Dirty Flight Attendants Pt. 02

Story Info
A young Asian stewardess discovered her sexual prowess.
6.3k words
4.12
12.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 1 -

Four brunettes were seen sitting in a quiet corner in this bustling airport, wearing the typical dark-blue Air Pacifica uniforms and having their hair neatly styled in tight buns, but the flaming red pantyhose that covered their shapely legs were hard to miss, especially when paired with equally dazzling heels. Their bodies were idle but their looks were tense.

The one in the middle, with particularly well-formed features and a pair of bright eyes, called herself as Kim. She was waiting with her crew to board their aircraft. Everyone else was forced to wait because two of them, Coco and Tiffany, must attend to their "most important business" at the fragrance counter. She knew it was happening again--they nearly caused the entire crew to miss the return aircraft last month in Paris, and similarly got lost in the massive LAX and had to be located with the help of airport security. At least now they were safe in their base of operations in Hong Kong, but time was slowly running out and the two attractive women were nowhere to be seen.

She turned to face Michelle, who returned her gaze with a "you know too" look and sighed. Michelle had lately been promoted to chief attendant, but such an accommodating person she was, that she quite struggled to be the leader and discipline her crew. Had Kim been a few years older she would have been the perfect one for this role, but for now she had to settle as Michelle's subordinate. The other two women were no better, both new to the job and required plenty of guidance. While Mindy seemed to learn her role fast, Kim was concerned about the other girl Angel; she appeared to be such a frail little woman, constantly shy and afraid to present herself in public, that Kim doubted she was ever ready for the changes that were happening to their work.

The missing women must have made Angel nervous again, for she was fidgeting her clothes and pulling at her skirt like a restless kitten licking its fur. But the poor girl couldn't be blamed for that. To tell the truth, none of them was used to the secret new outfit, which they all wore beneath their usual uniforms. A peculiar piece of clothing it was, and Kim had no idea such an outrageous design ever existed. When they first tried it on two days ago at the internal training, almost everyone found it unpleasant. Kim thought it too vulgar--the kind that readily brought out the worst in its wearer, and she was all the more vexed when told that they weren't allowed to pair any underwear with the new uniform.

Kim shifted uncomfortably on the cold wooden stool with her legs closed tight, trying to stop the chilly air conditioning in the terminal from seeping down her bald privates. The board had decided that a clean shave was what the foreigners preferred, so everyone had to comply. It wasn't like she ever grew a wild bush, but Kim had always kept a neat dark patch down there, just thick enough to shield her tender privates. Now, without its protection, she constantly felt exposed and awkward.

And then there was the video she watched the day before. Every time Kim closed her eyes, she would see the two naked white women being held in midair by those huge, muscular black guys, their legs dangling and their pee leaking in ecstasy... She felt sick after watching it, but at the same time was strangely aroused by it. She was puzzled by her own reaction. Why should she like seeing other women treated in such a humiliating way? But the feeling lingered on, and now she was thinking about that revolting orgy all the time. A friend showed it to her and explained that this had recently occurred on a Swedish Air flight; both of the women involved had since achieved fame, and there was even rumors that they would soon join a well-known American adult film studio that specialized in creating interracial content.

Was this the fate of flight attendants like her, to be turned into second-rate porn stars who were pried open by more strangers' cocks after being used as sex toys for the pleasure of the passengers? Kim cringed at such thoughts. They would no longer be the respected professionals now that anyone may publicly fantasize about their bodies and actually buy them for a fair price, very little of which would end up in her paycheck. And were they simply to become mindless sluts and accept it as the "new normal"?

The sudden return of the two missing friends, freshly out of breath and burdened with bags of prizes, interrupted Kim's thought. Now that everyone was present, the crew could finally depart to board the plane. As usual, Michelle let it pass without blaming either of them, and the two carried on laughing and chatting to each other while they passed through the jet bridge with their carry-ons. Tiffany and Coco were not silly souls, but the importance of being on time--a trait that was key in their line of work--seemed to evade their minds so frequently and hopelessly that it made one wonder whether they were more in love with the idea of being flight attendants than the actual labor itself.

