Dirks Donuts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mom had an afternoon snack ready before milking started, they called it a snack, it was damned near an entire meal. Becca and I unloaded the last two wagons while they milked, we finished long before they did, walking to the house I asked her what her folks names were.

"Dad's name is Ove and mom's is Meile, his is pronounced Oooove with a small sounding e, mom's is pronounced Meela. You already know the reason we kids have American names."

Becca explained that Cal was married and would eat at home after milking but Kyle was engaged and would eat with the family. His fiancé was a nurse and worked different shifts, they lived together but he ate with his folks when she had to work. Becca showered first then me, as I emerged from having changed she took my hand and told her mom we were going to take a nap on the porch, it faced east and the sun was in the west, as we walked through the door to the porch her mom yelled.

"Becca, ingen hanky panky där ute." (Becca, no hanky panky out there.)

All I saw was a smile as she led me to the lounge chair, I was asleep in minutes, I'd forgotten how much fresh air and farm work could deplete one's energy levels. Following supper she changed into what she planned to wear at the dance hall. She looked as good in jeans, a cotton western style blouse and cowgirl boots as she did in a skirt. We piled into her truck and headed for Hendersonville, the ride was about twenty minutes which gave us time to chat. When I asked what her mom had said in Swedish she laughed.

"When we were going onto the porch she told me no hanky panky, when we're slow dancing I'll tell you the other."

"Yeah, I got the hanky panky part but the rest was like Swedish to me."

She laughed as she punched me in the shoulder. When we arrived we found a place to sit right away, she liked wine, I liked beer, I got one of each. We danced a few faster numbers until a slow one was played, it felt good to have her in my arms, neither of us seemed to want to make the first move so we behaved as a proper couple should. During the second slow number she stepped a bit closer, close enough I could feel the hardened nipples against my chest, the soft warmness of her breasts felt lovely. I took the moment to ask.

"So, what was it your mom said right after I met her."

"You're going to embarrass me Derek. I'm not sure I should tell you, how about another kiss before I do."

What was supposed to be a kiss turned into a one or two minute make out session as the music played, our bodies touching softly. When she pulled back her hands dropped to my chest as we moved in sync with the music. Looking into my eyes she said just loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"She said, don't let this one get away."

As soon as she said it she buried her face in my chest. I lifted her chin.

"Have there been many that you've let get away?"

"No, the others basically ran away when dad and the boys got done intimidating them, you're the first one they've taken a liking to. Mom was just saying to try and not let you get away. Am I making a fool of myself?"

"No more than me for asking. I'm glad they ran away, maybe now I'll have a better chance with you."

As the song ended she stood still with her arms around my neck, I wasn't sure what to do and then she spoke.

"You don't need a chance with me, I don't want to sound like some cheap slut, but you already have me if you want me. I'm not talking about jumping in bed, I'm talking about you having won my heart already. Mama loves you, daddy and the boys approve, you're the first to achieve that."

I didn't know what to say so I did what all men do when we're confounded, I said nothing. I took her hand and led her back to our table where we sat in silence at least a minute or more before I turned to her.

"Kids, what about kids? Do you want kids?"

"Oh yes, in fact I wouldn't mind getting pregnant on my wedding night and then each anniversary thereafter until I feel like I'm done. That isn't how it happens when you nurse, but a girl can dream. How about you?"

I had on my *serious* face, "Absolutely, like I told you before, lots of kids. I want to watch my wife's belly grow and kiss her baby bump every day, I want to talk to my baby and put my hand on her tummy when it moves. Yes, I want children."

Her answer caught me off guard, "Then it's settled, we'll have four to start with and see where it goes."

I pulled back with a smile, "It's settled??? You and I are going to have four kids? How's that going to work?"

She leaned in, kissed me and spoke softly between songs, "As soon as there's a wedding ring on my finger you're going to flood my pussy with lots of little soldiers who will find an egg ready to be fertilized, then that egg will find its way down a fallopian tube and attach itself to my uterus. From that point forward it grows until birth."

I chuckled, "Thanks for the biology lesson. Does that mean I don't get any nooky unless we're married?"

