Dirty Old Men and Willing Wife

Story Info
Wife becomes dirty old men's plaything.
6.6k words
3.77
57.1k
58
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

WIFE BECOMES A SLUT FOR OLD MEN

I was asked by a friend, that works with me doing the same job, and who has discovered his wife is involved in these acts, and despite his concerns he loves it. Knowing of my own past experiences and my stories already written I was asked to put his version of events down for him. This story is about his young wife who becomes unfaithful for much older men. Involves his cuckolding and his young wife becoming an old men's slut. So if this isn't your thing pass on bye..

As I stood in the heavy rain, I was thinking to myself, about the road that had led me there. It was a run down area of town, where old factory and industrial buildings were in the majority. Most of which were disused and hardly anyone other than guards or the few tenants who had the misfortune to live there. Moments later through the steady downpour, I watched my wife step out of her car, pull a pair of high heeled stilettos on to her feet, a coat or something over her head, and after adjusting them, set off tottering on her high heels and pulling her tight black dress down, I say a dress it was a short one that finished just below her buttocks, which even from where I stood could see that it failed miserably to hide the stockings tops.

Even though I knew what she was doing my cock stirred in my pants, as I watched her enter one of the old buildings opposite without so much as a glance around. I wished that I could have watched her and her 'men' tonight. Instead of which I'd have to make do with remembering the last time she came here and later on I would masturbate to those memories.

I pulled my hat down and pulled out a cigarette, I'd stopped but now was back on them allowing the melancholy feelings to roll over me, I pulled out the old Robson lighter, 'old faithful', same one I'd used all those years ago when smoking was fashionable. I drew heavily on the tube of tobacco and exhaled as I wandered back to when this had all started?

Well I'd found her own little self made piece of porn, I say found because it was a pure piece of accidental luck, that I found out about her sexual deviances. I like most hot blooded men and the ease at which porn of any description is only a touch button away, used the porn sites too on my own laptop, but always ensured it was well hidden.

The internet history on our home PC showed she'd been on a site that was obviously a sex contacts one, and it wasn't too hard to find that she'd set up a profile of her own, stupid bitch had even used her own name and details, including the fact that she was thirty two, married and was looking for casual relationships. Being the dirty minded husband that I knew I was, I knew straight away what she was up too. I worked away most weeks and she was obviously feeling neglected, so I set up my own account using false details and sent her a friend request.

She'd uploaded a few pictures of herself in various poses, some in her sexy lingerie,(that I'd never seen!) but there were no videos. The site not only allowed you to store your own favourite videos. When I scrolled through them I saw that her favourite videos were of old men fucking younger women. They also allowed you to select the sexual preferences of what you were looking for, unsurprisingly it was sex with older men she was looking for. I found it all very exciting and was soon beating my cock whilst looking at some of those videos, and thinking at the same time 'god this is what turns my wife on!' It surprised me at first, but after my needing to have a third wank in about as many hours, I found I was becoming more than comfortable, accepting and excited about what she might end up doing, with the whole Idea.

Then I decided to have a look at her friends list and wondered firstly if she did and if so what kind of contact or what sort of conversations she had been having with them. I wasn't surprised to find that every single one of them were all old men, many with their cocks on show, some flaccid most erect and I tell you what some of these older guys could put a few porn stars to shame with the packages they had. I found the thought of them stroking their cocks, while they chatted with my young wife and looking at her pictures got me hard again. Despite having no nude ones I must admit my wife was a good looking woman with a fine body on her and a set of tits to die for.

Whilst sitting wondering when and how she went about it I realised I would need her password, so searched around and yep sure enough had it written down on a label stuck behind the PC. I knew she would be back soon, so I left it at that and waited for my chance, Alice was more than happy for me to spend time at the club these days. I now had no need to wonder why.

The next day once she was out at work, I did a couple of things first I phoned my boss saying I needed a few days off, hoping something would happen before that. He was okay about it as I had rarely asked for time off anyway. Secondly I got sat down at the PC, I found I was as nervous as a tic! I could hardly sit still and my hands and whole body felt like I was sweating buckets! Once I had logged on to the site, a few moments later I was in her account with my cock already stiffening at the thought of what I may find, or rather what I was hoping to find! I need not have feared as within minutes my cock was in hand and I was stroking it firmly!

