Dirty Cop has got Dick

Story Info
Emily fucks a dirty, horny cop.
2.9k words
4.45
25.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily gave a sigh of relief as she arrived home Sunday morning. The house appeared almost deserted, as the household staff had the day off.

Kyle was out of town on a business trip along with Marie and the others were all either at school or performing other tasks.

She flopped down on the couch and rubbed her temples. The previous night, a warehouse containing sensitive materials had been raided by the feds.

It was no real secret that Kyle was associated with various sex trafficking organizations along with several cartels and crime syndicates, moving product along many borders.

When the raid occurred, Emily had to convince many powerful figures everything was under control. But unable to reach Kyle, she couldn't be too sure of that herself.

Frustrated, she took out her phone and called up Stacey Albright, the company attorney.

"Hello," Stacey answered.

"Stacey," Emily said, a hint of nervousness in her voice, "have you seen the news?"

"It was the first thing I saw when I opened my phone this morning," she answered, "but look there's nothing directly tying it to you or your family. As long as you stay calm, this should all blow over."

Emily gave a sigh of relief. After a few more instructions from Stacey, she hung up and tried to compose herself. Everything would be fine.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Emily stood and approached it, opening it to see a tall white male in a dress shirt and slacks.

"Ms. Anderson?" he asked to which she reluctantly nodded, "I'm Detective Justin Walker. I'm here to ask you a few questions."

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she stepped back. "Come on in. What's this about?"

"Well it would seem that last night we received a tip about a warehouse in the business district," he replied, looking around as he walked to the living room, "in it, we discovered illegal contraband tied to companies owned by your husband, Kyle. Is he here?"

"N-no, he's away on business," Emily replied.

He turned and eyed her suspiciously before taking a seat.

"Well then I have some questions to ask but I suppose you'll have to do," he said, "I'll also need to take a close look around your home and property."

Emily clenched her jaw and nodded, walking to take a seat as well.

"I don't know how I can possibly help you, Detective." Emily said, "I know this has to be some mistake."

Walker's eyes were glued to Emily's tits, nearly spilling out of her short and low cut powder blue dress but he tried to compose himself.

"Well that's what my investigation is to determine," he replied, "last night we discovered over 200 kilos of cocaine set to be shipped to Central Europe. Your name was on the sign off. You're looking at some serious prison time for that."

Emily gulped. "C'mon. I mean I'm sure we can find some other solution. Couldn't we..."

She slowly ran her finger through her cleavage, watching as he followed with his eyes.

"... officer?"

Walker couldn't reply, a bead of sweat breaking through his forehead as Emily slowly slid closer.

"That's a big looking weapon you've got concealed there..." she whispered, rubbing his thigh.

He tried to get up but Emily eased him to lay back. "Now now, Detective. Just relax and let's discuss how we can resolve this."

She took his hand and placed it on her right boob, Walker instinctively beginning to squeeze.

"They're so soft..." he admired, drawn in and beginning to kiss them as she pulled her dress down, revealing her black lace bra. He then slid his finger up into her pussy before he moved down to taste her, giving it a lick before sliding his tongue inside.

She tasted incredible, her delicious pussy seeming to make him forget his entire purpose of being there, his only objective being to fuck the hot MILF before him.

Emily moaned as he lashed his tongue against her clit, slurping her delicious juices as he fingered her slowly.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly as he leaned back up to suck her left tit into his mouth, his carnal urges far outweighing any of the duties of his job.

He soon returned to eating her out, licking as deep as he could and kissing the insides of her thighs. Emily then had him stand up, her out watering for some cock.

As he did so, she saw the unmistakable bulge in his pants, wasting no time in taking off his belt and yanking his pants down, his girthy 8 inches all but slapping her in the face.

He marveled at how his large cock reached from her chin to her forehead, Emily feeling the impressive weight and heat radiating from his dick.

Emily moved back and parted her lips, flicking her nimble tongue over the head before slurping him down, making the young officer cry out.

"OH GOD!!" he cried, Emily sucking him deeply and sensually, her soft, smooth hands fondling his balls.

His dick was coated in her sparkly pink lipgloss, his dick soon reaching the back of her throat. He soon gripped her head and began to urgently fuck her face, Emily loving the rough treatment, her eyes beginning to water.

Justin's eyes rolled back as her lips reached the base of his shaft, this being without comparison the best blowjob he'd ever received.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, Emily looking up at him as she sucked his head while jerking him off.

He began to thrust even faster into her mouth, Emily gagging lightly before pulling him out to slap his dick on her tits.

"You ever felt boobs this big on your cock?" she asked, licking his dick in his process.

He could only shake his head, watching in awe as she smiled and wrapped her big, doughy tits around his shaft, beginning to pump vigorously.

Justin was moaning and groaning constantly, bucking his hips as she continued to nestle his dick between her magnificent tits.