- 2 -

Such long five hours this flight would last! Bali's azure sea already beckoned on the other side. They had to left their home: too much damp rain and too little sun. England was no country for married men. That dreadful winter depression was making them lose the urge--such a tepid performance! Those on the receiving side were not satisfied at all.

So the wives booked them a one-way ticket to the tropical paradise ("don't you dare come back until you can last more than five minutes," said they) and hoped that enchanted island would restore some libido back in their husbands. They prayed for their men that it was true what they had heard about these Asian women--that they were always like virgins in their tunnels. Even better when they learned that Air Pacifica was introducing these new spicy in-flight entertainments: it would be a most welcome refreshment before the real fun started.

They were such wonderful women, indeed, for having thought of everything for their husbands. But of course a wife would not tell her husband that, while he was ten thousand miles away mating some native maids, she also got to enjoy herself with the handsome plumber and deliveryman, or just that random hot guy she met in the pub (yes, she would go there alone, late at night)--perhaps she should invite them all over at once--into their cozy suburban home, right on their spacious wedding bed: they would each and together give her a good time, make her wet the entire bedsheet and beg for more of their thick, black cocks to thrust her itchy white holes.

Kim and her crew stood by the gate and greeted every passenger as they boarded. The women quickly came to a small disappointment as the majority of them were middle-aged, ordinary and overweight. Many were also mildly inebriated, their faces lobster-red. Naturally, as flight attendants, they were instructed to give such violations the side-eye; after all, they meant to serve and delight the passengers, not to penalize them. The men ran their eyes about the two stewardesses' bodies without making any effort to conceal their intention, and after their faces it was their legs that that seemed to attract most attention. Happy that the red heels must look nice on her feet, Tiffany leaned down to tighten the straps so she could reveal more of her legs, and there was no telling what she might attempt next had Kim not stopped her in the process.

A while later, the plane was fast climbing and would soon reach cruising altitude. The lowered draperies kept the flight attendants out of sight of the passengers in the front cabin. They were making preparations for the journey. The adult-only service could not begin until the plane had cleared the airspace of Hong Kong. They assisted one another undress, and once all of their extra layers were off, Kim observed her almost bare body with a mix of ambivalence and thrill. The smooth, crimson pantyhose extended from her legs to cover a large portion of her body, hugging her tightly like a catsuit but omitting the most essential areas, leaving her crotch and tits completely exposed for others to judge and admire.

Kim remembered making jokes and fooling around with her teammates while they were training earlier, all of them completely undressed, but now that they were actually going to exhibit themselves to total strangers, it all felt different. She looked around and found others equally abashed in this slutty display. None of them were virgins, and they all had far-better-than-average looks and physiques, but they couldn't help feeling anxious because this time, almost all of their passengers were foreigners. Even Tiffany and Coco, the usual gossip girls, had fallen silent. Showing their most indecent side to the passengers and letting go of any moral constraints on what it meant to be a good girl was perhaps the most difficult task these brave ladies had encountered since joining Air Pacifica.

Michelle was once again becoming an inadequate leader, mired in her own melancholy and failing to rally her team. The young Angel, who was being assisted by Mina in putting her heels back on, appeared totally dazed as a deer in headlights. Tiffany and Coco had made it abundantly apparent that they did not require anyone else's support. Kim felt she had to say something because she was the only one in the area who could bring everyone together.

So she said out loud what they all were thinking: that this whole new deal was just silly from head to toe, and this thing they had to wear was beyond ridiculous--she drew a circle with her fingers around her bare tits, and her friends nodded and chuckled. This was just some gross and degrading fetish that men had, and another game where the rules were set and women only got to play along. But there they were, 30,000 feet up in the air, sharing a cabin with a hundred hungry males who were all curious to see what their flight attendants would serve. There was no turning back; the only way they were going to get through these five hours, she assured them, was to do exactly as they had been instructed.

And by working together as a team.

