Dirty Laundry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I took a sip of my vodka cranberry, the fake-as-Barbie woman reached over and grabbed Jaye's neck, pulling her face onto hers, locking their lips together. I damn near choked on the liquid in my mouth as I watched. Are you fucking kidding me? Jaye must have heard me coughing loudly because she pushed the girl back from her and turned to me with wide eyes. She rubbed the back of her wrist over her mouth to wipe away the saliva from the other woman.

I set down my drink and enough money to cover it plus a tip before practically running out the door.

"Shea! Wait!"

Fuck you. I waved her off as I reached in my bag for a cigarette. She caught up to me and lightly grabbed my arm. I twisted out of her grasp and whipped around. "What do you want?" I demanded. Of course. It was a rhetorical question. I didn't want an answer.

"Shea, that wasn't what it looked like." She walked in front of me, blocking my path. I tried to walk around her, but she kept planting herself in front of me.

"Dude. I don't care."

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brow. "You're rather hostile for someone who didn't want to come out here to begin with." I scoffed. "Look, that girl was drunk, I was just trying to be nice. I didn't think she was gonna-"

I rolled my eyes and pushed my way past her, jamming my key into the car door. She slipped in between me and the car to hold the door shut. I sighed and backed away.

She tried to reach up to grab my hand but I pulled my arms away, tucking them safely in my back pockets.

"Shea." She said gently. I stared at the ground. Do not fucking cry. I instructed myself, but the tears had already began welling up in the corner of my eyes. "Shea, are you jealous? Is that what this is?"

"Please, just let me go." I spoke barely above a whisper this time. The anger was gone and in its place, hurt. I was hurt. Hurt that I went through the process of finding an outfit for this 'date'. Hurt that she showed interest in me, or so I thought, just to go snog on some other girl. Hurt that I let myself get this upset over someone that I supposedly don't even like.

"Shea..." I budge my way past her to get into my car. This time, Jaye let me by.

I drove home and sat in the parking garage.

I don't wanna be alone.

So I did what any insane person would do.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrring....

"Hello?"

"Hey Morgan, it's me. Can I come over?"

Chapter 8

I slumped against the bathroom wall, desperately trying to concentrate on the buttons on my phone. I fumbled with it before finally pressing the green call button. Please. Please, answer... please.

"You have reached the voicemail box of-"

Click. Fuck. I tried again.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. Rrrrrr- "Hello?"

"Jaye. Please, I need your help. I need you to come get me. Please. I'm sorr-"

"What's going on? Where are you?" Panic immediately began rising in her voice.

"I'm at Nick and Morgan's." I said quietly.

"I'm coming, don't go anywhere." I gave her their address and she hung up. Fuck. What did I do? I am so fucked up. I could have called anyone. Why did I call her? I could tell the drugs I had took were starting to take effect. Morgan knocked on the door again, trying to coax me out. I heard his footsteps walk away. After a few minutes he returned, the door handle jiggled and finally popped open.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled and sat down next to me. I scooted away.

"I said leave me alone!" I yelled at him. He crawled towards me, grabbing my arm tightly. I tried to push him away.

"No. I don't- stop!" He began climbing on me, grabbing at my clothes and limbs. He wasn't about to take no for an answer. I kicked and hit, trying desperately to get away from him. Please don't. I don't want this. The overstimulation from his harsh grips made me panic. I began screaming, begging for Jaye to get here faster.

"Who the fuck is Jaye?" he asked roughly as he pinned me down. Tears streaked down the sides of my face. I turned my head to the side, away from Morgan. The door to the bathroom flew open.

"I am." She said furiously. Her eyes were black with rage at the sight of me pinned down under him. Morgan stood up clumsily. She pushed him harshly back into the wall. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing she didn't ask for." He chuckled and smirked. She wrapped both of her hands around his neck and kneed him in the groin. I heard a thud as he dropped to his knees. Her hands still around his neck she asked again through gritted teeth. He wasn't smiling anymore.

"What. Did. You. Give. Her." she growled through her gritted teeth.

"She took it herself. It's just some X." She released him but kicked him in the stomach for good measure before crouching next to me.

"Can you stand?" She asked. Her voice was strained. I nodded and clawed at the sink, trying to hoist myself up. Her hands gently wrapped around my middle to help me into a standing position. I gasped and shuddered as soon as she touched me though, nearly falling back over. She quickly retracted her hands.

"I can walk." I whispered as I swayed slightly. I managed to walk to the front entrance and out to her car. She opened the door for me and swiftly fastened the seatbelt over me. I stiffened at her touch but it was quickly over.

