Dirty Derek and the Nymph Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still propped up on her elbows, she turned her head sideways to face him. "Word on the street is you look like Orville the Duck in that shell suit." she quipped.

Derek doubled over and laughed so hard spittle flew from his mouth. He wiped his eyes and caught his breath, calming down from his laughing fit. "Oh, fucking hell, that was a good one. Orville. No, I like that. That's dead funny, that is."

They locked eyes over the garden fence and glared at each other for several moments, the silence broken only by the sounds of the birds tweeting in the distance. It didn't take long for Derek's gaze to drop to Lucy's bare chest and his facial expression to change dramatically.

His eyes gleamed with a fierce intensity while flecks of saliva formed at the corners of his mouth and dribbled down his chin. His wet lips twisted into a grotesque sneer as wave after wave of sexual desire washed over his body like a steamroller.

"Are you going to say something, or are you just gonna stand there all day ogling my breasts?" she said, her stern voice breaking the awkward silence.

His eyes crept back up to stare at her face. "No, don't be daft," he giggled nervously. "I wasn't ogling. I didn't even realise you had 'em out. But now you mention it, they're a smashing pair of bangers you've got there, sweetheart."

"You have drool trickling down your chin. Did you know? Right there," she said, pointing to his face.

After wiping his chin with his sleeve Derek said, "I was just enjoying your company, sweetie. I mean, you always run off and hide whenever I try to speak to ya."

"Yes, well, you can blame my father for that. He threatened he would cut off my allowance if he ever caught me speaking to you. But now, since he's cut me off anyway, I've nothing to lose."

"Why? What's wrong with speaking to me?" he wanted to know, his brow furrowing with confusion.

"He thinks you're a pervert," she said, smiling slyly.

Derek gasped loudly. "Me? A pervert? The fucking cheeky bastard!" he snapped angrily, an indignant look plastered onto his face. "I've never been so insulted in all my...Just wait till I see him. Oh, there's gonna be one hell of a row."

"You'll have a long wait," Lucy said. "He's spending the next two weeks in the Lake District with Mother to celebrated their twentieth wedding anniversary. They're going straight from church."

His bottom lip quivering with anger, he blurted, "Oh, I see. So he's off on vacation for two weeks of non-stop rumpy-pumpy, yet he has the cheek to call me a pervert. The fucking hypocrite."

"Yep," Lucy sighed deeply, staring vacantly into space. "Two whole weeks all on my lonesome. I get ever so scared, you know, all alone in that big ol' house. It's the ghosts that worry me."

"Jesus!" Derek gasped, a look of horror leaping into his eyes. "You 'aven't got ghosts in your house, 'av ya?"

"No, silly," she giggled, turning her head back round to face him. "It's just my imagination. You know what us young girls are like."

"Oh, aye, I know what you young girls are like, all right," he drawled with a malicious sneer on his face. "Your father told me all about you. Said your knickers 'ave been up and down like a fiddlers elbow."

"Yes, that's right," she replied, nodding. "That's why he cut off my allowance."

Derek tried not to look shocked, but his eyes betrayed him. He wasn't expecting that.

She stared at Derek with a pensive look on her face. "You don't know of anybody that wouldn't mind putting me up for a bit, do you? Only for a couple of weeks, mind you, just till my parents get back."

"You can stop at mine, if you like. My bed's dead cosy. And there's plenty o' room for one more," he drawled with a mischievous gleam in his eye.

She giggled. "I'd better warn you, though, I sleep naked. If you wake up in the night with a nipple in your mouth, don't say I didn't warn you."

Derek gasped then muttered, "She's teasing me rotten." Then, his penetrating glare locked onto her tits, stammered. "T-t-that's strange because I sleep naked, too, you know."

Lucy hooted with laughter. "Oh God. How weird would that be, the two of us naked in the same bed? Can you imagine?"

"I certainly can, twinkle toes," he growled in a gruff, raspy tone. "In fact, now you mention it, I've a feeling I'm gonna be imagining it quite a lot."

Lucy shifted her body around to face him and rested back on her elbows. Gazing into Derek's eyes, she spread her legs to reveal a damp patch at the crotch of her bikini bottoms. She sighed deeply as she cupped her breasts and used both hands to twiddle her nipples, rolling stiff nubs gently between thumb and forefinger.

Glaring at her intensely, Derek breathed hard as he struggled to bring his emotions under control. He growled menacingly, his face turning an unnatural shade of puce as an insatiable lust bubbled beneath the surface.

"I'm also a very naughty girl," she cooed seductively. "I'll be hard work, I can promise you that. You'll have to punish me. It'll be a massive inconvenience for you, having to bend me over your knee and spank my bottom when you wake up in the morning to find me masturbating next to you in bed. Not to mention my condition, sexsomnia, that causes me to engage in sexual activity whilst asleep. Once I woke up with my legs wrapped so tightly around some guys face he nearly suffocated."

At this point Derek slipped into a stupor: a haze of intense sexual energy enveloped him entirely, evoking thoughts, feelings and desires clouding his consciousness. Lucy was still talking, but Derek wasn't listening. He was teetering on the edge of sexual meltdown. The sounds around him seemed far off and faint. He was delirious, almost comatosed, his head swimming with images of Lucy lying naked in his bed, masturbating and performing on him the most devious and perverse sexual acts conceivable.

Out of Lucy's sight behind the garden fence Derek's hand slipped in to his underpants. In the throes of sexual frustration he fisted his cock and beat it like a man possessed. Within seconds he had pounded his own release, a guttural moan leaving his throat as his knees gave way and he crumpled into a heap on the floor.

