Dirty Girls: Marie Gives Up Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

A quick trip to the general store got her stocked with soft drinks, beer and wine; a trip to the new pot dispensary in town secured some high-grade stock, and she went through her mix tapes to find the ones that could play in the background and move things along.

As near as she could tell, the place was ready. Now it was her turn.

The first thing was to start the enemas. She figured two would be needed to make sure she was confident that she was clean. The first took fifteen minutes, and then she attended to other details. She got in the shower and shaved – armpits, legs, pussy and anything she could reach. Then body lotion liberally applied, and finally the second enema. Once she was done, she began to massage her now very clean ass. Soon she was stuffing it with lube, making sure that every part she could reach was coated. Once done, she put on a one of her micromini bikinis – the kind that sat between her pussy lips, ran up the crack of her ass, and barely covered her nipples while revealing her areolae. Standing up, she watched her body wiggle and quiver in the mirror and began to get wet. This was going to excite her men! It was exciting her until it was all she could do to keep her hands off her clit and pussy. Now a little bit of makeup, and then she smoked a bowl of weed before leaving her bedroom and heading to the living room.

It was 7:45. Any minute now they'd start arriving, because they knew she never tolerated late. The doors locked at 8:01in the past, so she wanted to keep up the pretense. They weren't being locked tonight, however, since Grace was arriving an hour after they were started. And minutes later the door opened.

Aden was the first to arrive. At 23 he was the youngest of her men, but at six-two and 250 pounds of fine, chiseled flesh he clearly wasn't a kid. He worked as a dancer in one of the two clubs that catered to women and he looked it.

"Damn, girl, what are you up to?"

"You know the drill, Aden. Get downstairs and get ready. That's all I'm saying for right now."

As he headed for the stairs, Von and Charles arrived at the same time. Almost a pair, both were as tall as Aden, but both carried a bit more weight in accordance with being fifteen years older than he was. Von was the high school's athletic director, in part due to his 4 years of pro football experience. Charles was a detective in the local police force, and one of her protectors. They were quick to sandwich Marie between them, and she felt the heat and pressure of big cocks pressing through their pants. A kiss and they headed downstairs, needing no reminding or further instructions.

They were quickly replaced by Degs, Kenan and Walter, coming in together and talking trash to each other. Marie knew they were best of friends as well as business partners in a series of nightclubs. They made it a point to take opposite sides on all the sports they followed. Money flowed between them all the time as their bets with one another paid off. It was almost choreographed! Most importantly, however, they were her three monster cocks. Her eyes were drawn to their crotches as theirs were drawn to her barely concealed nipples. Their hands were all over her as they kissed and headed downstairs. Marie was now practically gushing wet, and lubricant was literally dripping down her legs.

Then, finally, just a minute before 8PM the door opened and Jamal and Donny stepped in. Donny was her pretty boy – he had been a model since he was thirteen and had graced the covers of a few local publications. He was the only man under six feet tall in the group, but his was one of the beer can cocks in the bunch, and getting fucked by that tool while staring into that face had always been a high point for Marie's weekends. Jamal presented himself as if he were a thug, but everyone in the group knew it was an act. He was, in private, sweet, loving and almost innocent. The act was what allowed him to fit in as an undercover cop in the city.

Once they were all on their way downstairs, Marie pinned the note she had prepared for Grace to the door to the basement. Leaving the front door unlocked, she descended the stairway. If there is a female equivalent to "wet dream" she was in it – in a circle at the bottom of the stairs were all eight of her crew, naked, large cocks in varying stages of tumescence, and then eight pair of eyes turned to her and her alone. This was the rush of power that began her evenings with them, and it was addictive as hell!

She stood three steps from the floor so she was eye-to-eye with most of them.

"You men take my breath away. All that gorgeous flesh for me – no one can even imagine how special that feels! And tonight, I have a few very special things arranged to reward you. First of all, every one of you has commented one time or another on this."

She turned her back on them, thrust out her ass and looked at them over her shoulder.

"And for some reason I've shied away from letting you love me the way you want. Well, men, I've had a realization that I've been a blind fool. So tonight, this will be truly ANYTHING goes!"

A cheer went up!

"Now come kiss me. Love me. Feel me. Fuck me! I want to make your cocks hard and your minds melt!"

