from work at the local pool. Will she sink or swim?

*****

Dipping into submissive waters

It was a quiet Saturday morning when she decided to go for a refreshing swim. The community pool was small but since it was only visited by the residents of her little home town, it was never too crowded. A few laps in the water would help her relax her tired body and take her mind off of the stress she had been experiencing at work the past few days. Deadlines weren't a problem for her as she performed better under a little time pressure, but the new manager in charge of her team seemed more like a robot than a competent leader. Surely, he had a charming character and his good looks made it easier to endure his tough work ethics but something about him was too stiff and cold for her to take a real liking to the man as a person.

She walked into one of the small changing stalls, placed her bag on the bench and unbuttoned her jeans. After unzipping them she slid her pants down her legs dragging the black lacy panties with them. She then changed into her olive-green bikini bottoms and pulled the matching top from her backpack. Reaching back, she unhooked the black bra and slipped the straps down her shoulders. After stacking the garment on top of the rest of her clothes she took the bikini top and placed it on her shoulders. She cupped her breasts in the Lycra material and tied the straps in a bow behind her neck before fastening the clasp on her back.

With her backpack in hand and a towel wrapped around her shoulders she emerged from the changing area. At most pools there would have been a row of lockers for bags but at the community pool people thought it safe enough to just leave their belongings on the benches around the pool. After emptying her hands, she walked over to the showers. The showers were colder than the pool water but she always found they made diving into the pool feel a bit less uncomfortable. Cool drops rained down on her as she let the water soak her red hair and the fabric of her bikini. The water stopped running and the cool air immediately left a chill on her wet skin. Thankfully the bikini top was thick enough to cover her stiff nipples. They had become erect as a result of the sudden change in temperature.

A few quick steps and plunging into the pool helped her conceal the perky buds on her chest. After a few laps up and down the pool she felt her body getting used to the temperature of the water. The fresh water calmed her heart beat down and soothed any aching muscles. Like always she wanted to continue her Saturday swimming rituals in the warmer whirlpool area so she headed towards the steps in the far corner of the pool. Her feet found the steps and she pulled herself out of the water.

She lowered herself in the warm bubbling water and leaned back against the bench. The jet streams and bubbles popping against her skin felt like a massage on her entire body. After closing her eyes, she let out a deep sigh and felt herself relax even more.

"Very comfortable, isn't it?" a male voice commented out of nowhere.

She wasn't feeling like conversation and decided to reply with a soft mumble. Hoping the man would understand she wasn't looking for company she kept her eyes closed, "Mmhmm..."

Unfortunately, the stranger didn't seem to take the hint and tried again, "Never took you for the public pool kinda person."

The words sounded like a tease to get her attention, but it was the sound of his voice that made her open her eyes to look at the man. She immediately knew who had disturbed her calming Saturday ritual and she didn't like it for one bit.

"You work in my department...Accountancy, is it?" the man continued.

She looked up at the smiling face of the new manager. The last person she wanted to think about, let alone talk to during her free weekend.

'HIS department?!' she thought to herself. The guy had only walked in a week ago and already acted like he had shaped the entire company. That unjustified arrogance was one of the reasons why she disliked every manager from the first moment they entered the building.

"I've been an accountant at Greystones Inc. for a good few years," she replied.

He narrowed his eyes at her, clearly picking up on the passive aggressiveness in her answer.

"I don't know why, but I've got the feeling you don't like me for some reason..."

"I don't like managers, full stop."

He raised an eyebrow as a playful grin formed on his face, "And why is that? Do you have a hard time giving up control of the situation?"

She huffed in reply to his rhetorical question, "Oh please, I- "

"You hate not being in charge, don't you?" he interrupted.

"What I hate... is getting disturbed by someone while I'm trying to relax on my day off," she said before leaning her head back and closing her eyes again.