"Well, we're a ways from that happening, I mean married, at least in my mind we are. We need to see if this is just us having fun or if we're supposed to be together for a lifetime, because I'm only getting married once. As for nooky, that's a different subject, I wouldn't buy a car without a test drive, I dang sure am not going to marry someone without the same, but, like I said, no need to rush things."

We spent the remainder of the evening dancing and chatting with lifelong friends of hers, toward eleven the day had caught up with us, we headed to the truck and home to her folks. As we exited the truck she waited until I was around to her side and opened her door, sliding out she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Derek, what I said about jumping in bed too soon I meant, but until then please don't keep me at arm's length. I want you to hold me and kiss me and caress me, intimacy and foreplay are important to me. You'll get in my panties a whole lot sooner if you remember those things. I need affection, that will open the door to everything else."

Walking in the house I was surprised to see lights still on, her mom was sitting on the couch embroidering when she looked up and smiled. After five minutes or more of chit chat she bid us goodnight saying to Becca in Swedish.

"Det du gör hemma är din ensak, det du gör här är mitt. Nej gå till varandras rum ikväll. Ya?"

("What you do at home is your business, what you do here is mine. No going into each other's room tonight. Ya?")

Becca yelled back, "För att inte oroa mamma, vi är inte i närheten av det stadiet ännu. Godnatt."

("Not to worry mama, we're nowhere near that stage yet, Goodnight.")

I arrived at breakfast in time to talk with her dad a few minutes before Becca paraded in wearing a t-shirt that didn't quite cover her brink pink panties entirely, then there were those nipples poking at the fabric. I had all I could do not to stare at her and become erect. Ove growled.

"Få lite kläder på tjej."

("Get some clothes on girl.")

She smiled, blew him a kiss, topped off her coffee, turned, wiggled her ass at her dad and walked out chuckling. Ove was looking at me to see if I was looking at Becca, I did my utmost to make sure I had no more than a fleeting glance as she walked away. He looked at Meile.

"Han kanske inte gillar tjejer, han tittade knappt på henne."

("Maybe he doesn't like girls, he barely looked at her."

Her mom chuckled, "Åh, han gillar henne okej, han försöker vara en gentleman. Hon behövde inte komma in hit med de där rosa trosorna som visade. Han är en duktig pojke Ove, låt det vara."

"Oh, he likes her alright, he's trying to be a gentleman. She didn't need to come in here with those pink panties showing. He's a good boy Ove, let it be.")

Having no idea what they were talking about I sat there like a bump on a log. Ove grunted and told us he was going to the barn to see how the boys were doing with milking, as though they needed his help. It got him out of the house and doing what he loved ... farming. When Becca returned she was in simple jeans, a blouse with her hair pulled into a ponytail sticking out the back of her hat. With a bright smile she reached for my hand,

"Come on, you can help me feed calves so mom can start lunch."

I knew what she meant by starting lunch, when one meal is done the women folk usually start on the next one, feeding five or six hungry people every meal demands a lot of planning and cooking. We fed the calves, then ran the silo unloaders to fill the bunkers for when the cows were through milking. The barn only held one hundred so they would milk the first fifty, switch out those and bring in the last fifty giving them time to eat their grain while the other fifty were milked. Some of the cows spent a few minutes at the bunker and then waddled off to the pasture, eventually all would be there once the feed bunkers were empty.

Just before lunch we walked toward the creek bottoms, as we sat under a weeping willow she lay back pulling me with her. As we kissed and made out she let it be known she wanted a bit more than kissing without saying a word. Rolling to her back she pulled me on top of her, taking my hands and putting them alongside her breasts she told me they liked attention, but be nice with them. I'd wanted my hands on them for weeks, now I needed to control myself and not be a hog, maybe she'd let me taste them as well.

I was gently molding and cradling them as we made out, she made soft inviting noises as I progressed with my manipulations, that is until I went to slide a hand inside the shirt. Smiling she put her hand on mine stopping me from going further.

"Not today Romeo. If I let you get that far my blouse will be off and then you'll want to kiss them and then I'd be forced to take my jeans off, then my panties would be lying in the grass and, well, you know the rest. That honey, aint happnin today. Just so you know, I did like what you were doing, but now, we need to get to the house for lunch and then back on the road headed home."

