Direct to Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were a flurry of activity. They went to stores together and Rachael helped her mother try on dresses and casual wear. They tried on different kinds of make-up and discussed ways to do her hair. After an initial bout of discomfort, Rachael threw herself wholeheartedly into the enterprise. She had to admit to herself she was having fun. Her mom could even be quality company when she was in a good mood and she was in a really good mood now. It had the added benefit of providing some much needed distraction from her fears and discomfort as it related to her Cindy, Tess, Ariel, and Kitty.

The preparation was vigorous and Rachael was surprised by how much went into it. She was also surprised by the level of her mother's expertise. But she never let her eyes goes off of her goal. She knew why she was doing this. It might be fun to connect with her mother and even a little bit of fun to do pageant stuff. But she was here to seduce Emma, her mother. And that was what she was going to do. To that end, during the course of their purchases and discussions, Rachael would occasionally throw in little hints about her thoughts and feelings to her mother. Nothing was too explicit, but she wanted her mother thinking about it.

"Mom, you have such large breasts, is that something that the judges take into account?" she once asked as they were trying on dresses. Emma had stammered some sort of non-committal answer.

"Mom, why isn't there a bathing suit competition? You would win that so easy," she said on another occasion while they were discussing what song she should sing for her talent. Emma had just blushed at that and said that she had done well in pageants years ago when they included such things.

"Mom, how do you keep such a sexy figure? None of the other mom's look like you," she said when they were putting on make-up. Emma had pretended like she hadn't heard that one. However, Rachael sensed that. Subconsciously, her mother was staring to react to her comments. Sometimes when she would see her mother looking at her in a sexy sort of way out of the corner of her eye. Other times, she would notice that her mother would allow her breasts to be exposed, just for a few seconds, when she was getting changed. Still other times Emma would absentmindedly play with her daughter's hair or do other things that were sort of loving. The whole time they became closer and surely more comfortable with one another. Ironically, by trying to seduce her mother, Rachael had put their relationship on far sounder footing than it had been on in a long time.

Finally, the night before the pageant arrived. Unfortunately, it had been scheduled for a school day and Rachael had an important test that she couldn't miss (It wasn't in Kitty's class, so she couldn't just 'make-up' later). Rachael was surprised that she actually wanted to go, she wanted to cheer her mother on and she wanted to see her win. She wondered if maybe in the euphoria of a win she might be able to seduce her mother.

"Good luck tomorrow mom, you are such a MILF, you'll totally win!" she said in a jokey voice. Her mother looked at her quizzically.

"Thanks dear, but what does that term mean? I have heard people say it before," she said and Rachael blushed.

"It is sort of dirty I was just kidding around," Rachael said, looking at her feet.

"No I know you were joking, I just want to know what it means," her mother replied. Rachael hesitated for a minute. This was so embarrassing.

"It means, a 'Mother I'd Like to F...,'"Rachael said and then blushed deeply. Her mother just laughed.

"Oh you are so silly!" she said, "I like how close we have gotten the last few weeks. I am glad we can joke together."

"Me too Mom," Rachael said, nervous that her mother didn't seem to be getting that she wasn't necessarily joking around.

"I hope we can just keep getting closer, I hope this doesn't end with the pageant," Emma said, getting up from the couch and heading up to her room for her beauty rest.

"Me neither," Rachael said, and she truly meant it.

Chapter 9: Niece or Whore

Kitty broke the hug and then started to drive the car away. She and Michelle knew each other quite well but their relationship would never be characterized as close. Michelle was a bit of a rebel, possibly because of her mother's death. She also knew that Kitty and her father had almost constant conflicts with one another. Her father was hardly a strong authority figure in her life, so often times she rebelled against Kitty. That is not to say that they were always at each other's throats, but they weren't as friendly as they might be. But since Michelle had gone away to college and started to grow up, they saw each other less and thus fought less.

"How have you been!" Kitty said, trying to sound natural, calm and enthusiastic. Michelle was apparently in quite a good mood and she instantly began talking about all of her dance classes and her various friends. Kitty watched her as she talked. Looked at her soft lips and long, elegant neck. Her nervousness was making her horny, and she was sizing up Michelle.

