Dirty Movies: Country Music Stars

Story Info
With Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Jewel, and Shania Twain
7.3k words
4.39
63.5k
57

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Author's note: This story is written by request/dedicated to Pyrofanity, one of my first readers. Hope you enjoy it.

Also, in case anybody objects, I consider Jewel to be a country singer in addition to folk, even though she hasn't made as big a name for herself in the genre as the others. Plus, she's hot, so you can't argue with that. :)

Leave feedback, please.

There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

Today, Dirty Movies takes a look at the country music industry, and how some of its veteran performers treat the young upstarts in the business...

***

Somewhere in the remote countryside lies a privately owned farmstead that spans out about 200 acres and is surrounded by sturdy fencing. The vast stretch of green is broken only by a wide dirt path that turns off from the interstate a few miles away and serves as the only way in and out of the farmstead.

A blue pickup truck drives up the dirt road, bouncing on the rough, worn ground as it passes through the gate onto the property. The truck bed is covered by a large tarp, concealing its contents. The driver honks once as it passes by, and the person sitting in the passenger seat waves briefly.

The truck continues on towards a large two-story farmhouse, which looks very modern and well kept. Nearby the farmhouse is a horse stable, with an enclosed area of ground in front of it to serve as a pen.

Pulling to a halt in front of the house, the driver parks it and shuts the engine off. The driver's side door opens, and she steps out.

"Shania Twain."

The Canadian country star looks over and smiles, shutting the truck door behind her. She's dressed in a short-sleeved plaid shirt with the two top and bottom buttons undone (leaving only one strained button to contain her large tits), tight form-fitting blue jeans that hug her hips and ass, and brown leather boots.

"Hot enough for you?" she asks in greeting.

"Looks like it."

"I was talking about the weather," Shania corrects, though with an impish sparkle in her eyes.

"So was I."

She laughs, her long brown hair blowing slightly in the breeze.

The passenger door opens and shuts after a moment, and footsteps in the dirt are heard as someone comes around the front end of the truck. "Hello!" Jewel's greeting is as bright as her smile, the blonde folk and country singer dressed in a powder blue tank top (and clearly not wearing a bra, as her nipples poke through the fabric), cut-off denim shorts and black leather boots that come up to mid-calf.

"Nice to meet you, Jewel."

"Same here!" Jewel responds gaily. "I've heard a lot about you and your...productions."

"From Ms. Twain here, I take it."

The two women exchange a sly glance and laugh. "Let's just say she was there to help me get...comfortable with the idea." Jewel says coyly

"There were others involved," Shania adds. "Men...and women."

"And toys."

"And ice cream."

"And handcuffs."

"And a whip."

"Okay, I get the picture." Both women crack up. "So I'm guessing you two are ready to get started."

"You think?" Jewel replies with a little laugh, her hands coming up to cup her own sizable breasts, jiggling them a bit.

"What do you say, Shania?"

In response, the brunette MILF pulls her shirt open, openly flashing her tits with a sunny grin.

"Let's do this, then." The two women walk over to the truck bed, where something shifts and moves underneath the tarp. "I have to say, I'm surprised you got the two of them to do this."

"Actually, both of them pretty much agreed on the spot when they found out the other would be involved," Shania says, undoing the knots of rope holding the tarp down. The hardest part was getting them here like this."

So saying, she and Jewel pull off the tarp to reveal Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, both stark naked and on all fours, their bodies covered with a thin sheen of sweat from the heat underneath the tarp. The girls have ball gags in their mouths and collars around their necks, and two butt plugs stick out of their asses.

Both blondes blink at the sudden brightness and Carrie starts getting to her feet. "No!" Jewel says sharply, reaching over and giving her a smack on the ass. Carrie lets out a muffled yelp and withdraws back on her hands and knees. "Bad Carrie! No getting up unless we say!" Making a noise of apology, Carrie bows her head slightly in submission, while Taylor stares straight ahead, waiting patiently.

Shania fiddles with the back panel of the truck bed, unlatching one side before unfolding and extending it, creating a small ramp to the ground. Reaching into the truck bed, she pulls out two leashes and attaches one to each girl's collar.

"Come on, Taylor," Shania says, tugging on her leash, and the 22-year-old crawls forward and down the ramp onto the dirt. "That's a good girl," Shania coos, crouching down beside her and reaching under to grope Taylor's right breast. Taylor sighs in pleasure at the touch, her eyes fluttering.

