Dirty Bill Gets Lucky

Story Info
Down on his luck dirty old man gets lucky in a big way.
6.2k words
4.56
98.2k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rexx99
Rexx99
103 Followers

Bill had been down on his luck. Selling insurance suddenly was extremely hard for him in this challenging economy, so he had been struggling mightily to make ends meet living off commission, especially since he had a bad habit of spending money on prostitutes and porn. He had lost his job twice in the past three years, and now he just lost another. With the job market as it is, his prospects were grim. And he had to pay alimony to his ex-wife.

He had turned into quite the pathetic man at 58 years old, and it really showed as he had put on a lot of weight and lost most of his hair... and he wasn't very attractive to begin with. Even the prostitutes he tried to pay were running away from the creep.

Bill knew he would not be able to make his next rent payment, and he wasn't sure when or if he would get a job. Before hitting rock bottom, he decided to call his old childhood friend Mark that he remained close with. Mark was pretty wealthy and lived in a neat quaint four-bedroom, two-bathroom house in a nice suburb, and he had a lovely wife and daughter. His friend always had a soft spot for poor Bill, who most of the time seemed to have the worst luck. He knew Bill had been struggling, so when Bill called him to tell him he was fired again and couldn't make rent, he felt obligated to help like a good Christian father he strove to be should.

So Mark told Bill he could come stay at his house in the spare bedroom until he found a job.

Mark's wife, Kate, and his daughter, Dominique (or 'Mini' as everyone called her), were none too pleased to hear the news. Both found Bill repulsive, but they never said anything to Mark because they knew how much their he cared for Bill. They often caught Bill looking at their bodies and touching them in ways that could be considered inappropriate. The daughter in particular was quite creeped out by him. But she figured she could deal with it, being that she was in her last year of high school and would be going off to college soon enough.

Bill was indeed a very dirty man, and he lusted mightily for his friend's daughter in particular. He was extremely excited to know he would be living in the same house as the stacked eighteen year old brunette. She was every man's dream, with her tight little body, firm round ass, long dark hair and those huge FF cup breasts. It was also quite a pleasant surprise when he found out he would have to share the bathroom with the daughter.

Once he moved in, Bill was treated to seeing Mini every day. He was masturbating an ungodly amount ever since. He had seen the girl leave the bathroom only wearing a towel on a few occasions. Sometimes she wore shirts to bed without a bra and he was treated to her big bouncing breasts.

His favorite thing to do was to go into her room when she left for school and search through her underwear drawer. He would occasionally steal her panties and jerk off in it before washing it clean to remove all evidence. He would also take one of the girls FF cup bras and smell her scent deeply into his nostrils. He was a big fan of busty teens so when he found out busty little Mini was actually sporting a FF cup, his excitement was beyond anything else. This young girl must've had the best tits in town, and on such a skinny and tight body.

It was upon doing this one morning that he would stumble into his fortune. While digging through her panties in the drawer, he came across her diary. He spent most of the day reading it, finding out all kinds of things that her father would definitely not approve of. Such as ditching class, drinking alcohol, trying marijuana, and how she had sex with her boyfriend. The most damning evidence in the book might have been the time she and her friends cracked eggs on the school principal's car one night and decorated the principal's trees with toilet paper and shaving cream. Nobody had ever been caught for that.

With the diary in his possession, Bill began to plot to use it to his advantage and blackmail the buxom teen beauty. As chance would have it, Mini's mom and dad were leaving for the weekend to a chalet at the sea, leaving Bill alone with Mini. Although Mini had lots of plans of her own, she still would be alone with him for at least a couple hours, which she hated. When the day came, and the parents were out, Mini was busy dressing up for a nice little party with friends. She had not seen anything from Bill that afternoon so she figured he must be out as well. Bill however had hidden in his room, silently looking through a small opening in the door into the hallway, watching Mini parading with different clothes and prepping herself for the night.

He was going through his blackmail scenario in his head for days now. If it went wrong or if she told anyone it would surely ruin his life for good. But this was an opportunity he would not get twice. While still doubting the whole thing he saw Mini again, walking by wearing only a bra and skirt while talking on speaker phone to a friend. Her huge tanned breasts bounced slightly above the bra with every step. Her waist was so tight and tiny, Bill thought his hands would surely cover it completely if he picked her up.