She began to suck on the tip again, slobber slowly oozing down Justin's cock and balls as he watched his dick disappear and reappear in her cleavage.

"Damn, you're so fucking sexy..." he moaned, his dick harder than he ever remembered.

Emily giggled and he shoved his dick back into her mouth, unable to hold back any longer. After a few more minutes of her spectacular blowjob, he pushed her onto her back and spread her legs, her wet pussy making his mouth water.

He dived down, beginning to lap at her pussy with short but deep licks, Emily moaning softly as she played in his hair. He began to let his tongue explore further, eating deeply between both lips before centering his attention on her swollen clit.

Emily moaned deeply, Justin as she writhed beneath him, playing with her tits. Justin was inspiring by her moans and occasional screams to feast more hungrily on her dripping snatch, her delicious nectar coating his mouth and chin.

She soon began to cum, her nails digging into his back before all of a sudden, her juices burst forth, flooding his mouth and nearly drowning him as she came hard. He continued to eat her until her orgasm was completed, Justin leaning back afterward, believing that like his wife, she would be worn out afterward.

He was quickly proven wrong.

No longer than he had leaned back, Emily shot forward, beginning to suck him off frantically. Justin howled to the heavens as she devoured his hard cock, slurping the full length of his dick.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" he yelled, her mouth pleasuring his shaft as she teased his balls with her slender fingers.

He was desperate to blow his load, her massive tits pressed against his thighs and driving him insane. Finally he reached the breaking point, his dick exploding into Emily's mouth.

He practically screamed as his whole body shook in what was the most powerful orgasm of his entire life, seemingly gallons of hot spunk flooding her mouth as she didn't lose a single drop, swallowing it all down.

Once he was drained, Emily pulled back, giving his cock a kiss and sitting up.

"Fuck, that was great..." he panted, his head leaned back "you've convinced me, I'll pull some strings and..."

"Oh you thought I was done?" Emily chuckled, making him sit up to look at her on the floor as she stood, "I'm just getting started."

In an instant, she mounted him, sitting down directly on his soft dick. She then kissed him deeply, Justin kissing her back, unable to resist squeezing her delectable ass in the process.

She then pulled back, smiling as she fed him her tits one at a time as he gleefully sucked each stiff nipple. He was surprised however as after a few rounds, a shot of the richest, creamiest and most delicious milk he'd ever tasted filled his mouth.

He then felt as his dick began to swell into what was undoubtedly the hardest erection of his life. Emily smiled as she fondled his head, still latched onto her right tit.

He instinctively jerked his hips upwards, feeling his dick slide effortlessly into Emily's wet pussy, making her yelp with shocked glee.

Soon after, she was riding him hard, her juicy tits bouncing wildly as he gripped her ass, the two of them kissing in an animalistic fashion while his balls smacked her ass.

"Oh fuck!!" Emily moaned loudly into his mouth as he pounded her as hard as he could, Justin trying to inhale as much of her right tit into his mouth as he could.

She began to scream as yet another orgasm overtook her, making her scream loudly as her pussy contracted around his cock, making her writhe helplessly on top of him, shuddering in ecstasy.

Seeing her exhausted state, Justin turned to let her fall onto her back, pulling his wet dick from her heavenly confines and slapped it on her tits, rubbing his dickhead around her stiff nipples, tracing a small trail of precum over her beautiful titties.

He then gripped them roughly, shoving his cock between them and began to fuck them hard, the sensation of her soft juggs around his shaft almost too much to bear.

Emily flicked her tongue out again to taste the head of his cock, Justin unable to resist grabbing her head and beginning to fuck her face.

Emily took it like the pro she was, staring up at him as he shoved his dick frantically down her tight throat.

"Oh my god!" he groaned, coming perilously close to dumping his load down her throat. However, he pulled back and drew his attention back to her unoccupied cunt.

He flicked his eyes upward to her, seeing her biting her lip as she followed his gaze to her sweet pussy and then met his eyes again.

Without a second thought, he aimed his rock hard dick toward her pussy again and slid right inside, both of them letting out a groan of pleasure.

He spread her legs and began to fuck her, Emily moaning and playing with her tits as he rammed her good and deep. The frantic fapping noise blended beautifully with her arousing moans as he gripped the cushions and picked up speed.

Emily shrieked in pleasure as she rubbed her clit, Justin banging as hard as he could, her ass slapping against his thighs.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Emily kept moaning, feeling up his chest.

He fucked her faster and faster, groaning as her slippery, wet cunt gripped his cock and massaged it almost like magic.

He slapped her tits around, squeezing them to relieve the immense pressure he had to flood her cunt, but he couldn't bear for this experience to end just yet.

He thus decided to turn it up a notch.

He then gripped her throat and pulled her up, Emily looking deep in his eyes as she bit her lip.