"Let's go, Carrie," Jewel orders, and Carrie starts moving forward slowly. "C'mon, faster." Still Carrie continues to take her time, now starting to come down the ramp. "Move your ass!" Jewel snaps, yanking on Carrie's leash. This causes her to lose her balance and Carrie tumbles down the rest of the way, landing on her back in the dirt.

"Now look what you've done to yourself!" Jewel scolds, squatting down beside Carrie. The younger blonde's hair is mussed, her body is streaked with dirt, and she looks slightly dazed from her fall. "You've gotten yourself all dirty!" Jewel begins slapping at Carrie's body, paying special attention to her tits as she tries "brushing" the dirt off of her. Carrie squirms under Jewel's rough administrations, her body tingling from the stinging smacks she's getting.

"Looks like she's gonna need a bath," Shania comments, now massaging both of Taylor's tits in her hands. Taylor's moans are muffled through the ball gag, her back arching downward slightly.

"Guess so," Jewel agrees. "You hear that, pretty bitch? We're gonna give you a bath 'cause you got soooo dirty." With that she raises her hand and delivers a sharp slap onto Carrie's clit, eliciting a squeal as Carrie instinctively tries to curl her legs up and over in an attempt to shield herself. "Nuh-uh, no one said you could do that." Jewel grabs her legs and pulls them down again, spreading them open. Carrie lets out a muffled whimper, a look of trepidation on her face.

"Relax," Jewel says in a soothing tone. "I'm not gonna do anything bad." She leans down and gives Carrie's pussy a long, slow lick. The anxiety on her face changes to a look of delight as Jewel continues to eat her cunt, licking up and down her labia while occasionally dipping her tongue into her slick inner folds. Wiggling her hips, Carrie closes her eyes, losing herself in the sensation of her approaching climax. Almost there...almost...

Moments before she's about to cum, Jewel's tongue ceases its heavenly administrations, and Carrie makes a plaintive noise, her eyes still closed, her head lost in a fog of arousal. Jewel's voice cuts through suddenly. "Time for your bath, Carrie."

Carrie's eyes pop open just in time to see Jewel standing over her, a devilish grin on her face as she aims the shiny nozzle of a hose at her and squeezes the pump. A jet of shockingly cold water hits her body, and Carrie shrieks through the gag, reacting as though she's being electrocuted. As the cold water hoses over her Carrie rolls over onto her hands and knees and attempts to crawl away quickly to avoid the spray.

"No! Bad Carrie! Stay!" Jewel shouts, keeping the hose on her as Carrie continues trying to escape. "Taylor!"

Carrie suddenly finds herself in a half-tackle, the 22-year-old throwing her naked body against her own, and both of them topple over onto the ground. Taylor locks both of Carrie's wrists behind her back in a tight grip and hauls her up onto her knees, arching her back so Carrie's tits are thrust out.

Seeing the perfect target, Jewel adjusts her aim of the hose, and Carrie cries out again, struggling vainly as the cold water sluices over her tits and stomach, running down her legs and dripping from her clit onto the ground. Taylor nuzzles the back of her neck, keeping Carrie in place by her hands.

Then Taylor begins squealing as well as a second blast of chilly water hits her in the back, this one directed by Shania, who has removed her top completely and unbuttoned the front of her jeans, showing off the top of her pubic mound as she hoses Taylor down from behind. Unthinkingly, Taylor releases Carrie and twists around, trying to shield herself from Shania's ambush.

Seizing the moment, Carrie lunges at Taylor and the two wrestle in the dirt, curses and squeals exchanged between them. The ground beneath them is quickly becoming mud and sticking to their soaked bodies. Shania and Jewel keep their hoses on them, spraying both of them liberally.

"Look at these bitches," Jewel says, her voice throaty with lust. One of her hands holds the hose steady while the other digs in her shorts, fingering her steaming twat. "These cunts are Grammy winners, for fuck's sake—and now they're tangling in the mud like animals."

"It's fucking sexy," Shania agrees. "What do you say we up the ante?"

"Let's," Jewel nods, and both women shut off the hoses. They strip off the rest of their clothing and walk over to the two mud-covered girls, who continue struggling with each other obliviously. Carrie straddles Taylor's stomach, squeezing the 22-year-old's tits in her hands, while the squirming younger blonde yanks on Carrie's hair with one hand and spanks her ass hard with the other. Shania and Jewel grab the girls by their collars and separate them, dragging their twats and asses through the mud in doing so.