She'd had over five hundred messages since she started, but what surprised me most was the fact she had taken the time and replied to every one, they were in the majority full on and dirty about what they would like to do to her, and she to them. They were almost all telling her how much they wanted to fuck her in the cunt, in her asshole, face fuck her and gag her, and the majority wanted to finish by shooting their spunk all over her tits and face. Those were in the majority short messages much like what you'd see under most video clips on any porn site that allows comments. But I wasn't looking for them in reality, I knew the serious ones would be longer messages, so I went looking for them.

Now I should point out a few little matters here, before I proceed to tell you any more. Firstly we had been married twelve years, no kids and she was very prim and proper, came from a church family very staid and not at all sexually over put shall we say. In other words, anal sex, blow jobs with swallowing and dirty talk had definitely never been on our relationships list of activities, ours was very much a lay there, smile sweetly and make a few noises of appreciation, even they had dried up in the last year or two to the point we probably had sex as a couple once, twice a year if I were lucky. This was mostly due to me being a stay away truck driver, but as they say shit happens, and it happens for a reason. This would in my philosophy be such a reason for her straying as she has obviously done.

So you can imagine my surprise and secretly inside my delight at the language that she was using in her messages. There was no hesitation in any of her messages about telling some old fella how much of a slut she was, how she wanted him to take her, what she wanted him to do to her, how often and in what manner. She'd also hinted in several messages about wishing she could get a webcam but was frightened I would find it and start asking too many questions. I almost came there and then at the idea and image in my head of her showing her young sexy body to some dirty old pervert, and I barely managed to stop myself spurting all over our floor. That's when I hit on an excellent excuse to install one!

I was out that door and of to the store within minutes, within an hour the a good quality webcam was installed, all ready to show her when Alice got home from work. As soon as she saw it she asked

"what the hell is that for, and why have we got one now when I've wanted one for ages?"

I explained that I thought it would be a good idea if we could chat face to face on occasions while I was away, via video calls, but that she could use it for her friends or whatever else, if she wanted. Alice looked at me that way a woman does when they suspect us guys of being up to something, or there is something going on but doesn't know for certain what it is. Shrugging her shoulders she muttered we'll see, she tried really hard to show she was not that really interested, but I knew better!. I couldn't wait to get supper over and get out to the club and leave her to get loose on it.

When I got home later Alice was in bed sound asleep. So I went into the small room we used as an office, I found the window open, but despite the cool breeze of a summers night it couldn't disguise the smell of sweat and juiced up pussy, I'd know that smell anywhere!.

I smiled to myself and switched on the PC, unable to wait until the morning proper, soon I was in her account with my cock out, reading and rereading the same message

'You fucking horny little married slut, stick that cucumber up your cunt again,'

That's when my luck crashed! Or to be precise I got caught red handed, I was so engrossed in the evidence of her acting out on live porn that I failed to hear Alice approach until it was too late, far too late, she could see exactly what I was doing and why!

"What the fuck are you doing you fuchsin nosey bastard?"

Alice shouted looking me in the eyes, then at my attempts to hide my rapidly shrinking cock and then finally at the screen. It only took moments, but it seemed so much longer. Then her face changed from anger, to total embarrassment, as she realised what I was looking at. My (what I thought until yesterday prim and proper wife clapped her hand to her mouth and ran with a scream, out of the room, I heard our bedroom door slam and then their was absolute silence.

