Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened...

"AAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!" Involuntarily escaped my lips in a whining, almost girlish moan as my balls were engulfed along with-everything else-all of it, my whole fucking package.

"OOOHHHHH SHIT-WHUH, WHUT ARE YOU-DOOOOOING?!!" Her tongue began working everything inside her mouth, swirling it about like some serpent.

Suddenly everything was released with my erection appearing like some phallic jack-in-the-box pointing straight at her rich, darkened features. She was still looking deep into my eyes as she cupped a hand under her chin drooling a steady, frothy stream into her palm. Once it was pooled in her palm, the Shri Lankan enigma applied it to my member, wetly handling only the shaft while the tip of her tongue snaked out teasing the tiny slit on my crown. Pum straightened her spine throating me completely sliding her fist down to the base of my cock tightening her fingers around it as her head pumped. Her tongue handled the underside of my glans as almost steady streams of web-like saliva ran over her breasts. I was so hard that it hurt as she continued alternately stroking and throating me for what seemed like an eternity.

"WHOOOOAAAAA-AWWWWN, AAAAHHHHH!!" My hands palmed her head like a basketball, my hips thrusting hard as the indentation of my plunging cock was visibly taking her orally.

Everything seemed to melt away as I took her mouth hard and animalistic finding no resistance whatsoever. Pum's mouth seemed unnaturally wide and able to accommodate me as she assumed a relaxed upright position sitting on the back of her calves with her hands on top of her luscious thighs. It was incredibly nasty and disrespectful taking this woman I'd briefly met less than thirty minutes prior in this manner.

"AAAWWWN, YEEEAHHHH-OOOHHHHAAAWW-HUH?!!" Her fingers pressed against the back of my knees quickly robbing me of my vertical posture. I had to catch myself otherwise I would've fallen on my back hard. Pum's hands went one to my pecks while the other handled me at the base stroking in an outward direction really hard. She gently pushed getting me to lay on my back without a word, still flashing that predatory smile and wicked glint in her eyes.

Before I even realized it, she'd crawled up my body until we were facing one another. Pum captured both of my wrists drawing them up above my head, letting her breasts press against my chest. I was captured by her gaze as the Sri Lankan enigma used her knees to push both of my legs tightly together pressing my cock against her slit pointed down towards my feet.

Pum arched her back sliding my length along her opening, caressing it in her folds. Her muff was incredibly soft and pliant, cradling my girth. The underside of my cock was undated with her moisture, her wetness was incredibly soothing. Pum was volcanically hot from the outset, her smooth hungry darkness enthralling me as I looked up into her sharp features finding what appeared to be amusement on her part. I thought back to the story she relayed to me wondering if the old perverted, millionaire was ever the same afterwards. She seemed to notice sliding her tongue inside my mouth sensually twirling it around until I reciprocated wrapping my arms around her back. I couldn't help myself stroking her dark mane, caressing her back as my hands slid down to the rounded full globes that made up her impressive ass. That monster was beyond solid, each cheek feeling like some ponderous, independent muscle mass, shelf like at the small of her back.

Even with both of my hands filled to capacity with her thick backside, there was no doubt who was in charge. This exotic beauty never stopped working her hips against me, essentially masturbating me with her slit. She was beyond wet taking me to the limit again and again as we stared into one another's eyes. She worked my hands back over my head again, rearing up to look at my face. My hands remained over my head with her applying pressure as her cunt sawed my length relentlessly. Pum just stared at my face seemingly gauging my reactions to her physical overtures. I was cresting about to cum as my inner thighs started to seize up, embarrassingly. I hadn't even fucked her yet and I was on the verge of orgasming, hard. Pum started moving faster than before, wetly gliding over my girth as my legs trembled.

"AWWWWWN-AH, AH, AWWWWNNNNN I'M GONNA..!!"

"Go ahead." Pum rolled and bucked her hips fully engulfing my erection inside her velvety confines. Her tunnel was at once distinctly tight and gooey with the dark hued, exotic beauty going further demonstrating acute internal control by tightening up around me. Pum pushed up straightening her back with her palms on my pecks. I gasped loudly, completely at the point of no return shutting my eyes tightly.