"My God look at those! Unbelievable! So fucking huge!", he whispered to himself. She then took a dark tank top and put it over her head, sliding the flimsy garment down over her huge bust, which was not an easy task. Bill was treated to an incredible sight as she crammed her enormous firm tits inside her top, sliding it down to just above her navel. It was too hot to comprehend for Bill and it was in this moment, when she hung up the phone, that Bill made up his mind.

"Hi there babygirl," Bill said with a filthy smile.

She jumped and squealed, surprised by Bill's sudden entry as she was checking herself in the mirror. "Jesus Bill! Don't ever do that again! And please leave my room, I don't want you to enter at all times. You hear me? I don't want you around me, you creep!"

"Well now Mini, that is so rude. I really like you. And I'm a very good friend of your father's. So I think I have earned more respect."

"Respect? You're a homeless bum who leeches off his best friend. And every man likes me. That's hardly an argument."

As she said this she started to put some more mascara on her eyelashes.

"Hmmm I sure see why all men like you", Bill sniggered. "You're such a hot young thing, flaunting those big tits of yours everywhere you go. You must be the most popular girl in your school" Bill observed.

"Yes and you probably were not the most popular boy by the looks of you. And don't ever talk about my body that way again," Mini retorted with a disgusted look in his direction.

"Hehe... well well, you're offending a man who knows every dirty secret you have little girl," it was Bill's turn to throw barbs.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Mini snapped back.

Bill then dropped the bombshell, "you shouldn't keep your diary so obvious in that drawer baby..."

"You filthy old creep! You stay away from my underwear and my diary. My parents will throw you out if I tell them," Mini shrieked.

"Hmmm... perhaps. But you wouldn't tell them now would you, you little principal bully."

She suddenly stopped putting on makeup and turned a little pale. Bill now knew he was on the right track and gave her an evil smile. "Y-y-you bastard! You read it! You keep your mouth shut, you hear me?" Mini yelled as she turned around and looked at him angrily.

He just smiled and gazed immediately at her abundant cleavage. "God! They're so inviting! I'm so hard just by looking at you," the fat old man drooled.

"Look me in the eyes, you pervert!" Mini tried to regain control. "You will not tell anyone about anything. That was written in confidence, not for your perverted old eyes."

"Hmmm, maybe I won't...," Bill started to lay out his cards, "but what's in it for me, you hot busty little minx?"

Mini was stunned by his rude boldness. "Y-you better hope I don't report this, you dirty old perv!" She threatened but it wasn't good enough.

"Hehe... I don't think you will," Bill had caught on to the quiver in her voice. "You know these incriminating confessions can get you expelled from school and grounded for months. Your parents will be very shocked, my dear Mini. Is that something you want? Not to mention, you will probably have to redo the entire school year after the principal finds out what you have been doing. That would be so unfortunate, wouldn't you agree?"

Bill dug in deeper to what he sensed was an open wound. His smile widened as Mini started to shrink.

With her big, angry but frightened eyes she looked up at him and said the words Bill had been hoping to hear. "W-what do you want from me?"

"Hmmm... I think you know what I want baby," Bill leered at the teen. "From now on Mini, you're gonna do whatever I tell you to do".

She shivered and said nothing.

"God! Just look at you!" Bill licked his lips as his lecherous eyes trailed from her pretty face down to her heaving chest. "Jesus Christ! Those tits of yours... simply phenomenal! How did you get so stacked girl?!?"

Bill walked closer to the cornered Mini who was now shaking through every bone. "Don't come any closer, you ugly old creep!"

"Oooh I think I will, I'll be getting really close sweetie. Or do you want that diary to go public?"

Tears welled up in Mini's eyes as she wanted to say something but kept her mouth shut.

"There there... That's what I thought, you want to be a good girl to me Mini. A very good girl!"

He stood right in front of her now, smelling her sweet perfume, looking down on her frightened face and her deep, inviting cleavage. With every breath Mini took, her huge boobs pressed hard against her tight top, making them bulge up even further.

"Oh yes, I think I'll enjoy my time here even more now... yesss let me... oooh yeah let me..." and he slowly brought his hands up, his breathing getting heavy now. He knew that his greatest fantasy was becoming a reality at this very moment. Slowly he hooked his thumbs behind the straps of her top. When she did not resist, he pulled, taking the straps down from her soft tanned shoulders.

