Dirty, Sweaty Field Sex

Story Info
A female Lieutenant rides me like there’s no tomorrow.
2.3k words
4.28
18.1k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirty, sweaty field sex

A female lieutenant rides me like there's no tomorrow

**************************************

Sometimes someone else's bright idea can get you killed. It was a philosophy that had proven true during prior deployments to Iraq. Now, that thought ran through my mind as the C-17 prepared to land at Baghdad International Airport. A few weeks earlier, my battalion commander had suggested that myself and one of the Lieutenants in our communications shop travel from our base in Afghanistan to various bases in Iraq to ensure computers being packed up and demobilized were properly routed to Afghanistan. The Commander then made immediate flight arrangements for me and Lieutenant Klein to fly from Afghanistan to Iraq. Now as the plane taxied down the runway at Baghdad international airport, I bit my lip nervously. It was October 2011, and all U.S. forces were slated to be withdrawn from Iraq by December 31. As a result, bases had been slimmed down to the minimum number of personnel and supplies. Naturally, this meant a greater force protection risk as well. None of this seemed to bother Lieutenant Klein as she sat in her seat, head buried in a paperback romance novel with a cheesy cover of a shirtless man and scantily clad women sauntering along a beach.

Lieutenant Lauren Klein was a recently commissioned Signal Corps officer who had had graduated from Northwestern University, completed her Signal office basic course, and somehow ended up augmenting our unit in Afghanistan. She was attractive in a girl next door sort of way and reminded me of the actress Anna Kendrick. However, from the first day of her arrival, she immediately struck me as someone who sucked up to the Battalion commander. In addition, she had a very nasally sounding voice and whenever she spoke, she sounded like she was whining. It practically negated her attractiveness.

I had served two deployments in Iraq and after leaving the last time in 2009 vowed I would never come back. It was a miserable country that conjured up bad memories. For her part, Lieutenant Klein was excited that she would get to see Iraq. Once we got off the C-17, we made our way to the nearby helipad to catch a Black Hawk helicopter flight to Forward Operating Base (FOB) Kalsu, a small U.S. base about twenty miles due south of Baghdad. That was where the bulk of the computer equipment had been collected and stored. As we waited at the helipad, Lieutenant Klein continued reading her book.

I closed my eyes for few minutes and thought back to my last time in Baghdad years ago. It was certainly much different now. With fewer soldiers around, there much less hustle and bustle than before. In fact, it seemed rather depressing, like watching a cleaning crew clean up after the end of a concert. Finally, our helicopter arrived, and Lieutenant Klein and I grabbed our ruck sacks and climbed aboard.

I handed the Lieutenant an extra pair of ear plugs which she accepted with a smile. Although I couldn't hear her over the sound of the rotor blades, I could see her mouth the word "thank you."

After a thirty-minute flight, we arrived at FOB Kalsu. Right off the flight line was a small memorial plaque indicating the base had been named after former Buffalo Bill's quarterback Bob Kalsu who had been killed in Vietnam while serving in the Army. We then made our way to the Mayor's cell to check in on the base and were directed to the communications shop. Once there, Lieutenant Klein did most of the talking which was fine with me.

The soldiers in the communications, or commo, shop noticed the ISAF patches on our left shoulders and gave us strange looks. They were even more surprised when they learned we'd flown in from Kabul Afghanistan.

The Captain in charge of the commo shop then lead us to a large connex shipping container secured by a padlock. He opened it and we were greeted with stacks of laptops piled on top of one another almost haphazardly.

"We'll I'll leave you guys to it," the Captain said as he slowly walked away.

Lieutenant Klein then took a stapled packet of folded papers from her right cargo pants pocket and opened them up.

"Well, Sergeant, we have our work cut out for us. The S-6 in Kabul gave us a list of the computer serial numbers he'd like us to route to Afghanistan."

She then took her uniform top off and neatly folded it before laying it on the ground next to the connex. I was pleasantly surprised at the site of her perky c-cup breasts, supported by a bra, gently protruding through her khaki tee shirt. I followed suit and removed my uniform top as well.

We then set about going through the pile of laptops and setting aside the computers we needed to ship back to Afghanistan. It was slow going and before long we had both worked up a sweat while working inside the close confines of the connex. I took a break and went to grab us both water bottles from a nearby water point. After handing a bottle to Lieutenant Klein, we both sat down on one side of the connex. Although she was a sweaty mess, and very flustered, the lieutenant looked cute with her loose bun coming undone and her bangs gently flowing over her face.

I didn't know her that well, but I had a feeling the Lieutenant wasn't married because she didn't wear a wedding ring. I imagined someone like her at least had a serious boyfriend. I decided to find out.

"So, are you married, ma'am?" I asked.

The Lieutenant turned to face me.

"Ha!" she replied as she wiped some sweat off her forehead and fixed the hairband around her bun.

"I assume that means no?" I chuckled.

"I'm currently single," she replied with a slight tone of disappointment.

I was surprised.

"I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am," I replied.

"So am I sergeant. So am I," she said with a sigh.

I laughed.

"I haven't been laid in ages and I could easily die tomorrow," she continued.

I was a bit taken back by her subtlety and didn't know how to reply.

I simply laughed again and shook my head.

She then looked over at me.

"Do you have anyone back home, Sergeant?" she asked.

I grinned.

"No one serious." I replied.

"Oh," she replied.

"It's hard to maintain a relationship between all of these deployments."

"I bet," she replied.

Before the conversation could go any further the Captain from the commo shop walked over. He looked at the various piles of computers we had stacked up and shook his head in an approving manner.

"You guys work fast," he said.

Lieutenant Klein stood up.

"Captain, when do you think these computers will be sent up to Baghdad?" she asked.