"Look at me."

The second my watery eyes opened focusing on her face, Pum began rolling her hips hard, sawing and popping her hips with machine-like precision. I lost it on the third repetition, shooting several thick ropes inside her snapping cunt against my will. It was mind blowing, scintillating as my cock was milked without any quarter given, nothing else given other as the Sri Lankan woman took what she wanted with minimal effort. My hands shot up to her waist trying to pull her down harder onto my crotch as more ropes shot out of me into her hungry snatch. Pum raised both arms making her impressive rack bulge outward as she ran all of her fingers through her hair. Her nipples were so hard and erect making my mouth water.

"Oh my god, that felt so..." I admitted, my voice cracking as she sat atop my body, tensing up around my deflating member.

Pum pushed down on my pecks as she stood with her heels planted on either side of my head, remaining there for a few moments letting me take in the evidence that I'd given her a full cream pie. Her heel rose in the air coming down right over my scalp as she walked out of view. I didn't look after her content just to hear her footfalls as she crossed the room. I realized I was still lying in front of the double door entrance to her executive suite. My hand drifted down to my crotch feeling the wet, oily mess left there as I turned on my side. Pum had gone into her bedroom and seemed to waiting there by the bedside.

"This is another fine mess you've gotten me into."

I mumbled at my own endowment, waving her off as I methodically found my footing knowing I'd been sexually owned. The knowing smirk on her face remained unchanged making me feel like some inexperienced teenager. For the just the slightest moment, my mind drifted back to my conquest of childhood crush, Micha Le'. I'd managed to close that circle from the past, dominating her because she was unfamiliar with who I'd become as a person. Same rules applied now as I stared across this unfamiliar business woman's suite into the bedroom as she mounted the large bed on all fours glancing over her shoulder with an expression that I likened to a cat playing with its prey. Pum took it upon herself to inform me that she was looking to get decently laid, unintentionally or not also informing of a clandestine endorsement between two entitled parties of my prowess. Even across the room, I could see the predatory expression on her face, also feeling lessened by it; diminished in identity to somewhat of a party favor.

"Alright, okay." I whispered to myself as motivation to regain some interpersonal, sexual status.

I pushed open the door glaring at this woman, trying to drum up some muster to deal with her as she'd requested. She remained on all fours turning her gaze toward the panoramic skyline afforded by her luxury accommodations. The room was silent other than my own heavy breathing as I closed the distance between us. Her derriere wasn't the biggest I'd ever stuffed, but it still looked enticing, intimidating in its own right as I handled it. Touching it, you just had to acknowledge the underlying firmness of each individual cheek. Pum's skin was hot to the touch, heated internally as my thumbs pried the two halves apart revealing both of her openings. Her slit seemed longer than you would expect on a woman with a narrow, hot pink sliver spoke of the pleasures to be found between the puffy indigo lips of her flower. I'd already cum but a stiffness remained in my partially erect member as I stared intently at her sex.

I pressed the head against her slit finding that it plopped inside her gummy confines. The rest of my shaft slid inside slowly until the base of my cock rested against her cheeks. Pum glanced over her shoulder licking her bottom lip, purposely squeezing me with her inner walls. This woman wanted me to know just how sexually proficient she was bouncing her cheeks in a twerking motion putting pressure on my base alternating by independently popping each cheek. My fleshy prong lengthened quickly inside her pulsing tunnel as she turned her attention back to the window with flare, whipping her mid-back length hair back over her shoulders. I got her meaning wrapping the end of her mane around my fist, pulling tight. I used a foot up on the edge of the bed to get more traction pulling even harder until we were wedged together. Pum didn't give a fuck continuing to roll her thick hips and tight, muscular cheeks with the same cadence, taunting me without word.

