Directors Cut Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan's partner Britney is introduced to the equation.
6.9k words
4.48
6.6k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
46 Followers

There are three prior parts to this story. It might pay to read the first few to get a picture of how the situations evolved. If you don't want to pre read then know Dan has been blackmailed by Marie and he is in her pocket to quite a degree. Her own relationship has staled somewhat and she is using Dan for her sexual venting... and in her own mind, she is not cheating.

The story is completely fictional and no actual feelings were harmed in its creation. This story is not for you if you don't like femdom fun and blackmail themed stories. Feedback is appreciated and obviously positive feedback is preferred. I hope you enjoy it.

***

Part 3 Friday night and set point.

Dan had hardly said a word.

It had been easy for Marie to arrange a dinner through Britney, his much younger girlfriend. Marie was a popular and successful local identity. The best female tennis player in the city, a well known realtor who had sold some of the most identifiable properties in the region... for the most money. Always in the papers for advertising, winning tennis tournaments and featuring because her image and character. It is worth mentioning that her perceived values were so engaging.

An approachable, attractive and desirable person in all of the important arenas.

She had contacted Britney with a real estate angle and convinced her that perhaps with what she and Dan had, as a deposit could stretch into a reasonable mortgage and home for them both. It was part of an easy chat that led to dinner arrangements at Dan and Britneys home later in the week. Until that morning, Dan had been completely unaware.

Marie and Britney had hit it off and had chatted easily all night. While young Britney was fairly mature for her 23 years and able to converse easily during the evening, she was also a very attractive brunette who was comfortable in her lithe frame and dressed in a relaxed casual style. For dinner she wore light coloured khaki shorts and a floral tank top along with a flat, stylish pair of tan sandals.

The food had been a simple but pleasant affair with chicken salad and a couple of nice pinot gris making up most of the digested elements.

Marie had noticed Dan was not his usual chatty self and while responsive to questions did not lead much of the conversation. She laughed inwardly at this knowing she was the cause for his lack of verbosity and indeed the instructions she had earlier sent to him from her temporary phone, while simple, were probably causing him some anxiety.

She hoped she had everything covered off and tonight wouldn't be a complete bust. To this point the night had been really pleasant but she wanted a new element to her slightly sinister, sexual web. If things went well then Britney would soon be a willing participant in Marie's self motivated, pleasure realm.

The text sent to Dans phone earlier went like this

"These are the rules for tonight

1) Be normal

2) After dinner when ever I ask you a question and hold your eye - you must answer in the affirmative (that means "yes".) If I do not meet your eye you may answer as you like.

3) If the question is, or involves an action, when you have been asked you may be expected to perform this action.... you will comply with this action if and when requested.

See you tonight"

Dinner had wound down and the small group moved outside to the leafy garden area the property had. It was a nice and simple relaxing place with a bench type table and chairs surrounded by established small bushy trees, shrubs and a well tendered lawn. It offered the outdoors with some privacy and was a very pleasant, calm looking part of the property.

Perfect, thought Marie. If she was going to go through with things, now was the time.

As Britney topped up the wine and took her seat Marie took a deep breath and piped up. "Britney, I am really sorry but i have another agenda which i need to talk to you about." She could see Britney was intrigued but had raised a slight frown Most of the night involved the discussion around some strategies and desirable locations along the real estate line that perhaps, the pair could afford. She leaned in as if some trust was already established in the evening. "Oh?" she asked with a more curious, inquisitive look, than one of concern.

Marie took this as a good sign and continued.

"I don't know if you are aware but I did some papers at university and am to some degree, trained as a behavioural psychologist. This comes in quite useful in my job and certainly helps to sell houses ... or to know when someone's body language is either positive or neutral in the least. I mean when talking about possible purchases and things." Britney nodded and Dan shifted in his seat a little. Marie was speaking slowly and calmly. though she felt anything but calm, her pulse was racing.

This is difficult for me but I want to talk to you about Dan. This time Britney lowered her glass a little and shifted her gaze from Marie to Dan, who started to wiggle slightly more in his seat. She shifted her gaze back to Marie.