"Stop it!" Shania orders loudly, and the two girls comply instantly, staring daggers at each other. She undoes Taylor's gag and pulls it out of her mouth, while Jewel does the same for Carrie. "You're completely filthy, the both of you. What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

"I'm sorry." Taylor says, her eyes cast downward in deference.

"Me too," Carrie chimes in, responding similarly.

"Good," Shania nods. "Now how do you think you should be punished?"

The girls' eyes widen, and immediately two different voices of protest fill the air.

"Don't punish me! Punish her! She's the one who started it!"

"Did not! You're the one who tackled me!"

"YOU tackled me FIRST, you bitch!"

"Who're you calling a bitch, you skank?"

"Skank?! Why, I oughtta—!"

"Enough!" Shania cuts in forcefully. "I don't care who started it, but WE—" She gestures to Jewel and herself, a wickedly perverse gleam in her eye. "—are going to finish it."

With that, the two women lead the muddy girls on all fours into the horse pen, where a long trough sits by the fence. Two steel faucets frame one side of the trough, their pipes stemming from the ground. Shania and Jewel position each girl in front of one faucet, looping the girls' leashes around a fencepost so that their upper bodies hang over the trough.

"You two are going to clean yourselves," Shania says, reaching into the trough and pulling out two large sponges. She hands one to each girl. "Jewel and I have plans for you filthy pigs, so you need to look decent."

"I think I can help with that," Jewel chimes in, bending over the trough as she reaches for something behind it. Carrie and Taylor's mouths drop open as Jewel reveals two large black strap-ons, their shafts bulbous and veiny. Jewel gives one to Shania and the two women put them on.

"We're going to fuck your tight asses with these cocks," she continues, a little growl of lust in her throat as she strokes her strap-on with one hand. "Think of it as an incentive and a punishment. Whoever gets clean last has to suck the ass juices off of both these shafts."

Before either girl can say anything, Shania and Jewel reach down and yank out their butt plugs, causing them to yelp. The two MILFs raise the soiled sex toys to their lips and start cleaning them off, getting a good taste of one of the girls' assholes before trading off for the other.

"Mmm," Shania murmurs, savoring the taste on her tongue. "I hope Taylor wins, her ass tastes fucking incredible."

"I don't think so," Jewel replies, licking one of the butt plugs like a lollipop. "Carrie's ass has a better flavor, almost like a spicy zest to it."

Both women share a laugh as they position themselves behind the girls, with Jewel behind Carrie and Shania behind Taylor. Squatting slightly to place the tips of their strap-on dildos against the girls' assholes, which gape open slightly from the butt plugs. The two women glance at each other and, with a grin and an unspoken prompt, lunge forward to sink in the thick plastic shafts into Taylor and Carrie's bowels. The two young blondes let out identical shrieks as their assholes are speared, and Shania and Jewel clasp their muddy hips and start sodomizing them energetically.

"Wash yourselves, whores!" Shania barks. Taylor and Carrie comply immediately, turning the faucets on and soaking their sponges in water before beginning to scrub the mud from their bodies. The feeling of the fake cocks pistoning in and out of their assholes sends hot waves of pleasure through them, and they moan as their cunts throb with arousal.

"Guess I was wrong," Jewel pants, her big tits heaving and jiggling as she pounds rhythmically into Carrie. "These bitches don't have tight asses at all. Look, she's taking most of my dick in her shithole after only a minute."

"Taylor is, too," Shania grunts, sweat dripping from her body. "It feels like she's taken a lot of cock up here before." She gives Taylor a slap on the ass for emphasis. "Is that true, slut? You're just a little anal whore under all that innocence, right?"

"Ye-yes," Taylor manages to reply, teeth chattering slightly as she washes mud off her tits. The water from the faucet is as cold as it was from the hose, and her nipples stand up hard against the soft, soaking sponge. "I-I'm a bu-buttfucking bitch. A total whore for cocks up my-up my ass."

"Who fucks you?" Shania asks, moving one of her hands down to push two fingers into the 22-year-old's cunt. "Who gets to climb inside this sexy ass of yours? Your band?"

"My band," Taylor gasps, her arousal building. "My manager, the record company people, the recording studio guys—I let them all fuck my ass raw."