"AWWWWNNN!!" I gasped pushing against her trying to reach the back of her canal. The tightness and pulsing nature of her cunt was even more of a revelation. I luxuriated inside her gummy, tensing grasp finding that my grip on her mane didn't leave me much options for railing the snot out of her. Releasing it so soon would be a defeat, admitting how much of a struggle it was handling this self-assured woman of infinite means. A compromise was attempted when I mounted Pum bulldog style letting my balls slap wildly against the underside of her butt. The angle allowed me more depth also making me feel as if my cock were being bent on the upper third of the shaft. I tried to ham on her pussy, but she was so tight, almost swollen slowing my thrusts considerably. I got frustrated using both hands on her hair doing my best to beat the stuffing out of her virtue to no avail. My eyes drifted to her backdoor a few times before I pushed a thumb inside. Pum didn't react verbally to the dual intrusion, yet her cunt tightened up as if it would snap my member off.

"Fuck it."

I mouthed not knowing if she heard or suspected withdrawing from her honeypot. Entrance was just as tight going in but yielded more leeway once I cleared her O-Ring. Pum snickered, perking up a bit before immediately dropping flat onto the mattress taking me with her in a sudden yanking motion. I was captured going in the backdoor, red handed and now she had me. Pum began flexing hard around me working only her lower half and hips. Her cheeks flexed inward along with everything else. It felt heavenly as she stroked me internally finally, allowing herself to huff and gasp.

"AAAWWWWWWWNNNN, FUH-FUH-FUUUUKKK, PUM!!" Several ropes of jizz began spewing out of my cock on every downward stroke with Pum eventually bouncing on the bed until I was spent, again.

Pum ran her fingers throw her dark tresses regarding me as I rolled over on my back staring up at the ceiling. She quickly popped back up on her hands and knees eventually kneeling upright as her sharp eyes roamed over my body.

"Laila." She replied flatly.

"Huh?"

"Laila Kumar." Pum repeated pulling on a few strands of her hair as she stared pointedly at my face. I blinked staring back up at her finding the undersides of her large breasts partially obscuring her face.

"Whu-what?"

"Told you." She laughed heartily arching her spine in a cat-like manner to kiss me again. Our tongues were wrestling for a few minutes before I realized what was going on with Pum. She'd sought to make me forget about Laila and by proxy, my troubles for the duration of our tryst. That sexual mission statement had been mentioned right before we began enjoying one another's bodies and accomplished with ease. I drifted off happily into the void, sexually spent.

**DARKNESS**

I gradually woke up finding myself splayed across the bed still on top of the ruffled sheets. I remained completely nude other than one sock on my right foot as I sat up looking around. There was a clock on an expensive looking glass desk read three in the morning. My temples were throbbing from the alcohol consumption. I raised my hand to wipe the sweat from my brow finding an envelope in my palm.

"Huh?" The money Laila tried to push off on me was inside it as I glanced around with the only ambient light in the room coming from the bathroom. The illumination fell in a straight line across the left side of my face from the cracked door causing me to raise my arm to block it out.

The mirrored closet door had been slid open with the expected luggage inside missing alarming me further. I got up returning to the main room finding that Pum had already made good her escape. She'd got what she wanted leaving me in a deep slumber while she packed and checked out of the room.

"Shit." My clothing was missing along with Pum.

A thorough search turned up nothing as I frantically ran around that executive suite becoming more horrified by the moment. I found a terrycloth robe hanging in the bathroom covering my nudity with it. I sat on the bed wondering why the tryst had been set up. Laila was obviously behind it as I panicked realizing my I-Phone was missing, too. I went for the phone finding it missing from the office table, too.

"What is this shit; so, what's the game?" I knew I had to go to the front desk snatching up the vin card key on the small table behind the door. I cracked the double doors staring down the single corridor leading to the elevator. The cost was clear as I noticed something that made my blood boil.

My other sock was in the middle of the corridor floor.

"Bitch!"

I wasn't clear even at that point who exactly it was that I was cursing as I slipped out into the hall with the money envelope firmly in hand. Just as I was entering the corridor, an adjacent door opened up revealing some suit with what appeared to be a very cheap looking prostitute. This fact was driven home by the horrible blonde wig that barely fit the bald head of this sister that looked janky, rail thin and shaky like a crack head. In stark contrast was the rotund, sloppily dressed Caucasian guy, himself wearing a horrific rug on his head that wasn't fooling anyone. We stared at one another for a few seconds before he ushered her to the end of the corridor. I smiled meekly trying to use the key card to get back into Pum's room, finding it out of service.

