Dirty Little Secret Pt. 07

Story Info
Jack has company over. His friend wants to sample Nicole.
4.4k words
4.48
16.9k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like some of the seedy connections that he'd made over the years might be the ticket to getting Nicole set up with classes. There were a few people, directly associated with the far-from-legal organization from which he acquired her in the first place, whom he could consult on this matter. They weren't exactly friends; he didn't have those in the most traditional sense of the word. But they were people with whom he had a certain understanding and a sort of an interpersonal relationship.

"This is probably a conversation that would work best in person," Warren told him over the phone.

"Right, well... I suppose that makes sense." Jack agreed.

"I could use a little break, a quick trip out of town," Jack was surprised to hear him say it. He was expecting to have to make the drive down himself. "How does next Wednesday sound?"

"It's fine," Jack quickly loaded up his work calendar on his desktop, just to check that there wasn't anything on it that couldn't be moved around.

"There's this club I heard of in your area, Wander Luxe, do you know it?" Warren asked.

"Yeah," he was intimately familiar. "It's a good hour out, but decent."

"Ah, maybe we can make a night of it. I had been wanting to check it out and now I have double the reason to come out in that direction, with your little dilemma."

"I haven't been there in a while," Jack admitted. "You know..." he looked for a good analogy to describe his reason for not having gone to a sex club in ages, "why go out and pay through the nose for a beer when I have a stocked fridge at home?"

"Ha, a stocked fridge. That's a good one," Warren chuckled. "Well you know, maybe the stuff at home gets old occasionally and you want something different. A nice import, or something."

"Hasn't happened yet," Jack hasn't been bored with Nicole at all.

"That good, huh? I should take a peek into that stocked fridge of yours when I come by then, sounds like there's plenty for a special guest too." Warren adapted his euphemism.

"I'll have to think about that," he didn't love the idea of another guy getting his hands on Nicole.

"Alright, well, you know... it wouldn't hurt," his tone was serious. "I'll see you Wednesday, early afternoon," he told Jack before hanging up.

He told Nicole a couple of hours before the visit that he had a friend coming. She seemed a little apprehensive at the announcement, he's never had anyone over before and she's now lived there for over two months.

He had been enjoying watching her touching herself while his cock was in her mouth just before this. He knelt beside her face while she lay on her back, her head turned towards his cock. This was a go-to position that allowed him to see all of her. He was able to watch her take in his cock, licking and sucking him with perfected expertise and all of her body was on display for him too, allowing him to see what he was instructing her to do with it.

"I want one of your hands on your nipple, playing with it and twisting it, and the other on your pussy," he waited for her to react, arranging her hands where he wanted them. "Good girl, slide those fingers through your slit. Are you wet for me?" She hummed a confirmation around his cock, which felt amazing. "Mmm... you love sucking my cock, don't you? It gets you so wet. Show me your fingers." She pulled her fingers away and held them up, showing how slick they were with her juices.

He found himself loving the fact that she got turned on by him. He wasn't forcing his cock down her throat at the moment, she skilfully took him in deep and pulled back, sucking and licking his shaft, circling the head of his cock while she circled her clit with her fingers. It was absolutely fantastic to watch. He stroked her hair, not pulling it or using it to guide her head, just ran his fingers through the soft auburn strands, pushing them away from her face.

"I want you to get two fingers inside your pussy, nice and deep. Yeah, that's it. I love watching you fuck yourself with your fingers while you are sucking my cock."

He couldn't help himself but reach down and get his fingers on her clit, pinching it between his thumb and index finger. She was so close at that point that she erupted in an orgasm immediately. Her mouth moaned around his cock while her thighs clenched with her hand still between them. He pressed in just a bit deeper and came too, spilling cum into her mouth. She didn't miss a beat, swallowing around his cock, sucking him dry.

"Roll over," he told her after pulling his softening cock out of her mouth. He was already thinking about later, about what he would like to do with her next time. "Get your ass up," she complied, giving him a questioning look over her shoulder. He gave her ass a slap before moving away to get the lube and the butt plug. "I'm gonna want to fuck your ass later and I want it to be nice and ready for me," he explained.

He told her that Warren would be coming over that afternoon while he lubed up her asshole and carefully worked the buttplug in. She squirmed slightly under his touch.

