Dirty Old Man

Story Info
Dirty Old Man next door proves useful.
6.3k words
3.97
50.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers

When a guy cheats and gets caught. His wife wants a payback or a divorce.

No graphic sex, no violence, sorry guys.

"Dirty Old Man? Why would you call James a Dirty Old Man? Has he ever done, or said, anything to you that was not appropriate?"

"Uhm, well no, but why does he let those young girls hang about? You know he's just ogling them and probably thinking evil thoughts, the old perv."

"Really Hellen, one of those young "girls" is our 23-year-old daughter and the other two are her best friends. Do you think they would not notice if he was perving on them?"

"He's very sneaky about it. They are young and way too trusting of the old goat."

"I think you need to get a new hobby and stop spying on our neighbor. Mary and her friends love hanging around his pool. They are nurses, so they are quite familiar with old pervs and how to deal with them. Besides, your mother was over there every day when she was here a couple of weeks ago. If he's a perv, don't you think she would have noticed?"

"Humph! ... my mother, ... I think she would probably just encourage him! She spent the entire week over there flaunting her big boobs and acting like a teenager. She and Mary giggle like school girls every time they talk about him. It's disgusting!"

"So, your mother likes him, your daughter likes him, and I think he's great, so maybe it's YOU that has a problem and not James."

"You like him because he helped you get that old junker running."

"JUNKER! That's a 1964 GTO! James has probably saved me $5000 by helping me restore that classic! I have offered to pay him, but he'll never accept anything more than a cold beer.

"Now, I've heard enough of your complaining! I'm going out to mow the lawn."

Helen shook her head and watched John storm out of the house. She knew she shouldn't have said anything about that stupid car of his. John loves that old car, even if it is almost as old as he is.

Helen walked upstairs and entered the guest room at the rear of her house. She carefully pushed aside the sheer drapes and peered through the blinds. She could see directly into her neighbor's backyard.

James Newman was lying in a lounge chair near the edge of his pool. His body was shiny with sun lotion and Helen felt that familiar stirring in her loins. She squeezed her knees together as she thought about the afternoon she had spied on James and her mother, Anna.

***

She, Anna, and Mary had visited James and splashed about in his pool. Later that day, Helen popped back home to fetch sandwiches and lemonade, which she brought out for lunch. After lunch, Mary had to leave for work and Helen needed to finish her laundry. James invited Anna to stay and she happily accepted.

Helen had been home for nearly an hour when she carried some clean linens into the guest room. After putting the linens in the closet, she passed by the window that faced her neighbor's yard and glanced out. Anna was lying back on a lounge chair and James was sitting on the edge of the chair, near her hip. As Helen watched, James leaned in and kissed Anna.

Helen gasped and stared as Anna's hands started to roam over James's back and one hand found its way into his thick black hair. Anna held his head as they kissed deeply. Helen could see James's hands begin to explore her mother's arms, then legs and hips. His hands disappeared from view as he reached between them to grab Anna's huge boobs.

Helen was riveted in place, she couldn't look away! James shifted and Anna helped lower the back of the chair. The couple reclined and James moved to Anna's side. He scooped one of Anna's breasts from her swimsuit and began to suck her nipple.

His hand drifted down to her bikini bottoms and slipped inside. Helen could see his hand moving inside the suit as he fingered Anna. Helen was infuriated by what she was seeing, but she couldn't turn away.

Anna's hips bucked up against his hand and then her whole body went ridged. Helen watched as her mother's mouth opened and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her hips rose from the chair as James's hand furiously worked inside her suit. Moments later, Anna sunk back into the chair and pulled James into a deep kiss.

Helen closed her eyes and relived the scene she'd just witnessed, putting herself into her mother's place. She didn't even realize her own hand had slipped into her shorts as she stroked her excited pussy. When she opened her eyes, she saw James was now sitting back on the lounger and Anna had pulled his nice-sized cock out of his swimsuit and was stroking him.

Helen was, once again, frozen in place as she watch her 63-year-old mother take James's cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked him with a surprising gusto for a married woman of her age.

Helen was shocked when she saw James place a hand on the back of Anna's head and push her face into his crotch. Her head bobbed up and down as she made most of his cock disappear into her mouth.