"About what in particular?" she asked slowly with concern.

"Firstly" continued Marie, "Dan, you are happy for me to talk about this aren't you?" She asked as she stared straight into his eyes.

"Yes" he replied fairly woodenly. His eyes were not confident but at least Marie knew he was following the script. The 'script' or rules that she had texted through earlier to be exact.

"Okay, if you're sure?" Marie went on. "You see, Britney, we've met only a few times but I feel like even over one dinner we have bonded fairly quickly and I like you. I hope you feel the same about me because this is an awkward subject and also, Dan has been very brave to this point".

"What the hell?" Britney enquired, quietly looking back and forth between her partner and Marie... "just tell me what is going on!"

"Okay, sorry, I don't mean to be dramatic about this but it is a delicate subject. In earlier conversations at the tennis club Dan overheard about my training in psychology and approached me after a game and asked if we could talk, isn't that right Dan?" Marie looked as she asked and Dan nodded, looking suitably anxious and having only some clue where this series of tales was going.

Marie carried on "anyway we arranged a later meeting for a coffee and Dan really opened up to me, I mean really opened up." She took a quick breath and said, "It's not so much the content of what he said that made me agree to help but the love that was behind it. I can tell Dan really loves you Britney and he has told me so." Britney swivelled her head again from Marie to Dan and back to Marie. This time less anxious but more intrigued was the look upon her face.

As expected Marie gathered that Dan had never actually told Britney that he actually loved her and while close to it, perhaps, they were not at that stage of the relationship yet. She looked him in the eye and added, "don't you Dan?"

Dan nodded and said "yes" quietly and almost under his breath. Marie laughed and said you can do better than that Dan, let Britney know that you love her, ...tell her!"

Marie knew that this was a crucial time as she really was invading other peoples ultimate private moment.

Thankfully though, Dan who had contemplated ways out of his predicament, could not come up with a rapid solution.. he was resigned to his bind. To this point if he had to be honest with himself, while it came with humiliation and drawbacks, it had been quite a pleasant and a thrilling experience to date.

He turned gently to his younger partner and said "I do love you Britney.... very much."

Britney just gasped a little and held one fairly delicate hand to her breast... the other over her open mouth. Tears looked to be forming.

After a little while Marie carried on. "I'm sorry but the purpose of our meeting was not entirely for that moment and Dan has much larger confessions to bring forth."

Britney was in slight, emotional over drive state and turned back from Dan to Marie. She was entirely tuned in though and hanging off her every word... as was Dan for different reasons.

"Look Britney, there is no easy way to say this, Dan outwardly is confident and assured. He possesses a manner that leads you to believe he is in control and feels comfortable being regarded as such. Would you agree?" she asked Britney while holding her eye in a pleasant way.

After a long pause, still wondering where this was going Britney nodded and answered with a drawn out "yes... that's right, that is how he is, I do agree."

"Well, I have some news that I expect will be of real interest to you" Marie continued speaking. "Dan, do me a favour please and go and grab a zip tie if you have them, or some string from inside the house while I talk to Britney alone" As she spoke she looked directly at Dan and while he had a look of desperation on his face he nodded and rose from the table to complete the task. While he obviously wanted to hear what was coming he couldn't bring himself to break the rules... and bear the possible consequences.

As he moved inside, Marie turned to Britney with as much sincerity and and honesty as she could muster... or generate, "Dan wants to be dominated, he has not been able to ask you outright as he feels he could blow everything and he would rather carry on with you as you are in your relationship... but it it is tearing him apart. he wants you to own him, humiliate him, if you so desire, and treat him as your toy and as a whim."

Britney guffawed a wee bit then sat and stared with her mouth open in disbelief at Marie.

"What exactly do you mean?" She eventually managed.

"He feels he is starting to branch out with his behaviour and is terrified of losing you. It is what he rally wants. Has there been anything unusual lately, over the last few months?" Marie asked.

