Directing The Female Orgasm

Story Info
Female readers are directed toward orgasm!
5.7k words
4.56
21.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Directing The Female Orgasm -- A loose continuation of several of my previous submissions. (A safer alternative?)

Disclaimer:

As with all of my submission, the reader must understand and assume (unless otherwise stated), that issues of consent between the characters is completely voluntary, informed, absolute and continuing from the story's beginning until its' end.

Chapter 1 -- Some Much Deserved Time Away From Life

Monday morning finds you at the beginning of a much needed holiday. The children are gone to stay with their grandparents for the entire week. Although you have nothing specifically planned you've grown quite desperate for anything other than work, managing a family or any concerns of money and mortgages. The world may truly be your oyster but unfortunately, that world has been severely shrunken by the latest covid lockdown.

You begin the day with a morning coffee and some sliced avocado with fresh lemon on toast. The sun has come out to show promises of a pleasantly warm day for the third week of April. At the moment, lounging in an Adirondak chair and surveying the backyard leads to thoughts of sprucing up the garden. Of course, there is a host of home repairs that also need attention. Mentally, you begin to make a list of jobs that need doing and try to pick one that would be easiest to begin. This thinking feels more like work than vacation but you know that a sense of accomplishment will be had with each item falling from the list. And given the restrictive covid regulations, it's not like you have many available better options in any event.

Making your way back inside you catch a glimpse of the mail carrier out of the corner of your eye. It's the first time you've seen him in shorts this season and you take a moment to admire his muscular calves that fit nicely with the strong arms and shoulders you have often admired. The idea of the fit younger delivery man tempts a quick trip to the shower as a pleasurable way to get the day moving. Already, your mind is conjuring up a fantasy where the mailman shows up to the door and your housecoat is accidentally revealing just a bit too much skin and you thrill at his reaction and the knowledge of the power your sexuality has over others. Yes, this would be an easy fantasy to create for your next solo adventure!

When you check the mailbox there is but one item. No bills. No government notices. In fact, the one item is a large and fancy looking envelope. Written in script on the heavy bond paper is simply your name. It is curious that there is no return address but that is perhaps less odd than the fact that your own address is also absent. A thought to call after the mailman is abandoned as you watch his strong gate round the corner and out of your view. And with his disappearance, gone is the only clue as to how the fancy envelop had found its way to your doorstep.

Chapter 2 -- A Partial Explanation

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been cast as the lead actor in what will be my directorial debut. Without question, you are the star of this production. If fact, you are the only actor. My direction to you will not be in person but I have taken great effort to explain the script and the development of your role. You, independent of my direction or the subjective influence of others will reveal the depth of your character. How much you choose to reveal must be balanced between comfort, imagination and a healthy curiosity to expand both. To be more direct, the character you will be playing should not be too difficult to pull off. The character is you.

Did I mention that there will be no audience? This is to be a one-time production. You may or may not wish to film your performance for posterity but the choice of if or who may ever witness this production is completely of your choosing.

But why you, you may ask? The answer is simple. I have chosen you as a woman of beauty -- perhaps the type of beauty that is often noticed by others moreso than you see it in yourself. But it is not just your physical beauty that enthralls me. Of equal measure, I see in you a beautiful mind that will be able to translate these directions into an imaginative performance that has the look and feel of complete authenticity.

As director, it may seem as though I am completely in charge of your actions. Most certainly, my control exists insomuch as I have written the script. From time to time, I will prompt you in different ways and will likely prod you in directions that you may not normally choose for yourself. But having said this, it is you who must choose this role and it is you that must find the determination to act at the direction of another -- of potentially, a complete stranger. And in these ways, you will come to realize that the actual control has been yours all along. Viewed through this lens, your production becomes an opportunity to explore your sense of your own sexuality while hopefully also coming to a clearer realization of how your sexuality is viewed by others. Only when the latter becomes clear, will you truly be able to harness the full potential of yourself as a sexually powerful being in this world.

So just what type of movie is this to be, you might ask? To begin with, it is a movie about sexuality. Your sexuality. In making the active choice to explore your own sexuality I will be leading you on a scavenger hunt of sorts. Given the subject matter perhaps it would be more aptly titled a Scunt, to borrow a phrase from the University of Waterloo Engineering Society. But this is not a search that will have you travelling through cities and forests in search of hard to find objects. This Scunt will find you searching only within the confines of your own imagination but the travel will require an examination of every inch of your physical form.

Now, before we can begin it is essential that you have at least 90 minutes uninterrupted. That means lock the doors (unless you are feeling quite adventurous), and turn off your ringer. Get you mind ready to perform. Open yourself to the exploration of sexuality of the female form -- of your form. Only then, may you turn to the next page and begin reading.

Chapter 3 -- Lights, Camera, Action

Find yourself in a comfortable setting within your home, such as your bedroom. You will need a sizeable wall mirror, any sex toys or aids that you possess and a bottle or two of liquid motivation may go along way. In addition to your floor and your bed, a chair is required. If you have decided to record your first ever 'directed performance' now is the time to set up the video camera and even better if you possess a tripod. Presumably, you have a ready supply of clothing which is essential as there will be numerous costume changes -- at least in the early scenes... Take a few moments if needed, to arrange the necessary movie props before you continue. Then, take a deep breath. Summon equal measures of curiosity and courage and get ready to begin!