I thought 'Fuck it' read the messages again, my cock almost immediately got achingly hard. I quickly stood up, stripped off and marched into the bedroom. Alice was in bed, her back to me, head covered by her hands and arms, curled up like a ball. She didn't say a word, nor did she say anything or react when I climbed in behind her. Neither did she say anything when I rolled her onto her stomach and grabbed an ankle in each hand then pulled her legs apart, but man she did gasp out loud with a loud

"FUCK!"

when I rammed my stiff cock up her already wet cunt. The fucking I gave her didn't last long, but then I wasn't that interested in giving her any pleasure. All I wanted was a cunt to fuck, and hers was nearest. After reading the messages I had just needed something to fuck and cum in. After about ten hard firm strokes with my full six inches of cock, I rammed in as hard as I could, roared out;

"TAKE THAT YOU FUCKIN SLUT!"

Then I emptied my balls into her, pulled out wiped my cock over her butt cheeks, laid down with my back to her and tried to get to sleep. Those words 'You horny slut, stick that cucumber up your cunt again,' kept going round in my mind, over and over. I felt that Alice was still awake, but she hadn't moved, said a word or made a sound since I'd fucked her. After a while I got up and went in search of the said cucumber, finally finding it discarded in our food bin. I rescued it washed it off and returned to our bedroom. I climbed into bed once more, my cock stiffening again as I once again rolled her onto all fours spread her slutty legs and presented the thick vegetable to her greased up spunk filled hole. Her face was buried in the pillow, but I still heard a moan escaping her lips when she felt the thick vegetable press against her swollen labia.

Pushing, twisting and turning I sank it into her cunt and still the slutty bitch didn't move, so I began fucking her hard with it, YES! then I started to see her hips lift to meet my thrusts, soon her hips, ass and cunt began to respond as she met its thrusts. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear before stopping the fucking I was giving her with the vegetable.

"The computer's still on,"

Hearing her moans stop her breathing then became more irregular. I let go of the cucumber, still embedded in her slutty cunt, waited to see what she'd do. My wife, Alice, just lay there doing nothing, just as I thought she might have fallen asleep I watched her clench her muscles and out popped the cucumber onto the bed. Climbing quietly out of bed she left and made her way towards the study without so much as a look or a word.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest, my cock was rock hard already, I waited until I heard the unmistakable sounds of voices. I wanted so much to walk in when she was in full swing. As I approached our office door I could hear my wife's voice as well as the rhythmic squeaking sound of the computer chair. Taking my stiff cock in my hand I peered through the gap between door and jamb to see what she was doing.

"Oh fuck it feels so good, do you like it you dirty old bastard?"

My young wife moaned. The sounds of a sloppy cunt reached my ears, and I could see she had both her feet up on the desk, her legs spread wide as she fucked herself with the cucumber. I glanced at the screen and saw the split screen with the two boxes for calls showing the two videos, one of her showing everything to an old man and the other of him wanking himself off on the other.

"Oh Alice you dirty filthy little slag,"

The horny old man moaned as he wanked himself.

My wife glanced briefly at me now standing just out of camera shot behind the office door and grinned at me, then she looked back at the screen. She then took me by surprise and shocked me, she hooked a finger at me to move into shot.

"My husband's watching you as well now you know," she gasped.

"He's having a wank too, I bet the dirty bastard wishes it was your cock up me and not this vegetable."

"Oh Fuck me...Yes!...Yes!..yes,"

I moaned at almost at the same time as the old man replied.

"All you have to do is ask you little cock teasing slut you know us guys will willingly fuck you my love,"

He Grunted loudly, then let out a loud roar

"UUUUHHHHHGH!"

I watched as he shot a huge wad of spunk all over his hand, I was so surprised that an old guy like that could shoot such a big load.

I came too, dribbling what cum I had left in my balls onto the carpet while my wife finished herself off with a few more strokes of the cucumber. I crept back to bed, my balls aching and my heart still beating like a drum inside my chest. I couldn't believe my wife could do such sordid things and yet I had witnessed it first hand. I had left her to say her goodbyes, but she was still not in bed when I fell asleep, but that was almost straight away.

This went on for a few weeks, by which time I had returned to work, I found myself regularly having to beat myself off in my truck, as I recalled the images of her and her online chat with the dirty old guy and that cucumber. It was getting beyond a joke, it was almost night and day, I was stopping at truck stops, going to the gents and beating myself silly, then returning to the truck and a few hours later repeating it and this would go on until I was absolutely knackered and still tossing one out before sleep at night.