"You know what I mean?" Michelle asked after a long string of other words that kitty didn't hear. Kitty shook herself out of her haze.

"Oh I am sorry, what did you say honey?" she asked.

"I was just saying how I can't wait for summer, I want to be home with everyone again," she explained. She bounced good naturedly in her chair and Kitty watched her tits and felt even more guilty.

"I thought you were just talking about how much fun you've been having in school?" Kitty asked, trying to focus on her driving now.

"I am, it's just...I miss everyone," Michelle explained. This was such a far cry from the angry, rebellious teen who got a scholarship for dance that Kitty could hardly believe it.

"Even your mean Aunt Kitty?" she asked.

"Especially her," Michelle said and Kitty looked over at her and saw that the girl was serious, "You are always there for us Aunt Kitty. You have helped my dad and I when no one else wanted to. I love you."

"I love you too," Kitty said, feeling flustered but also vindicated. She really did love her niece and wanted her to succeed, even if it meant being the bad guy sometimes. She was glad that the girl appreciated that. Nonetheless it piled onto the guilt that she was already dealing with. The next little bit of the drive was completely silent. But they were both feeling good.

Eventually, their conversation started back up and Kitty learned about the girl's friends and classes and everything else that was important in her life. She was so cute with how excited she was it was fun to hear about. Furthermore, she asked about Richie and about her husband and in general that had a very nice conversation. Before she knew it, Kitty had driven Michelle within an hour of home. She didn't feel like she was any closer to soliciting her niece for sex, perhaps she felt even farther away.

"Ugh!" the girl said, and Kitty turned to look at her, "this drive is so long."

"Yeah, I wish you were someplace closer to home as well. But you know how things are with money. You have to go where the scholarship is. That is just the way it goes," Kitty explained and Michelle nodded her head somberly.

"I am really sorry Aunt Kitty," Michelle said.

"Why?"

"I wish you didn't have to drive out and get me. I know it is a real pain..."

"Oh no honey!" Kitty said, reaching over and rubbing her nieces shoulder, "I am glad I came to pick you up. I've had a lot of fun on this drive, haven't you?"

"Yes," Michelle said with a weak smile, "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I am sorry that you had to drive all the way out there and everything. I am glad we got to hang out, but I wish that it wasn't like that."

"Oh your father had a job interview that is very important, he couldn't come," Kitty explained, she felt bad. She didn't want her niece to think that she was in any way a bother.

"I kind of wish that neither one of you had to get me," she said, looking out the passenger window.

"What do you mean? I thought you were saying you were looking forward to coming home," Kitty was sort of confused by this sudden shift in attitude by her niece.

"I am twenty now, I feel like I should have a car," she explained.

"I didn't have a car until I was almost thirty!" Kitty said, she felt bad for the girl, but didn't think that a sixteen year old truly needed a car.

"I know, but things are different now," she explained, "All of my friends at school have cars and everything. I just don't think it is fair."

"Have you talked to your father about it?"

"Yeah, he said that we don't have that kind of money. He said that until he has a long-term job he won't even loan me any money. I mean I would pay him, or anyone really, pay them back. I even saw this car at this lot near school and it was only $2500 and I already have like $500 saved up," Michelle said.

Then, all of the sudden it dawned on Kitty. This is what all the smiling and bouncing and 'I love you stuff' was all about. She was just as manipulative as her father! Michelle was trying to get Kitty to offer to loan her the $2000 she needed for some shitty car! Suddenly a boiling rage built up inside of Kitty. She couldn't believe how low and dirty her niece was. Suddenly, all of the guilt she was feeling lifted. This was the way things were. Everyone was always trying to get things out of her. From her boss, to her husband, to her niece. Everyone except for Rachael and Richie. From now on, she told herself, those were the only people she was going to care about. This was not going to go well for Michelle, she was going to learn to be a better person than her father.

"Only $2000 eh?" Kitty said in an event and interested tone. She looked at her niece covertly out of the corner of her eye and saw that she was elated.

"Yeah and I am going to get a summer internship that pays so I am going to be able to pay it back really soon. To whoever gives me a loan, that is," Michelle said. Kitty couldn't believe how stupid this girl thought she was. She certainly took after her father. Kitty drove in silence for a little while, acting as though she were thinking about it.