Act 1, Scene 1

You find yourself standing alone in your room. Whatever you are wearing, it is time to change into bra and panties only. You may pick your sexiest or most comfortable, the choice is yours. Now stand facing your mirror as you no doubt have, countless times. Take a moment to scan your body dressed as you are, from head to toe. Turn for a moment to the left and to the right. Reposition your arms or legs and look some more. Now the backside as best you can. Perhaps an over the should view. Maybe a full bend over at the waist. Of course, there is nothing you haven't seen many times before. BUT, in this production it is not your view but rather that of the audience. Repeat the above poses in the mirror but this time I want you to examine your body not from your own perspective but as an observer would view you. Imagine the mirror as a window you are looking through with your body and the expressions you display as the sole focus.

As you continue reading you will follow my directions. Your 'lines' will appear in bold type. You may speak them silently to yourself at first if necessary to build comfort but remember that this is for the audience and the camera is rolling so it will enhance your performance to speak these words aloud.

Now as you continue to view yourself through the window of the mirror look at how your clothes fit and touch your body. Is it an everyday look that you have chosen to present -- this is how you would see me on any typical moment? Or did you chose something more revealing, something that says the clothes I am showing you are most certainly about sex?

Turn as you did before and examine the curves of your panties. Are they boy shorts that paint curves over the cheeks of your bum or a thong that disappears between the crack of your ass? Does the front of your panties tightly hug your mound and is the material taught enough to frame your lips below? And what about when you pull at the middle of the waist tugging the material higher. See how your lips are framed and devilishly displayed with only the thin protective layer of fabric to maintain the tiniest bit of modesty. Do your panties reveal more of your sex as you move or hold different poses? How much can the audience see?

Now lets see the same perspective while you are wearing a pair of cutoffs or short shorts. How might you accidentally (or lets imagine you are doing it on purpose!), allow just a hint of those panties up the leg of your shorts. What are the best seemingly casual poses that show off the most without being at all obvious? As the mirrored audience tries for a peak, try to imagine specific scenarios where you could pull this off. Would it be a general display for all around you? Or perhaps you would view this as a sneaky manouever to reveal to one person while not making it obvious to the rest?

On that note, lets take our imaginations to somewhere more public and create a common scene that occurs in everyday life. Choose from your wardrobe a skirt and blouse that buttons in the front. Pick the undergarments that you normally would for an outfit such as this. Not fancy clothes for a formal event. Just something other than jeans and a tee.

Act 1, Scene 2

Place your chair in front of the mirror. Remember that you see what is in the mirror and the audience in the mirror will have a very honest view of you. Now you imagine yourself seated at an outdoor café on a warm summer's day. You are in a location where no one knows you, lets imagine Strathroy for instance.

The café is well attended and you are seated at a table at the back. Did you notice the eyes of others as you entered the patio and took a seat. Did anyone in particular catch your eye? Was there that one individual who made no attempt to disguise his or her lingering glance? You know the type. Bold, over confident an unafraid to let you see them staring directly at your body -- a gaze that is as much about hunger as it is admiration.

Look in the mirror. Your legs are crossed comfortably. How much skin is showing? Lets show more but not all at once. Raise that hem a little. Just a little and maybe you make it look as though it has happened accidently. Above the knee now. How has the perspective in the mirror changed? How far up the back of your thigh is revealed to the audience? Raise your top leg slowly, almost imperceptively. Just more of the back thigh or the widening shadow of the gap between your legs? Has your adjustment revealed enough to show just a hint of the panties you are wearing -- yet?

Now, allow your panties to be obviously visible when you look in the mirror and think of the emotions. Not your emotions. Not the brazenness of your actions and how they might make you feel. Heart racing, tiny hairs beginning to stand on end, the danger and exhileration of your wanton display. Not any of that. Remember, this is about how you are seen by the audience. And so imagine their emotions.

Its all about what is hidden. Those charms that are only normally to be revealed to a select few of your choosing. But not today. Imagine the young waiter working his way through school. Buried in debt and overwhelmed with hormones. See what he sees. Imagine his reaction. Does his gaze linger? Look at the crotch of his pants. Is there an outline? As you appear most calm and ready to place your order, does he stumble over his words. Can you make him uneasy with your power?

What about the person a few tables over trying to pretend as though their focus is held by whatever conversation they are having when in truth you can see them straining to look closer? Let them look. Spread your legs and let them see that sexy pussy hidden only by the thinnest small strip of material. Look hard into the mirror to see what they see as your legs reveal more and less. Can you feel your panties getting damp yet?

Now lets imagine that you have taken a quick trip to the bathroom. Upon your return to your table all of the same eyes are upon you. You look over your shoulder to see that your every move has been admired while you walked through the crowd. You sit once again and enjoy a cocktail. With the same subtle care, your skirt once again rises. Your legs begin to part. Feigning interest in your iphone and hidden behind dark glasses no one can tell where your focus actually is but you are actively taking stock of your admirers and seeing what reactions you can create.