"Should I stay upstairs, in the bedroom, and not come out?" She asked him, looking at him over her shoulder again.

"No, you don't have to. You can get dressed and hang out in the living room or in the kitchen, whatever. We are gonna go down to my office for a while," he popped the plug in all the way while Nicole sucked in a breath.

"Umm... like this? I'm gonna be like this while your friend is over?" Her voice was soft and uncertain.

"Yeah," he gave her another slap on the ass, signaling that he was done with her for now, and moved away to get himself dressed. "It's fine. Throw on some clothes and just go about your business. No one will be able to tell it's there." She nodded, sitting up on her knees, watching him pulling on his shirt.

"Am I supposed to act as if you're my dad around him?" She got up off the bed to get one of those new lacy bras and pulled on a long sleeve top that had a v-neckline, fake buttons going down the front, and the hem tied into a knot over her belly. Whenever she moved or lifted her arms, a line of skin was exposed between her shirt and the top of her jeans.

"No, no, God, no," Jack really didn't want to do that any more than he absolutely had to. "Warren knows that I'm screwing you." Nicole blushed, biting her lip.

"Oh," she set her glasses back on her face and looked away from him, searching for her underwear and jeans.

"Actually, he's helping me figure out the logistics of getting you signed up for classes," he decided to be honest with her, at least on that account.

"Oh, ok," she nodded, zipping up and buttoning her jeans. "What should I do? Do you want me to prep something for dinner or make some sort of... I don't know. I don't know what to do when guests come over," she sounded nervous and worried.

"You don't have to do anything special, Nicole. Do what you normally do and stay out of the way," he told her, heading towards the bedroom door. He still had work he wanted to do before Warren got there.

"Ok," she nodded, adjusting the seat of her jeans and wiggling around. He stopped to watch her; she was kinda cute doing that.

"You'll get used to it," he winked at her before going downstairs.

When Warren got to the house just after three o'clock, he texted Jack and he came up from his office to open the front door. Nicole sat on the sofa in the living room, curled up with a book, a hand resting over her mouth, completely absorbed. She may have been leaning a bit more onto her side rather than sitting directly on her ass, he noted.

"Hey man," Warren stuck out his hand when the door opened and Jack grasped to shake it. He was around 45 or so, shorter than him but also bulkier, his muscular chest and arms evident even through the dress shirt and sport coat he had on over his jeans.

"Hey, come in, come in," Jack gestured him into the living room, shutting the door behind him, noting that Warren had driven up there in a Porsche.

"This the girl?" Warren asked him, standing in the doorway to the living room, his hands in his pockets, looking at Nicole on the couch.

"Yeah. Nicole," he called to her and she looked up at him right away, jumping up and setting her book aside. Her eyes were wide, looking Warren over. "This is my friend, Warren. Warren, that's Nicole."

"Hi," she clasped her hands behind her back and pressed her lips together.

"Hi, sweetheart," Warren smiled at her.

"Come on, this way," Jack ushered Warren towards the basement door. "Don't come down unless I call you," he told Nicole, looking at her over his shoulder. She nodded quietly, sitting back down on the sofa.

"You've got a real relaxed thing going there with her," Warren commented, sitting down on the leather sofa in Jack's office. Jack sat down in his office chair opposite him. "She just looked like my teenage niece, except with a book instead of a phone in her hand. Did you get her from Leon?"

"Yeah," Jack scratched his head. "I don't allow her access to phones or computers."

"Right, right... but now you're trying to get her into school, you said, do one of them online deals, so she's going to have access," Warren crossed his leg over the opposite knee, sitting in a very relaxed position.

"Limited access with supervision," Jack corrected.

"I don't understand you man," Warren admitted, taking a look up towards the basement door. "You bought this girl, this is essentially supposed to be a master/slave arrangement here, but she is sitting around fully clothed on your sofa reading a book and you're trying to send her to school. And shell out money for this whole thing. What is up with that? Crisis of conscience?"