To her surprise he didn't respond and for a moment she was relieved the little interaction between them had come to an end. All of a sudden, she felt a soft breeze next to her ear as he whispered in a low seductive growl, "I have some special ways to help you relax..."

"What?! Have you lost your mind...?" she replied with a panicked gasp.

Her heartbeat started racing and she swallowed hard as she looked at his face, only inches away from hers. He leaned back with a confident smile and placed his hands behind his head.

"It's your choice..." he added while winking at her. "I was only talking about some no-strings attached playtime between you and me, but if you can't give up control..."

"Are you calling me a control freak?!" she snapped back at him. His calm and relaxed attitude only fuelled the growing sense of dismay.

He smiled, clearly amused by her exasperated reaction. "Perhaps not a control freak, but you don't like it when somebody else calls the shots."

She tried to laugh it off and turned her head away from him, "Why would I be interested in you in the first place?! Besides you being the new prick in the building, I don't know anything about you!"

Her choice of words caught his attention and he leaned towards her again before whispering, "So you've thought about my prick...?"

She felt her cheeks heating up and started blushing. As much as she wanted to deny it, she had been wondering about specific parts of his physique before. Of course, that was only due to the female colleagues sharing their daydream fantasies about the new manager. At least, that's what she tried to convince herself of.

He noticed her flushed face and grinned broadly, "I'll take that as a yes..."

Unsure of how to react she bit her lip and looked away again. For some reason his tempting charm was working and she found herself getting aroused by his seductive teasing.

A few moments passed in silence before he spoke up again. This time his voice sounded serious and without any pretence, "Why can't you trust me?"

She narrowed her eyes at him and thought for a moment, "Like I've said...I don't know anything about you."

"You know where I work...and you could look up personal details about me in my HR-file," he replied with a somewhat cocky grin on his face.

"Is that what you've done with my file?"

He shook his head at her panicked reaction, "I wouldn't want to risk my new job by getting caught snooping around the office like that."

Thoughts were racing through her mind while she looked at him. The replies he gave her sounded teasing but at the same time he seemed sincere about his interest in her.

"So, you don't really know me either?" she asked, tilting her head to the side to try and hide her nervousness.

"I know where you work..." he winked at her, "And I know that from the very first moment I laid my eyes on you in the office I had to know what you look like without that black tight pencil skirt of yours."

Her cheeks burned up again as she thought of the garment he was talking about. Even though they were still in the water, she was convinced she could feel his body heat as he moved towards her. She was lost for words and raked her brain for something to say, but before she could put in another word he rose from the water and started to climb out.

Just before he walked away, he turned back to her one last time, "It's all up to you. I'll be in the showers if you want to join me... no hard feelings if you choose not to."

She huffed and averted her eyes to avoid having to look at his perfect body walking away from her. Of course, she wasn't going to comply with his ridiculous request. What would her colleagues think of her if they found out that she had given into her primal urges? Surely some would congratulate her on bedding the new good-looking manager, but by most she would be labelled as the latest office slut. Even though she could already imagine the whispered rumours on Monday morning, she found herself slowly rising from the water and getting out of the pool.

She'd never thought that a simple teasing remark would have been enough to act this reckless. It wasn't normal for her to get seduced into the "no-strings attached playtime" he had suggested, but for some reason she was walking towards the showers, clutching her bag under her arm. Eventually the plan was to give him a piece of her mind and tell him to shove his flirtatious words up his fine ass. But with every step she felt more nervous and no matter how much she tried to convince that she wasn't intrigued, her body told her something else.

As she put her bag on the floor, she heard a soft chuckle behind her.

"I knew you'd come..."

His remark caught her off guard and she felt her cheeks blushing.

"I'm just done with the pool, time to go home," she replied without looking into his direction. There was no point in denying that she was intrigued but she wasn't going to throw herself at his feet. She quickly pushed the button in front of her and leaned her head back to let the shower rain down on her. She ran her fingers through her soaked locks, rinsing the pool water from her hair.