The Captain thought for a moment.

"I suppose we could arrange for a LOGPAC to take them in a couple of days. A LOGPAC was a routine logistics convoy that delivered food and other basic supplies on a weekly basis.

The Lieutenant bit her lip as she considered that option.

"I guess that will have to do," she replied.

The Captain nodded.

"Where are you guys headed next?" he asked.

"To CSC Scania," the lieutenant replied.

"Mortaritaville," the Captain joked.

The Lieutenant had a confused look on her face, so I interjected into the conversation to explain.

"Ma'am, that base gets attacked by mortars quite frequently, so everyone calls it Mortaritaville like the Jimmy Buffet song Margaritaville."

"Oh," she replied as she nervously laughed.

"But don't worry, Lieutenant, only one in every ten mortars even hits the base," the captain joked.

I could tell the Lieutenant was becoming notably worried about the prospect of going to CSC Scania.

The Captain looked at his watch.

"Tell you what, I'll come back in two hours and lock up the connex. That give you enough time?" he asked the lieutenant.

She nodded; her mind clearly pre-occupied with other thoughts. The Captain then walked away.

We spent the next two hours sorting through the computers until the sun began to set. We then both stopped working and looked out at the horizon for a few minutes.

By the time the Captain came back to lock up the connex, we were both exhausted. We followed him back to the commo shop and picked up our ruck sacks. The Captain then handed each us an MRE -- meal ready to eat.

"What's this for?" the Lieutenant asked.

The Captain laughed.

"That's your dinner Lieutenant. The chow hall here closed last week."

I could immediately see a look of disappointment on the lieutenant's face as she looked down at the brown plastic MRE package.

The Captain then lead us to the transient tent -- only one remained on the base.

"Hope you guys don't mind sharing this tent, It's coed. The other tent has been packed up already," he said.

The Lieutenant looked at me and we both shrugged. We were too tired to care. As we walked inside the tent, we saw about ten twin sized beds with worn out mattresses on top. None of them looked appealing. The air inside the tent was warm and stagnant. We were also the only people currently utilizing the tent. We both placed our ruck sacks on a bed and sat down. I slowly opened my MRE and laid the contents out on my bed. Lieutenant Klein did the same.

"I haven't eaten an MRE since ROTC," she said as she opened a pack of crackers.

I laughed.

"During my first tour over, we practically lived off them."

As we ate in silence, I began to reminisce about old team members from that first tour in Iraq. By time I finished eating, I had taken a nice trip down memory lane. Lieutenant Klein must have realized I was lost in my own thoughts because she didn't try to make conversation.

After I was done eating, I stood up and gathered the MRE container and empty packing to bring to the garbage. I took the lieutenant's garbage as well.

It was so hot inside the tent, we were both sweating again and took off our uniform tops.

"This is miserable," I remarked as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

The Lieutenant laughed. I looked over at her and we both started laughing uncontrollably; undoubtably letting out the stress and tension of the day.

After we calmed down, I laid down on my bed with my arms folded behind my head.

"Sergeant, do you want to fuck?"

I let the words sink in. Was I dreaming?

I slowly sat up and looked over at Lieutenant Klein.

"Do I want to...?"

"You heard me right," she said with a grin.

"Umm...yeah." I replied as I stumbled for the right words.

"We might get blown up by a mortar tomorrow and I want to get off one last time," she said.

"Me too," I said as I sat fully upright.

She then walked over to the tent entrance and peaked outside. Confident that no one was around, she slowly began taking off her tee shirt as she walked over to me. Her dog tags dangled above her white sports bra.

Following her lead, I took off my tee shirt. By the time, she had walked over to my bed, she was taking off her sports bra.

"That feels so good," she said as she gently massaged her free hanging breasts. My eyes were glued to them.

"I feel so sweaty and gross," she said nervously.

"It's ok ma'am. Haven't you read the manual for field sex? The more sweaty and gross you are, the better it is," I joked.

She laughed as she began taking off her boots and pants.

Finally, we were both down to just our underwear.

"I wanna ride you," she said as walked right up to me.

I quickly took a brown towel out of my ruck sack and put it on top of the mattress. I then took off my underwear and laid down on the bed, on top of the towel. She smiled as she noticed my rapidly growing erection.

While making eye contact, she slowly removed her panties. As she did, I got a nice glimpse of her hairy unkempt pussy.

"In case you're wondering, I'm on the pill," she said.

"Oh," I replied. I was relieved since I didn't have a condom.

"I'm so wet," she giggled.

She then slowly climbed onto the bed and straddled me. I took in her firm, toned body and perky breasts.

As she eased herself onto me, I immediately felt her wetness. She felt amazing and I knew it would be a real challenge not to blow my load right away. I was captivated by her seductive brown eyes.

As she rode me, I reached up and gently caressed her breasts and nipples. She closed her eyes and began to moan.

"You feel so good," she whispered.

I then began gently rubbing her clit with my thumb. As I did, I felt her body begin to shudder.

"That feels amazing," she whispered.

"Good," I replied as I continued rubbing her clit.

After a short while I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her body began to tighten up.

"Keep going.....don't' stop," she whispered between moans.

I continued to rub her clit as her body spasmed on top of me. As she came, she gently pulled my hand away from her clit. I could feel her pussy juice dripping down my thighs.

By now we were both covered in sweat and smelled like we'd worked a full day in the sun.

As she sat there with my cock still inside her, she looked down at me her seductive brown eyes. She then grabbed my tee shirt, which was lying next to me on the bed, and gently rubbed the sweat off my forehead.

"It could get use to field sex," she said with a smirk as she slowly climbed off me.

Then with a mischievous grin, she knelt down and proceeded to give me a blowjob. I leaned back and closed my eyes.