All because I couldn't stop thinking of what my slut of a wife would be doing in front of that camera with those dirty old men. After several weeks away, I returned home late one evening and found Alice occupied in the office yet again. I had my cock out beating myself off frantically as I listened in to the conversation going on only feet away. I risked a peek through the gap as before only to find myself getting even more aroused at the sight of my slut wife and her dirty old man chatting.

This time the dirty little bitch had a wine bottle stuffed up her cunt and the room reeked of sweat and sex. Some old guy called Bill was talking dirty, about how big his cock was telling her he would fuck her till she couldn't walk, what he would do to her arse and how he would cover her tits in love bites, before covering them and her face in his cum. Alice laughed and said he was just bragging and that he probably couldn't get it up properly. He then stood up and showed her his erect cock, it was fucking huge on the screen! It looked to be as thick as that cucumber from the first time I saw this type of action and almost as long, his own fucking hand didn't fit round the engorged shaft. That's when I shot my own load all over my hand and the carpet yet again. I crept away to bed, I was so tired, I could hear the sloppy sounds of her pussy being abused by that bottle and Bill telling her what to do with it, and more of what he would do to her if he had her there as I disappeared along the hallway to our bed.

I don't recall her coming to bed but when I woke up in the morning she was awake, her hand wrapped around my rapidly growing cock and proceeded to wank me off without saying a word. I found myself panting quickly as I felt the familiar feelings of impending orgasm, and soon I was grunting like a stuck pig as my balls tensed my butt lifted of the bed and I shot a string of spunk at least a foot in the air before it splattered on my belly. Alice grinned and said:

"my, my who's been thinking dirty thoughts!"

The little bitch knew what I had been thinking about for weeks as it was all we ended up talking about when we video called each other, and it always ending up with me watching her play with her pussy and me wanking myself off, as she told me in graphic detail what her chat guests were saying, and getting her to do online.

I asked her if she was imagining them guys old cocks being in her pussy, she just laughed saying that;

"She had imagined one or two of those wrinkly old cocks being deep in her", but that it wouldn't happen. She was happy enough doing her thing online. I wondered if that was for my benefit or if indeed it was true. I didn't have too much longer to wait and find out.

I was on my way home a few weeks later when I would ultimately discover my wife had moved on from video calls to full contact old man sex sessions. It was pure chance when I think of it, When I got home I saw her car pull away as I turned into the street, heading off in the opposite direction. I hadn't told her I was coming home, as I had secretly hoped to find her 'chatting' again and obtain some more memories to masturbate too on the long lonely nights in my truck cab bed. I decided there and then to follow her. It was getting dark and the rain was pouring down, so there was little chance of her seeing me. We ended up in the industrial district of old long gone days, derelict empty shells with a few hangers on residential properties owned or rented by low or no income families.

Her car stopped and she sat for a while, I pulled in a few cars back, climbed out, put my hat and coat on and slipped into a recessed doorway about three cars back. Looking around there wasn't any sign of what she would be here for other than to meet someone. I wondered then if I was about to witness my wife become a true hot-wife slut for an old man.

Then I saw the car light come on, moments later through the steady downpour, I watched my wife step out of her car, pull a pair of high heeled stilettos on to her feet, a coat or something over her head, and after adjusting them, set off tottering on her high heels and pulling her tight black dress down, I say a dress it was a short one that finished just below her buttocks, which even from where I stood could see that it failed miserably to hide the stockings tops.

I wait a few moments as she disappears between two old buildings then I set off following her at a safe distance. After a few hundred yards she stops at a door and opens it and goes straight in. I stood wondering what the hell do I do now. So I crept forward put my ear to the door and listen, nothing! No sound and no voices. I look closer at the door and realise its a side door to an old warehouse so I quietly turn the handle and open the door. The door opened onto a hallway with just the street lighting to light it. I closed the door behind me and crept along the corridor and found myself almost not breathing, as I turned the corner at the end of that long hallway I heard the unmistakable sound of my wife's voice.

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12