No matter how much she tried to act indifferent, she couldn't help listening close for any replies from him. Moments passed without another word from him and she started to wonder whether or not he'd already left. As soon as the shower stopped, she opened her eyes and found him still standing there. His eyes travelled up and down her wet body and she could only imagine the lewd thoughts that were going through his mind.

"I can offer you a hand towelling off, if you'd like..." he said with a hungry look in his eyes.

She wanted to protest but was too curious about his intentions and all of a sudden, she felt lost for words. Letting go of control was scary but the thrill of his teasing game was getting her aroused. Perhaps she was going to regret it but she felt an uncontrollable urge to give in, to submit and play along. Biting her lip, her cheeks blushed as she slowly nodded her head. He seemed somewhat surprised by this and just stared at her for a moment.

"Are you sure?" he asked in a soft whisper. His voice suddenly sounded cautious. It was as if he had dropped his tough guy act for a split second just to make sure she was actually agreeing to his advances.

To make sure he understood that she wanted this, that she was going to submit to him, she nodded her head again and replied with a shy "Yes...sir."

The last word seemed to strike a nerve with him and he narrowed his eyes, watching her like a hungry animal would stare at his prey. He licked his lips and cleared his throat, "Very well then...Follow me."

He turned around and started walking towards the changing cubicles. She didn't hesitate and quickly followed him as he walked into one of the stalls on the far end of the hall. Before closing the door behind her he looked at her with a questioning look on his face. She didn't feel like leaving and stepped aside to give him enough space to lock the door. The gesture was enough for him to realise she was ready for him to pounce and so he did.

His hands landed on her shoulders and he gave her a light push causing her to step back. Her back hit the door and she let out a soft moan as she gazed up into his eyes. He quickly placed the tip of his index finger on her lips to silence her, "Shh...there's people around."

He winked at her while she blushed at the sudden realisation of being in a public space. Initially she had been more worried about his intentions but now the notion of other people possibly listening in on them made her more nervous. He noticed her anxiety and leaned in to whisper next to her ear, "Don't worry, we're at the far end and nobody will know."

She nodded her head again and bit her lip as she stared at his face, hoping that he was right about that. He raised his hands and planted them on either side of her head, locking her in with her back against the door of the cubicle. His eyes slowly travelled over her face, exploring the curve of her neck and down to her cleavage while he intently licked his lips. The longer he stared the faster her heart started beating and she was convinced that she was going to pass out if the tension between them grew any stronger.

To her surprise instead of leaning in further he stepped back again, dropping his arms to his side. Even though she was no longer wedged between his arms, his burning stare made her too intimidated to move or speak up.

"Undo the bow..." He whispered while nodding his head towards her bikini top.

The command was whispered but his voice was intense enough for her to obey without any hesitation. She reached up and pulled one end of the bow and the damp fabric of her top slipped down a bit from the weight of her full breasts. It may have been the wetness of the bikini or the perkiness of her stiff nipples that made the top cling to her chest. Either way she realised that he was getting more than eager to strip her bare as he growled at her.

"Turn around..."

As soon as she turned her back on him, she felt his warm fingers sliding over the clasp while he skilfully unhooked it. She gasped softly and cupped her breasts to prevent the top from falling down. Another guttural groan was his reply, causing a shiver to run down her spine. He stepped closer towards her again. She could now feel his throbbing erection pressing against her back. He was rock hard and that aroused her even more.

"Drop...it..." he growled as his breath tickled the back of her neck.

She complied and the wet bikini top fell on the floor as she lowered her hands. Her nipples were stiff, almost painfully erect and needy for attention in any shape or form. As he ordered her to turn around again the need for his touch grew stronger and she felt her cheeks blushing bright red.

His eyes were focused on her face, holding her stare for a moment before looking down and exploring her now uncovered chest. He licked his lips and narrowed his eyes, enjoying the perkiness of her pink buds. He exhaled loudly and smiled a cheeky grin at her, "Gorgeous..."