At that she stepped of the stairs and was submerged in strong black arms and shoulders; she felt them press against her flesh; hands roamed over her body and cocks press burning into her skin. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the sensation. One mouth would cover hers, spend time exploring the depths and then another took its place. She felt kisses on her eyelids. Voices murmuring in her ears. Multiple hands on both her breasts, stoking her arousal. Hands on her stomach and lightly touching her clit. Fingers probing her pussy. And tonight, for the first time, there were hands on her ass and she loved how they pressed and squeezed. A finger poked at her tiny ass hole and just like that was inside her. She moaned from deep in her throat. Somewhere, somehow the strings of her costume disappeared and she was now naked for them to appreciate.

She was pressed down onto her knees, and as she looked up it was as if she were submerged in an ocean of cocks. One pressed up against her lips and they opened without thinking. Her hands found two others and began to stroke. They were the same and yet each was different. Here was one with a foreskin. Here were two without. Then without a sound a different one was in her mouth and her hands held different cocks. All of them now erect, some of them dripping, some not. She paused for a moment and took a deep breath and then took the one in her mouth all the way to its base. Its owner moaned as she did. Others murmured their approval. Cocks were now rubbing her face from the sides. She was filled with an amazing energy as she sucked and stroked them. They were hard for her. She was their target.

She must have sucked every one of them after a while. She felt hands taking her hands and laying her back. On her back, legs spread wide. All the cocks lowered as well and she felt them being run all over her body as a mouth fastened on her pussy. She let out a deep sigh and surrendered to the mouth and its actions. Each of her breasts soon had a mouth fastened to her nipples. A cock was pressed against her lips and she opened her mouth to admit it. Then there was a sudden pause and she felt air between her legs instead of a mouth. She was just about to say something when a different pair of lips and a longer tongue took their place. Fingers had now begun to work their way into her pussy. She also felt fingers at her rear, and relaxed the muscles there to allow them entry.

Now she was being tongued and fingered and face fucked and she came with her first orgasm of the night. Shaking and shuddering, her pussy clamping and releasing on the fingers in it as she rode the wave. As it eased she was turned on her stomach and helped onto her hands and knees. Again, a cock entered her mouth as she felt her ass cheeks part and a tongue begin to treat her little rosebud as if it were her pussy. She was caught up in the sensations of the tongue working in and out of her formerly sacred rear hole soon she was rocking in rhythm with its thrusts. Hands were stroking and caressing her boobs, squeezing and twisting the nipples, pulling them and stretching them. She felt another orgasm arise and she surrendered to that.

The cock in her mouth began to twitch and pulse and she felt it pump its hot juice into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, unwilling to waste a drop. Then she felt the tongue at her rear removed, to be replace by a hot, blunt cock and as it did she thrust backwards and impaled herself on it. With one thrust it was buried deep in her guts, the sensations so much more powerful than what she was able to provide for herself with her toys. The cock in her mouth, now spent, withdrew and was replaced with another.

Soon she was being shoved back and forth between them. As one went down her throat the other withdrew from her ass; as it was shoved back into her ass the other came out of her throat. She was nothing but a receptacle for the dicks that were buried deep in her. And soon enough she felt the hot jets of come flooding her insides and it brought her to another orgasm as the one in her throat also gave up its juice.

In a moment both withdrew from her and weren't replaced. She looked up at them.

"Why are you stopping? Nobody's been in my pussy yet. I have three holes now and I want them all filled!"

At that point one of the men lay on the floor, his ten-inch meat stick pointing straight up. Arms reached down to lift her up and slowly lower her onto the enormous cock. She moaned and gasped as it slid past her outer lips and filled her insides. Kneeling, she began to rise and fall on it until she felt hands hold her waist still. Then once again her ass received a hot black invader, and she felt them two meat swords rubbing a tiny piece of flesh between them. The sensation made her mouth open and it was rapidly filled by another cock. Now air tight, her hands reached out to either side and found two more that she began to stroke. She was filled with male meat and loved being used by them.

Each cock, in turn, gave up its load and filled her. She swallowed cum. She dripped cum from her pussy and her ass, it ran down her chin and onto her breasts. She was constantly being injected with hot loads of maleness and was now orgasming almost non-stop. There had never been a night like it for any of them.