Calvin asked if I was coming home with Becca the following weekend, they were going to be putting up haylage and could use another driver to pull the chopper boxes back. I didn't see a reason why not which brought a broad smile to Becca's lips. When we reached my apartment building she told me to come around to her side and say goodnight. After a half dozen steamy kisses she pulled back slightly.

"Thanks for coming with me Derek, my family loves you and I'm growing rather fond of you myself. Let's do something Wednesday night, I'm tired of being alone. Oh, and would you like to drive next weekend, I like your truck better, it's got a bench seat which means I can sit next to you."

As she drove away I found myself wondering if she might be the one after all, at any rate, time would tell. In the meantime, I was hoping Mari was awake and eager because my balls were ready to explode. After seeing that cute ass and tight pussy in pink panties, along with feeling her breasts, I needed release in the worst way. Walking into the apartment I had my answer without asking, Mari stood at the kitchen island wearing nothing but an apron, she walked to me, put her body tight to mine and kissed me.

"Mister D, I missed you last night, I need you to make love to me, but first I want you to unlock my backdoor. I need it deep and hard, then you can do my pussy after we shower. Were you able to bed her last night? No? Goodie, there will be lots for me."

I wasn't in her ass more than five minutes before she started shaking and moaning, pushing back against each thrust, she was like a feral animal, shrieking and gyrating, I slapped her ass hard which only made her louder.

"Spank me more, make my ass tingle."

So, I did. I didn't cum in her ass, Mari insisted she suck my cock in the shower, I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I wanted her pussy. Remember the line, "the best laid plans of mice and men", well that was what happened to me as I shot a heavy load into her steadily sucking mouth. She was gulping and trying not to leak any from the corners as she smiled, as much as a mouth full of dick and cum can smile. Washing me off with her hands she had me hard again, standing on tip toes she whispered,

"In the bedroom, fill my pussy with cum like you did my mouth."

Having cum in the shower I had lots of stamina as we fucked, she wanted it hard and deep, I obliged. It took us an easy twenty minutes before we were ready to blast off. She was looking up into my eyes when she stopped breathing, her body tightened and she let out a primal yell as an orgasm flooded her body, that in turn caused me to slam tight as I unloaded yet more semen into her body. My dick was pulsing and sending forth spurts of semen like the end of my cock was Mount St. Helen spewing into the mountain air.

As we pulled apart Mari did something new, she slid down, took my slick cum coated cock in her mouth and sucked me clean, she looked so pleased after she'd done that. We rinsed again and made our way into bed where she snuggled in tight, not something she normally did.

"You had a lot of juice for me tonight mister D, you pounded my ass so hard it still hurts a little, I don't think I can do that again for a while. You were like a mad man, but I liked it, and I liked when you came in my mouth. I told you before you could have any hole you wanted, tonight you had all three."

I saw Becca at the shop the next morning and Tuesday, we arranged for a movie date at my place Wednesday night and I would cook for her. Mari hung around through the meal insisting on cleaning the kitchen before she left for the night, she and Becca seemed to get along alright. With Mari gone we settled on the couch, started a movie and sat back. We both needed to pee about halfway through, as we sat down to resume she took the remote from me.

"Mari is who's been taking care of you sexually hasn't she? It's obvious, I don't think it's love, but she certainly cares for you. Did you have sex with her when you got home from the farm? I know I left you with blue balls."

I nodded, "Yup, I was ready to explode. There's a guy she's been having coffee with a few times a week, he's from Honduras, I think they're kind of sweet on each other. I get the impression she would like our arrangement to begin winding down. She's a good lover, eager to do anything I want and will often initiate sex on her own, she keeps my belly full and my balls empty."

"What if I wanted you to end it with her even if I wasn't putting out?"

I looked at her with an odd look, "Putting out? Are we back in high school? If we're going to do anything it will be making love, not "putting out", I don't want a fuck buddy Becca. I'm ready for a wife, kids and the picket fence, if you aren't then we should wrap this up to a pleasant experience."