James's head fell back and his face scrunched up as he held Anna's head down and pumped his seed into her eager mouth. Afterward, Anna kissed her way up James's chest and then she locked onto his lips.

At the same time, Helen was feeling a powerful orgasm ripple through her loins as she furiously strummed her clit. She then staggered back and fell on the bed as she struggled to catch her breath. She slowly stood and moved back to the window. James and Anna were cuddled up on the lounger.

On the last evening of her visit, Helen confronted her mom about what she'd seen and she was shocked by her mother's reply.

"Putting aside the fact that you should not have been spying on me, who cares what you saw?"

"But Mother, you're a married woman! How could you do something like that to Daddy? You owe him your loyalty, you took a vow!"

"Helen, I hate to break it to you like this, but your father has been shacking up with his Administrative Assistant for nearly 20 years. I don't owe him a goddamn thing!"

"WHAT! Father and Sandra? That's a lie, He would never."

"Baby, I'm sorry to knock him off the pedestal you keep him on, but it's true. He bought a four-unit apartment building when the market collapsed and he moved her into one of the units. He doesn't charge her rent and she lets him visit whenever he wants.

"I found out about it when we were audited by the IRS. During our prep for the audit, our CPA asked us why there were no rent receipts for one unit in the apartment building. Charles was flustered, but finally admitted the unit was occupied by a "friend" and he was not charging the friend any rent."

"Oh my god! I never knew, never suspected. You never said anything."

"It was right after you graduated. You had moved back home while we put everything together for your sister's wedding. I just kept myself busy. I had planned to kick him out after the wedding, but then his mother got sick and we had to deal with that. Then it was just one thing after another."

"So you just forgot about it?"

"Oh hell no! I moved him into the guest room and he's been there every sense."

"So, over ten years. That's a long time. I assume James is not your first?"

"No, there have been a few others, not many. Look, Helen, I have my needs and when they begin to get to me, I invite your Dad to my bedroom. He claims he still loves me and he can be very attentive. Truth is, I still love him, so we have kinda worked out an arrangement. It's not perfect, but it works for us."

"Okay mom, I'm sorry I spied on you. So are you going to start seeing James?"

"No, well, maybe when I visit you, but nothing formal, just occasionally.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm headed next door to say goodbye and thank James for the use of his pool."

"Okay Mom, have fun!"

All that week, Helen thought about what she saw and what her mother had told her. She wondered what it was like for her mother to be free to have sex with other men and not worry about her husband catching her.

She wondered about James. She had seen his cock, it looked to be slightly longer than John's, but maybe not as thick. She had read that older men usually took longer to cum, so maybe he'd last long enough to get her off - something John hadn't done in a long while. 

'Holy crap, she thought, I can't believe I'm thinking about fucking that old guy. James must be the same age as my dad. Could I really cheat on John? Why am I having these kinds of thoughts about that dirty old man?'

Helen attacked John in bed that night and John was overwhelmed. He sort of tried to please Helen, but he came much too quickly and Helen ended up finishing herself off in the bathroom. Her frustration with John was growing. She'd tried talking to him, but he wasn't interested in anything she had to say. She tried being more romantic and still he just didn't respond. She even bought a naughty schoolgirl outfit and seduced him, but still, the sex was lackluster and unsatisfying. She felt she was letting him down, she was boring and couldn't please her man. She knew there must be something wrong with her, or John wouldn't ignore her the way he did. She was so horny but so depressed to think she was no longer a desirable woman and no man would want her.

The next afternoon she saw James out by the pool and wandered over. "Hi, James! Mind if I join you?"

"Helen!, Please do, It's always nice to have a lovely lady in my pool," James said and moved a chair up next to his.

Helen smiled and pulled her cover-up off. She was very pleased to see the shocked look she got from James when he saw her new bright-pink bikini. She bought the suit to try to entice John but thought she might see if her neighbor reacted to it. It was the smallest suit she had ever owned. The string top had small patches that covered her nipples and the thong bottoms had a small strip of fabric that barely covered her pussy.

As James's mouth hung open, Helen giggled, "I wanted to get a bit more of an all-over tan. Do you like my new swimsuit?"

"Holy Fuck, Helen! You look fantastic in that suit! I can't believe John would let you out of his sight wearing that!"

"John hasn't seen it. Please, James, does it look ok? I know I'm not a young woman. I hope I haven't grossed you out." Helen said as she dropped her head.

James scurried over to her. "Oh no, you don't! Don't you dare hang your head! You are a beautiful, sexy woman with absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!"

James placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face. Helen smiled coyly at him and said in a breathy voice, "Thank you, James. That means so much to me, coming from a man like you."

James smiled, leaned forward, and kissed her on the forehead. He then gestured to the chair, "Your throne awaits, my lady."

Helen sat and they chatted for a few minutes before she reached for her beach bag and grabbed a tube of lotion. She sat up and applied the lotion to her legs and arms.

James stood, "Please let me help you with that."

Helen handed him the tube and rolled over onto her belly. James rubbed the lotion onto the backs of her legs and Helen reached back and pulled the string to untie her top. James covered her back and sides, pressing into the sides of her breasts as he did so.

"Now for the most beautiful part, James said and chuckled as he spread the lotion over her butt cheeks. "Man, your ass is just as firm as it looks!" He said as he massaged her cheeks.

Helen giggled, "I wasn't expecting a massage, but your hands feel great."

James laughed, "Just one of the many services I provide beautiful ladies."

He then capped the lotion and sat back in his chair. Helen looked at him through slitted eyes and smiled when she saw the bulge in his swimsuit. She thought "maybe I do appeal to some men, after all." They were quiet for a bit and Helen enjoyed the warm sun on her newly exposed butt cheeks. She knew James must have seen her little rosebud and maybe some of her pussy as he massaged her ass. Thinking of it made her begin to get excited.

She said she didn't want to burn and began to flip over. She "accidentally" forgot to retie her top and exclaimed, "Oh my!" when she settled back onto the chair. She was thrilled to see the lustful look James gave her as he gaped at her bare breast. "Oh well, they're out now, I may as well go for the all-over tan."

James stood and grabbed the lotion, "Now we're talking!" Then he laughed and tossed the lotion to Helen. "You better get some of this on before you burn those puppies."

As a reflex, Helen caught the lotion. "Oh, I thought maybe you'd want to put it on for me."

"Of course, I want to put it on you, but I'm sure my friend John would not approve. I never should have done your bum, but with a thong, I thought maybe he'd let it slide. ... James saw the hurt and disappointment on Helen's face. Okay, Helen, you want to tell me what's going on with you today?"

Helen grabbed a towel and covered her chest. Then she buried her face in her hands as she began to sob. James moved to set beside her and lightly rubbed her back. He waited for her to regain some control and then gently asked, "Helen, please talk to me, maybe I can help."

"Ha! I came over here today planning to show off my body and see if you'd react, but like my husband, you're not interested! I've made a fool of myself, I'm sorry to have bothered you, James." And with that, she grabbed her top and bolted through the gait.

At home, Helen flung herself on her bed and cried. She was so horny and so unhappy. She knew she still loved John, but their lovemaking was just so unsatisfying for her. Lately, John never initiated sex, it was always her and then he just jumped on her and did a quick pump and dump. She hadn't had an orgasm with John in two months. She tried to talk to him about it, but he was just uninterested. She was at her wit's end when she came up with the idea of seducing James. "And look how that turned out! Now he'll probably tell John what a slut I am and John will hate me! Well, I'll just have to deny it happened and convince John that James is some kind of pervert and was probably just fantasizing about me."

***

As her recollections faded, John came into view as he pushed the mower along the tall privacy fence that boarded their property. Helen watched John push the mower. She had started saying things about James, like calling him a dirty old man and a perv, but John just defended him. Now he thinks she has a problem, so if James says something to him, she's fucked. She took one last look at James, still lying prone on his lounger before she turned and scurried from the room.

John finished up his lawn work and was putting away his mower when James walked into his garage carrying a couple of beers. John looked up from his mower and smiled at his friend.

"Hey, James! How are you doing?"

James handed John a beer, thought you could use one of these."

John thanked his friend and sipped his beer. James was unusually quiet, so John knew the older man had something on his mind. "So, James, I'm guessing you didn't show up here just to give me a beer. Is there something on your mind?"

James hemmed and hawed and John could see he was uncomfortable. Finally, James began to speak.

"John, I know it's probably none of my business, and if you don't want to talk about it, just tell me to butt out, but is everything okay with you and Helen?

John was a little taken aback. Just a few days ago Helen had tried to talk to him about their sex life and now James is asking about his relationship. Could they know? Had he somehow fucked up and tipped them off? He thought he had been so careful. Could his co-workers know? He felt his face flush red. "Oh, er, why would you ask me something like that, James?"

James had always been pretty good at reading people. He watched the concern grow on John's face and then the deep blush, he knew he had struck a nerve. Something was amiss and now John seemed embarrassed to talk about it.

"Oh, nothing. It was just, well, the other day when Helen stopped over, I kinda got the impression she was bothered by something. I asked her about it and she kinda cut me off and then hurried away. I thought she seemed pretty upset when she left, so I was worried."

"Ah, Well, she has been a little weird lately. She seemed to be a bit upset with you, shortly after her mom left."

"Hmm, maybe she found out about Anna and me, and that upset her."

"You and Anna? James! You dog! Have you been fooling around with my mother-in-law?" John asked chuckling.

"Look John, that's between Anna and me, please don't say anything to her about it. I know she's married, but she said she has an understanding with Charles."

"News to me, but you're right, it's not my business. If Helen knows, she didn't mention it to me, but that might explain a few things.

"Listen, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, and Helen and I are just fine."

James knew when he was being dismissed, so he tipped his beer at John and said he had to run. He stepped around the garage door to head home when he noticed one of his docksiders had come untied. He bent to tie his shoe and he heard John's voice.

"Hey, it's me. We may have a problem. Is there any way anyone could know anything about us? ... No she couldn't know about that card, it's billed to my office. ... No, I haven't told anyone, have you? ... Amy! What the fuck? Why would you tell your sister? ... Oh, okay, but you're sure she won't say anything to Tom? ... Yeah, well I guess this is one case when it's a good thing your sister hates your husband. ... No, don't worry about it, I'll see you tomorrow. ... Love you too."

James stood and walked quickly through his gait. "Well, it's obvious John is cheating and that's why he's neglecting Helen. Poor Helen, she doesn't deserve to be treated that way." James shook his head, John had just lost all the respect James had held for him.

When John went back inside, he made an effort to be more attentive to Helen. He apologized to her for his earlier comments and confessed she may be right about James. "But who can blame him? With beauties like you, Anna, and Mary around, he probably can't help himself," he said and gave Helen a quick kiss on her forehead.

Over the next several days Helen tried to keep herself busy, but every day she found herself peeking out of the guest room window to see if James was out by his pool. She was hoping he'd be out so she could try to undo her mistake.

Luck was with her, she saw James and quickly changed into a conservative two-piece suit and walked next door. She planned to be cordial and keep her distance and then see how James reacted.

"Hello, neighbor! Mind if I join you today?"

"Hello, Helen, you are always welcome here, It's good to see you!"

The two friends talked for a while and then decided to get in the pool to cool off. They splashed about, laughing and joking. After they got out and settled on to the lounge chairs, Helen became serious and reached over to place a hand on James's forearm.

"James, I want to apologize for my behavior the other day. I was frustrated and I embarrassed myself, please forgive me."

"Don't be silly! You gave an old man a few thrills, nothing more. I am concerned about what may have been bothering you, but not at all concerned by our interaction."

"Thank you for being so tolerant of me, James. John seems to have lost interest in me and I was looking for some way to prove I was still attractive to a man."

"Well, I was more than just a little attracted! Helen, you are a VERY attractive woman and I'm sure you noticed how much your suit affected me! I'm sorry if my, er, reaction embarrassed you."

Helen laughed, "Quite the contrary, I would have been devastated if you had not shown a reaction to the show I put on. I was practically nude! Had you shown no reaction, it would have proven just how unappealing I have become."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers
12