"Damn! Girl, you got to give away some of those men!"

The room got deathly still. There had never been another woman at one of these nights. Everyone was known to each other and yet here was a strange woman's voice. As one the men turned towards the stairs. Cocks withdrew from Marie. As soon as the one in her mouth withdrew she began laughing!

"You remember I said I had surprises? This is Grace. She's the second surprise. She's been wanting me to play with for years. I told her tonight would be the night. I decided no more boundaries. And you guys get to watch. Since some of you are just a little bit droopy, this might help you regain some energy. Grace, you mind an audience?"

"I'd do it in Macy's window to finally get a chance at you, girl! They can watch for now. Maybe we can find a way to accommodate them at some point." While she was speaking her clothing was falling away. Her blouse and jeans fell first and revealed that she had gone commando for the evening. Her breasts were enormous – easily dwarfing Marie's – with inch long nipples. Her pubic mound had a light dusting of hair, and her ass was much more prominent than Marie's as well. Once naked she got to her knees facing Marie and took her in her arms.

Their kiss was long and deep. There were murmurs from the men. Soon Grace was taking the time to lick and suck all over Marie, cleansing her of the cum glistening on her skin. Her hands were busy as well, running over Marie's breasts and ass and arms and legs, stroking and caressing. She guided Marie onto her back and began to work her mouth down her body. First, she fastened on to one nipple. Then the other. Then she worked her tongue down between them, across her stomach and around her pussy. The men were watching intently as her mouth would draw close to pussy lips and clit but never quite touch them. They saw how it affected Marie, how she began to get more and more aroused until she finally reached down and grabbed Grace's head and jammed it into her dripping cunt.

The men were regaining their erections as they marveled at the sheer erotic spectacle in front of them. Two gorgeous women lost in each other, apparently achieving things none of the men could ever hope to provoke. Instead of being put off by it, however, they were entranced and soon became a cheering section, urging Grace to get Marie off. If the woman they'd been loving for these months was getting more pleasure than they'd provided, they saw it as payback for all the pleasure she'd given them.

Donny as the first to move in, facing Marie and when her eyes opened, thrusting his hard dick into her mouth where she latched onto it and began to suck hard. Jamal made his way behind Grace, moving between her legs and beginning to probe at her very wet pussy. Slipping one, then two and then three fingers inside her he began to stroke them in and out slowly, gaining speed little by little, not intruding but looking to enhance her obvious lust. As her hips began to rock in response she pulled away from Marie's now gaping pussy, lifted her head and let her preferences be known.

"Give me the biggest cock in the room. I want it up inside me. Now!"

Jamal moved out of the way and Walter moved into position, his 11 inches of uncircumcised black dick hard and straining. With his hands on her hips he used the motion of his hips to swipe his dick up and down her pussy, lubricating it with her juices before slowly working it up inside her. Grace shifted a tiny bit, angling her hips so her pussy was more directly aligned, and then suddenly pushed back until Walter's cock was completely up inside her. She moaned into Marie's pussy as she resumed her licking and sucking.

Donny was on the verge of blowing his load; Marie felt his rhythm shift and wet her finger. With a sudden motion she buried it deep in his ass and began searching for his prostate and that was enough – his cock began to spurt his cum into her throat. Marie, for her part, was experiencing an almost continual orgasm as Grace took her places she'd never been.

When Donny stepped back he was replaced by Aden, and at that point Marie had to push Grace away.

"Oh Grace! You play my pussy like an instrument! Now I need it filled with cock! And you guys need to show Grace how good you can make a woman feel filled up with cock! Fuck!"

And then as Walter began to pump his cum deep in the recesses of Grace's cunt, Kenan and Jamal moved in to fill her other holes. Von and Charles took control of Marie's mouth and ass. The rest added encouragement and erotic stimulation where ever they could. They continued their fuck marathon until every man had cum again and their juices were dripping from the women's cunts and asses. Then Marie arranged herself in sixty-nine position over Grace's pussy and began to sample her first cunt. Grace was soon doing the same, and within moments both women were also being fucked and alternated between male and female body parts in their mouths.

Eventually the only ones awake were the women. Despite being covered in sperm and saliva, they took each other in their arms and fell asleep together, waking hours later living in a new world of pleasure.

[Look for more Dirty Girls stories soon]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12