Disappearing Act

Story Info
A magician's assistant has a trick up her sleeve.
1k words
4.07
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a too-rapid knock on the dressing room door. I answer wearing a slip and my hair set in pin curls. It's Romero, in full costume and holding a bouquet of collapsible flowers.

"Beautiful flowers for my beautiful partner," he says with a bow.

I step aside so he can enter and close the door behind him.

"Darling, what are you doing? We don't go on for another two hours."

Romero clasps my hands and steps back to look at me. I smile self-consciously.

"I had to see my good luck charm before the competition." He kisses my forehead. "What would I do without you?"

I massage his shoulders reassuringly.

"You don't need me to be a star."

He kisses me deeply and presses me up against the wall face-first. His breath is hot on my neck, and I can feel his hard cock against my ass. I rest my hands on top of his.

"Take me," I whisper.

Romero throws me down on the couch and pounces like a tiger. I giggle as he growls and paws at my body. He sits on my chest and pulls out a rope from his tuxedo jacket.

"I learned a new knot. Let's see if you can get out of it."

"You're on."

I roll onto my stomach and put my arms behind my back. He binds my wrists first, then my ankles. I move around to test the hold. I'm helpless.

"You win, baby. It's too strong."

"Try anyway."

Romero sits against the wall and takes his cock out. He hungrily watches me wriggle, writhe, and squirm. My slips rides up past my waist. The flimsy beige straps slip down my shoulders.

He pleasures himself as I struggle in vain against the ropes. Watching him get turned on turns me on. I grind my crotch against the sofa. Arch my back. Whimper breathily. He crouches down next to me, still stroking his cock. He kisses me. I slide my tongue against his.

He spanks my bare ass until it's pink and licks my pussy from behind. He slides a finger between my labia and moves it up and down, stimulating my clitoris. I moan out loud.

Romero stands and shoves his cock in my mouth. My lips strain to accommodate his size. I move my head back and forth, I suck, I bathe him with my tongue. He leans forward, holds onto the back of the couch, and fucks me. I gag. He floods my mouth. I swallow everything.

He zips his trousers, straightens his jacket, and loosens the ropes. I rub my tender wrists and wince, but it's the good kind of pain. He sits on the couch and pops a stick of gum.

"But in all seriousness," he says. "Please don't screw this up for me. There's going to be a couple Vegas reps in the audience tonight, and I can't have a repeat of Atlantic City. I need you to do things correctly this time and not bring me down. Please."

"Of course. Everything will be perfect."

"You'll love Vegas. You'll see."

"Of course."

Romero gets up to leave. I try to kiss him on the mouth, but he turns his head.

"Did you bring the dress I like?"

"Yes, baby."

"Good. The white one makes you look sick."

"I brought the one you like."

"Good. Good."

Romero leaves. I breathe a sigh of relief. The closet door opens and Xiomara creeps out.

"Finally." She stretches out her back. "I thought he'd never leave."

I run my fingers through her hair and embrace her passionately. She leaves a trail of kisses down my body and ducks underneath my slip. I get down on the floor with her. She runs her tongue through my cleavage.

"What's gotten into you?" I laugh. "You're so frisky!"

"I got all worked up listening to you and The Fantastical Romero."

"Mmm. At least there's one thing I'll miss about him when we're gone."

Xiomara delicately strokes the soft insides of my wrists.

"There's no way his knots are better than mine."

"Somebody's jealous..."

"I'm not jealous of that loser. Sit over there."

I settle gracefully on the dirty ground, and Xiomara ties my hands to the radiator. She's already in stage makeup and a spangly cocktail dress. She looks flawless.

"This is a better knot than my husband's."

"I know. And don't call him that. Marriage doesn't count if you picked your wife out of a catalog."

"I wish that were true."

"Hey." She gently touches my face. "He can't force you to stay married to him, and that employment contract he made you sign is bullshit. You didn't even speak English back then."

"What if I get sent back?"

"It's okay. I'm going to take care of you." She sits next to me and caresses my legs. "I can't wait until it's just the two of us onstage, and we can be together all the time."

"Does the mysterious Aleister Black know this is your last show?"

"Yes, but he doesn't know why. He's not big on competition."

"Well, I am very excited about being your assistant. You're better than either of them."

"Mmm." Xiomara bites her lip. "You make such a sexy damsel in distress. You were born to be in magic shows."

I push out my chest and give Xiomara a come-hither look.

"Are you going to save me?"

"I'm coming for you, girl."

She kisses me everywhere. My lips, my ear, my neck, my clavicle, the crook of my arm. She pulls my slip down and exposes my breasts. She tongues and sucks my hard nipples. She spreads my legs and kneels between them.

"Did The Fantastical Romero make you cum?"

"Close, but no."

She sucks her long fingers and slides them inside me. I murmur happily. She fucks me and thumbs my clit but otherwise refuses to touch me. I throb with anticipation, and the orgasm is mind-blowing.

Xiomara unties me and presents me with a real rose from somewhere behind my back.

"I love you, Selene." She kisses me softly. "See you at the train station."