Yearning for his touch she bit her lip, straightening her shoulders to push out her chest even more. But his hands didn't cop a feel, nor did his lips kiss or his tongue lick her sensitive nipples. She was getting impatient and was about beg for more as he spoke up again.

"Turn around, hands on the bench..."

This time his voice was louder and the words echoed off the walls of the changing room. She blushed at his command, but complied without any comment. She faced away and leaned over, placing her hands on the metal bars of the bench in front of her. Goosebumps covered her skin. Standing bent over in front of him, wearing nothing more than her bikini bottoms, she felt extremely vulnerable. But the thrill of it all made her excited and she knew she was getting soaking wet.

He stepped towards her again, getting close up behind her and pressed his hardness against her ass. The thin fabric of their swimming gear couldn't hide the warmth of his throbbing member and she let out a soft moan. He smiled at the reaction and teasingly started grinding against her behind. She gripped the bench and closed her eyes to keep herself from turning around and taking what she wanted. Letting go was not easy for her, but for once she wasn't going to let her need for control interfere with getting pleasure.

He placed his warm hands on her hips, keeping her from grinding and swaying with him. The touch was simple and light, but it was clear what he was trying to say. "Stay still...I will do as I please..."

Luckily, she wasn't the only one getting impatient and soon his hands started fumbling with the edge of her bottoms. Agonizingly slow he started tugging them down, sliding the wet fabric down over the curve of her ass cheeks, down her thighs and past her knees. He gasped at the sight of her juices and struggled not to shove his tongue up between her legs for a taste.

"Fuck, you're so wet!" he hissed as he pulled out his rock-hard cock, the head already glistening with precum.

She gasped at his words and turned her head to look up at him as she whispered desperately, "Please..."

He smiled at her plea and winked at her while nodding his head. "Don't worry...your pussy looks too fuckable to ignore."

His left hand rested on her hip while his other moved to his hardness. Wrapping his hand around the base of his cock he started teasing her wet folds with the tip of his erection, "You want this?"

She could only frantically nod her head in agreement, feeling like she was going to lose her patience if he wouldn't plunge himself inside her soon.

"I can't hear you..." he teased again while covering his penis in her wetness.

"Please... fuck me..." she gasped, unable to pretend she didn't need it any longer.

He gave her what she craved so badly and pushed his cock deep inside her in one hard stroke. She arched her back and let out a loud moan, immediately covering her mouth not to be too loud. He was deep inside her, balls deep, and she loved it. His length stretched her deliciously and she felt her wetness dripping down her thighs. He didn't grant her any time to get used to his size and immediately started thrusting back and forth.

She struggled to stay quiet as muffled moans escaped her with every buck of his hips. His hardness kept slamming into her, hitting the right spot over and over again. She felt herself already getting close and as soon as his hand reached round and started rubbing and teasing her stiff nipples, she gasped for air, "I'm going to...I'm..."

"You're what?" he teased her, never slowing down on his pounding.

"Cum..." she panted, "I'm gonna cum..."

"Good girl, cum on my cock!"

His words were enough to send her over the edge. Her body started shaking, muscles clenching as he kept plunging into her dripping wetness. The most powerful orgasm ripped through her entire body. She panted, gasping for air as she could barely stay on her feet. He kept her in position as he fucked her through her climax.

After a few seconds of incredible pleasure, she started to come down from her high, but he didn't slow down. As if the orgasm had cleared her mind, she all of a sudden started panicking and gasped, "Not inside me...I'm not- "

"Shh..." he hushed her as if he needed to focus for what was next.

Before she could respond he pulled out of her, holding his slippery cock at the base and jerked it a few times. With a stifled moan he started shooting his load, ejaculating on her bare ass. She felt his warm cum dripping down her skin as he finished himself on her behind. All she could do was moan in both pleasure and relief.

12