What your voyeuristic audience does not realize at first is that you have upped the ante. On your trip to the bathroom your bra and panties have been discarded. You are on your second drink now which the waiter almost spilled as he tried not to be obvious about admiring your rigid nipples which pierced your shirt in a most clear display. As your legs spread now, how much is it to show but not be completely obvious about it? You try crossing and uncrossing your legs repeatedly. You watch the mirror to see how much is revealed. Perhaps your butt subtly slides closer to the edge of the seat of your chair.

You take stock of your own physiological reactions and the sensations within while bursting with a mixture of fear and adrenaline. But imagine that guy a few tables over. You know that he is looking. You know that you have made him hard. You know that it is you he will be thinking of when he goes home to stroke his cock. It will likely be you and your brazen display that he imagines when he is fucking another.

Act 1, Scene 3

It was the warmth of the sun that had led you to the outdoor café. And it was the boldness of deciding to become an exhibitionist that had you driving to a location where you were unlikely to be recognized. Now it is time for the 35 minute drive home. Your heart still races as you think of how brazen you have behaved. Your mind races with thoughts of those who have observed you and the effects your sneaky display has created.

You decided to continue on with some more mischief. Now you have the safety and anonymity of driving down a busy highway. As you sit in your chair before the mirror imagine that you are in your vehicle. Watch as you consciously decided to undue first one and then two buttons of your blouse. Lets go full bore and undue all of them. The material still covers your breasts but not so much if you ease the sides apart. And what about that skirt? Its time now to go bold. The skirt is scrunched up around your waist and your sex is completely bare.

For you in this moment, it is the thrill of creating your own vulnerability while being mostly concealed within your vehicle. You watch as one hand drops to your lap. Just lightly at first, your pointer finger pushes down on your left labia as your index begins to manipulate your clit. It is really a three finger technique that applies pressure to both lips while your clit receives the lion's share of attention. That middle finger drops down and slides a little between your lips. It's a nice sensation to feel the entry but really, its mostly about making that clit slippery to add to the sensation.

Watch how your fingers move, acting without thought in a well-practiced routine. See how your sex looks as you begin to play with yourself. It is a selfish act for selfish pleasure. Spread your lips apart from time to time. Can the audience yet see that clear liquid beginning to form from within? You are at a balancing moment now. Your body is beginning to react to your fingers while you try to remain focused enough to not drive off the road.

It is at this moment that you realize that a large transport truck that you were sure had already passed you earlier, is now in the opposite lane and not seeming to move ahead or fall behind. Your hand freezes for a moment and instinctively your grip your sex and squeeze your legs together to minimize your exposure. But this instinct was borne of a modesty you have chosen to forever abandon. The difference in height of the vehicles means that you cannot see in the trucker's cab but it is obvious that from his position directly opposite in the right hand lane, he has a clear view of your body and how you have been caressing it.

With a deep breath you pull the tails of your shirt apart completely exposing your desperate nipples. Five kilometers you drive in this manner before you summon the courage to let your legs drift apart. Cruise control sounds like a good idea. Again, and this time with full knowledge of a complete stranger's audience, your fingers begin to pleasure your sex. You could speed up or slow down but you do not and your decision is every bit as brazen as the act itself. As you imagine the scenario look in the mirror and see what the trucker sees.

Imagine the effect this private act has had on your unknown admirer in this very public setting. Is he rubbing his cock over his jeans or has he managed to unzip and pull it out to stroke in time with you? Can you make him cum without knowing for sure? You are certainly ready and able to cum after all of the newfound bravado but decide to leave it as a tease. Surely, you have provided more than enough already for him to get there. Just look at what he or she has been looking at. It is time to go home to draw out your own pleasure until you simply lose the ability to hold off orgasm.

Act 2, Scene 1

Now in the comfort of your own home its time to get completely naked. Grabbing a beverage you now imagine being in your bedroom to conjure up the next adventure. You do so knowing the comfort and privacy of your own room but in this instance, the audience mirror is ever present.

You know why you are in your room. You are going to create pleasure and you are going to make yourself cum. But more importantly, you are going to watch what another would watch as you do so. As much as you are about to enjoy all that you have learned to do to your own body, your focus will be on cumming for the pleasure of another.

And just how will your present this delicious treat? You consider the many options and decide it best to reveal a compilation of your many paths to self-orgasm. The camera follows as you move around your home setting whether it is a trip to the refrigerator or stop at the bathroom. For the first time ever, someone other than yourself finds that secret hiding spot where your toys are stashed safely away.

The mirror is adjusted to give a perfect view of your bed and of course the camera is pointed directly at your mirror to give a clear and close up view. You are intent that the audience will see every finite detail of your body as you make yourself cum. The toys are displayed on your bed in no particular order other than to save your favourite for last. You know that it will be difficult to make it through the entire inventory without cumming too quickly but fortunately, your audience is about to realize that you possess the rare ability to cum multiple times.

12