"You dirty cock hungry slut," he grunted, pounding his dick into her, "you liking that dick, bitch?"

"Uh-huh," she choked out, rubbing her clit as he forced her mouth to his and they shared a deep, angry kiss.

He then released her throat and let her fall back so he could attack her tits again, gripping and slapping them as he drilled his way even deeper.

The room was filled with the aggressive sounds of their forceful sex, along with Emily's loud moans as she was roughly fucked by Justin, her fingers interlocked behind his head.

He could tell he couldn't last much longer, thrusting away and eagerly awaiting the moment he could stuff the vixen with his hot cum.

Emily screamed as another orgasm took hold of her, shaking violently as her pussy creamed on his cock, a long stream of swears exiting her sexy lips.

Justin looked in awe as she came down from her orgasmic high, slowly pulling his drenched dick from her pussy as she recovered, her breathing returning to normal.

Just as she was coming to, Emily felt herself suddenly being flipped over, Justin pulling her luscious ass to him and slapping it hard, making Emily release a small yelp of pleasured pain.

Justin slapped it again and again, watching her cheeks turn a light pink from his strikes. It was a sight to behold, her ass just gorgeous and mouth-watering.

She looked over her shoulder at him, seeing the lust in his eyes as he met her gaze, his cock rock solid and ready for a whole new round of hardcore fucking.

She smiled and gave it a wiggle, watching his dick throb with eagerness. He stroked the head against her wet pussy lips for few times, making her squirm with anticipation.

"Just shove it alr..."

Her sentence was cut off as she suddenly gripped the couch cushion, screaming loudly as he plunged his cock inside of her all the way to the root.

Justin gripped her hips and hammered her furiously, Emily crying out and holding out as he fucked her with all he had. Her big, juicy tits swung wildly as he plowed her, gripping her hair and picking up speed.

He pistoned his hips into her ass, fucking her all the more frantically, practically foaming at the mouth as he watched his dick drill her sweet pink cunt.

Emily gripped the back of the couch, looking back at him as he slapped her ass again, pounding every inch of his dick into her.

"Oh yes, Officer!" Emily howled, her pussy gripping his cock.

"Fuck yes..." Justin groaned, loving the sound of her pleasured cries.

He watched her magnificent ass ripple with each hit of his thighs, each slap and deep thrust reciprocated with a loud scream of pleasure.

"You like that, slut?" He asked, slapping her ass again, "you like me fucking you from behind?"

"YES!" she screamed, "FUCK ME HARDER!"

He complied, fucking brutally, the sound of their bodies colliding sounding like thunder. Their lips locked in a desperate kiss as she looked back, Justin slowing down to grab two handfuls of her soft tits.

Emily however was in no mood to slow down, beginning throw herself back on his dick as Justin was watching, nearly winded as he continued to smack her ass.

They kissed angrily again as he began to resume his furious pace, the room again filling with the sounds of their hardcore sex and Emily's moans.

Justin could tell he was nearing his peak so he pulled out, turned her over and slid right back into her. His frantic pace resumed as he actively squeezed her tits, Emily playing with his balls as he plunged into her.

In this position, he hit her spot with each desperate thrust, his balls slapping her ass. He then used his thumb to play with her clit, Emily wrapping her legs around him as she almost instantly came, screaming loudly.

Her pussy convulsed madly around his dick, his hand gripping the back of the couch until his knuckles turned white, squeezing and slapping her tits with the other as he soon fucked her to another hard orgasm.

"OH MY GOD YES!!" Emily cried.

Justin was close himself, her pussy trying to milk his cock of all he had. All his inhibitions of taking of that far were quickly squashed however once Emily felt up his chest and met his eye.

"You better not leave a single drop outside of my pussy..."

Justin needed no further encouragement. He began to fuck her like a man possessed, holding her legs up and pounded her furiously.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Emily screamed, pawing at her own tits, "FUCK ME! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Justin then threw his head back and howled to the heavens as his thick salty his began to pump inside of her. The relief was immeasurable as his balls gave up their sticky contents to the sexy woman writhing beneath him.

Finally, he had run dry and was able to pull his deflated dick from her warm, wet confines.

"Oh my god..." he panted, barely able to stand upright.

Emily sat up and gave a lick to the head of his dick, stroking it slowly.

"So Officer," she asked, "I suppose we've cleared up this obvious misunderstanding..."

He smiled and nodded. "I suppose that I'll consider sweeping this under the rug. Who knows? Some evidence might just happen to vanish."

She smiled and jiggled her tits. "Well if you have any further... questions, feel free to drop by tomorrow."

"Maybe I will," he replied, grabbing his uniform, "I might even bring a partner or two to help out."

Emily's pussy got wet, just thinking about it.

"Sounds good to me," she said, sucking his dick back into her mouth.

Justin was hard again in seconds.