"No, I just have a slightly different interpretation of this whole arrangement," Jack sat back in his chair, pulling his shoulders back. "I don't need to have her shackled in a dungeon and calling me master to feel my power over her. I know I have it. She obeys every word out of my mouth and I get everything I need from her. It doesn't bother me that in between... servicing my needs she gets dressed and reads a book or," he waved a hand, "studies math or whatever else. I get what I need when I need it. She might as well do something productive in the times when I don't."

"That sounds like you just need a submissive girlfriend, man," Warren chuckled, "a chick who gets off on being ordered around, not an actual slave girl for whom you are now jumping through all kinds of illegal hoops."

"A girlfriend is there by choice and can leave at any point. I can't hold her here the same way. This girl," Jack pointed up towards the ceiling, indicating Nicole, "is mine and will not leave this house. I can have her sitting around on the sofa and not tied up to a pipe somewhere because she is that well trained. She doesn't want to be anywhere else but here with me, sucking my cock." Jack was getting a bit worked up about Warren's accusation.

"Ok, whatever you say, man," Warren smirked, stroking his chin. "So you need a social security number, I can do that for you. Are you looking for the whole," he made a circular motion with his finger, "package? Birth certificate, driver's license, marriage certificate?"

"Marriage certificate?" Jack frowned at him.

"I don't know," Warren shrugged, a smug grin on his face, "it seems like you are headed in that direction. The girl obviously has some kind of a hold on you."

"No marriage certificate," Jack spit through his teeth. "Social security number, birth certificate, driver's license - yeah."

"Do you want a passport too? Are you planning on taking her on vacation somewhere?"

"No, no passport," Jack scowled. He hadn't been on vacation in years and he wasn't planning on it right now.

"What's up with her real info? Is someone actually interested in finding her? I remember you saying that she was just a junkie off the street. It really would be the easiest way to go about it, just to file for copies of her actual documents," Warren seemed serious again.

"She's still listed as a missing person in Baltimore County. She had run away from a foster home when she was sixteen." He checked back on their missing persons website a few days ago and she was still up there as an unsolved case. She looked like a child in the photo they had posted, but it was definitely her.

They discussed some of the details for the documents. Warren suggested that they don't officially tie her to him in any way, that the pretense of him being her father was unnecessary. Instead, he thought it would be prudent to make her older, and then, even if it came out somehow that she was living with a man in his forties it wouldn't raise real concern, even if it did raise some eyebrows. They decided to go with 26. Warren would figure out the last name and address details, he said it would be easier if they were flexible on that. They discussed the cost and Warren threw it out there that he could accept partial payment directly from Nicole, in the form of certain favors.

"I don't think so. I've got it covered, don't worry about it." He had money.

"Maybe you should offer it up to her, see what she decides. She might have some interest in taking the responsibility for it herself," Warren had a sliver of a smile on his face.

"It's not necessary, I can handle it."

"Does Leon know this is what you're doing with her? That all the man-hours and effort he put into breaking and training that girl you've completely undone?" Warren smirked at him.

"I don't think he cares what happens to the merchandise after it leaves the premices. I have her trained to my own liking," Jack shifted in his seat.

"I would love to see a demo. I bet if you told her right now to come down here and perform she would give you an outright no," Warren bated him.

"She doesn't have that option," Jack was confident about that.

"But any girl you choose at Wander Luxe would not even hesitate to go right up to you and polish your knob, no matter who else was sitting right next to you." Jack understood exactly what Warren was angling for, and he tried very hard to ignore him. "You should come out to the club with me. Oh, better yet," Warren clapped his hands together as if the idea just occurred to him, "you should bring Nicole out to the club with us and see how she performs in a new environment. Maybe get some girl-on-girl action in there. Could be a fun night."

Nicole would likely have a panic attack at the club, Jack thought to himself, considering how she reacted at the mere thought that someone might see her masturbating in the car. He wasn't going to take her there.

"Nah," he shook his head. "Do you want a beer?" Jack offered, trying to change the topic. He had a mini-fridge in the basement and he got up to walk to it now.

"I guess when you were talking about a stocked fridge at home you meant it more literally than I thought." Warren accepted the Sam Adams from Jack.

"Are you really that hard up, man, that you need to watch my girl sucking me off?" Jack sat back down in his chair. Warren laughed.

"Of course I don't want to JUST fucking watch her!" Warren didn't seem insulted. "But you've got yourself a little girlfriend here who has you wrapped around her little finger, doing things for her."

They stared each other down for a long moment, Warren with a challenging smirk on his face. Jack wished for the strength to be the bigger man and not succumb to this sort of juvenile pissing contest. Just like when Nicole's question that night pushed him over the edge into showing her who was in charge, he felt the need to show it to Warren as well. He took a deep breath, fighting it back.

"You're not getting your hands on her, Warren," Jack was serious. Warren smirked again.

"That's too bad. I can honestly say that I'm disappointed," Warren took a long swig of the beer in his hand. "It would have been fun to spit roast that little girlfriend of yours." Jack forced out a laugh.

"Why would I let you stick your dick in my ice cream, man?" Jack maintained eye contact while he drank his beer. Warren nearly spit out a mouthful of his.

"Do you have any idea how many dicks have already been in 'your ice cream?!'" Warren used air quotes.

Warren had a point. This was definitely something he hated to think about. He had no idea what took place at Leon's establishment before Nicole was sold and he had no way of knowing what lengths she'd gone to for a fix when she was shooting up. But she was his now and he wasn't going to share her.

"Are you going to refuse my business because I won't let you play with my toy?" Jack asked. "Do I need to look for another connection?" Warren frowned at that.

"No, man," he shook his head. "I'll still hook you up, we're still good. But you can't blame a guy for trying, right?" Jack nodded.

****

They were down there for a long while. Nicole wondered whether her request to take classes was too much to ask. Jack didn't seem angry about it, but apparently, it wasn't as simple as just signing up, the way she thought it would be. It wasn't something that he was able to do for her on his own, without someone's help, and Nicole felt some regret for bringing it up.

She had a hard time concentrating on the book she was reading, wondering what the men were talking about and how much trouble this was going to be for Jack. She decided to busy herself with baking. The brownies she made were out of the oven by the time Jack and Warren emerged from the basement.

"Something smells good," Warren commented as soon as they were in the kitchen.

"I made brownies," Nicole didn't know what to do with her hands. She clasped them behind her back, looking over the two men.

"Brownies sound tasty," Warren came closer, looking them over. He turned to Jack with a smirk on his face. "Got any ice cream to go with them," he winked and Jack rolled his eyes.

Nicole got small plates out of the cabinet and placed a square piece of brownie onto one, extending it over to Warren. She waited, biting her lip, while he took a bite and nodded in approval. Jack got himself a piece as well, forgoing the plate and eating over his other hand.

"I feel really bad that I started this whole thing, I really didn't think it would be so difficult to sign up for classes. I thought it would just be a matter of filling out some form. I'm sorry I got this whole thing started," Nicole rambled, her eyes not quite meeting Jack's.

"It's fine," he told her curtly.

"If it's too much trouble, I'll understand. Just tell me that I can't do it. I had no idea that you'd have to..." she glanced over to Warren "get a friend involved and that it would be so much work."

"Nicole, I got it covered," Jack assured her again.

"But if the girl WANTS to do something, you know, to pay her own way through it, I..." Warren started saying his eyes on Jack.

"No." Jack was definitive on this matter.

"I don't know what I could do, but I..." Jack was quick to interrupt her.

"You're not doing anything," he came closer to her, glaring at Warren. There was something evil about Warren's smile, Nicole thought. Or maybe not evil exactly, just unsettling. She didn't like it.

He stuck around for a bit longer, having another brownie and talking to Jack about some club he wanted him to come out to. Jack declined and Nicole felt relieved that he wouldn't be going out. When Warren finally left, Jack watched him do the k-turn and pull out of the driveway before he closed the door.

"I need you on the bed, clothes off," he told Nicole without looking at her, his eyes still on Warren driving away. She went right upstairs without hesitating.

Nicole was still stepping out of her panties when Jack walked in, pulling off his shirt. She waited, once she was naked, standing next to the bed while Jack stripped, waiting for his instructions.

"What was that whole thing with 'if it's too much trouble" and 'I feel really bad?' What happened to not talking to strangers?" His hands were on his hips, his cock was already hard, standing straight up and angled slightly towards her. Nicole's eyes grew wide, trying to assess whether or not Jack was actually angry with her.

12