Dirty Office Fucking

Story Info
A sales lady has naughty sex in an office with 2 guys.
963 words
3.45
30.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold gust of wind swept into the room from the open window behind my desk.

My boss, Charles, sat across from me, tapping his fingers impatiently on his arm rest. There was silence between the two of us and the only sound in the room was that of my chiming clock. My office looked like something out of the 1950s complete with an old mahogany desk, large book shelves on the walls and a tiled floor.

Both of us were waiting for an insurance saleswoman to pitch an important product that our company would use. It would help us save a lot of money in the long run, but my boss was already impatient waiting to listen to the details of the agreement.

Finally, there was a knock on the door and my secretary ushered in a short, blond woman who was wearing an exceptionally tight miniskirt that matched her revealing purple top. She had big, blue, beautiful eyes and when she walked in, her rosemary perfume set the aura.

She was wearing sexy black high heels and she carried a small briefcase with her. She smiled at us as the secretary closed the door behind her.

"Hi, I'm Sarah," she said, walking up to Charles and extending her hand before sharing the greeting with me, as well. Her hands were really soft and there was something mesmerizing about her beauty that we almost forgot why she was here.

"I've come all the way from my company to pitch you guys a brilliant idea," she said, setting the briefcase on my desk, opening and removing a stack of papers. She handed them to us. "Our company has a revolutionary way for you guys to save money on all your business transactions."

She proceeded to discuss about different insurance agreements that would be pertinent for our company but I was barely concentrating. I could see that Charles was also staring long and hard at her and he eventually cut her short before she was done talking.

"This agreement is important for you, right?"

Sarah had a somewhat confused look on her face but she nodded. "My career depends on it."

Charles then surprised me when he got to his feet and grabbed Sarah by her waist. I could see that she was surprised, too, and she stared up at Charles wrinkled face with her pretty eyes that were lined with blue mascara.

Charles then planted his lips on hers and started kissing her hungrily. She did not resist and seemed to return his kiss. I sat there in silence, watching, surprised and wondering what was happening in my office.

Charles whipped off her clothes, almost tearing her skirt and he jumped out of his clothes until both of them were standing nude in front of me. Charles was erect, the first time I had seen my boss naked in front of me and I was surprised that his body looked surprisingly fit.

I got to my feet and walked over to the door, locking it. I stared at Sarah for a moment, taking in her perky breasts that were very inviting. She had a small body but a very sexy figure and I guessed she must have been in her early twenties.

My boss simply did not care that I was there. He lifted Sarah off her feet and plunked her on my desk. As she lay there flat on her back, he took her legs and placed them on his shoulders. He then inserted his penis inside her and started thrusting slowly.

She moaned out softly, the creaking sounds of my creaking desk matching her gentle moans as both of them started moving rhythmically. She closed her eyes and I could not help but take note of just how beautiful she actually was with that mascara.

Despite her thin frame, her perfect figure meant that she had really fat buttocks. Charles eventually lifted her off the desk and positioned her to bend over by my desk. He inserted his cock inside her again, this time immersing it inside her asshole.

She screamed out in pain as her legs twisted up, both her knees knocking against each other. She really had fat buttocks and my boss went in them balls-deep, groaning loudly in pleasure as his eyes seemed to sink to the back of his head.

He continued thrusting his cock in Sarah's tight hole as she moaned out louder and louder, visibly uncomfortable. However, she did nothing to stop Charles, occasionally trying to push him back with her hand but Charles kept swatting it away.

Finally, he ejaculated, grunting so loudly I was afraid he might attract the attention of my secretary. He allowed his semen to splatter inside her asshole, cum shooting from the end of his cock like a leaky hose pipe.

"O-oh," my boss moaned as he grabbed both Sarah's ass cheeks.

Both her hands were flat on my desk and she was panting, a frightened look on her face. Charles eventually removed his cock from her and a stream of semen splattered on the floor from her ass.

She did not bother wiping herself. She simply pulled up her panties and quickly wore her skirt. This entire time, I stood there watching in amazement, wondering if they even cared that I was standing there and watching.

"I'll tell my supervisor we have an agreement," Sarah said, buttoning up her top. She gathered up her papers into her briefcase as Charles nodded and slumped on the seat opposite my desk still naked.

"We'll be in touch," he said, shutting his eyes.

Sarah smiled, lifted her briefcase off my desk and made for the door, passing me without even so much so a word.

The door closed silently behind her.