"And how does it feel?" Shania continues, her voice getting lower as she continues pumping Taylor's cunt and ass simultaneously. "How does it feel, knowing that all these people use your ass to stick their cocks and fingers and God knows what else? Knowing that all your hundreds of fans who come to see you live on stage can see your ass—but none of them know what a dirty little butt slut you are."

Taylor moans, her head spinning. Over half her body is still covered in mud, and she tries to keep focused on cleaning it off, but Shania's rampant fucking of her holes and wild dirty talk spur on her approaching climax. Next to her, Carrie can see the younger blonde's predicament and uses it to her advantage, trying to get clean as fast as she can. Behind her Jewel continues to pound and out of her ass, but not quite as forcefully as before, her attention more focused on Taylor's predicament. Carrie's cunt throbs with the approach of her own climax, but being more experienced she holds back from giving into it. Scrubbing the last of the mud off her front, she ducks her head under the stream of cold water, running her fingers through her blonde locks to clean them out.

"What if they did know?" Shania purrs, now using her other hand to grope Taylor's tits. "What if all your precious fans knew you'd give your asshole to them if they asked? What if they showed you, right in the middle of performing, a bunch of them lining up and fucking your shithole numb in front of everybody? Maybe you could write a song about it. It could be your next Grammy winner: 'Sodomizing Swifty.' What do you think of that, huh? What do you think of that, you SLUT?"

As she says this she gives the 22-year-old's clit a pull while twisting her nipple at the same time. Taylor's response is an inarticulate scream of pleasure, the sponge dropping onto the ground forgotten as her orgasm slams into her with the force of a hurricane. Her body quakes, her back arching and undulating with her breath coming in hitched gasps for air as Taylor loses herself in an overwhelming climax. Her hands scrabble in the dirt uncontrollably as she feels her cunt spasm and spurt out its juices on the ground below her. Seeing this, Carrie soaks her own sponge in the water once more and hastily scrubs mud from her legs, cleaning off the remainder of her body.

Finally, Taylor's orgasm gradually winds down, and she regains her senses just in time to see Carrie finishing up. "Oh...oh, no!" she cries out, the extremely satisfied expression on her face changing to dismay.

"I did it!" Carrie shouts in triumph, throwing her sodden, filthy sponge back into the trough, which is more than half full of muddy water.

"You certainly did, slut," Jewel says, pulling her strap-on out of the blonde's ass with a wet pop and giving it one final slap for emphasis. Carrie breathes a sigh of relief as the older singer goes to stand in front of Taylor, whose body is still covered in mud from the waist down. Shania pulls out of her ass and moves around also, the two dominant MILFs pointing their soiled strap-ons at Taylor's lips. "Now clean us off, bitch!" Jewel commands her.

Taylor looks from one to the other, her eyes pleading. "But I...I--"

"You knew the rules," Shania says firmly. "You still look like a pig that's been wallowing in his sty, so you might as well act like one. Now suck off these ass-flavored cocks!"

Seeing no other option, Taylor opens her mouth and Shania thrusts her hips forward, pushing her plastic shaft as far as it can go. The full flavor of her own bowels overtakes the 22-year-old's taste buds, but she continues to clean it off as best as she can. Taylor had done ass-to-mouth before plenty of times, but it seemed like Shania had gone deeper into her asshole than anyone else had before.

"Look at me, Tay," Shania says softly, one handing gently cupping her cheek. Taylor looks up, her hazel eyes expressing a look of obedience that is somehow both innocent and lustful at the same time. "You look so beautiful right now," Shania tells her. "Right here, on your knees sucking a fat cock—you've never looked more amazing."

Her loving words make Taylor blush slightly, and her oral administrations slow down, becoming a little more sensual as she cleans off the underside of the strap-on by licking it up and down with her tongue, never breaking eye contact with the brunette singer.

The tender moment is broken by Jewel, who practically pulls Shania's fake cock from Taylor's mouth. "Enough of the sappy shit," she snaps. "It's my turn now." She takes Shania's place and shoves her own filthy strap-on into Taylor's mouth, pushing it all the way towards her throat. Grasping the younger blonde's head in her hands, she starts pumping her hips back and forth, essentially skull-fucking Taylor. The taste of Carrie's ass is totally different from her own and, combined with the repeated attempts of invasion into her gullet by Jewel, causes Taylor to choke and gag, long streamers of spit running across the fake shaft and out past her lips down her chin.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers