Dirty Debs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peltor
peltor
30 Followers

Flabbergasted by her presence, I could only stammer a whisper, "Little Debbie. Wh-what are you doing out here?"

"I heard a bang and climbed out the window to investigate," she replied nonchalantly.

"That was just me, slamming into the aluminum siding." Busted.

The sound of the toilet flushing drew our attention back to the bathroom. Jessica was reaching between her legs to wipe herself. This surprisingly erotic action was also out of our eye sight. But in plain view in front of her, in all her naked glory, Deborah was bobbing up and down urgently. "Hurry, before I go on the floor."

"I was watching when you were fingering her," I absently confided to Debbie.

"It was awesome."

"It looked awesome."

"This looks awesome too." She grabbed my hard dick with her right hand, while wrapping her left more tightly around my ribcage. "And feels awesome. It's long. Kinda thin, but long."

"Y-you're a field hockey player," I stammered completely confused. "I thought you only liked girls."

"I like to have a stick in my hand."

In the bathroom Deborah and Jessica had switched places. My sister was now leaning forward on the toilet seat about to relieve herself with Jessica standing, facing her.

"It always happens when you have to go really bad, that you can't get it started," Deborah bemoaned.

"Lean back and open your legs, so I can watch it coming out," Jess expectantly directed her.

Out on the roof Debbie and I simultaneously hissed "YES!" We both pressed our faces against the window pane to get a better look.

Deborah was sitting too far up on the seat now, so when the first blast of amber nectar shot out of her it missed the toilet, and splashed all over the tile floor.

"I guess I ended up going on the floor after all."

"It's ok, we'll clean it up later. Keep going." Jess was enthralled.

An even stronger stream squirted out all over the floor. As my sister's pee hole continued to gush liquid gold, Jessica put her hand into it to feel it, and it sprayed everywhere. The girls started giggling lewdly.

"It's so warm.

Debbie released her hold on my ribs and used the free hand to cup my balls. She started to squeeze them really hard, and to firmly stroke my cock.

"You're hurting my nuts."

"Sorry. I'm really turned on."

"Just ease up on my nuts."

"Ok, ok."

Then we heard Deb's voice behind us, calling out in a strong stage whisper from the bedroom window.

"Debbie, are you all right? You've been gone a long time."

In a split second, not wanting to be discovered by her friends in the bathroom, Debbie let go of all my junk, and raced to the window to silence Deb.

"C'mon. Come out. Come over here. You've gotta see this."

My gaze still fixed on my sister pissing all over the bathroom floor, I only vaguely heard Debbie helping Deb out the window behind me.

"Is that who I think it is?" Deb enquired, now right in back of me.

"Yeah, he's been watching the birthday party," Debbie informed her.

"You little perv," Deb scolded.

I shushed them both vigorously. As we all three peered into the bathroom, the last trickle of pee dribbled out of Deborah onto the floor.

"She pissed all over the floor," Deb breathed incredulously.

Jessica snatched the matching gray hand towels from their rings, and gave one to Deborah. They both got down on all fours with their backsides facing the window. They started to wipe up the mess, not realizing they had an audience.

"Great view," Debbie uttered matter of factly.

"It's beautiful," I responded.

"One of those coochies belongs to your sister," chided Deb. But by the tone of her voice I knew she agreed with me.

"Doesn't make it any less beautiful."

We all three watched for a time, transfixed, as the women inside sopped up the pool of pee with their genitalia wiggling in the air and winking at us.

Then Deb sagaciously suggested, "We'd better get back to the bedroom before they realize we've been spying on them."

"Good idea," I replied.

"Not you. Me and Debbie."

"I think we might want him to come with us. Feel this." Debbie placed Deb's hand on my perpetual priapism.

"It's long," Deb gulped. "Kinda thin, but nice and long."

The sound of Deborah and Jessica wringing out the piss soaked hand towels in the tub refocused our attention on returning to the bedroom.

"Let's move it," Debbie urged.

"Just a second. I want to check on something."

Breaking free of Deb's warm, friendly hand, I carefully crossed to the roof edge and looked down. I motioned the girls over.

"What?"

"You might want to see this," I projectile whispered.

We all three looked down. My mother was lying on her back on the patio couch with dad kneeling over her. She was jerking his rock hard erection and bending it down, so that the tip was pointing toward her open mouth.

"I want to taste your load honey."

"My honey load?" Dad was such a punster.

"Girls, you know my parents."

"Your dad's dick looks just like yours. Only much fatter."

And just as that wisecrack left Debbie's lips, my dad's wide load left his balls, streaming out of his fat dick hole into my mom's mouth. But also all over her face, because you really can't bend a rock hard erection that far down. Mom ravenously slurped up his jizz. She even scooped what was on her face, into her mouth.

"You're mom's a real cum slut," Debbie noted.

"Parents can be so embarrassing," I admitted.

"Do you think you can shoot a load like that?" Deb asked me earnestly.

"Uh, with all your help I'm sure I could."

"All our help. Even your sister's?" Deb asked quizzically.

"I wasn't, ah, thinking, when I said, all, that all of you would um, include-"

"Easy Ghosty," Debbie cut me off, using her favorite derogatory nickname for me. "I've got an idea."

"What?" Deb and I enquired in unison.

Slowly and slyly Debbie replied, "On her birthday what do you get for the girl who has everything?"

I didn't exactly like where she was going with this. But then again...

"You get her something she's never had before. Her brother's long, thin cock."

"Are you crazy?" Deb demands.

But as usual with Deb, her protestation inadequately masks her fascination.

"C'mon," Debbie commands. "Let's climb back in. With Deborah's birthday surprise."

And clutches me by my hard-on, and leads me through the window.

TO BE CONTINUED

peltor
peltor
30 Followers
12