- 3 -

Just as the passengers were getting a little impatient to see their hot flight attendants again, the seatbelt signs went off and all six of them emerged from the front curtain. Almost immediately, the air seemed to start boiling as the women felt all those men's piercing gaze on their bodies. Kim took a deep breath and followed behind Michelle closely; she realized the chief attendant's legs were trembling. Perhaps her own legs were as well, but she had no time to check; for now she needed to greet her passengers with a broad smile and let them admire her gorgeous figure in pantyhose.

The delighted passengers got up from their seats to have a better view, and many pulled their phones out and started filming and taking pictures. The women kindly urged everyone to remain seated even when the seatbelt indicators were off, but their efforts were in vain. These raven-haired girls were certainly deserving of their reputation--look at their petite frame, their tight waists, their tender feet in those thin heels, their adorable little tits that must be so fun to play with, and their lovely bald cunts! That slutty outfit they wore sure left out the best parts, and it also made them very easy to be played with later on.

When Kim passed an older man's row, he made a vulgar gesture, as if gripping her entire crotch with his hairy hand, and it made her blush in shame. She would have been seriously mistaken if she believed that this was the worst of it because soon strangers' hands began to rush up and down her body, pinching her tits and rubbing hard on her dark genitalia. She tried to flee but was soon encircled by men who were twice her size. The rest of her crew were in similar troubles as she could see through the tiny gap between the shoulders of the men who surrounded her.

This wasn't intended to happen; they were just giving an introduction, not offering themselves right on the spot, and no touching was supposed to happen until after they had given out the kits with condoms and lubricant inside and had gone over the fundamental instructions. However, the passengers didn't appear to want to wait even a second to get their hands on these prized Asian beauties. Aggressive and blunt in their touch, they pinned Kim tightly between their broad chests while forcefully handling her privates. Under such intense stimulation, Kim's heartbeat quickened and her crotch started to get very moist. She felt as like gasping for fresh air with all these people pushing down on her, yet all she could breathe in were stifling fumes of booze and the rush of male adrenaline--and the faint scent of her own wet slit.

Thus were all six flight attendants caught up in this spontaneous sex craze, their slender legs held apart and their womanhood scrutinized by the curious passengers. A simple arithmetic had prevented all from participating this carnival at once, for there were so many repairmen but only six broken faucets ("broken," indeed, for they were only slowly dripping). So they took turns to work on them, exploring the feminine mystique in depth, and--how hard they worked on them--soon had the hot water flowing again.

Angel was the first to lose herself, her eyes tightly clenched in denial as a man's fingers went in and out of her and made her let out adorable little squirts. Mina, not far from her shy friend, was quick to follow with a stream of hot piss right on the floor. Tiffany and Coco were singled out by the horny mob for their sleek blonde bob hairdo (here comes two fancy bitches!) and were forced to recline back to back with their hands clasped together (aren't you two a hot pair?). The men decided to hold a small contest for the duo, to see who could hold it longer; Tiffany narrowly defeated her confidante by fifteen seconds and was awarded with some more leg-shaking orgasm as a result. As to Michelle, the sorry chief attendant was removed farther down the aisle, and little could be made out of what was happening to her, other than her titillating moan which was growing more desperate by the minute.

Kim, as much as she hoped herself to be different, was no exception; the fair flight attendant vaguely recalled being put on her knees while her sweaty body continued to be caressed, before her memory completely collapsed. The next thing she knew, she was twitching and urinating on the thick tattooed arm of the man who was fingering her anus. What a disgrace--she wanted to fade out and pretend this wasn't happening.

But as Kim was forced to relieve herself under the men's marveling gaze, she had this intoxicating feeling, one which she instinctively sensed was dangerous: to lose control in front of so many strangers, and to have them thirst after her profane discharge--it somehow felt really, really good... She was immediately ashamed of herself for having such an absurd notion and made an effort to push it away, but a little seed of corruption had lingered and took root, against her will, between her loins.