"You know, I really think you are growing up at school you know?" Kitty said and Michelle gave her a smile with barely concealed deviousness, "I just think it is so great that you are so mature. All of your anger against your father, against me, it just seems to have faded away."

"Thanks Aunt Kitty," Rachael said and beamed. They drove for awhile longer. They were only about half an hour from home now. Kitty saw a sign for a state park that she and her son had gone to last year. It was a secluded spot with a pretty lake and lots of trees. She quietly turned down the road and made her way the two or three miles to the gravel parking. The dollar signs in Michelle's eye were so big that she didn't even notice. She could sense that she was reeling her aunt in.

"You know," Kitty said casually, "I have a rather substantial private savings that my husband doesn't know about."

"Really," Michelle said, as though she wasn't putting two and two together.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I have it here in my car in cash. I meant to take it out of my old bank and put it in a new one today but I just completely ran out of time," Kitty was acting very casually, she could see that Michelle was looking over at her now, trying to figure out what to say.

"How much do you have," She seemed to think this was too bold, "I mean it is kind of dangerous to have money just sitting in a car."

"Oh I know, I usually don't go this long without putting it in a bank or investing in something with a good chance of return," Kitty explained, "but right now I'd say I have about $3000 dollars in savings." As she said this she pulled into a parking place in the empty lot. Finally Michelle looked around and realized that she didn't know where they were.

"Where are we Aunt Kitty," she asked.

"I don't like to talk business at home," she explained.

"What do you mean," Michelle said. Kitty hated that she continued to play dumb. Each passing second just added to the contempt Michelle felt for her.

"I mean that I am considering loaning you the money so that you can get your car silly!" Kitty said in very bright voice. Michelle smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around Kitty.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much Aunt Kitty!" Michelle said and Kitty smiled, but gently pushed her away.

"Well we don't have a deal yet," Kitty said, "We have to discuss terms and everything this might not come together. I am a good negotiator."

"Oh whatever you say!"

"I am going to hold you to that" Kitty replied

"So what do you think?" Michelle asked. She unbuckled her seatbelt and turned and looked at her aunt.

"Well I guess you are going to need $2000 right?"

"Yes."

"But you know that isn't all," Kitty said, "There will registration fees and other surcharges on all of those things. Plus you will need some money for insurance and everything else." The girl looked a little nervous now. She hoped that Kitty wasn't trying to scare her out of borrowing.

"Yeah, but I can pay it all back," Michelle replied.

"Okay, so do you think $3000 should cover it all?" Kitty asked, she leaned forward and gently squeezed the bear on the dashboard, turning on the nanny cam.

"I think $3000 should definitely be enough to pay for the car and everything else," Michelle said.

"Well like I said, I like to make investments that get a return. So we need to have a little talk about interest," Kitty said.

"So like more money?" Michelle said, frowning.

"Well yes. I mean if you borrow from a bank they are going to give a pretty big interest rate because you have no credit history or anything," Kitty explained, "Furthermore, I don't think your internship is going to give you over three grand for a single summer, so this is going to take awhile to pay off. No bank is going to allow you irregular payment schedules so you'd have to pay back slowly, which means a lot of interest." Kitty so glad she had taken accounting in college and that her niece, apparently, had not.

"Okay Aunt Kitty, I get it you want to show me why you can't lend to me, I learned my lesson. You are..." Michelle said. Kitty could tell she was about say something very mean, which would ruin the whole illusion of her sudden maturity. She needed the girl to still think she was being duped.

"No honey, that isn't what I am saying!" Kitty said.

"So what are you saying?" Michelle said, tugging on her hair. She was obviously very anxious to get this deal done. Status was so important to her, just like her father. He had driven a fancy car in too.

"I was just thinking we could come up with a different sort of deal," Kitty said.

"What kind of deal?" Michelle said, she almost sounded desperate.

"I was thinking this," Kitty said, hoping that she was talking loud enough for the nanny-cam to pick up what she was saying, "I will give you the $3000 and you will pay me back $2500 as soon as you can interest free."

"I don't understand," Michelle said after a minute. She furrowed her brown and looked over at her aunt, "I though you wanted a return or whatever on your investment?"