Worried that she may have killed the old codger, Lucy jumped to her feet and hopped over the garden fence.

Sweating and panting, he got to his feet and staggered over to the backdoor. "Get in here," he blurted deliriously, "I'll make us a brew."

Dazed and confused, it took him two attempts to open the back door. Lucy wrinkled her nose with disgust when he finally managed it. Mouldy plates poked out from beneath the couch, cups sprouting alien life forms stood on every surface, overflowing, foul smelling ashtrays littered the floor, suspicious-looking stains speckled the couch cushions. And everywhere else lay piles of dirty clothes and heaps upon heaps of newspapers.

Lucy opened her mouth to berate him for his sloppy housekeeping just as she glanced something interesting amongst the clutter littering the floor.

"Derek," she said, picking up a pair of her panties off the floor, "these looks a awful lot like my—"

Derek gulped nervously and scampered into the kitchen before Lucy had time to finish her sentence.

When Lucy joined him in the kitchen Derek was at the sink filling the kettle, trembling and blushing.

"Here, try these instead," she said. "They've been wedged in my arse crack all morning."

He turned around just in time to snatch the bikini bottoms out the air. In an instant, he had them mashed against his face, inhaling deeply through his nose as he consumed their musky scent. Then, eyes rolling and eyelids fluttering, he exhaled, sighing, "Oh, yeah, that's exactly what heaven smells like."

It then occurred to him: If Lucy's bikini bottoms were in his hand then...

Turning to face her, his whole body jerked at the sight that greeted him: Lucy, completely naked, legs spread eagle, sitting on the kitchen work surface, knees drawn up to her chest, with the soles of her bare feet perched on its edge. His gaze slid like melting wax from her face to her tits to her pussy.

"Get your head between my legs and you'll find out what heaven tastes like," she cooed seductively.

She smiled and gasped as Derek sank to his knees and buried his head between her legs like an ambushed animal. She continued smiling and gasping when Derek began kissing and sniffing and then exploring her honey pot with his mouth.

He took a bare foot in each hand, kneading against the pads of her soles, sliding his fingers between her toes. Each exquisite thrust of his tongue accompanied the sensual fondling of her feet. Her toes flexed against his fingers and she shivered all over as a tingling excitement consumed her body.

Gripping his head and running her fingers through his thinning, grey hair, Lucy began egging him on.

"Oooo, yeah, eat me out, you dirty bastard! You're good, baby, really fucking good," she gasped approvingly.

Digging her fingernails hard into his scalp, she experienced an orgasm that shook her entire body. Multicoloured lights exploded behind her eyes as Derek took her to a level of sheer ecstasy.

Still gripping his head, she thrust and jerked her pulsating pussy against his face, relishing the stimulation of his tongue that had now snaked its way deep into her pink passage. Giddy from the ecstasy his mouth was eliciting from her body, she experienced two more orgasms. Milder than the first, her body buzzed with sexual delight nonetheless. Never had she had her pussy eaten like this; Derek truly was in a league of his own.

Allowing him to indulge, she let him continue to gorge himself for a gratifying few minutes after she had achieved her final orgasm. The fact that he loved the taste of her, and had relished every minute of it, aroused her sexual desires once again.

"Are you hard?" she asked,

Looking up at her and grinning mischievously, he growled, "Stiffer than a fucking broom handle."

"Let's fuck," she said huskily.

Standing up abruptly, Derek stripped off all his clothes and swatted his stiff cock with the palm of his hand. Panting, he said, "Get on the kitchen table," then, pointing to his cock, growled, "Woody needs his morning oats."

Lucy lay back on the kitchen table, legs spread wide, as Derek positioned himself at her groin. He grabbed her by the shoulders and, with a mighty grunt, rammed his cock into her all the way up to the hilt. She was wet and tight, so wired with desire she was a mass of jerks and tremors. Each time he thrust in, it made her tits bounce. The harder he pounded, the more they jumped.

Next door, Bernard had returned home from church. He hadn't intended to, but he'd left a suitcase behind. He heard a strange noise and stopped in his tracks halfway up the garden path. They were coming from Derek's house – Loud grunts and muffled giggles. They sounded like Lucy's giggles. But they couldn't be. Why would she be in Derek's house?

Bernard's heart lurched in his chest. Hopping over the garden fence, he walked stealthily over to Derek's backdoor. He paused outside, frowning, and cocked his head to one side and listened. They were sex sounds, all right. They must be coming from one Derek's dirty films.

Pulling on the door handle, he pushed the door open. Nothing could have prepared him for the sight that greeted him. Lucy was at it, all right – with Derek.

They were too engrossed in the moment to realise he was there, watching with stupefied eyes.

Both of them were naked.

Lucy, engulfed beneath Derek's pale, hairy body, was squealing like a stuck pig, obviously enjoying every minute of it. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. Her feet locked together resting on his back.

Derek, the filthy, fat slob, was grunting and drooling on top of her while plunging his vile cock into her body. His face was twisted and contorted into a grimace of pleasure. Bumping and grinding, he grunted loudly with each urgent thrust of his body. In a frenzy of passion, he muttered obscenities as his balls slapped loudly against Lucy's buttocks.

Bernard stood there, transfixed by the sight of the sordid scene. Unable to speak, he began to hyperventilate, as his pounding heart seemed to leap into his throat, blocking his breathing.

As a wave of dizziness overtook him, he felt himself falling. Watching Derek's body stiffen and a "Tharrrr she blows, matey!" bellow from his mouth, Bernard crashed to the floor in a dead faint.

12