"I can't take you to my place. I'm sorry. I have to take you home. What's your address?" I told her how to get to my apartment. "There's a spare key under my doormat." I closed my eyes. Trying to block out some of the input that the drug was causing. When we arrived, she opened the car door for me. I literally almost fell out of her car but she caught me in her arms. I let out a low groan as she held me. Her hands started a fire across my skin, burning down to the pit of my stomach ... fogging my head even more.

"I'm sorry. Please bear it just a little longer." She helped me walk the short distance to my apartment. Once inside, she laid me down on the bed. Her face was pale. She looked terrified.

"I'll get you some water." She tried to leave to go to the kitchen.

"No. please." I begged. I pulled at my clothes. I couldn't stand to have them touching me anymore. They rubbed wrong. They were too tight. They were all wrong. "Help."

"I can't. Shea, stop." She tried to hold my hands down. I pressed my body against hers and moaned, inhaling her sweet scent. My lips parted and I breathed on her neck roughly. Her entire body stiffened. She backed away. My body involuntarily jerked, trying to find something to take up the space that she had abandoned.

"Please. Jaye, please." I was sobbing now. "I need you."

Her presence was entirely intoxicating. I needed to smell her. Taste her. Feel her.

She shook her head as she backed away another two steps. "I can't." Trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince me.

I was writhing on the bed. My hands moving from my limbs and stomach to my more intimate areas. I knew I should be ashamed. But the desire for touch was beyond anything I has ever experienced before. My hands slid up to my breasts, I cupped one and gasped, my back arching.

Jaye swallowed hard. She had never in her whole life wanted someone this bad. And there's she was...begging. She knew it was the drugs talking, but she couldn't help to stare unblinkingly at the beautiful creature that was presenting herself on a gold platter.

"Shea... I don't want to do anything that you'll regret. Or that I'll regret. I should leave." Her tone was less than convincing.

"I won't. I promise. I know that a lot of this is that drug. But please. I need this. I won't hold it against you. I promise. I promise." I continued to plead.

Jaye cautiously made her way to the bed and sat down next to me. There was no time for niceties. I needed skin to skin contact and I needed it now. I removed my top and bra all in one swift move before pulling Jaye towards me. She leaned in, entranced. She began kissing up by my collar bone. I gasped, grinding my hips upward into hers. She jerked slightly but continued down until she reached my nipple. She softly put her mouth over it and swirled her tongue quickly. I moaned and grabbed her shirt, to yank it over her head. She helped me to remove it. She had a silky black bra underneath that matched her hair that fell over her face, which had gone back to my breast.

Her hands never idled, running up and down my back, arms, stomach and thighs. Each fingertip left fiery trails that blazed down in-between my legs. Jaye used soft touches that were quickly driving me to insanity. I moaned, arched and grinded against her as she licked and sucked at my tits. Without thinking, I pushed on her shoulders, willing her to pay attention to the rest of me. She unbuttoned my pants and began sliding them down. She gasped when she saw the wetness that had leaked through my panties. She pressed her tongue lightly against the dampness to taste me. I moaned loudly. What is she doing to me? I thought to myself, no one had ever made me feel like this. It must be the molly...

She continued to drag her tongue up and down my pussy, slowly, agonizingly slowly. She had to hold me down with both of her hands to keep my hips from bucking. She pulled back to kiss my inner thighs as she slid her finger under my panties and pressed it into my cunt. She dragged it up and down my slit, hitting my clit every time she went up. I would gasp and jump with every pass. She curled two fingers into my opening, sliding then gently over my g-spot with her long fingers.

I clawed at the sheets, panting and moaning. She fingered with me with a little more vigor as she reached her other hand up to press against my cheek. Her face was flush and her eyes dark with lust, as she sucked on her bottom lip. She continued to drive her fingers into me. I could feel something building inside me. It felt like 50 foot high ocean waves that continued to hit me over and over, and over. Yet somehow I still felt like something bigger was coming. My head was beginning to clear as I realized what was happening, but the lust was overwhelming. I'm having sex with a woman. Is this sex?

Jaye grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her, as she sat up to kneel, giving her better leverage. She fingered me skillfully, her fingers slipping in and out of my cunt while her thumb rubbed on my clit with every thrust. I finally opened my eyes as I realized, Oh god, oh god, oh god. Her lips were parted slightly, her bottom lip swollen and red from sucking on it. Her eyes were still unbelievably dark, peeking out from the hair that was fallen in front of her face and they were locked on my face. I could barely feel ashamed enough to blush. It was like a tsunami hit my body, my back arched off the bed as pleasure rolled through me. It seemed to last forever. When it finally passed, I collapsed on the bed and my vision faded.

12