"Well there is a little catch," Kitty said, leaning forward.

"What's that?" Michelle asked. Kitty continued to lean forward until their faces were only a few inches apart.

"I give you the money and in exchange you pay me back and then the remainder you pay back to me by fucking me right now in the car," Kitty said, nearly spitting the words out she was so angry. Then she leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"I..."

"I am sure all the other girls have cars. I bet the boys like girls who have back seats in their cars and everything," Kitty said, raising her eyebrows at her niece. Michelle had a disgusted look on her face. She couldn't believe what her aunt had just suggested. But she really wanted the car. It wasn't like she didn't use her body to get what she wanted all the time anyway. She had a reputation at school and she knew she had earned it. How was this any different? Besides no one would ever find out. AND she just really wanted that car.

"Okay Aunt Kitty," Michelle said in a little voice and Kitty couldn't believe. Her heart suddenly beat faster and she felt her stomach churn. This girl was almost as disgusting as she was. Kitty shrugged her shoulders and reached across Michelle's body. The girl recoiled, but Kitty reached into her glove compartment and took out a small envelope with thirty $100 bills. Michelle's eyes got huge. Kitty suddenly felt rage. How could her niece be like this? She took the money out of the envelope and quickly took the money out and shoved it in her niece's mouth. The girl choked and then pulled the money out, quietly counted it and then set it in her purse.

"Got it all?" Kitty asked.

"Thanks Aunt Kitty," the girl said sheepishly. They sat in silence for a few minutes, "Do you want to...do it now?" Kitty nodded and then found button the side of dash and pushed it. The back seat made a buzzing noise and then, the last two seats in her SUV laid down like a bed. She quietly moved the Teddy Bear so that it would be looking in that direction.

"Take your clothes off and get in the back seat," Kitty said. Her heart was beating quickly, but she really wanted this now. Kitty turned and watched as Michelle slowly removed her tie and then unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it on the floor. She looked a bit nervous as she slid off her skirt. But then she very rapidly removed her bra, revealing her small breasts with small, dark nipples and flat stomach. She then quickly took off her panties and jumped back into the back seat. Kitty couldn't believe this girl, how little regard she had for her body. Suddenly, Kitty realized that she was hardly better, selling her body to Ariel to keep her job and to keep Rachael. But this just made her angrier. She looked back at Michelle and saw that her pussy was clean shaven and she looked so sexy. Kitty wanted this bad. She quickly got undressed as well and then jumped into the back seat as well.

Both women were sitting on the seats naked and looking at one another. Kitty could tell that her niece was more than a little bit impressed with her body and she was happy about that. She didn't know what she was supposed to do first, however. This was much different than with her son. It was greed rather than passion that was bringing them together.

"What do you want me to do Aunt Kitty?" Michelle asked in a tiny voice. Kitty looked at her, she was covering her breasts with her hands and her face was blushing. It seemed that the girl was just realizing how much she was willing to do to get whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She almost looked innocent now. But Kitty wasn't buying it.

Kitty slowly opened her legs. She wanted to start off slow. Hell, if she had to do this she was going to enjoy it, "Get here between my legs, lay between them and suck on my nipples. Don't try to kiss me. It will make me sick," she explained. Michelle looked a little hurt but nodded. Slowly the girl got up on her hands and knees and started to crawl over toward her aunt. She laid herself down against' Kitty's stomach. Kitty breathed in deeply, feeling the warmth of her niece's breasts against her belly. Michelle looked up at her uneasily and Kitty nodded coldly.

Carefully Michelle's head dropped and her mouth descended on Kitty's nipple. Kitty could feel the girl's hot breath against her skin long before she felt Michelle's lips against her areola. She felt her nipple get hard as the mouth wrapped gently around it. For a moment Michelle just held it there in her mouth. Then Kitty felt the girl's nipple rub across it. She arched her back and moaned. The feeling was intense. She hadn't realized how much her disgust had somehow also aroused her. She wondered what that said about her. Michelle continued to gently lap her tongue over Kitty's nipple even stopping to suck on it, gently, feeling the smooth hardness of the nipple in her mouth and enjoying its supple taste. Kitty closed her eyes and rolled her head back.