- 4 -

Kim finally decided that she had had enough after suffering another one of those powerful, thorough orgasmic shudders. It felt fantastic but she couldn't let it happen again. One more and she would completely lose control of her own body and become a slave to the pleasure of others. These were simply warm-ups for the real deal, but she and her coworkers were never able to give out the condoms, and to have risky intercourse with all these foreigners was not an option for Kim.

Through sheer resolve did she manage to regain some strength and, having waited for the right moment, she suddenly broke free of her shackles. The ruthless hairy hands fondling her lower body drew away the moment they felt her determined resistance, and the tight crowd around her began to retreat with each step she took forward. Kim looked in their eyes and detected shadows of indecision in those mindless sex animals. They were startled that this woman still had any fight in her and not just succumbing to her own lust.

Kim knew she had succeeded in breaking their momentum.

Like a shepherd to her lost flock, the lone survivor went to search for her teammates. Kim spotted a weary Mina not far behind, her thin uniform ripped apart and barely hanging on her body. Kim's appearance greatly comforted her, but she immediately informed the brave woman that Angel was in trouble. Having sensed which was the feebler one, the mob had left Mina alone to concentrate on the youngest stewardess and removed her to the front of the cabin.

Kim pushed through the crowd and discovered Angel in a condition exactly as Mina had foretold: there she was, sobbing uncontrollably, completely nude and going through a forced orgasm while being hoisted in midair by a chubby ginger man. Angel reacted in horror as her captor spread her legs wide and flaunted her exquisite privates around like a deer trophy. Though the young stewardess seemed so reluctant to sex, her own cunt clearly suggested otherwise, leaking glossy lubricant down her perineum in abundance; the speculators grinned wickedly at this delightful contrast. The poor girl barely understood her own body, and her near-virgin sensitivity made her an open box of ammunition waiting to catch fire and explode.

The man had already undone his pants and had his cock out right below Angel's open crotch, standing red and erect; Kim knew she must save the young woman from being violated by this red-haired mongrel before it was too late. She sprinted in front of the man, who was preoccupied with Angel and barely noticed her approach, and, before he had a chance to respond, she booted him in the balls with her flaming red heels! The ginger yelled out in agony, releasing Angel from his grip as he collapsed to the ground.

Kim was struck by her own strength and couldn't believe she single-handedly rescued her teammate from those intimidating men. She was also surprised by their behavior after seeing one of their brothers get completely trashed by a petite Asian woman; she had expected a furious mob to devour her alive, but instead they appeared impressed and even turned on by what she did. "Kick him in the balls!" They started chanting gleefully around Kim, "Crush his balls with your heels!" The ginger-haired man had curled himself in a ball on the carpet and was writhing in pain, pleading for mercy. "No mercy for this little shit!" The crowd kept on chanting. But Kim had punished him and knew there was no need to be cruel; instead, she covered a worn-out Angel with warm blanket and together left the crowd languishing in disappointment.

Men were all such perverts! She thought in contempt and pride.

Kim had Mina look after Angel while she went in search for the rest three flight attendants. Didn't take her long to spot behind another impasse of crowd Tiffany and Coco, who were lying in the middle of the aisle, busy caressing each other's wet privates and their lips locked in a passionate kiss as the guys eagerly watched on. Both women appeared drunk and not a little pleased in themselves. Kim was confused by such a scene at first but quickly realized what must have being going on. The two were always close, but it never crossed her mind that they were actually... wow. Watching two of her own sex in heat made her blush worse than anything. Do ladies do that?

The two had just entered into the orgasmic stage together and were trembling hysterically while Kim watched, unsure of what to do. It upset her that all those horny guys were ravaging them with their eyes, even though the women's action seemed very much consensual and thus did not warrant her help. A few of the men had tried to join in the fun but were immediately pushed away by the pair, and had resigned to masturbation while enjoying the titillating sight from a short and safe distance. As the two naked flight attendants were still feeling the lingering aftershock from their intense lovemaking, the men began to shoot their junk on their sweat bodies and even pee on them, and soon both were soaked in semen and other body fluids.

12