Further and further the top slid down and more of her breasts came into view along with her white lace bra.

"Oh God yes! Ooh my God yes! Look at them! They're so huge.. and so fucking firm! Girl, you are so blessed you know that?" Bill droned in lust.

Mini could only sob and shiver as she looked up with angry but pleading eyes. "Please stop. Stop this! I beg you, please don't do this."

But her big tearful eyes only turned him on even more. "Oh no girl, you will give this dirty old man what he has been wanting his entire life. The big teenage tits from the most popular girl in high school. Just turned 18 and a double F cup! God has finally heard my prayers." Bill could not contain his glee.

With that he pulled harder on the top which now finally made it over her huge rack and fell down on the floor. Mini instinctively brought her hands up to cover herself but Bill immediately gritted through his teeth, "get those hands down if you know what's good for you." He had never felt this powerful before.

Any why not? The fat old loser Bill was about to take the hottest girl in town. She let her arms drop next to her body as she stood there without a top, her proud breasts standing up firmly inside her bra, only inches from this hideous old creep's greedy fingers.

"Fuck yes... now let's not waste any more time baby girl hehe," Bill giggled as he grabbed the bra straps too and pulled them down her arms. Her huge bust held the cups firmly so he had to pull a little harder half way down. As he did, the lace garment slowly came down, revealing more and more of Mini's heavenly tanned teenage breast flesh. The corners of his mouth start to foam and drops of drool leak down from his mouth onto the carpet.

"No... no... no... not this.. no..." she whispered softly as tears rolled down her cheeks. Then her nipples started to appear, with small aureoles but succulent, bullet-sized nipples on top. Even more perfect than he could ever hope for.

When her nipples were on full display, the bra gave way and slid down to her narrow waist making her breasts pop out completely. They jiggled slightly but kept standing up in the same round shape; two huge balloons on a tiny teenage body!

Bill was dumbstruck for a moment. How could those giant breasts stand so firm and straight, without a hint of sag? Only a girl this young and barely legal could have breasts this large and not have them sagging to her bellybutton.

"Jesus Christ! Oh my God! Thank you!" Bill could not believe his good fortune, and he licked his lips again, smearing the foam everywhere around his mouth, making him even more repulsive to his teenaged target. His hands moved towards the teen's perfect naked breasts. Mini closed her eyes, not wanting to witness her nightmare turn into reality. His fingers slid over the incredibly soft skin of Mini's breasts, and the hideous old man grabbed both of her tits in his sweaty hands.

"Ooooooh fuck yesssss!" Bill's incredulity washed through him and poured out uninhibited. "These are the best tits I've ever seen, let alone felt! So big and oh so firm... and so incredibly soft! So fucking young! These are mine now my little teenage princess."

Mini stood there motionless with her eyes closed, tears running down her cheeks as her proud breasts were molested by the town's dirtiest old man. How could this happen? Why did she let him get this far? She gasped as she felt him rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh yes! You like that, don't you?" Bill continued. "My God! This is so unbelievably hot! Look at your big perfect melons baby, in my fat old hands. This is what you deserve, you bad, bad girl!"

Bill wanted her reality to sink in to the voluptuous teen. "You're mine now!" As Bill sank his fingers as deep as he could into the teen's abundant breast flesh, he started kneading them more roughly, pushing them together, creating a huge cleavage. His eyes almost popped out from his own handiwork.

"Yes, yes yes! This is all I have ever wanted...," The dirty old man professed to no one in particular. "I've been jerking off to these puppies for weeks now. I've never seen such a young skinny girl like you with such amazingly big tits. You turn me on so bad Mini, and now I finally have you all to myself."

The thought of her being so popular, every boy in school and man in town wanting her, was making him even hornier.

"Unbelievable...' Bills big hands are still too small to cover Mini's breasts completely. "Looks like I need another set of hands... or maybe I know another way to fully enjoy them," he sneered. With a dirty, almost evil smile, drool leaking from the corners of his mouth, Bill leaned down slowly.

When he was close to her ear he whispered: "Now, let good old Bill get a little taste of your busty teenage rack!"

Drops of drool landed on her shoulder as he spoke. "Mini, arch your back sweetie, daddy is hungry...hehe..." Bill giggled as Mini cried softly but complied and arched her back involuntary. This made her breasts look even bigger and rounder, to the point where it seemed they would explode off her hot tight young body.