"Fuck." I glanced back smiling awkwardly at the duo who held the elevator door open obviously waiting for me. I nodded acknowledging the gesture kneeling to retrieve my other sock before joining them in the car.

"HEY DADDY!!" The prostitute greeted me with a gap toothed smile that was hard not to laugh at. Her gentleman escort nudged her roughly in the shoulder refusing to look me in the eye. I realized my junk was visible, quickly tightening my robe to hide it as the hooker grinned.

"Uhm, good morning."

Another surprise was waiting for me in the lobby when I reported my missing clothing. Security showed up with my property in a plastic bag that had been left there at the front desk when Pum checked out at one in the morning. I would've chalked it up to more trust fund baby shenanigans if it weren't for the still missing phone. After I tipped the concierge, I was allowed into the hotel's business center where I activated the lost mode on my missing phone before reporting the stolen item to the police. After reporting the theft over the phone, I took a cab home with a fraction of the money in the envelope.

*************************************************************************************

After showering, I crashed like a brick intent on purchasing an android later in the day. I'd given all of my information to the cops finding out they would try to track it remotely. I awoke midday checking my laptop to discover an email from the police requesting I come down to the station because a suspect had been caught with my phone. It all felt so inconvenient and stupid with me being sure that my property had probably been tossed only to be picked up by a clueless transient or something. Uncle Billy's condition was still foremost on my mind as I pocketed the cash which seemed like a payment of some sort from either Laila or Pum for services rendered. I still felt dirty from the experience and a little ashamed that I would've liked to explore more of Pum regardless. I figured I'd make my appointment with the cops before dropping some money off at my uncle's house for his treatments.

It took longer than I thought as I sat there waiting to speak with someone, completing some additional paperwork related to my case. I was still livid at having been the subject of a heinous prank likely perpetrated by the Indian intern. There was this feeling of powerlessness that permeated my being, the kind of thing that made you feel small in the world. Laila was probably somewhere laughing it up even as we spoke and this prevailing image lingered longer than everything else, even hooking up with Pum. I wanted my dignity back, but there was no way I could get back on top considering the odds.

"We're ready for you." I followed the detective to the viewing room as he informed me that officers followed a lead to the location of my phone, arresting the suspect and finding the property in their possession. The suspect's lawyer was already inside waiting for us as we stood in front of the shutters. The short chubby, attorney shot me a disparaging look as the lineup walked in on the other side of the thick, reinforced glass.

"Holy shit."

Laila stood in the lineup second woman from the last among an assembly that included several Latin women obviously not Indian, one sister and two white women who looked like meth heads. Her round face distraught with mascara running down her face, running nostrils flaring mouth agape. She looked truly traumatized at her predicament.

"Do you know this woman; she claims you were co-workers."

"Yeah, I know her; but I don't work there anymore." The cops lead me out of the room into the corridor where I found another familiar face waiting flanked by two suits.

"HEY, HEY MY FRIEND; IT IS SO VERY NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Mr. Kumar was waiting there almost running towards me with arms stretched out looking to embrace me. I noticed the same expression on his face shared with his niece. I cringed shrinking away as some cops stopped him from getting close to me. It was surreal with me figuring the police just saw us both as men of color, so my status as the victim was solidified. There was no mention of Pum as the cops asked me if I'd had dinner with Laila who was claiming that she'd accidentally taken my phone. I filed charges and received a folder of paperwork, feeling this warmth flow over me. It was no surprise finding her lawyers waiting for me in the lobby of the police station.

"Our client would like to offer a monetary settlement for your inconvenience. There would obviously be some conditions, attached." I noticed Mr. Kumar waiting outside chain smoking.

"Yeah, how much?"

"A substantial amount, however, I would like to suggest an alternate venue for a proper meeting." The suit suggested as I restored my I-Phone noticing my former employers being advised by the other two suits while lighting up another cigarette.

A meeting was set up for later in the week as I went for lunch feeling stoked like my fortunes appeared to be turning around. My phone began blowing up with calls from my former office which I ignored, enjoying a decent steak feeling the even hand of karma as I recalled the distressed expression on Laila's face. The calls never seemed to abate necessitating me to take one to get a moment of peace.

1...345678