Britney put her hand to her mouth and started..."he sent me some pictures of his cock, poking through the hole in a trophy he had won at the tennis club, just the other night. Then he wouldn't talk about it?" Britney had her eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

Marie raised her eyebrows to match. "Oh really, that is classic submissive advertising. He wants you to be proud of him... his achievements, his phallus and to tell you... he is yours." Marie paused for a bit of effect and took a breath. "Look, Dan has practically begged me to help him" she lied, "but are you willing to at least see out this night and see if it is something you can work with?"

Britney bowed her head and Marie new it all hung on this moment. Britney could bail and Marie would have to leave and the impending unraveling would probably see her charged with blackmail or perhaps ... Britney could be lured into the game and Maries now slippery pussy would get a new element to increase her pleasure.

After what seemed an eternity of three or four seconds, Britney raised her eyes up to meet Maries and gave a slight nod. "Yes, I love him too and if I am quite honest I cannot deny I am very intrigued." Her statement was breathless but relatively calm and Marie was thrilled.

Marie added a few details about the evening along the lines of "try to be open minded" and "enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to be experimental" and also "remember this is what Dan wants but don't do anything you are really uncomfortable with."

After their brief exchange and a few more reassurances to Britney, Dan came back outside with a couple of zip ties he had found. He was confronted by two smiling ladies. One his partner and the other a master manipulator whose spell he was completely under.

"Don't sit down, Dan" Marie started with as he approached the table. "We are going to demonstrate your needs for Britney. I have told her all about you and how you like to be dominated." At the word 'dominated' Dan almost spoke up but caught himself just in time. He also noticed Britney had an odd smile on her face which he could not work out for the life of him. Their sex to date had been fairly vanilla and while he enjoyed having a younger girlfriend and being the envy of his male friends, he was yet to convince her into anything more than a bit of doggy, sometimes a blow job when he managed to slip her more than one wine on a Friday night, but it was usually fairly plain sex. He had thought but never suggested that he would like to tie her up and fuck her rigid. Despite his outward confidence he had not managed to express his more liberal desires to her as yet, for their activities in the bedroom. Sometimes he got close ... but he always bailed.

"Take off your pants," said Marie.

There it was. A simple statement. Marie was looking him directly in the eye. His Adams apple rose and then lowered. He felt a massive urge to turn and run. Fight or fight.

He didn't. He stood still for what seemed like an hour. In reality a few seconds past, he placed the two zip ties on the table and loosened his belt. He placed this on the table and lowered his jeans to the floor. He could not look at his partner directly but after her initial little gasp when he started his obedient actions, in his peripheral vision she appeared to be smiling.

Stepping out of his jeans, he lifted them, folded them and placed them between the two ladies at the table. Marie smiled at Britney, trying to be assuring before she turned back to look Dan in the eye.

"Now, your underwear."

He lowered his boxers slowly but there was no hiding as his cock spring into view at what Marie estimated to be approximately three quarter stiffness from her own close experiences. She raised her glass and smiled at Britney again while Dan completed the task, before again folding his underwear and placing them on the jeans.

Marie took a sip of her wine. Taking the time to milk the rooms discomfort and energy.

"And now the tee shirt," she eventually stated matter of factly, then watching while it was duly removed and placed neatly on the table with the rest of the clothing. While his cock had looked amusing poking out from under his shirt, Marie was interested in exposing him completely and creating full vulnerability

By this time Dan stood to attention closer to Britney and facing Marie.

He was fully hard.

"Now Britney please put your hand, palm down on the edge of the table there and hold it steady there at the edge."

She continued but addressed Dan. "Aren't you lucky Dan, Mistress Britney, your mistress and controller of your future pleasure ...is going to let you fuck the back of her hand while we talk. Before we start though Dan i want you to slip your belt out of your trouser loops and put it on tightly around your waist. You are just too under dressed and this might formalise things a bit more" she said and chuckled, winking at her co conspirator, Britney.

Britney was struck still. Her mouth hung slightly open at what was unfolding. Marie only prayed it would be a positive outcome at this stage.