"Fuck yes baby! That's it, give them to uncle Bill. They are mine now and no one else's. Look at them! Those fun bags are every man's dream baby, and definitely mine. Now... feed them to me."

As she arched her back even more, Bill took both tits steadily into his hands and pushed his face between them, letting his fat old face engulf in the abundance of Mini's perfect globes. He smelled her sweet scent and opened his mouth, letting his tongue out to taste her soft young skin. "Hmmmmmm slrrrrrp soooo goodddd ooooohhh yessssss," Bill relished the taste of her young flesh. As he kneaded the FF cups in his hands, he started to slobber all over them, leaving a trail of his dirty drool.

Mini started to cry harder, "Nooooo! Aaaah, please stop this you filthy old pervert! Noooo!"

This spurred Bill even more, and he locked his mouth over a nipple and started sucking hard, feeling the nipple almost in the back of his throat, completely filling his mouth with the eighteen year old's soft but firm boob.

With him being so out of shape, Bill soon got back pains. So he moved over to the bed while dragging his teenage target with him. As he sat down on the side of the bed, he kept on slobbering all over the young babe's firm globes. Streams of drool dribbled down her breasts as he sucked like the crazed old man he was. The feeling, the sounds and the disgusting sight combined made Mini want to throw up.

As she stood there, Bill looked into the mirror behind her, on the other side of the young girl's room. The sight was unbelievably hot. From behind, Mini looked so much her age, 18 for just 3 weeks now. Her skinny frame was so tight, soft and tanned. She looked so flawless. Her long dark hair hanging beautifully over her back. Her skinny arms with clenched fists hanging next to her body. From behind her huge breasts bulged out of her tiny frame. Their perfect roundness stood out far from her sides. Bill smiled with a mouth full of teenage tit flesh as he saw his ugly face practically feasting on this teenage babe's big knockers. His hands slid down under her skirt, lifting it up, revealing her beautiful tanned round ass to his eyes.

"Christ, whaf a fwine wooking ass bawby," Bill gloated, speaking almost another language with all the young tit flesh filling his old mouth. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks firmly and kneaded her soft bum while still sucking ravenously on her tits.

Mini was still crying softly and swore, "y-you bastard... you ugly.. fat.. disgusting old bastard! You don't deserve me! You perverted... gross... old fart of a man.."

"Hmmmmm you're right..." Bill observed as he let her left tit slide out of his mouth, letting the huge wet boob bounce back into shape. "I do not deserve you, or any other hot girl your age. But I have always wanted this so badly, and you are the hottest girl in town with the best tits any man can wish for. I'm so glad I get to blackmail the shit out of you baby. Your body belongs to me now!"

"Oh God no... no...!" she whimpered as her reality sank in completely.

Bill groaned in pleasure as he opened his drooling mouth as far as possible and bit down on her left tit again, sucking on the incredibly soft and firm breast with all his might. His hands slid up from her delicious ass to her waist to see if he was right. Was her waist really that small and tight? As his hands snaked around her he felt his middle fingers touch slightly. He smiled into the girl's heaving bosom, knowing she was indeed as skinny as he had hoped. He now took both tits and kneaded them so hard that the firm breast flesh bulged up between his fingers as he dove his face between the teens mammaries, squashing Mini's tits against his face while he moaned and groaned.

His cock was so hard that it was twitching almost through his pants. He needed to take this to the next level. This was his chance as she now seemed to have completely surrendered. "Come here baby, don't resist me" he cooed as he grabbed her head and pulled her face down, while reaching up with his mouth wide open.

She tried to pull back a little but to no avail. As he pushed his mouth on the eighteen year old girl she kept her lips tightly sealed. He licked all over her lips, chin and cheeks. She could barely breathe from this onslaught and she opened her mouth just a bit for some relief. He immediately took this opportunity and pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth.

"Hmmmmpffffff" Mini protested, tasting the foul breath of this creepy old pervert, as he tongue kissed her wildly.

As he held her head in place, she had nowhere to go. Bill could not believe how good she tasted! Her warm teenage breath was incredibly sweet and her tongue so soft and playful. His large mouth completely covered hers, as if he wanted to eat her up.

Rexx99
Rexx99
103 Followers
12