With her hand on my chest she braced herself, "Who says I'm not looking for the same thing? I'm just not ready to drop my panties and spread my legs because we like each other. Show that you care about me as much as I care about you and we'll be knocking boots soon enough. By the way, even if I don't drop my panties, it doesn't mean I wouldn't mind your hand inside them. I like the hell out of you and I sense you feel the same toward me, it's all in how you treat me Derek, all in how you treat me."

With the movie on pause we made out for a half hour or more, I didn't wait for an invitation to touch her breasts this time, I had my hand under her sweater and the bra pushed up while I played, when I went to lift the sweater she put her hand on mine. I whispered.

"Be a good girl and move your hand."

She did, as I lifted the sweater I quickly sucked in a nipple causing her to whimper and hold my head tight to her bosom. Making sure I paid equal attention to both I slid my hand down over her belly and stopped at the waistband, she said nothing but I could feel her body tense. Not wanting to ruin a good thing I pulled it back to play with her ample breasts, they were so much bigger than Jen's, I couldn't seem to manhandle them enough. As our evening ended she had put herself back together and stood at the door looking down at her feet.

"What's up Becca, you look upset."

"How would you feel about not having sex with Mari anymore if I let you make love to me? If I let you take my body I don't want to share you. I'm through with that stage of my life."

How did she know I was thinking the same thing, I would no longer need Mari for release if I had Becca in my life permanently. What went on between Mari and me had been good and it had been fun, but we both knew it would never be long term, somehow I sensed Mari was ready to be with Raul anyway, she didn't need to meet my needs, I'd be okay.

"I can stop right now if you want me to. I didn't touch myself other than to wash and pee before Mari let me know what Jen had set up with her. I can turn it off again if I know we're going that direction."

Pushing herself into me as we kissed she pulled back, "We are, it won't be long, I promise. You must be awfully happy to hear that because I can feel you growing against my belly ... and I like what I'm feeling. Kiss me again tiger and get ready to tame this kitty in the very near future. As to the other ... please stop, maybe one last goodbye romp but no more after that. Okay?"

I nodded and kissed her once more as she left. Mari had returned from her coffee date and was unlocking the door in less than five minutes. Walking to the couch she sat and looked at me.

"Do you need sex mister D? I can give you what you need, maybe a blow job or my pussy, not my ass though, I still hurt from the other night."

I reached for and hugged her sideways, "Not tonight Mari. I'm as tired out as you are. I do need to ask something though."

She nodded and I asked, "Are you ready to be with Raul all the time? If you are it's alright."

"I promised Miss Jenny I would take care of you in every way until you found the right girl and have some babies. Raul will have to wait, he said he understands my situation."

I hugged her tighter, "Well Mari, I think I've found the right girl and it sounds like you've met the right man. What I would like is one last evening with you, I want to take you to dinner, then home to make sweet gentle love with you one last time."

"What about my job, won't I need to be there to take care of the apartment?"

"Your job is secure, we just won't include sex any longer, Raul can have you all to himself."

"Oh, mister Derek, he will be so happy. We have wanted to make love but I knew I couldn't do that and still sleep with you. What about you though?"

"Soon enough Mari, soon enough. We're nearly there."

The next morning I gave her the day off and my credit card telling her to find a new dress, shoes, accessories, the whole nine yards. Then I made one specific stipulation. She must find something sexy to wear for the first time she and Raul were together, I didn't want to see it or know what it was, it would be for his eyes only. When she got home in time to make dinner she was like a kid at Christmas, so excited to show me what she'd bought but not what she was going to wear for Raul.

The little minx, she had my dick hard just modeling the dress and undies she'd bought to go out with me. My cock was still hard after supper, being Mari, she wasted no time pulling my sweats down and stuffing my cock into her soft warm seductive mouth. Those fat lips wrapped around my cock stimulating me, making my balls churn, I was spewing into her mouth within minutes. I was going to miss that, then again, maybe Becca liked that sort of thing as well. My dick wanted to get hard again but I knew it wasn't going to happen and made my way to bed early.

I told Becca the next day what I'd done and what my plans were, she thought it sounded romantic and reminded me she liked those things as well. Though I would be taking Mari to dinner Friday night, I made sure Becca received two dozen long stem roses at her work around four. My phone immediately lit up with a text.