"Before we get started Britney, use the zip tie to bind Dans hands behind his back to the belt. It's important he feel vulnerable tonight. We are very kindly breaking him in for your future use. Make sure the tie is nice and tight"

As Britney tied Dan as per instructions she noticed he was extremely hard and ... she was drenched herself below decks and hoping her moisture wasn't showing through the light khaki pants or the smell of her arousal wasn't to evident.

This had evolved incredibly quickly and now, here was her partner almost naked and about to continue with who knew what kind of behaviour? She could not help herself though... she was really into it. Her new friend was amazing - in helping and persuading her and Dan.

As Britney sat down Marie looked again at Dan..."there you go, okay Britney put your hand back where we had it before and Dan,... fuck the back of Britneys hand quietly and gently."

As Dan slightly bent his knees and moved in quietly, knowing he was completely owned, his cock touched the skin on her hand and he hissed a little with pleasure. He had to tilt forward a little which was an unnatural body position and awkward looking, before gently bucking his hips and thrusting so his member rode along her skin a few inches before retreating back and repeating.

"Quiet now Dan," Married offered again and she turned her attention back to Britney.

"For this to work, I can help a little but there are a few key guidelines

Taking responsibility. You will be responsible for all his pleasure now....oh that reminds me ... Dan, don't you dare cum unless Mistress Britney says so. You tell her that now."

Despite himself and his predicament, Dan was incredibly turned on just fucking Britneys hand out in the open. He managed to state through clenched gasps "I won't cum until you tell me mistress Britney."

"Good boy Dan" said Marie before turning to Britney again. You can tell him prior as to what you want and it pays to make it fun for him as well... you can see he is enjoying himself on your hand there... but now he knows not to cum. You see?

"What else can I do?" Britney asked with a grin. She was seemingly taking to this very quickly. Marie was happy and Dan was concentrating on fucking the back of her hand and contemplating this new side of his girlfriend... and what it meant for him.

This had evolved very quickly from an innocent chat mainly about realestate prospects, to Britney watching her man fuck the back of her hand in front of another woman... Marie, who only days prior had really been a stranger. At this point no one seemed to mind!

Marie smiled and replied, "well anything you want really. Dan wants you to own him, to toy with him... to be used for your pleasure. you are in a wonderful position. Do you have any wild fantasies you have been too shy to enact. You can put them in place now, dress him up as your roman eunuch, play with his cock and tease him relentlessly, tie him up and fuck his face... " At the mention of face fucking Britney gave a little look which Marie caught. She moved on and suggested other things like "a cock cage... for which you control the key and release times and erections and ejaculations... that kind of thing." Britneys eyes were wide and Marie could tell she had a few questions but she continued on. "Playful spankings and punishments for indiscretions. Remember that Dan wants all this and more ... Don't you Dan?" she finished while gazing up at him and meeting his eye.

Dan's jaw was clenched in determined compliance but he managed to stutter out "Yes please... followed later by a "Mistress Britney."

"Britney you see, the possibilities are endless really!" Marie stated.

Dan's mind was in turmoil. His cock was rampaging hard. There was no doubting his arousal and standing there fucking the back of his girlfriends hand in front of two women was both humiliating him... and as hot as hell. His concentration was being tested and already he had slowed his thrusting to prevent spurting his load all over Britneys hand and the table. He was managing at the moment... just!

Marie let them both take in their new situation and was amazed at how quickly her plan was coming to fruition. She never had any intention of trying to split Dan's relationship up and while forcing him to her will... she now felt less like one of those divisive vixens who break people up for their own whims and needs, before moving on and leaving the carnage in their wake.

No she felt more as though she was designing this relationship for the betterment of all parties. Britney was smiling, Dan was grimacing and concentrating but there was no hiding his pleasure and arousal.

Before she went home though she wanted to show Britney more of what she could do. Get her to enforce the new situation and lock Dan into his submissive role more solidly.

"Would you like to cum?" she asked Dan directly

Daflinger
Daflinger
46 Followers
12